Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paris Hilton Reveals NASA UFO Secret

Cinders

An interesting article....actually it relates to Buzz Aldrin

Paris Hilton Reveals NASA UFO Secrets (Sort Of)

Written by Bill Knell

Thursday, 14 June 2007

Buzz Aldrin was scheduled for a phone interview on the Friday, June 8, 2007, edition of Your World with Neil Cavuto on the Fox News cable channel. Originally booked to talk about the latest space shuttle launch, he suddenly found himself being asked about Paris Hilton and had some very interesting things to say.

Friday, June 8, 2007, should have been a big news day. A former Preacher's Wife was sentenced to three years in prison for shooting her husband in the back while he slept. A Tax Protestor couple in New Hampshire discovered what happens when you challenge the authority of people you elect to office: You get state police and an army of federal troops with tanks and federal agents with submachine guns at your door. The space shuttle took off on a mission to support the International Space Station. It was announced that the current Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff was stepping down. East Coast air travel was practically brought to a stand still by a computer glitch.

None of those news pieces ended up being the biggest story of the day. Instead it was Paris (Hilton, not France). Yes, it apparently took Fox and other news gathering and reporting organizations eight hours to tell the tale of Naughty Paris and the Nasty Judge. It didn't seem to bother the news pundits that Paris was ordered back to jail to serve a forty-five day sentence for a probation violation, when other celebs have spent as little as five hours in jail for the same thing. I mean, give a gal a break! Don't billion dollar babies get an automatic pass? Regardless of how you feel about the Paris Affair, it may have paid off in an unusual way for UFO Researchers.

Buzz Aldrin was supposed to be talking about the latest Space Shuttle Mission. Imagine his surprise when the famous astronaut's guest spot was jammed into the middle of the never-ending discussion about Paris. An experienced media guest, Buzz is never at a loss for prefabricated words. Years ago I appeared on the Sally Jesse Raphael Show with him and a few other UFO Researchers. As long as you didn't ask him anything out of the ordinary, he had some terrific prepared responses. If you did, he stammered and stumbled. That's what happened on Your World with Neil Cavuto today around 1:30pm Arizona Time.

Asked to comment on how he felt about living in a world where Paris dominates the news for hours on end, he began by stammering on about some science fiction book he once wrote. The story was about a civilization that was going to be destroyed in exactly 140 years by a terrible calamity. He point was that everyone knew about it and did nothing until the very last minute. Huh? Like I said, not good without the prefab responses.

Read MUCH MORE on this interesting article HERE

Does anyone know if there is a way to listen or read transcripts of this particular show Aldrin was heard on?? Personally I RARELY ever watch / or listen to Fox News Tabloid crap - but I would've enjoyed listening to Buzz..

Buzz Aldrin was supposed to be talking about the latest Space Shuttle Mission. Imagine his surprise when the famous astronaut's guest spot was jammed into the middle of the never-ending discussion about Paris. An experienced media guest, Buzz is never at a loss for prefabricated words. Years ago I appeared on the Sally Jesse Raphael Show with him and a few other UFO Researchers. As long as you didn't ask him anything out of the ordinary, he had some terrific prepared responses. If you did, he stammered and stumbled. That's what happened on Your World with Neil Cavuto today around 1:30pm Arizona Time.

Not everyone interviews well (everyone ask themself how they'd do in a similar situation...I'd probably suck at it!). The guy was an astronaut, not someone who needed to be media saavy.

Asked to comment on how he felt about living in a world where Paris dominates the news for hours on end, he began by stammering on about some science fiction book he once wrote. The story was about a civilization that was going to be destroyed in exactly 140 years by a terrible calamity. He point was that everyone knew about it and did nothing until the very last minute. Huh? Like I said, not good without the prefab responses.

Now this actually makes sense to me, I mean here we are with all sorts of real issues (energy issues, nuclear proliferation, terrorism etc.) and what do we focus on...a vapid, spoiled, little rich girl! This sounds quite like the stupid society in Buzz's book to me.

• Thanks 1

Good article Cinders. The debunkers on here have always said it was the booster rocket Aldrin was talking about ....In this article he comes right out and says it was a UFO :yes:

Interesting reading about Armstrong also .....I'd sure like to hear what he's got say about it.

Just as Your World was headed to a break, Aldrin reminisced about the days of the Apollo 11 Moon Mission and said, "Suppose Neal and I said, 'Look at what's outside of our window! It's a UFO!' Instead, we said, 'It's unusual to see a booster rocket outside of our window.' Think about what people would have said and what they would have done if we told them it was a UFO following us ?. Thats what it was.
Edited by Bogeyman
  • Thanks 1

Yea, Bogeyman- that article is quite interesting, amusing and sad in a way.. how unimportant things are given such huge attention etc.

Hey, I did find a "small snippet" of Aldrin heard on Fox from June 8 2007 - unfortunately it's not ALL of the interview with him:

Buzz Aldrin Talks About UFO On Fox News

It definately goes in line with what he said on this film (uploaded Dec 15th 2006):

Buzz Aldrin Talks About UFO during Apollo 11

Edited by Cinders

Not everyone interviews well (everyone ask themself how they'd do in a similar situation...I'd probably suck at it!). The guy was an astronaut, not someone who needed to be media saavy.

Now this actually makes sense to me, I mean here we are with all sorts of real issues (energy issues, nuclear proliferation, terrorism etc.) and what do we focus on...a vapid, spoiled, little rich girl! This sounds quite like the stupid society in Buzz's book to me.

You know - I find it continuingly funny at the logic that people use - especially when they do not use just a little common sense. Imagine going for an interivew. You are given a set of questions that will likely be asked. You rehearse so you 'know your stuff'. I've done for local interviews I've had. Then they throw something totally outside what you were given as expected questions. Does this catch you off guard - hell yes! That would be very easily done. It would be human to stammer and look :blink:

In one interview recently, I was in a dialog on the radio w/another local known person. I went to this guys meeting the night before to get a 'feel' of who he was and where he was coming from. The night before he was talking about money he was trying to raise for a specific project. It was all about the $$$ one person the audiance even asked specifically how much was he trying to raise. $10,000.00.

The day of the interview I asked him, during the dialog about the $$$ and he looked at me and said, "I'm not trying to raise any money! I am trying to get some clout in the UofW to see if I can talk about....." Now the MC and I just looked at each other, :blink: Because he also was at the night before meeting. Even the MC was "lost" for a few seconds. During the prior evening meeting NOTHING was said about, "trying to get some clout in the U of W. In fact nothing was even mentioned about the U of W!" But he continued to talk to us about this like we knew what he was talking about..... The MC recovered, but the rest of the interview was strained, because the other guest went out into a dialog that had nothing to do w/the prior night meeting. Which by the way, was supposed to have been the topic.

So ya - I can see Buzz stammering. These programs are set up in advanced so when it suddenly changes in the middle of the actual interview - it can be stammering!

No cover-up, nothing more than just a sudden obvious stray from the pre-arranged topic that was agreed up and set up to be on.

So ya - I can see Buzz stammering. These programs are set up in advanced so when it suddenly changes in the middle of the actual interview - it can be stammering!

No cover-up, nothing more than just a sudden obvious stray from the pre-arranged topic that was agreed up and set up to be on.

well, there can be cover-ups sometimes. in a book i have, someone was doing an interview on national television, when he started talking about ufos and their existance. when they cut the live feed off. then claimed they were having 'technical difficulties'.

was there one here? im not sure, doesnt sound like it, seeing as they just decided to bring up paris hilton..........skank

well, there can be cover-ups sometimes. in a book i have, someone was doing an interview on national television, when he started talking about ufos and their existance. when they cut the live feed off. then claimed they were having 'technical difficulties'.

was there one here? im not sure, doesnt sound like it, seeing as they just decided to bring up paris hilton..........skank

U know - it could also be nothing more than "staged" - to 'bring attention'. Think about it. You want to create some 'attention' some viewer ratings. What better way than to plan something that 'believers' especially would be watching for! A cut out of the program! Wham - "cover up". Staged though to create exactly the emotional condition to "bring them back". Please do not think that this would/could not be done on purpose. Ratings are very important and they will do w/in reason anything for ratings. Staging a 'power out' during an interview - not at all impossible. Not at all.....

U know - it could also be nothing more than "staged" - to 'bring attention'. Think about it. You want to create some 'attention' some viewer ratings. What better way than to plan something that 'believers' especially would be watching for! A cut out of the program! Wham - "cover up". Staged though to create exactly the emotional condition to "bring them back". Please do not think that this would/could not be done on purpose. Ratings are very important and they will do w/in reason anything for ratings. Staging a 'power out' during an interview - not at all impossible. Not at all.....

ahh yes, the answer of a sceptic. although i dont think it was just about ratings here. he got in trouble after because he wasnt supposed to just go and talk about it willy nilly on national television.

but sure people would stay tuned, but alot would just say 'pfft, f this. i think friends is on now. maybe we'll go back to it later'

so who knows

Well, I don't think the guards in that prison will be too worried about Paris being held captive. They'd most likely think of it as a real "pleasure"...

Good article Cinders. The debunkers on here have always said it was the booster rocket Aldrin was talking about ....In this article he comes right out and says it was a UFO :yes:

Interesting reading about Armstrong also .....I'd sure like to hear what he's got say about it.

I'd suggest maybe reading Neil's biography, where the issue is discussed at length (a great deal being Buzz's impressions...which is not unusual).

A UFO is an unidentified flying object. By the early to mid 1960s, the term had started to become erroneously associated with alien beings and their spaceships. This was not the original intent of the term, and pilots used it all the time to describe exactly what they were seeing....something air (or space) borne which was unidentified.

It had no association or relation to alien spaceships.

Indeed, Buzz's statement reflected the prevalent paradigm of the day, when the term "UFO" (pronounced yoo-foe) was generally avoided when describing something seen so as not to cause the "alien nuts" (Buzz's words) to cause a furor.

Apollo 11 did see a UFO at the time. It is well documented, and in fact it was not a UFO once the trajectory guys figured out that the crew's hypothesis about the object they were seeing was in fact true. They never used the word UFO for discreet reasons which are completely understandable.

Therefore, it WAS A UFO...in July of 1969.

By August of that year, it no longer was. The "debunkers" have never said it was "the booster rocket". The "debunkers" have said precisely what it was:

It was one of the Saturn 4-B stage's SLA panels (one of 4 that covered the LM during the launch and TLI phases of the mission), spinning in space just about exactly where it should've been at that time. It was merely unusual to have seen one of these things out the window, miles off, reflecting sunlight off of its surfaces in rhythmic fashion.

Neil says (characteristically) alot less than Buzz does about it. It was a non event. No one was overtly concerned about it (they had much more pressing matters on their minds, as you might imagine).

p.s.

I think Buzz Aldrin would certainly stammer when a question was posed to him about someone like Paris Hilton. I probably would too---since she has nothing to do whatsoever with anything that Buzz has ever been involved in, and is someone diametrically opposite to anything he stands for:

Someone who made vast contributions to the effort of human spaceflight in several areas, a D.Sci. who has been an active space scientist for decades, who essentially developed the techniques of orbital redezvous and perfected the techniques of EVA....oh, and happened to be on the first crew to walk on the Moon.

Yea, someone like that might stammer when being asked about someone who has contributed nothing...to anything (if he even knows who she is...!).

Comon MID!

We all know it was an alien spacecraft following them along, so the aliens aboard could warn them to get lost!

:blink:

Comon MID!

We all know it was an alien spacecraft following them along, so the aliens aboard could warn them to get lost!

:blink:

Haz,

I know this...you know this....but :

If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times...

You've got to stop revealing this stuff!

I spend alot of time trying to carefully cover up the greatest hoax of the twentieth century here!

You are making it very difficult!!!

:w00t:

p.s...

I just realized (must be a lack of sleep in recent days) that I actually responded to a thread that includes the names of Buzz Aldrin and Paris Hilton in the same posting...

I must be insane.

;)

p.s...

I just realized (must be a lack of sleep in recent days) that I actually responded to a thread that includes the names of Buzz Aldrin and Paris Hilton in the same posting...

I must be insane.

;)

:rofl:

There has to be a first for everything.

Seriously MID, I have a question for you, of topic I guess, but here goes...

I remember that there was some talk of "alien" bacteria on the Surveior(?) hardweare that the Apollo crew brought back to Earth from the moon.

True?

:rofl:

There has to be a first for everything.

Seriously MID, I have a question for you, of topic I guess, but here goes...

I remember that there was some talk of "alien" bacteria on the Surveior(?) hardware that the Apollo crew brought back to Earth from the moon.

True?

Haz:

That's a good question. But it's not true, in respect to "alien" bacteria. However (and almost equally astonishing):

Apollo 12's crew brought back the camera that was mounted on the Surveyor III spacecraft that they had landed near. In that camera was found a small colony of streptococcus bacteria, which had been deposited there during assembly of the spacecraft years earlier.

The astonoshing thing about this was that the bacteria were still viable when they returned to Earth, after nearly three years of extreme temperatures and vacuum exposure. This is merely one of many examples of bacterial life surviving in extreme environments.

However, these bacteria were not alien. They were actually earth organisms.

Apollo 11 did see a UFO at the time. It is well documented, and in fact it was not a UFO once the trajectory guys figured out that the crew's hypothesis about the object they were seeing was in fact true. They never used the word UFO for discreet reasons which are completely understandable.

Therefore, it WAS A UFO...in July of 1969.

By August of that year, it no longer was. The "debunkers" have never said it was "the booster rocket". The "debunkers" have said precisely what it was:

It was one of the Saturn 4-B stage's SLA panels (one of 4 that covered the LM during the launch and TLI phases of the mission), spinning in space just about exactly where it should've been at that time. It was merely unusual to have seen one of these things out the window, miles off, reflecting sunlight off of its surfaces in rhythmic fashion.

Where is this supposed trajectory for the Panels?

Has that ever even been published?

If so why was it claimed for years by Jim Oberg and others, when talking of this event, that the object was the SIVB itself and not a Panel?

p.s...

I must be insane.

;)

No.. you're not insane.. lol And far be it from me to even post an article about poor dear dame in distress - Paris.. but I did.

I do find it rather insane though-- how the MEDIA go all over with the Paris BS as if that is the most important matter on this God forsaken planet, when other important things were going on. And to top it off that THEY (Fox) EVEN broached the question to Aldrin about Paris. Ticks me off!

If you read the entire article I posted about it really is sad but true - how our focus and priorities are so messed up. I found it amusing how the guy who wrote it, closes his article -- so yea, I guess I give thanks to Paris (in a way) on how Aldrin's phone interview turned out on Tabloid Fox News as well.

I still can not find the entire interview.. for ONCE I'd wished I had recorded that crap channel. Apparently there were other vids posted on Youtube of this interview, but as fast as you can blink your eyes, they were pulled for what ever reason- the only one I found was the one I posted earlier in this thread.

Sucks all this.. If this were on say, CNN, we could at LEAST read the transcripts.. but unfortunately Fox Crap News Channel does not have this sort of thing that I am aware of.

I don't know what Armstrong, Aldrin, and Cooper really saw that historical year of 1969, when all of America (and the world) watched with every chance they could (my family included ). Another that I'd like to hear MORE from is Edgar Mitchell...

Whether any of these great men saw anything or not... personally I DON'T THINK they CAN EVER say truthfully what they may have seen without getting in trouble and crucified for saying it.

As for Atlantis and the ISS this week- .. I've been watching it all quite closely.. I sure hope things turn out well. Dang they've busted butt up there big time this past week.. I really hope all goes safe, well and successfully for all.

Edited by Cinders

An interesting article....actually it relates to Buzz Aldrin

Paris Hilton Reveals NASA UFO Secrets (Sort Of)

Written by Bill Knell

Thursday, 14 June 2007

Buzz Aldrin was scheduled for a phone interview on the Friday, June 8, 2007, edition of Your World with Neil Cavuto on the Fox News cable channel. Originally booked to talk about the latest space shuttle launch, he suddenly found himself being asked about Paris Hilton and had some very interesting things to say.

Friday, June 8, 2007, should have been a big news day. A former Preacher's Wife was sentenced to three years in prison for shooting her husband in the back while he slept. A Tax Protestor couple in New Hampshire discovered what happens when you challenge the authority of people you elect to office: You get state police and an army of federal troops with tanks and federal agents with submachine guns at your door. The space shuttle took off on a mission to support the International Space Station. It was announced that the current Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff was stepping down. East Coast air travel was practically brought to a stand still by a computer glitch.

None of those news pieces ended up being the biggest story of the day. Instead it was Paris (Hilton, not France). Yes, it apparently took Fox and other news gathering and reporting organizations eight hours to tell the tale of Naughty Paris and the Nasty Judge. It didn't seem to bother the news pundits that Paris was ordered back to jail to serve a forty-five day sentence for a probation violation, when other celebs have spent as little as five hours in jail for the same thing. I mean, give a gal a break! Don't billion dollar babies get an automatic pass? Regardless of how you feel about the Paris Affair, it may have paid off in an unusual way for UFO Researchers.

Read MUCH MORE on this interesting article HERE

Does anyone know if there is a way to listen or read transcripts of this particular show Aldrin was heard on?? Personally I RARELY ever watch / or listen to Fox News Tabloid crap - but I would've enjoyed listening to Buzz..

Y'all, what does UFO mean? It does not mean little green men in a spaceship, c'mon y'all! There is a belt of about 150,000 IFOs outside of the orbit of Mars; they have been identified. There is about 3 or 4 pockets of 10,000 IFOs in the orbit around Jupiter. What are they? Frozen particles pulled away from the sun. Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Pluto, and that other one are fragments that have been pulled away from the sun about 900,000,000,000 years ago by a black hole travelling through space.

Oh, if you are stopped by the police once for driving without a license, you will be given a ticket and a summons. Do it again and the same thing will happen. Do it a third time, and you WILL go to jail; no questions asked. It does not matter who you are. MAMA, MAMA! cried Paris.

Y'all, what does UFO mean? It does not mean little green men in a spaceship, c'mon y'all! There is a belt of about 150,000 IFOs outside of the orbit of Mars; they have been identified. There is about 3 or 4 pockets of 10,000 IFOs in the orbit around Jupiter. What are they? Frozen particles pulled away from the sun. Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Pluto, and that other one are fragments that have been pulled away from the sun about 900,000,000,000 years ago by a black hole travelling through space.

Oh, if you are stopped by the police once for driving without a license, you will be given a ticket and a summons. Do it again and the same thing will happen. Do it a third time, and you WILL go to jail; no questions asked. It does not matter who you are. MAMA, MAMA! cried Paris.

You sure black holes travel? I thought everything else travels around them.

Q&A: Black Holes

Q:

I have always wondered if a black hole can move through space? And, if they trap everything around them how can we be sure they don't move, if we can't see it?

A:

Black holes can indeed move through space. The really massive black holes at the centers of galaxies will stay there unless something catastrophic happens, like a direct collision between two galaxies.

The much smaller black holes formed from the explosions of stars can move fairly quickly because they receive a kick from the explosion. See, for example:

http://hubblesite.org/newscenter/newsdesk/...s/2002/30/text/ Astronomers know about the rapid motion of this black hole because it has a nearby companion star that's slowly being pulled apart by the gravity of the black hole. Rapidly moving black holes that are flying solo will be essentially impossible to detect, since space is very big and they will encounter other objects only very rarely. Only the most massive stars produce black holes, and such stars are rare, so there's no need to worry about a rogue black hole heading towards the solar system.

The black hole has already passed by.

The runaway black hole has a companion star and that companion star may be our sun or was our sun.

Edited by greggK

Well if galaxies move and blackholes are at the center of them it only makes sense that the blackholes move with them. I'm just wondering where he got his dates from. 900 billion years ago? the universe is only estimated to be around 12 billion years old

The black hole has already passed by.

The runaway black hole has a companion star and that companion star may be our sun or was our sun.

You need to read more than some little Q&A about Black Holes.

Our Solar Systems formation had nothing to do what so ever with any passing Black Hole.

So, as I'm understanding it, this means we're sending Paris Hilton to the moon, to meet with the UFO's sent from the traveling black hole? As an ambassador for humanity?

Gah!

So, as I'm understanding it, this means we're sending Paris Hilton to the moon, to meet with the UFO's sent from the traveling black hole? As an ambassador for humanity?

Gah!

:blink: OHHH!! :o

This comment made me laugh!! a much needed a laugh! .. Thanks for your comment!! :lol: cracks me up... :w00t:

• The topic was locked