Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My dreams are premonitions

xtremetrini

On 02/01/2018 at 9:06 AM, Dr. Suss said:

I had this problem. I dreamt of my whole family’s death for a good ten years. In between I had dreams of being chased by demons and monsters or anything scary. Last few years, I realized that I was not that helpless in dreams, I could do anything in dreams including slaying them. I don’t know if it helps though. I never forgot my dreams since young and it hurts my memory till now.

six months ago I was interested in past life and I went to do self meditation and saw 2 past lives of mine. It was short. I had images and saw no familiar faces except my mom’s. Many times I wished that things could be explained but apparently all these years i could not seemed to seek for an answer. 

I mentioned in another post that about what happened to me with my precognition or whatever you wish to call that. Of course not to mention.. I could see spirits easily, anywhere and anytime.

Wow, that sounds quite interesting but also sounds like a curse seeing spirits and stuff, I wonder If it's like a switch where you can see spirits whenever you want. You seem to be lucid dreaming which you should get used to because its a hard thing to do for most people.

I'm quite unsure how you're able to gain these abilities, if you constantly saw your family dying in your dreams then you should consider it as a recurring premonition. Has anything bad happened with your family? Do the dreams keep happening? Maybe in your past life you were a demonologist or something.

If you are a strong, brave and confident person then you might be used to slaying demons in your past lives if you know what a I mean. Take your family's death as a warning spend time with them and maybe look into demonology to see how you can get rid of the demons or just to see if anyone else's similar experiences. You also said in the images of your past life you saw your mom, maybe ask her for help? she might know what you're talking about in your past life know what I mean.

Hopefully this helps, lets stay in contact I would love to gain more info on your abilities.

• 1 month later...

On 8/15/2007 at 3:27 PM, dorareever said:

I have often dreamt about Armageddon. But there wasn't anything strange in those dreams. Just a part of my very morbid subconscious. Armageddon, cannibals, vampires, the Plague...average stuff in my dreams.

I never had important premonitions in my dreams. But a whole bunch of totally silly dreams about what's going to be on TV and then usually the next day they show it. I do not mean recurrent shows, but specific things like I dunno, I dream about dinosaurs and then they show a documentary on dinosaurs. Or more than often I see an image, without a context, and then the next day, sometimes after a couple days, the very same image appears on TV. I think those are more a form of clairvoyance though. Like I'm convinced they are broadcasting trailers when I'm dreaming and that I get them somehow, asleep and with the TV's off. The only slightly important event that came to be true was some kind of flood in South America. I had a dream of a whole bunch of water flooding and of course the 8 o'clock news showed footage of the flood and surely the same images, same angle, same colors etc...appeared on the screen as it was in my dream.

But that was just because it was on TV. Not because it was an important and traumatic event for those involved. Nope. :hmm:

Still it doesn't beat my friend dreaming they were building a cinema next to her house and after six months they did build a cinema and that was *exactly* the one she dreamt about. Lamest precog dream ever. :yes:

But at least she doesn't have weird connections with television!! I barely watch television!! :no:

Your dreams seems to be a combo of precognition and synchronization. In syncs we could be just say, typing a word and suddenly the same word or phrase is said on TV. I think the Armageddon dreams are like Jung's version of universal consciousness that we can all tap in to. I've had many such dreams. Sometimes they are precog...like when I lived in California for a while, I dreamt of a bridge collapse and saw cars fall off it, and then the next day it actually happened and I saw it on TV news. I feel that around us is like a mental grid, that connects us all...but we don't always tune into it. Kinda like...you can listen to a radio if you want or watch TV, but if you don't...you don't. I suppose at times we are just more "sensitive" to the grid and want to pay attention.