Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
UM-Bot

What is the Starchild skull ?

UM-Bot

user posted image rAround 1930, the parents of a young American girl of Mexican heritage took her to visit relatives in a small rural village in the mountains southwest of Chihuahua, Mexico. While there, the girl disobeyed a local taboo and went exploring in caves and mineshafts dotting the area.

In a mineshaft she made a startling discovery: lying on the ground at the rear of the tunnel was a complete human skeleton.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: UFO Digest

Ms. Anita Cigarette.

at least 3 years ago the owner's official website claimed to be having tests done on it for DNA analysis.

it's now 2007 & still no results.

Grandpa Greenman
at least 3 years ago the owner's official website claimed to be having tests done on it for DNA analysis.

Why spoil a good book deal with something like real science.

Ms. Anita Cigarette.

lol. xo

Pandora7321

It's articles like this that makes me really question this skull. I mean, with all the technology and forensics experts, why have they not come to some sort of conclusion yet??

louie

It could also just be a case of a human child born severly deformed.

ShaunZero

It could be 2 things:

Information surpressed because they don't want us to know it's real.

I information surpressed because the owners don't want us to know it's fake.

It can go either way. The odd part is that usually if a test IS done, the "skeptical" scientists are proud to announce it's fake. Look at the shroud of torren(sp?).

Edited by Zero of Deism

Zay

some ppl who got adducted mentioned they saw fetuses in the UFO and sum women get adducted and an E.T. put a fetus in inside them and then wen the ufo might come bac in 2 weeks or so 2 take out the fetus and they might also tak sum sperm from males i think there trying to make a mix breed and the starchild is 1 of there experiments :unsure2: maybe maybe not

Spyda

If people never read or research how can one change their view, forget what school taught you, you believe it because they told you look in to all theories and make your own mind up - isnt that what we are here for?

If you took 10 mins to look on their website it says within the bones they found fibres and residue that should not been there, and has never been found before. It clearly says multiple times they can see them but they cant extract them for testing because there is no current method to do this, in other words just because we can see these tiny things does not mean we have a tool to get them out, so how do you expect them to proove this till then... science isnt science till its prooven but that does not make it wrong

SureFire

Anyone seen the movie "Predator", picture the alien face over that skull.... creepy.... :alien:

Princess Serenity
It could also just be a case of a human child born severly deformed.

That could be it. The child could have been deformed. :/

Anything deformed is mistaken.

Primeval

I think theres more to it than that.

I heard about this on coast to coast am, they talked about the DNA testing but i cant remember what they said.