Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Bible does not condemn Homosexuality.

V for Vanity

Well I don't think you are a flight of steps ?

Anyway I guess you haven't seen "FALLING DOWN" great movie.

Is that the movie where Michael Douglas goes postal on society? Love it!

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GoddessWhispers

• Jor-el

• Beckys_Mom

• MissMelsWell

If I believed a word of Thozzmans accounts, I'd own seaside property on the Moon, too.

I think it is time for a straight pride parade.
Oh yeah! Then we can really see the freaks on parade. Uptight straights make fun of the gay pride parade members, now. If the straights had a parade, it would last one time only. Then, when all their freaks came out in the street to play, they'd be so ashamed to realize what lives at home in their own little closets, it would never happen again. :lol:

But before that, let's strip straights of the right to marry, adopt, inherit, remain at terminal bedside of their lover, and rent apartments as a straight unmarried couple. Then they'll have something to march for! :D Because Moon puppy is clearly unaware of the history of the gay pride marches now. :)

If I believed a word of Thozzmans accounts, I'd own seaside property on the Moon, too.

Oh yeah! Then we can really see the freaks on parade. Uptight straights make fun of the gay pride parade members, now. If the straights had a parade, it would last one time only. Then, when all their freaks came out in the street to play, they'd be so ashamed to realize what lives at home in their own little closets, it would never happen again. :lol:

But before that, let's strip straights of the right to marry, adopt, inherit, remain at terminal bedside of their lover, and rent apartments as a straight unmarried couple. Then they'll have something to march for! :D Because Moon puppy is clearly unaware of the history of the gay pride marches now. :)

well genius, they're all absolutely true. Just because you have a habit of deciet doesn't mean everyone does.

well genius, they're all absolutely true. Just because you have a habit of deciet doesn't mean everyone does.

:lol: Ahhh when cornered throw BS. Like the monkeys in Zoo's.

We don't need a parade here... living by the seaside we're treated to a parade of straight couples (and their beach shernanigans) every weekend throughout the summer. "Does my bum look big in these shorts?" isn't an issue, because after the right amount of alcohol their bum is no longer in their shorts. :lol:

Gay couples can't rent apartments in the US? I have gay friends who rent here in the UK... I'm going to ask them whether they're on joint leases. I'd never thought about that before. :blink:

I don't hate men either, I'm a man.

I just hate homosexual rapists.

I've never met a homosexual that wasn't interested in my body below the belt. Ain't happnin.

Interesting, my bf had a similar background as you do... he doesn't hate homosexuals at all--in fact he's really tolerant of them, although he himself isn't gay. Only difference was that he killed the pedofile that abused him and went to jail for 10 years because of that crime.

I think everyone hates any kind of rapists...

I know plent of homosexual men who wouldn't be any kind of interested in what's below your belt.. you aren't their type, you're straight.

Now sadistic abusers, that's another topic all together.

Gay couples can't rent apartments in the US? I have gay friends who rent here in the UK... I'm going to ask them whether they're on joint leases. I'd never thought about that before. :blink:

It goes by area. In the mid-west & bible belt, probably not. Out there even unmarried straight couples are refused housing. In Utah within the last few years, cohabitation was a punishable crime, according to news articles. In the southern state of Georgia, gays could formerly be arrested based on sodomy laws that in theory outlawed everything except the heterosexual missionary position. Over large parts of the south, there is extreme prejudice in employment and housing, and any human rights to the contrary are quietly ignored.

:lol: Ahhh when cornered throw BS. Like the monkeys in Zoo's.

Believe whatever you want to who cares? Isn't it time for you to go hang out with your homosexual buddies?

And by the way clueless one, every word I spoke was the truth, but the you wouldn't know the truth if it landed between your supple lips. Go get a life.

I am completely convinced that GoddessWhispers is an evil heartless person who cares for nothing except herself and her point of view.

Edited by Thozzman

Believe whatever you want to who cares? Isn't it time for you to go hang out with your homosexual buddies?

And by the way clueless one, every word I spoke was the truth, but the you wouldn't know the truth if it landed between your supple lips. Go get a life.

I am completely convinced that GoddessWhispers is an evil heartless person who cares for nothing except herself and her point of view.
linked-image < This is where I care, for flaming lamers that get off talking trash and then take umbrage when it's not swallowed. You know, past those "supple" lips you like to visualize as you think you're saying something vicious that matters to me, while showing everyone reading exactly what you are!? ;):-*

By the way, how many years in prison did all those rape offenses against a minor sustain for the defendants, that were charged with rape and kidnapping!? Hmm?

Edited by GoddessWhispers

3e. Flamebaiting: Do not intentionally instigate "flame wars" or bait others in to making personal attacks.

3f. Abusive behaviour: Do not be rude, insulting, offensive or abusive towards other members.

This tread is dangerously off track, anymore personal flaming will result in it being closed.

I have a grievence against my obviously heterosexual parents. And though the scars they left have had the effect of ensuring that I would never become heterosexual or enjoy any man's company, I stop short of condemning heterosexuals.

Thozzman, the explanation you give for your condemnations sounds a bit like reaction formation, would it not be a more enlightened path to extend mercy to those who would never prey on young men?

I don't hate men either, I'm a man.

I just hate homosexual rapists.

I've never met a homosexual that wasn't interested in my body below the belt. Ain't happnin.

Homosexual rapists?? WTF?? since when?? Any rape i have ever heard or read about have been done mostly by hetrosexual men...not gays

What makes you think any gay man within his right, would want to touch you?? im serious ..

You must think in your tiny lil head, that if a man is gay, he MUST go for just about ANY man on the street?? ...gimme a break...they have whats known as STANDARDS...

Id even say with your silly lil attitude and how you have acted towards True That, you have NO IDEA how to talk to women either...no prizes guessing how lonely you are..aww sad init ^_^

I personally after reading your posts, wouldnt want to see what you look like, your attitude is more than enough to put any female off lol :huh:

I think it's a presumption to believe a word of it. Let's see if they respond and tell us whether or not any of the alleged defendants in these charges that amount to rape and kidnapping,were ever prosecuted. ;)

Geri, gay men do perpetrate those kinds of crimes... my bf was a vicitm of one. However, that disgusting and vile man would have been a sadistic monster even if he weren't gay.

Just because someone is gay, it doesn't make them a rapist... that's the most rediculous thing I've ever heard.

And Thozzman, if your story is true, I'm sorry for that. But dude, get some help for the after-effects. I know my S/O needed 10 years of help in recovering from his ordeal. He still needs it intermittently. That's not the kind of thing you can just suck it up and shake it off no matter how manly you think you are.

Every other religious scripture that has a God condemns homosexuality, and since the Bible was originally in Latin it could have gotten mistranslated, while other languages such as Hebrew (for the Torah) can be easily read.

Geri, gay men do perpetrate those kinds of crimes... my bf was a vicitm of one. However, that disgusting and vile man would have been a sadistic monster even if he weren't gay.

Just because someone is gay, it doesn't make them a rapist... that's the most rediculous thing I've ever heard.

And Thozzman, if your story is true, I'm sorry for that. But dude, get some help for the after-effects. I know my S/O needed 10 years of help in recovering from his ordeal. He still needs it intermittently. That's not the kind of thing you can just suck it up and shake it off no matter how manly you think you are.

Missmels I never said they DIDNT EVER...I said MOST times when i have read and heard about a rape..its been done by mostly straight guys

Another thing i forgot to mention...I was watching - Ross Kemp on street gangs....He went to this prison, spoke to african gang members...

One of the leaders of that gang...has raped men...he says he ENJOYS raping men, so when Ross Kemp asked him, was it due to him maybe being GAY???

The gang leader said NO..not doing it cuz I am gay...no..I do it because I love to hurt the other men...I treat them like my b*tch

He visited other gangs on the streets and in another show, he met another man that loved to rape men for the FUN of it...yet claims not gay....cuz he KNOWS it hurts the weak men..it puts shame on to them....SICK AND TWISTED...but thats how they operate

Missmels I never said they DIDNT EVER...I said MOST times when i have read and heard about a rape..its been done by mostly straight guys

Another thing i forgot to mention...I was watching - Ross Kemp on street gangs....He went to this prison, spoke to african gang members...

One of the leaders of that gang...has raped men...he says he ENJOYS raping men, so when Ross Kemp asked him, was it due to him maybe being GAY???

The gang leader said NO..not doing it cuz I am gay...no..I do it because I love to hurt the other men...I treat them like my b*tch

He visited other gangs on the streets and in another show, he met another man that loved to rape men for the FUN of it...yet claims not gay....cuz he KNOWS it hurts the weak men..it puts shame on to them....SICK AND TWISTED...but thats how they operate

Well, I had to study rape crimes when I was at uni, and most of the heterosexual rapists I read about didn't like women... they wanted to hurt them, terrify them, punish them. It wasn't about sex, it was about pain. So I can see straight men raping straight men just to hurt them.

Well, I had to study rape crimes when I was at uni, and most of the heterosexual rapists I read about didn't like women... they wanted to hurt them, terrify them, punish them. It wasn't about sex, it was about pain. So I can see straight men raping straight men just to hurt them.
thats excatly what these twisted gang leaders said also, they did it to put shame on the weaker man and hurt them...they got pleasure in doing it...

I believe a lot of people will put this down to homosexual rape, but its not

Thank you, Miss Pirate, for taking the time to explain this to those who listen to what others say their holy book says rather than read & study it for themselves.

Peace,

RadicalGnostic

If gay people are sodomites are straight people Gomorrahites?

Edited by Ryo Ohki

Every other religious scripture that has a God condemns homosexuality, and since the Bible was originally in Latin it could have gotten mistranslated, while other languages such as Hebrew (for the Torah) can be easily read.

actually the original 'bible' (NT) has yet to make it into print since the oldest version of text is incomplete. what was put together piece meal and called a bible written in Aramaic , Greek and Hebrew is still under debate to translation for alot of it. not just in words but in context since the society of 2000 years ago believed very differently as we do. they thought comets were signs. we know they are just rocks of ice and dirt that follow a path around the sun. they thought earthquakes and eruptions of volcano's was God's wrath , we know it's just plates moving against each other and magma rising to the surface.the affects of a living earth , not a vengeful God. those as a couple of simple examples. they thought differently.

they thought men sleeping with men was wrong because the believed that sperm was a whole life , the whole baby. and that a womans womb was just an incubator. so a man sleeping with another man just like m********ion was to them the loss of individual life. we know differently.

and Latin is far more easier to read than the languages the bible was written in. That's why Rabbi's still argue the meaning of the Torah. because to each it is unique and ways of it looked at varies.

Edited by Lt_Ripley

I think it is time for a straight pride parade.

straight pride parade ? you mean like the kkk ?? they hate gays and are straight and claim to be rightous christians. you'd fit right in.

Edited by Lt_Ripley

Yea I made up Bible verses. Please! freakin n%$c#$%

Reasons I hate homosexuality:

At age 10 I was kidnapped by two homosexual lovers, tied to a bed for two weeks and consistantly molested at their liesure.

At age 15 while hitchhiking I was picked up by a homosexual who said he would kill me if I didn't go to California with him and marry him. He said he had killed the previous guy he picked up who had refused his advances. He said he had a briefcase in the trunk of his car with 25 grand in it, and I could have some of the money if I had sex with him.

Around age 18 while again hitchhiking, I was picked up by a hispanic 50ish looking man who refused to take me where I needed to go, and instead drove a path deep into a woods, where he attempted to assault me below the belt. He lost.

Recently, (a few months ago), I met a gay guy and thought I'd try and be friends with him, (thinking all gays surely can't be the same), he proceeded to call me everynight begging for sex, and when I continually refused him, he made a false police report stating he was a junkie, and named me as his supplier.

My sister is a lesbian, one day early in the morning while I was still asleep, my sis's lover broke into my house, came into my bedroom, began throwing things off my dresser, and kicking my bed, screaming that I had stolen several hundred dollars from her dresser drawer in her bedroom at her house.

A few days later she sheepishly creeped back to proclaim that she had found the money tucked under some clothing in the back of a drawer. I have no use for homosexuals.

who was these men who kidnapped you? your parents must have called the police. can we find a report on it ? a news archive ? what year was it ? why do I find this unbelievable? could it have happened sure. you also could have made it up to justify your hate too. you could just have easily been abducted by a straight man or men at 10 who would have done the same thing to you. I and my brothers were sexually abused for years. I don't hate men . my brothers are straight. they don't hate men. yes people are different. but something smells fishy.

if you want proof from me let me know - I took my perp to court in the early 90's and it was used for a case study. or you could get a hold of the attorney.

or I could hook up my scanner and scan the legal documents - right now my printer is fritzed but I should beable to still scan. if not you can wait I have to go get a new one this week

Edited by Lt_Ripley