Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

did i make a psi ball?

Stephengp

Hello,

I tried to make a psi ball yesterday, and I think i did. When I calmed myself, I focused on the space between my hands while visualizing energy(electricity is what i used to represent it) going down my arms, through my hands and in the space i was focusing at. My hands felt tingly with a heat between my palms. I think I then made a psi ball. It felt kind of squishy, like a under inflated balloon. I still felt the heat and the pricklyness in my hands, but the ball was just like a balloonish thing. I couldn't see it.

Then, when I moved my hands away, it got bigger, but i could compress it to a certain extent. when i went too close it felt like it sucked itself down my right wrist.

Does this sound like a psi ball?

Thank you all,

Stephengp

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ness of Psionix

• fylgja

• itsnotoutthere

• Jjbreen

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello,

I tried to make a psi ball yesterday, and I think i did. When I calmed myself, I focused on the space between my hands while visualizing energy(electricity is what i used to represent it) going down my arms, through my hands and in the space i was focusing at. My hands felt tingly with a heat between my palms. I think I then made a psi ball. It felt kind of squishy, like a under inflated balloon. I still felt the heat and the pricklyness in my hands, but the ball was just like a balloonish thing. I couldn't see it.

Then, when I moved my hands away, it got bigger, but i could compress it to a certain extent. when i went too close it felt like it sucked itself down my right wrist.

Thank you all,

Stephengp

You were trying so hard you hallusionated. You can try to prove that you made a psi ball, but all attempts will fail as it doesn't exist.

You were trying so hard you hallusionated. You can try to prove that you made a psi ball, but all attempts will fail as it doesn't exist.

Hey Stephen, I guess inkblot will tell you later why it doesn't exist, providing it's not just because he believes it can't happen and doesn't know why.

Anyways, from what I've read on this site it does sound like you made a psi ball, or at least started to. I'm not too up on the whole psi ball thing as it don't overly interest me, but just from reading over the years it looks like you describe it as many others have. Keep trying regardless what skeptics tell you for someday maybe you will master it enough to change someone's mind. Good luck with it.

Cheers,

Gene

Hello,

Thank you all,

Stephengp

Possibly, here is a photo of one taken at my house in April....

post-53813-1182225365_thumb.jpg

thanks guys, but i still have problems with gathering energy, it seems that i can't. When i did make or try to make the ball, the next day i was extremely tired.

Anyone know of an easy way to gather energy?

Edited by Stephengp

thanks guys, but i still have problems with gathering energy, it seems that i can't. When i did make or try to make the ball, the next day i was extremely tired.

There really isn't an easy way to conjure a Psi Ball.

Tips:

1. Clear your mind (Make sure that you do not have stress, hold a grudge, have sadness or any emotions at all. These kinds of things will effect making a Psi ball.)

2. Fill your body with energy. Chi is energy. Energy is all around us. Use that energy into this ball.

3. Hold your hands out and imagine that the energy is coming through your hands. The more energy that you let in, the better you'll see the ball.

4. Don't concentrate so much. This is what causes you to get tired.

5. Most importantly! Believe.

I hope this helps you.

Hello,

Thank you all,

Stephengp

Yes, it does, congratulations.

You're tired because you're using too much of your own energy. Why can't you gather energy? What visualization do you use? Try visualize lightning striking you, charging you with energy, or something along those lines. It should be alright. :tu:

There really isn't an easy way to conjure a Psi Ball.

Tips:

1. Clear your mind (Make sure that you do not have stress, hold a grudge, have sadness or any emotions at all. These kinds of things will effect making a Psi ball.)

2. Fill your body with energy. Chi is energy. Energy is all around us. Use that energy into this ball.

3. Hold your hands out and imagine that the energy is coming through your hands. The more energy that you let in, the better you'll see the ball.

4. Don't concentrate so much. This is what causes you to get tired.

5. Most importantly! Believe.

I hope this helps you.

Emotion can help make a psiball, more often than not, you won't see the ball at all until you practice a lot, and you HAVE to concentrate hard and get tired a little to get BETTER.

You sort of give bad tips. :blink:

Possibly, here is a photo of one taken at my house in April....

That photo's been tampered with. And that's all I have to say about that.

I think you kids should be spending your time doing something productive to make the world a better place. Go join the Peace Corps or get a job. Making balls of imaginary light is silly.

And if you want to learn to do special effects, learn to do good special effects, or at least creative ones. That looks as fake as it gets. ha ha ha

Edited by fylgja

I think you kids should be spending your time doing something productive to make the world a better place. Go join the Peace Corps or get a job. Making balls of imaginary light is silly.

And if you want to learn to do special effects, learn to do good special effects, or at least creative ones. That looks as fake as it gets. ha ha ha

what he said.

Hello,

Thank you all,

Stephengp

Ok - now here is what I suggest you do.

Do people really not understand the basics of human physiology and nerves and muscles???

Hold your arms and hands exactly the same way and for the exact same time. But instead think about a mountain, a kitty cat, a dog, a tree, your favorit food. Keep the thoughts RANDOM. You will notice that your hands will begin to tingle anyways. Why? Because this is a very mundane, normal and understood body function. Pure and simple. Go ahead - relax, calm yourself - breath - and keep your arms and hands steady as you did before and for the same period of time.

I'd just like to say that I haven't posted to or read anything on the site in months, and I come back to hear the exact same arguments from both "Sides".

Everyone should just stop posting, and read old topics. Because really, nothing has changed. hehe.

Edit: Wow, it's actually been over a year.

Edited by UnaFragger

Do people really not understand the basics of human physiology and nerves and muscles???

sorry jj some people dont have college degrees. some also dont care. some are young, others would ask if some people dont understand the basics of social skills

Hold your arms and hands exactly the same way and for the exact same time. But instead think about a mountain, a kitty cat, a dog, a tree, your favorit food. Keep the thoughts RANDOM. You will notice that your hands will begin to tingle anyways. Why? Because this is a very mundane, normal and understood body function. Pure and simple. Go ahead - relax, calm yourself - breath - and keep your arms and hands steady as you did before and for the same period of time.

if youd read anything these people post youd find out there is more to it then the lame tingling sensation your so proud of being able to describe. mabye it is still due to "easy as 123" basic physiology, nerves and muscles but it would be nice if you could explain the other things too instead of repeating yourself over and over

im proud you didnt use so many 's and CAPITALS and arrogant smilys this time though. your getting better

Edited by DakaSha

sorry jj some people dont have college degrees. some also dont care. some are young, others would ask if some people dont understand the basics of social skills

if youd read anything these people post youd find out there is more to it then the lame tingling sensation your so proud of being able to describe. mabye it is still due to "easy as 123" basic physiology, nerves and muscles but it would be nice if you could explain the other things too instead of repeating yourself over and over

im proud you didnt use so many 's and CAPITALS and arrogant smilys this time though. your getting better

I know that - I also know from experience and talking to a few 'local psionic guys' - that what is going on is nothing to do with "psi" at all but everything to do w/human physiology. See this is what I'm trying to get at: You do not need a 'college education' - you need to be willing to look at ALL the possible answers of what could be at play, not just a specific bias.

When ideas are presented that suggest another 'down to earth' answer - some, not all - get p***ed off for even suggesting that it could/might be something else, other than their wish for "psionics".

I wish they would go back to teaching "critical and analytical reasoning skills" in high school. I really wish they would. There is also another local college admin. has noticed as to why kids in college are going to into credit card debt and such. They do NOT reason the consiquences of their action. Then, as in one case, the kid finds he owes $90,000.00 in credit card debt, he is lost as to why they expect it to be paid back! :blink: Do some actually 'reason' that the money is 'free'???

This is why as some have posted, what's next w/the "psi ball"? The answer - they do not know. They spend this time doing something that litterally goes - no where, no where at all. Wouldn't this be a better use of time doing something that at least had some sort of value. I mean even playing video games at least developes, "eye hand cordination and reasoning skills on how to win the game." Psi Balls and other so called "psionics" teach nothing, develop nothing and accomplish nothing at all. It's less valuable then playing video games! Heck even sleep has more value than this..... If one was to really honestly stop and think about it.

I know that - I also know from experience and talking to a few 'local psionic guys' - that what is going on is nothing to do with "psi" at all but everything to do w/human physiology. See this is what I'm trying to get at: You do not need a 'college education' - you need to be willing to look at ALL the possible answers of what could be at play, not just a specific bias.

When ideas are presented that suggest another 'down to earth' answer - some, not all - get p***ed off for even suggesting that it could/might be something else, other than their wish for "psionics".

I wish they would go back to teaching "critical and analytical reasoning skills" in high school. I really wish they would. There is also another local college admin. has noticed as to why kids in college are going to into credit card debt and such. They do NOT reason the consiquences of their action. Then, as in one case, the kid finds he owes $90,000.00 in credit card debt, he is lost as to why they expect it to be paid back! :blink: Do some actually 'reason' that the money is 'free'???

This is why as some have posted, what's next w/the "psi ball"? The answer - they do not know. They spend this time doing something that litterally goes - no where, no where at all. Wouldn't this be a better use of time doing something that at least had some sort of value. I mean even playing video games at least developes, "eye hand cordination and reasoning skills on how to win the game." Psi Balls and other so called "psionics" teach nothing, develop nothing and accomplish nothing at all. It's less valuable then playing video games! Heck even sleep has more value than this..... If one was to really honestly stop and think about it.

well i agree with you there ^^

you are right... if i "create" a psiball i should look for the easiest answer first (which is why i opened my thread asking what else it could be back then)

this thread is pretty much asking that though so give it up for the OP :P

she ;)

yea what she said. ;)

Where does posting on a Unexplained Mystery forum fall into this explanation? More valuable that Psi Balls, but less than sleep?? :D

I'm just pulling your leg, your explanation is by far the most believable.

• 1 year later...

Lol just a question here...

i made a psi ball today but ever since hat if i screw up my face the place where my third eye should be heats up and when i stop screwing up my face it emits heat for a second or two

i asked my mom if she felt heat and she did :S

is this psi or am i ill or what?

Yeah and Im working with some friends to make a psionic atomic bomb. We make psi balls then shove them in a big glass jar once we get enough psi balls shoved in the big glass jar to the point its over flowing then will cap it off, give it a nice good shaking. Then get back aways and shot the jar releasing all the compress psi balls making a giant psionic crater. Hey if we believe it will happen. :tu:

Yeah, it looks pretty damned fake. As far as the advice goes, I hope you're checking the Unexplained-Mysteries forum from a humanitarian relief site in some small, impoverished country in between difficult but rewarding bouts of altruistic labor.

As to the original poster's question: I don't know if psi-balls are real or just a psychosomatic effect, but that's exactly what happened when I used to play with that stuff. I didn't get tired afterwards though, and within a few days I could replicate the effect simply by cupping my hands and visualizing a little bit.

Wow, I never realized how many F'ed up people that watch a little too much Dragon Ball Z are on here. Dude its just a cartoon. Kame! kame! all you want, but the only thing thats going too come out of your effort is "a load of crap" (literally and figuratively) from pushing too hard. Why do all these wackos make such claims? Ill never know.