Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

did i make a psi ball?

Stephengp

I know that - I also know from experience and talking to a few 'local psionic guys' - that what is going on is nothing to do with "psi" at all but everything to do w/human physiology. See this is what I'm trying to get at: You do not need a 'college education' - you need to be willing to look at ALL the possible answers of what could be at play, not just a specific bias.

When ideas are presented that suggest another 'down to earth' answer - some, not all - get p***ed off for even suggesting that it could/might be something else, other than their wish for "psionics".

I wish they would go back to teaching "critical and analytical reasoning skills" in high school. I really wish they would. There is also another local college admin. has noticed as to why kids in college are going to into credit card debt and such. They do NOT reason the consiquences of their action. Then, as in one case, the kid finds he owes $90,000.00 in credit card debt, he is lost as to why they expect it to be paid back! :blink: Do some actually 'reason' that the money is 'free'???

This is why as some have posted, what's next w/the "psi ball"? The answer - they do not know. They spend this time doing something that litterally goes - no where, no where at all. Wouldn't this be a better use of time doing something that at least had some sort of value. I mean even playing video games at least developes, "eye hand cordination and reasoning skills on how to win the game." Psi Balls and other so called "psionics" teach nothing, develop nothing and accomplish nothing at all. It's less valuable then playing video games! Heck even sleep has more value than this..... If one was to really honestly stop and think about it.

I remember when i first tried that.

but unlike you I found that it does have a use.

I found that it does help me to meditate

I got no idea if someday itl blow something up but for now i found that its quite a nice way to relax.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ness of Psionix

• JustNormal

• Stephengp

• bleedingelite

its possible that what you experienced was a psi ball, but what you described is a bit different from what i think my psi balls feel like. mine are really cold, and when i push on them, it feels like my hands are absorbing the energy back in. but my advice, is for whenever you try to make psi balls, do not do the whole "imagining thing" because if imagine something enough, you will fool yourself. simply make it happen. make your energy flow and make a ball...

This thread is so old. It was already answered without an answer.

Just let is sink back into the never-ending pile of threads we have here at UM

Old topics such as this one should not be brought back to life and take attention away from more recent and more important threads.

Wow, you're right. I had no idea how old this topic is. Hah.

Alas, as you've pointed out, this topic is impeding the progress of the tide of super-important life-changing threads that are gasping for attention in the sea of "did i make a psi ball's" grandeur.

This really has nothing to do with psi balls, but I think it is something that needs to be said.

Whilst reading this topic and others, I have noticed that ALOT of phrases and terms and what not, being used as a means to discredit those who do, (as well as those who don't), believe that we, as humans, are capable of feats that we cannot explain. This is where it gets interesting.

As humans, we give things names and place them into all sorts of different catergories. For example, take the following into account:

"I know that - I also know from experience and talking to a few 'local psionic guys' - that what is going on is nothing to do with "psi" at all but everything to do w/human physiology."

Psi and Human Physiology are the winners in this statement.

Now, I ask you this,

What were these things called before humans showed up?

Thats right! They weren't called anything, they just were.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, we cannot say state things like " what is going on has nothing to do with psi and everything to do with Human Physiology". I say this because "psi" and "Human Physiology" are just the names that us humans have asigned to them. It doesn't mean they're not related in some way to one another. When in reality they may very well be the same thing, we are just not capable of understanding their relationship.

I hope this makes sense, have been out in the hot sun all day, I may be delirious.

There really isn't an easy way to conjure a Psi Ball.

Tips:

1. Clear your mind (Make sure that you do not have stress, hold a grudge, have sadness or any emotions at all. These kinds of things will effect making a Psi ball.)

2. Fill your body with energy. Chi is energy. Energy is all around us. Use that energy into this ball.

3. Hold your hands out and imagine that the energy is coming through your hands. The more energy that you let in, the better you'll see the ball.

4. Don't concentrate so much. This is what causes you to get tired.

5. Most importantly! Believe.

I hope this helps you.

thanks

the energy inside my cupped hands feels squishy!