Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11 Bombshell:WTC7 Security Official Details

An Urban Legend

I am not speaking about the gentleman in the op, but a firefighter I met in NY that worked for a NYFD ladder company down from WTC. I am sorry for the confusion. That firefighter is the person I am speaking of in regards to hearing an explosion as he was getting out of wtc 1.

The point I am trying to make is that there were people very close/inside the building who heard an explosion of wtc 1 that occured before the collapse and felt it was of a high explosive nature similar to a demolition.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flyingswan

• Q24

• Sunofone

• AROCES

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am not speaking about the gentleman in the op, but a firefighter I met in NY that worked for a NYFD ladder company down from WTC. I am sorry for the confusion. That firefighter is the person I am speaking of in regards to hearing an explosion as he was getting out of wtc 1.

The point I am trying to make is that there were people very close/inside the building who heard an explosion of wtc 1 that occured before the collapse and felt it was of a high explosive nature similar to a demolition.

OK, confusion cleared up.

From my personal experience during an engineering education, a small metal bar breaking sounds exactly like a gunshot. I doubt anyone without a lot of experience of both could tell an explosion from structural steel breaking.

I watched the whole series on 9/11 coincidences and if the evidence can be supported its got some legs. But most of it is Humint which has a low reliability factor unfortunately. There were some startling revelations that even I didn't know and I've sought outinfo on this for a while now. There are some things that defy the official explanation. I watched the clip of the pentagon, and despite thier assertions that a plane struck the pentagon i failed to see it prior to the explosion. And I always thought the damage path at the pentagon was a little wierd for such a large object to make such a little hole. Even if the wings were sheared by the building allowing the fuselage to continue into the building, I would think the damage still would have been significant. But the photo evidence doesn't seem to support it. Its hard to believe as a whole in a conspiracy like this. The mere audacity of the perpetraitors says its no win situation. But maybe its this that makes a conspiracy this size successful.

Your friend may have heard explosions before to compare the noise too, but has he heard all of the other things that make a similar noise so that he can rule those out?

It is a good point. At best the government is covering up what happened. Why??

Covering up what? When it is easier to say the terrorist planted bombs too on the ground.

Think about it, what is easier. To pretend or cover up that a bomb did not go off or just blame the terrorist for the bomb too?

See, common sense folks. Alex Jones really got you all! I would ask for a refund, hahah! :lol:

Edited by AROCES

You don't get it do you. No one wants it to be the goverment but when the goverment fails to explain what happened properly and that includes the wtc 7, people want to know. If you smell something fishy and you don't like the smell you hunt for the source of that smell and get ride of it, and this stinks to high heaven. I don't have a souce but will look if you want one, but 42% of americans think the goverment had some sort of involvment. Does 42% not warrent a deeper look or another look into this?

Nope, you don't get it. You wanted the government to be the culprit because of a few who heard or saw something different. Bigfoot? Loch Ness monster? Mermaid? 50 foot snakes? Vampires? :D

No diversion needed in 1993, they simply tried to bring down the tower with a basement bomb. NOW, why do it again and obviously it did not bring it down again if that is the case, right?
The bomb used in 1993 bombing and the ones used on 9/11 are distictly different; you can use a bombs to weaken the underlying support of a structure which will help use the building's own weight to help it collapse into its basement, which is a technique widely know in controlled demolitions. Or you can simply try the approach that was used in 1993, blowing some main support columns in the basement which could cause the buildings to lose support and perhaps topple onto the streets. But that didnt happen, on 9/11 the towers were flat out demolished. The janitor for 20yrs heard/felt a large basement explosion before the first plane even hit, he reports these as being "2 seperate events". Then many civilian eye witnesses right along with over DOZENS of first responders who were "in and around" the buildings claim they heard,felt,and saw explosions taking place in all 3 buildings. This is self evident, there simply isnt anything you can do to get around this fact.

Lets quote some of them.......

"There's a bomb in the building - start clearing out"..."We got a secondary device in the building"- video video

9/11 NBC News broadcast

"Shortly after 9 o'clock ... [Albert Turi the Chief of Safety for the New York Fire Department] received word of the possibility of a secondary device, that is another bomb going off. He tried to get his men out as quickly as he could, but he said there was another explosion which took place, and then an hour after the first hit - the first crash that took place - he said there was another explosion that took place in one of the towers here, so obviously according to his theory he thinks that there were actually devices that were planted in the building. Two WTC impacts. Three explosions reported.linked-image

One of the secondary devices he thinks that took place after the initial impact he thinks may have been on the plane that crashed into one of the towers. The second device - he thinks, he speculates - was probably planted in the building. ... But the bottom line is that he, Albert Turi, said that he probably lost a great many men in those secondary explosions, and he said that there were literally hundreds, if not thousands, of people in those towers when the explosions took place."VIDEO PROOF OF TESTIMONY

""...then somebody said that they saw an airliner go into one of those towers. Then, an hour later than that we had that big explosion from much, much lower down and I don't know what caused that." Video

"Lou Cacchioli, Firefighter in WTC 1: At that point, Cacchioli found one of the only functioning elevators, one only going as high as the 24th floor ... "Tommy Hetzel was with me and everybody else also gets out of the elevator when it stops on the 24th floor," said Cacchioli, "There was a huge amount of smoke. Tommy and I had to go back down the elevator for tools and no sooner did the elevators close behind us, we heard this huge explosion that sounded like a bomb. It was such a loud noise, it knocked off the lights and stalled the elevator.

"Luckily, we weren't caught between floors and were able to pry open the doors. People were going crazy, yelling and screaming. And all the time, I am crawling low and making my way in the dark with a flashlight to the staircase and thinking Tommy is right behind me. "I somehow got into the stairwell and there were more people there. When I began to try and direct down, another huge explosion like the first one hits. This one hits about two minutes later, although it's hard to tell, but I'm thinking, 'Oh. My God, these b******* put bombs in here like they did in 1993!' [Arctic Beacon]"

"I guess about three minutes later you just heard explosions coming from building two, the south tower. It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions." [Craig Carlsen -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)]link to his testimony

Firefighter on phone shocked by loud explosion in wt7 BOOM

"...and then all of a sudden it started like... it sounded like gunfire... you know, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, and then all of a sudden three big explosions."Witnesses Testimony Video

So, if the highjacking fails, they remove the bomb??? I mean why not just explode it and blame the terrorist, quite simple huh?

Now, do you by chance see how idotic this Alex Jones crap is?

THINK! If the highjackings failed WHY REMOVE THE BOMBS WHEN YOU WANT TO BLOW THE @#$%@#$ BUILDING UP!? They wouldnt remove the bombs but simply delay detonating them. And the only thing idiodic is your inability to think before you speak. It's just absolutely amazing how debunkers will try to say anything they can to avoid admitting the possibility of explosives being in the world trade centers. Debunkers just have blinders on, lets see what else besides explosives which could have caused these loud booms and shaking of the ground .......multiple times..........simultaniously.........in rapid succession...........heard by everyone............along with flashes..............and then a subsequent collapse.

Someone heard a bomb explode, WHO? How come there was no Alarm in the building then when the bomb exploded?
Refer to the list up above......... Glad you brought up alarms and "security" for the buildings.

Note this *"The World Trade Center was destroyed just days after a heightened security alert was lifted at the landmark 110-story towers, security personnel said yesterday [september 11]. Daria Coard, 37, a guard at Tower One, said the security detail had been working 12-hour shifts for the past two weeks because of numerous phone threats. But on Thursday [september 6], bomb-sniffing dogs were abruptly removed. [NY NewsDay]

Who was it reported to? With all the security in the building, who looked into it?
JUST ABOUT EVERY NEWS SOURCE ON SCENE AND FIRST RESPONDER!

All Alex Jones has is someone who saw Big Foot or a 50 foot snake.
Or if thats the case he just has you.........

3 people have a different story against the hundreds others who did not hear or know of any pre explosions??? And because of those 3 who is not even sure themeselves I bet, you are accusing others of murdering their fellow Americans? You worst really than those you accuse of murders.
AROCES, YOUR CONFUSED. When I said "All 3 of them", I wasnt referring to eye witnesses, I was referring to all 3 buildings being demolished. But since you brought it up, you would need to get your facts straight because they are well over DOZENS of people including first responder who were in and around the buildings that heard and saw explosions occuring. Im accusing rouge elements within the U.S. government of murder; elements who seek to carry out a carefully crafted agenda.

A 767 was just slammed over where this Firefighters were, and they wonder why they hear explosions??? Debri falling on the street, in the elevator chute.

Quite easy really to assume they were bombs.

There would be one large initial explosion from each plane impact(2), not 3,4,5,or 6 secondary and third explosions taking place. Refer to the videos "leader".........

linked-image

Nope, you don't get it. You wanted the government to be the culprit because of a few who heard or saw something different. Bigfoot? Loch Ness monster? Mermaid? 50 foot snakes? Vampires? :D

With this reply I feel like I'm back in grade school talking to a little kid that has an argument based on " no I'm not what are you?" Aroces please grow up! I would not log on for days after making a post like that. How do you even write a post the equates "Bigfoot? Loch Ness monster? Mermaid? 50 foot snakes? Vampires?" with the deaths of over 2000 people on 9/11 ? Your post not only shows how child like you are but how little you care about 9/11. If you think you know the whole truth and nothing but the truth then good for you. There are allot more people out there then you think that don't swallow every story the goverment spits out. You should actually applaud these people that demand more than a half truth. What do you want ? People to accept the official story and fade into the shadows and never again question what happened? What if you are wrong? that is a huge question, what if you are wrong?

lol, well said..anyway heres some more stuff:

Operation Northwoods

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to cause acts of terrorism and violence on US soil or against US interests.....

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

And again for those of you skeptic people, watch all the parts of this and please explain it to me, and maybe ill change my mind:

9/11 Coincidences

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odp1FO0Vmuw...ted&search=

:tu:

Edited by luis9343

Covering up what? When it is easier to say the terrorist planted bombs too on the ground.

Think about it, what is easier. To pretend or cover up that a bomb did not go off or just blame the terrorist for the bomb too?

See, common sense folks. Alex Jones really got you all! I would ask for a refund, hahah! :lol:

aro your desperate gasps for air are quite amusing-- your drowning in your own fecies with a big smile completely unaware of reality-- im going to love the clips that luke from we are change dot org should have soon of silverstein getting drilled on his lies-- aro you are aware that there is video of bldg 7 that actually conclusively demonstrates the use of explosives arent you?? the house of cards if falling -- can anyone here confirm that moores "sicko" may contain a firefighter fom ny that was being denied treatment due to the implications they would of had concerning the actual safety of the area that the epa is covering up mainly concerning the tritium levels and their implications

...concerning the tritium levels and their implications

Do you mean all the smoke detectors in the buildings got broken and released their tritium?

I just can't get past all the red flags I see when looking at this 9/11 stuff. Its almost like a piece of a picture out of focus while the rest is clear as day. While some things seem to make sense othere things come along and muddy it up. At the least the government should be more open about thier processes. Would bringing other agencies from other countries work, probably, but that would never happen in the states.The plus minus is not adding up for the alleged perpetraitors of the crime. All the bad guys are having the worst decade of thier life while all the guys persecuting the war are having record years of financial gain. If that alone is not suspicious I don't know what could be. But most people would rather gloss it over rather than give it the serious thought it deserves. The reason we had a situation like the Nazis was because they as a 'political' party went unchecked for so long, slowly incideously building power till the night of a thousand knives.

The bomb used in 1993 bombing and the ones used on 9/11 are distictly different; you can use a bombs to weaken the underlying support of a structure which will help use the building's own weight to help it collapse into its basement, which is a technique widely know in controlled demolitions. Or you can simply try the approach that was used in 1993, blowing some main support columns in the basement which could cause the buildings to lose support and perhaps topple onto the streets. But that didnt happen, on 9/11 the towers were flat out demolished. The janitor for 20yrs heard/felt a large basement explosion before the first plane even hit, he reports these as being "2 seperate events". Then many civilian eye witnesses right along with over DOZENS of first responders who were "in and around" the buildings claim they heard,felt,and saw explosions taking place in all 3 buildings. This is self evident, there simply isnt anything you can do to get around this fact.

Did you ever see the massive damage the 1993 bombing did? About 3 levels of parking space blown and now you believe such same kind of explosion was heard and not one Fireman or Security went to check it out first, and not one is coming out now beside Reid, Pelosi, Kennedy, Gore or whoever is saying Bush lied.

Not one Fireman notice or saw bomb damage in the basement, not one soul reported about it when the firemen arrived?

Or you telling us the firemen are part of the conspiracy?

AROCES, YOUR CONFUSED. When I said "All 3 of them", I wasnt referring to eye witnesses, I was referring to all 3 buildings being demolished. But since you brought it up, you would need to get your facts straight because they are well over DOZENS of people including first responder who were in and around the buildings that heard and saw explosions occuring. Im accusing rouge elements within the U.S. government of murder; elements who seek to carry out a carefully crafted agenda.

Like I said, so many thing can cause an explsosion coming from the top, thru the elevator chute or on the street.

The only carefully crafted agenda I see in this all is to bring down Bush, and take control of the White House.

Some say there is a bomb. They heard it and they saw it, and yet none of the MAJOR media, CNN or the whole AP is pursuing the reports? Why?

Edited by AROCES

With this reply I feel like I'm back in grade school talking to a little kid that has an argument based on " no I'm not what are you?" Aroces please grow up! I would not log on for days after making a post like that. How do you even write a post the equates "Bigfoot? Loch Ness monster? Mermaid? 50 foot snakes? Vampires?" with the deaths of over 2000 people on 9/11 ? Your post not only shows how child like you are but how little you care about 9/11. If you think you know the whole truth and nothing but the truth then good for you. There are allot more people out there then you think that don't swallow every story the goverment spits out. You should actually applaud these people that demand more than a half truth. What do you want ? People to accept the official story and fade into the shadows and never again question what happened? What if you are wrong? that is a huge question, what if you are wrong?

Yeah, you feeling like you back in grade school as you start to realize you end up believing in a fairy tale.

NONE of the families of those who died agrees with any of this crap. So, I suggest respect them and stop the foolishness.

Why don't you stop swalloing every Alex Jones myth? What if I am wrong on this one? Can't be for you can't change anymore what is reality.

aro your desperate gasps for air are quite amusing-- your drowning in your own fecies with a big smile completely unaware of reality-- im going to love the clips that luke from we are change dot org should have soon of silverstein getting drilled on his lies-- aro you are aware that there is video of bldg 7 that actually conclusively demonstrates the use of explosives arent you?? the house of cards if falling -- can anyone here confirm that moores "sicko" may contain a firefighter fom ny that was being denied treatment due to the implications they would of had concerning the actual safety of the area that the epa is covering up mainly concerning the tritium levels and their implications

Me unaware of reality? Who is trying for years now trying to convince everyone of a different story about 9/11?

Conclusively demonstrate? Who concluded it and why still no public acceptance on it?

You folks will get old on this fairy tales and one day realize Alex Jones fooled you, BIG TIME!.

Conclusively demonstrate? Who concluded it and why still no public acceptance on it?

You folks will get old on this fairy tales and one day realize Alex Jones fooled you, BIG TIME!.

ive never waivered from the obvious reality that 9/11 was an inside job and the buidings were brought down with explosives-- did alex jones do this??

linked-image

this is a still from a documented video of the collapse-- the tower implodes within its own footprint in 7 seconds these squibs are evidence of cutting charges-- remember the level of security and who occupied this bldg and the clase will be shut even further when loose change comes out

Edited by Sunofone

Yeah, you feeling like you back in grade school as you start to realize you end up believing in a fairy tale.

NONE of the families of those who died agrees with any of this crap. So, I suggest respect them and stop the foolishness.

Why don't you stop swalloing every Alex Jones myth? What if I am wrong on this one? Can't be for you can't change anymore what is reality.

AROCES, you believe the fairy tale. The Fair tale told by the government and the media. Thats why you think "NONE" of the families agrees with any of this "crap". There are alot of 911 family members who have questions and cant get answers and there are alot of family members who belong to "Truth" groups. Its because of this fairy tale you believe in, that these family members cannot get answers to their questions.

An alliance of 100 prominent Americans and 40 family members of those killed on 9/11 today announced the release of the 911 Truth Statement, a call for immediate inquiry into evidence that suggests high-level government officials may have deliberately allowed the September 11th attacks to occur. The Statement supports an August 31st Zogby poll that found nearly 50% of New Yorkers believe the government had foreknowledge and "consciously failed to act," with 66% wanting a new 9/11 investigation.

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041026093059633

Fox news should pay you for repeating their "taking points" like a mindless parrot. Bwack!

I cant beleive there are people still trying to prove that the American Government was behind 911........

The one simple fact that most of the conspirates are forgetting is there has to be between 500 and 2000 people if not more covering up and lieing about what they ****REALLY**** know is the so called truth......

I have heard so much of this nonsense that if i were not as sane and realistic as most American's, i could see how all these lie's would generate a few so called red flags...

But Please, get a grip, Im sure there is something else that you, what 00.8% percent of the population who think's BUSH was behind this could find another subject to believe in....

Dont get me wrong, i love reading and watching the stories about these lie's but is just to imaginary to believe.... :sleepy:

Try and put some of your money and effort to good use and do something positive for the 9/11 victim's and there Families....

post-21197-1182539981_thumb.jpg

Edited by the14u2cee

ive never waivered from the obvious reality that 9/11 was an inside job and the buidings were brought down with explosives-- did alex jones do this??

linked-image

this is a still from a documented video of the collapse-- the tower implodes within its own footprint in 7 seconds these squibs are evidence of cutting charges-- remember the level of security and who occupied this bldg and the clase will be shut even further when loose change comes out

What are the chances that 50 years from now you folks are still trying to prove Bush was beind 9/11? Like I said, you folks will just get old and then realized you been had! :D

AROCES, you believe the fairy tale. The Fair tale told by the government and the media. Thats why you think "NONE" of the families agrees with any of this "crap". There are alot of 911 family members who have questions and cant get answers and there are alot of family members who belong to "Truth" groups. Its because of this fairy tale you believe in, that these family members cannot get answers to their questions.

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041026093059633

Fox news should pay you for repeating their "taking points" like a mindless parrot. Bwack!

Oh yeah, let us see then supects, names, living specimens who actually planted the bombs, coordinated it, gave the orders, allow them to be planted, detonated it, bough the explosive, and so on and so forth. GIVE ME ONE SUSPECT, you can't huh? End of Story then :tu:

Edited by AROCES

Oh yeah, let us see then supects, names, living specimens who actually planted the bombs, coordinated it, gave the orders, allow them to be planted, detonated it, bough the explosive, and so on and so forth. GIVE ME ONE SUSPECT, you can't huh? End of Story then :tu:

I think you might need to loosen your chin strap. How am I suposed to know who planted bombs or even know for sure if bombs were planted??? Thats why we want a new investigation.

I think you might need to loosen your chin strap. How am I suposed to know who planted bombs or even know for sure if bombs were planted??? Thats why we want a new investigation.

YUP, how are you suppose to know not EVEN ONE person involve in such a BIG conspiracy? Surely it was not done by just a couple of evil agents working for Bush. Must be a lot involve for such an operation, like experts on demolitions, source of bomb, transport, communications, planting, engineering expertise, coordiating the plane and the detonation.

And come to think of it, THERE WAS NOT EVEN ONE REHEARSAL AND THEY DID IT PERFECTLY, TIMING AND EVERYTHING WAS PRECISE!

WOW! Unbelievable!

You folks really are looking so rediculous about this, it's not too late you know. :D

Dont get me wrong, i love reading and watching the stories about these lie's but is just to imaginary to believe.... :sleepy:

Try and put some of your money and effort to good use and do something positive for the 9/11 victim's and there Families....

lol, this cracks me up, your telling us to put some money and effort to good use and do something for the 9/11 victims???? lol, thats exactly what your daddy bush should be doing, and he's not. Shame on him, there are so many heroes from that event, people that willingly risked their health to help others but since a lot of them didn't work for the police or fireman they are getting NO help, NO NO NO help, and many are very ill, from the dust and smoke, please read your facts. And again like i said earlier I attempt to believe what makes more sense, so if you could please explain everything in the 9/11 Coincidences video on youtube to me i would be very happy.

You can't expect people to find out this information because the people that do this stuff dont exist. Its CIA Special Operations. Its Top Secret!.

Just like the JFK Assasination, you'll never find out the truth because the Government have the answers and would be a national security concern, Ex CIA operatives aren't going to bring it out because they would be labelled crazy, there would be no way of finding out if that person even worked for the CIA. CIA would simply deny, and that person would end up in a box. These people can do anything and nothing can stop them. They are spooks