Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Government and New World Order

Journey

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stamford

• Seraphina

• Journey

• Loque

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, firstly, interesting link! thumbsup.gif

BUT: disgust.gif

He gets the figures wrong on the number of Kurds gassed by Saddam(3.5m? Try 3,500). Yeah, I know, still a horrible amount of innocent people dead, but surely this guy would have accurate stats - unless it's a typo!

He was found dead with piano wire still wrapped round his neck? This is described in the link as a typical execution metod - not by the Secret Service!! Nazis and Mafia, maybe, but if I was in the Secret Serice and wanted to silence someone, I would try and draw the least amount of attention to it; better to run him over, fake a suicide or have him knocked off in a "street robbery"

I love the idea of the thousands of rail carriages being built to house 15m naughty Americans. They'd have to build a pretty big rail network to shunt that many people around!! w00t.gif

Where are these people going to be housed or are they heading for the Gas chambers?

I left the best bit til last - He talks about being in one of these huge underground dig sites, where they are blasting in order to build a huge underground city; suddenly they come accross a group of Large Greys; he shoots two of them, then a load of Black Ops geezers turn up and there is a huge firefight and only he and two others make it out alive!! Blimey, talk about a close shave!!! whistling2.gif

Ah, but you see this man is special. For his name is Bond...James Bond rolleyes.gif

And my name is Stamford....er, well just Stamford actually...damn, need a first name. disgust.gif

Call my Stammy what? I hear you ask!!! w00t.gif

I meant to say you can call me "Stammy" and BAD TYPIST!! dontgetit.gif