Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

muslim burn st georges flag in london

chemical-licker

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...d=1811&ct=5

Muslims burned the flag of St George and called for the Queen to 'Go to Hell' in a furious rally held in London over Salman Rushdie's knighthood. Angry Muslim extremists rallying at Regents Park Mosque said that anger over the award could match the fierce reaction to publication of cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad in Denmark in 2006.

Organisers of a protest outside the mosque claimed several hundred demonstrators were denouncing the decision to reward Rushdie, whose novel "The Satanic Verses" led to a death threat from Iran in 1989.

"This knighthood is just another example of Tony Blair and his government's attempts to secularize Muslims and reward apostates," said Anjem Choudray, protest organizer and an ex-head of the British wing of the banned radical group al-Muhajiro

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bosanchero

• Bill Hill

• ships-cat

• odas

Retards! They can go to heck. If they did that. <_<

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...d=1811&ct=5

Muslims burned the flag of St George and called for the Queen to 'Go to Hell' in a furious rally held in London over Salman Rushdie's knighthood.

They burned the flag!?!

Burn down their embassies!!! Call for a Crusade against their nation!

Edited by BrucePrime

How about a simple “free one way ticket” ticket to a nation that supports such actions for every protester. I am sure the British Citizens would be happy to pay the travel costs.

They burned the flag!?!

Burn down their embassies!!! Call for a Crusade against their nation!

Better yet. Kick the people who burned the flag. Out of London. Or force them to make a new St. George's Flag.

As far as I'm concerned they are scum. About time to think of a Muslim free Britain and Europe. I'm sure that we can find Christians from the third world who could take their places in the workforce. And would be thankfull to have the chance at work and a better life.

Better yet. Kick the people who burned the flag. Out of London. Or force them to make a new St. George's Flag.

My dear Princess, I was being facetitious; satiring the reaction across the Muslim-world when the Danish cartoons of Muhammed showed up.

My dear Princess, I was being facetitious; satiring the reaction across the Muslim-world when the Danish cartoons of Muhammed showed up.

Um. Ok. ^^

Edited by MoonPrincess

Fortunately our leaders were on hand to remind us ‘Islam means Peace’

Fortunately our leaders were on hand to remind us ‘Islam means Peace’

:lol:

I can see a civil war one day... Theocracy and Democracy cannot coincide, and with Muslims trying to stir things up because they don't like it is not a rare thing. They have to understand - which they won't - that Britain, the US, France ect are free countries which means there are more than one veiw and each should be accepted - unless that veiw endangers others or threatens others.

linked-image

One of days...you're going to get it. One of these day the British will have had enough.. :angry:

linked-image

One of days...you're going to get it. One of these day the British will have had enough.. :angry:

They will.

linked-image

The people of Britain are sick of muslim scum already.

The problem is politicians & do-gooders who darent stand up to them because theyll lose their comfy jobs when the scum cry racism.

Cant we just kill em all ?

Do these people have anything better to do. I can't stand it when people move into another country because their country sucks and yet they still stand for everything their original country stands for. Not just muslims, but I have seen it with the Cubans. If you remember a few years ago, the Cubans that now live in Florida were waving the Cuban flag and burning the American. Yet they too came to this country because of the condition of their own.

If those people don't like what is going on, then they just need to go back home and be miserable!!

I have to agree. While if you are living in another country its usually nice to conservate some customs of your old country , its also very important to adapt to the new country´s customs, not try to recreate your culture there.

Has an example, there are a lot of Argentinians all around the world who would pay a lot for yerba mate (its an infussion) or dulce de leche (Milk´s candy, a tradicional candy), but this doesnt mean they get acostumed to the local customs, like dinner very early (in the USA) or showing respect in diferent ways (like in Japan).

Thies bearbed men just want power in their comunities, they "fight" for only selfish motives.

Whilst I don't particularly like it, I really don't care but do these people not see the irony it what they are doing ? What would happen if we called for the head of their state religion whilst burning their flag in any country they or their parents come from ? Its the free speech in a real democracy that allowed Rushdie to write his book and the same free speech and democracy that allows them to do this. Do they not get it, are they completely stupid ?

linked-image

The British have had enough already!!

The question is....What are we going to do?

What about... muslims who takes part in these kind of anti-British demos....who holds up banners

cursing the Queen etc.....should be traced back to the mosque that they attend.....and that mosque

be shut down.

Maybe this would encourage muslims to help police themselves.

It would cause a major rumpus.....but I think it would be a good idea to bring things to a head now,

rather than a few years down the line....when there will be too many of them.

They have taken advantage of the freedoms given to them by this country....

Freedom cannot be used as a political strategy....to remove freedom.

This is something the British have got to get their heads around...before it's too late.

lets all be careful how we answer this thread for fear of being labled racists!! there are muslims who use this forum and they may get upset if too many "stereotypes" are proven.

also we must respect peoples freedom to expression at ANY cost. <_<

also we must respect peoples freedom to expression at ANY cost. <_<

Respect is earned not given. And I have yet to see any muslim protest against the extremism.

Ye gods... stop getting so excited folks.. this is just what Muslims do. Once they are in your country, they organise to turn your country into Dar el Sallaam. (militan fascist theocracy).

Why are you suprised/angry about this specific manifistation of it ? these are the same people (probably literaly) who reacted to the Danish cartoons by protesting in London with placards that read "Behead anyone that criticises Islam".

Sheeesh.. wake up.. any muslim in your country will - to one extent or another.. consider themselves to be in Dar Al Harb.

Meow Purr.

Why is everyone blaming islam itslef?

I didnt see the entire muslim population of britan there in london burning flags,

as far as i can tell its a minority of people protesting.

although i am getting sick and tired of these people protesting over such small things.

Why is everyone blaming islam itslef?

I didnt see the entire muslim population of britan there in london burning flags,

as far as i can tell its a minority of people protesting.

although i am getting sick and tired of these people protesting over such small things.

Yes, I remember you. You called me an arrogant american moran (I loved the typo btw) last year in a thread on here. Good to see you again, even though it's safe to assume your parents taught you this kind of hate toward myself or anyone american for that matter. I'm not angry with you, I understand. Anywhohow, apparently it doesnt take to much provocation to get the muslims boxers in a knot. You don't see the entire muslim population in britain protesting because not all live off the welfare system there. Dang, out of time, gotta go to my second job. sorry. Stay cool and try not to generalize, and I'll do the same :)

lets all be careful how we answer this thread for fear of being labled racists!!

I couldn't care less what they think of me if I tried..

Edited by Pinky Floyd