Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Paranormal Activity" - supernatural thriller

Paranormal Activity

Plot:

A young couple suspects that their house is haunted by a malevolent entity. They set up video surveillance to capture evidence of what happens at night as they sleep.

Their surveillance and home videos have been edited into the 99 minute feature film "Paranormal Activity".

Website & trailers: http://ParanormalActivity-movie.com

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coldethyl

• silentdan

• MasterPo

• Paranormal Activity

I guess it was inevitable. Sounds like another Blair Witch flick. Could be good.

A couple of years ago I heard that TAPS was consulting for a movie based loosely on them. Haven't heard anything else since.

is this a true event or is it exactly like the blair witch?If its real than its worth the watch judging by the trailers.

I'd watch it.

I love movies like this.

This looks really interesting, although I would have to watch it with the lights on, surrounded by lots of people. :rolleyes:

I just saw the trailer. It creeped me out and I don't get creeped out too easily. I'd definitely watch it whenever it comes out.

yeah, in a event this could be true. But a demon does not scare who ever, no sir! They would take possesion right away, because a demon is a entity, what kind, there are so many, rather they are legion of many kinds of bad spirits. But here the paranormal activity, wants to capture a event that is horrible, that anything could go wrong! Do they want to prove that they exist? What's the point to that, be the first one to capture it! Or show the world that there could be something done about it, but what! <_< I would think that a troll has it's same characteristic as a demon, but more of a scare fright pattern, and possession as well. And they do it alone or with buddys. I saw the clip. There could be an entiy stronger then the others, demon, troll, or ghost. Yes, they do follow you around if your there target. Believe what you what to believe, but just weight the the justice and be fair because remember you are not alone! From Iseek! B)

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm, sounds like another Blair Witch Project. Someone got an idea of rigging cameras up all around the house, then use some special effects to make it look like its haunted. A little good editing and wha la!!! A movie that looks real and makes you rich!!! Rumors I hear are that is it all fake and totally made up movie. Im sure after it comes out for a while we will all get the real truth as we have in other past movies.

Plot:

A young couple suspects that their house is haunted by a malevolent entity. They set up video surveillance to capture evidence of what happens at night as they sleep.

Their surveillance and home videos have been edited into the 99 minute feature film "Paranormal Activity".

Website & trailers: http://ParanormalActivity-movie.com

• 3 weeks later...

Blair Witch is also the first thing are thought of, I wonder if I missed the movie or not. I am normally always late on these things.