Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

1960 Evil Overpass ! Humble, TX

NME_locus

First of all, I just wanted to fill you guys in on a place I went to. I'm not asking for opinions nor am I trying to prove anything...this is just what I know happend. If you want to jump into the topic..Here's the link about the area : but read below to find exactly where story is located.

Scroll past all the cities til you see Houston, after that, scroll a few lines past that and the city is called Humble, Texas : 1960 Overpass...you will realized the next few stories following it are different buildings, but at the same location.

http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/texas.htm

Ok, after I left work (where I mostly post from) I went home to gather a few things to go on an investigation. I don't have much equipment exept the general requirements such as Digital Camera, Digital Voice Recorder, and LED Flashlite with Red lense (which I preferred just brite light because I was spooked out.) I figured white light is purest for this occassion because Red look too eeirefor my current mood. HAha What a wus I am. The other members I usually asked to go with me were tied up do to family and wife reasons. (wife did not let him go play)

Anyways, I drove around 45 minutes to a supposedly extremely haunted place. This area is outside Houston, Texas. From what I have heard, everything around the area is active. All the buildings are said to be closed down due to this activity. So, as I drove there, I exited the off ramp and it does a u-turn underneath where there are railroad tracks. So when I spotted the Tracks, I looked around and i drove dead smack into it and didn't even realize this. The freakiest thing I saw was a church, because it has been abondoned from what I saw because the chains on the front door and from what i have read about it. They did not mentioned that there would be a giant white cross in front of the church doors. It looked more like it was there to deter evil spirits instead of a cross that symbolizes a church. Also, the Movie theater, miniture golf and wharhouse are all shut down due to enexplained events. Now to see a church scared enough to shut down is spooky.

Interesting part is, I had a sense of chest pains, like a stress or anxiety attack. Might be a vibe frim all the negative energy, might not. Who knows. N-E ways, it was a overwhelming feeling, you know that feeling when your nervous, and as much as i tried to hold my composure, evry hair on my body stood straight up. The area was built over a confederate cemetery and some of the bodies were unearth during the cinstuction prcess and no took the extra effert in cautiosly and consideratly bury the bodies back carefully. instead, they wrecklessly relocated in to the woods surrounding area. It is said that walking Corpses can be seen walikng around. I tried to snap some photo of the area for you guys, but my batteries in my Digital Camera went dead. This is strange because I spent all day charging them. Everyone knows if you use regular batteris in a digital does not last long, so i am always prepared. I use High Powered Energizer Rechargable Nickel-metal Hydride. Those give me at least 70 pictures on my memory card or about 8 three minute video clips. anyways, i powered the camera on, and it died. Tried it again, battery died, so I switched batteries to the other ones i charged also just hours earlier. They died also. Maybe this is dure to some Electro manetic field. i would not know what else to explain...don't say I didn't charge them correctly, because I have the Indicater light that tells me they're charged. That's not the case because I'm home now, and checking to see if moisture or humidty made it doe this....it turns on...no problem now. Batteries are find.........

I will try to go back, but I'm taking a few friends...anyone else from Houston Area interested in going next time I go....regardless I'll post update.

Here's the link about the area : but read below to find exactly where story is located.

Scroll past all the cities til you see Houston, after that, scroll e few lines past that and the city is called Humble, Texas : 1960 Overpass...you will realized the next few stories following it are different builings, but at the same location.

ActuallyI'll just copy and paste the info, but the link is to at least varify it does exist since I failed to provide photos, Which I will try to do again...

Humble - 1960 Over Pass Area/Train Track - The East 1960 overpass is now built over what was once a cemetery. The overpass was built to cross a set of train tracks. Workers dug up the cemetery and moved it to the woods beside it. Now It is a extremely evil area. Several business?s along the tracks have reported violent disturbances. There was a Putt Putt course along the tracks in the area that became a church, when the church would be closed in the night demonic screams could be heard from inside. The woods are very active as well, There are images seen floating through the woods as well as red lights, which are believed to be a gateway into pure evil.

Humble - Old Golf and Games - This area is now a church but was abandon for years only a haven to cults and ghosts. The ghosts here are the result of being disturbed by man moving their graves. About 97 percent of every sighting in this area the ghost appear as a rotting corpse. There?s a bench just outside the building where every night there a white figure that sits on the far side of the bench. The figure is that of a human. The corpse like ghosts can also be seen in the woods across from the building wandering through the turned over gravestones and fallen church. IF YOU ATEMPT TO GO TO THIS AREA PLEASE USE EXTREAME CAUTION, THERE HAVE BEEN MURDERS AND BODIES UNCOVERED IN THE WOODS.

Humble - Old Dollar Theater - This Theater is located along a area believed to be haunted by demons and demonic forces. It is part of the 1960 overpass haunting. The workers of the theater would be attacked by the evil entity. It would throw things at them and corner them with shadows. The theater was once blessed with holy water and a cross was put in the projection booth, but everyday the cross was moved from on booth to another unexplained. Some mornings the person who was opening would hear voices from the projection rooms, and footsteps outside the hall. There was one morning when the projectionist went in and found the word "SATIN" carved in the wall of projection booth 2, this booth was where most of the bang and violent attacks occurred.

Edited by AztecInca
  • Like 1

Great NME.

I wish I knew of a very haunted place near where I live. The closest thing that happened to me was when I investigated at the manor with my diguital cam. I had 18 minutes of battery left when I arrived and no more than 5 minutes later it was dead. Not as strong as your thing but you get the point.

The manor is the only place where I feel nervous just like you. Even if I'm with several people, the place deeply affects me. At first when I went there it was ok but the more I went, the more uncomfortable I'd get. Today, I just have that feeling I shouldn't go inside again but for Christ sake, I'll do it.

That overpass looks purely freaking. I'd never go there alone.

Great NME.

I wish I knew of a very haunted place near where I live. The closest thing that happened to me was when I investigated at the manor with my diguital cam. I had 18 minutes of battery left when I arrived and no more than 5 minutes later it was dead. Not as strong as your thing but you get the point.

The manor is the only place where I feel nervous just like you. Even if I'm with several people, the place deeply affects me. At first when I went there it was ok but the more I went, the more uncomfortable I'd get. Today, I just have that feeling I shouldn't go inside again but for Christ sake, I'll do it.

That overpass looks purely freaking. I'd never go there alone.

723593[/snapback]

Trust me bro, I was singing to myself while i was out of the car. I was too ocuppied in watching my back to perform any kind of protection ritual, not that it works, it's more mental I believe. Today, I will plan to go back there during the day. I've rested up since my last post. I will grab some photos if everything works properly. I'll take some pic if possible to get a visual lay out of the area during the day. It seems even during the day, the place is at a stand still. Maybe it was just a day no one was around. But I'll varify that to.

I have no claim to this place so far, except the glitches in my equipment and a heavy vibe of a bad feeling. So, so far, nothing that can be proven as paranormal, other then the sight of all the buildings closing down. I will try my best get get some evidence. Though my mind I try to keep strong, I felt a strange, strong overpowering vibe of being unwelcomed. This might drag on a little longer if I don't feel comfortable. I'll try to organize my group today, or at least someone else for night hunting. I would rather call it hunting rather then investigation because I have not seen anything to investigate, so i will hunt until i find, then I will investigate. There is a buddy of mine that I feel confident going with, because of his accumulated knowledge, he is said to also affiliated to Cathy Bun. If you guys ever heard of her, you will know she is one of the best around. She's tour all over the world.

Edited by NME_locus

First of all, I just wanted to fill you guys in on a place I went to. I'm not asking for opinions nor am I trying to prove anything...this is just what I know happend. If you want to jump into the topic..Here's the link about the area : but read below to find exactly where story is located.

Scroll past all the cities til you see Houston, after that, scroll a few lines past that and the city is called Humble, Texas : 1960 Overpass...you will realized the next few stories following it are different buildings, but at the same location.

Ok, after I left work (where I mostly post from) I went home to gather a few things to go on an investigation. I don't have much equipment exept the general requirements such as Digital Camera, Digital Voice Recorder, and LED Flashlite with Red lense (which I preferred just brite light because I was spooked out.) I figured white light is purest for this occassion because Red look too eeirefor my current mood. HAha What a wus I am. The other members I usually asked to go with me were tied up do to family and wife reasons. (wife did not let him go play)

Anyways, I drove around 45 minutes to a supposedly extremely haunted place. This area is outside Houston, Texas. From what I have heard, everything around the area is active. All the buildings are said to be closed down due to this activity. So, as I drove there, I exited the off ramp and it does a u-turn underneath where there are railroad tracks. So when I spotted the Tracks, I looked around and i drove dead smack into it and didn't even realize this. The freakiest thing I saw was a church, because it has been abondoned from what I saw because the chains on the front door and from what i have read about it. They did not mentioned that there would be a giant white cross in front of the church doors. It looked more like it was there to deter evil spirits instead of a cross that symbolizes a church. Also, the Movie theater, miniture golf and wharhouse are all shut down due to enexplained events. Now to see a church scared enough to shut down is spooky.

Interesting part is, I had a sense of chest pains, like a stress or anxiety attack. Might be a vibe frim all the negative energy, might not. Who knows. N-E ways, it was a overwhelming feeling, you know that feeling when your nervous, and as much as i tried to hold my composure, evry hair on my body stood straight up. The area was built over a confederate cemetery and some of the bodies were unearth during the cinstuction prcess and no took the extra effert in cautiosly and consideratly bury the bodies back carefully. instead, they wrecklessly relocated in to the woods surrounding area. It is said that walking Corpses can be seen walikng around. I tried to snap some photo of the area for you guys, but my batteries in my Digital Camera went dead. This is strange because I spent all day charging them. Everyone knows if you use regular batteris in a digital does not last long, so i am always prepared. I use High Powered Energizer Rechargable Nickel-metal Hydride. Those give me at least 70 pictures on my memory card or about 8 three minute video clips. anyways, i powered the camera on, and it died. Tried it again, battery died, so I switched batteries to the other ones i  charged also just hours earlier. They died also. Maybe this is dure to some Electro manetic field. i would not know what else to explain...don't say I didn't charge them  correctly, because I have the Indicater light that tells me they're charged. That's not the case because I'm home now, and checking to see  if moisture or humidty made it doe this....it turns on...no problem now. Batteries are find.........

I will try to go back, but I'm taking a few friends...anyone else from Houston Area interested in going next time I go....regardless I'll post update.

Here's the link about the area : but read below to find exactly where story is located.

Scroll past all the cities til you see Houston, after that, scroll e few  lines past that and the city is called Humble, Texas : 1960 Overpass...you will realized the next few stories following it are different builings, but at the same location.

ActuallyI'll just copy and paste the info, but the link is to at least varify it does exist since I failed to provide photos, Which I will try to do again...

Humble - 1960 Over Pass Area/Train Track - The East 1960 overpass is now built over what was once a cemetery. The overpass was built to cross a set of train tracks. Workers dug up the cemetery and moved it to the woods beside it. Now It is a extremely evil area. Several business?s along the tracks have reported violent disturbances. There was a Putt Putt course along the tracks in the area that became a church, when the church would be closed in the night demonic screams could be heard from inside. The woods are very active as well, There are images seen floating through the woods as well as red lights, which are believed to be a gateway into pure evil.

Humble - Old Golf and Games - This area is now a church but was abandon for years only a haven to cults and ghosts. The ghosts here are the result of being disturbed by man moving their graves. About 97 percent of every sighting in this area the ghost appear as a rotting corpse. There?s a bench just outside the building where every night there a white figure that sits on the far side of the bench. The figure is that of a human. The corpse like ghosts can also be seen in the woods across from the building wandering through the turned over gravestones and fallen church. IF YOU ATEMPT TO GO TO THIS AREA PLEASE USE EXTREAME CAUTION, THERE HAVE BEEN MURDERS AND BODIES UNCOVERED IN THE WOODS.

Humble - Old Dollar Theater - This Theater is located along a area believed to be haunted by demons and demonic forces. It is part of the 1960 overpass haunting. The workers of the theater would be attacked by the evil entity. It would throw things at them and corner them with shadows. The theater was once blessed with holy water and a cross was put in the projection booth, but everyday the cross was moved from on booth to another unexplained. Some mornings the person who was opening would hear voices from the projection rooms, and footsteps outside the hall. There was one morning when the projectionist went in and found the word "SATIN" carved in the wall of projection booth 2, this booth was where most of the bang and violent attacks occurred.

723422[/snapback]

dude!!! w00t.gif

Odd. But nothing necessarily out of the ordinary. It's highly possible that, knowing the history of the place, you just had bad vibes and let your imagination run away with you.

I'd definately go back with a group. Maybe try to find someone who doesn't know anything about the reputation of the overpass place. Hell, I'd go. How far is it from Tulsa to where you are?

Humble - Old Dollar Theater -  There was one morning when the projectionist went in and found the word "SATIN" carved in the wall of projection booth 2, this booth was where most of the bang and violent attacks occurred.

723422[/snapback]

Was it supposed to be "SATAN"? That's what I'm assuming. It reminds me of something that happened at the high school where my father-in-law teaches. There used to be a rifle club (yeah, yeah, I know we're bumpkins) but in the eighties there was an "accident" and a student was shot, no charges filed, rifle club was eliminated from the curriculum. There started to be incidents in the school's auditorium where words (murderer, killer, etc.) were found painted on the walls after school hours with no evidence of a break-in. A few years later the guy who had shot the kid was found guilty of a rifle related murder. After that, everyone thought that he probably killed the kid at school on purpose.

Humble - Old Dollar Theater -  There was one morning when the projectionist went in and found the word "SATIN" carved in the wall of projection booth 2, this booth was where most of the bang and violent attacks occurred.

723422[/snapback]

Was it supposed to be "SATAN"? That's what I'm assuming. It reminds me of something that happened at the high school where my father-in-law teaches. There used to be a rifle club (yeah, yeah, I know we're bumpkins) but in the eighties there was an "accident" and a student was shot, no charges filed, rifle club was eliminated from the curriculum. There started to be incidents in the school's auditorium where words (murderer, killer, etc.) were found painted on the walls after school hours with no evidence of a break-in. A few years later the guy who had shot the kid was found guilty of a rifle related murder. After that, everyone thought that he probably killed the kid at school on purpose.

724052[/snapback]

Or maybe the ghost was just stating it's taste in bedding. tongue.gif

• Like 1

that soound like scary place to go! it would intersting to see!

if there still cult active around! if i went there i will be armed! just in case! some freaks try to jump my ass!

I've been to Humble, but I guess it was the nice part of town, because I didn't hear anything about hauntings and stuff. Hopefully you get pictures of the place. thumbsup.gif

723422[/snapback]

Was it supposed to be "SATAN"? That's what I'm assuming.

724052[/snapback]

Or maybe the ghost was just stating it's taste in bedding. tongue.gif

724089[/snapback]

I love a ghost with exquisite taste.

Odd. But nothing necessarily out of the ordinary. It's highly possible that, knowing the history of the place, you just had bad vibes and let your imagination run away with you.

I'd definately go back with a group. Maybe try to find someone who doesn't know anything about the reputation of the overpass place. Hell, I'd go. How far is it from Tulsa to where you are?

724050[/snapback]

Dude, you're badass. That's a long ways, it's close to Houston Texas. If I has the time, I'd love to do the same. Also, what you are saying about the imaginary bad vibe could be very possible. How ever, i have found a lost cemetery going on my gut feeling. Nothing special, no special talent. I was just hiking through an area where someone told me there is an forgotten cemetery that no longer had marked graves and grass has grown high. The area was a few hundred acres, so that was either a gut feeling or a coincidence. I did not know for sure if I was actually at the cemetery until I described the location and then it was then confirmed. I only desribed the area because that's where I got the vibe. Regardless, me being in that state would make me no good on my investigation, I would not be able to concentrate 100 percent anyways, bnecause I would probably be spending most of my time being paranoid and having to look over my shoulder. There have been murders in this area and bodies have been discovered. I'll take friends and what you have said regarding taking people and not mentioning the history would be an excellent idea. Of coarse, I should bring maybe at least one person that has experience, because there are things that could be visible evidence that may be overlooked by the un-informed group.

Edited by NME_locus

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting part is, I had a sense of chest pains, like a stress or anxiety attack. Might be a vibe frim all the negative energy, might not. Who knows. N-E ways, it was a overwhelming feeling, you know that feeling when your nervous, and as much as i tried to hold my composure, evry hair on my body stood straight up. The area was built over a confederate cemetery and some of the bodies were unearth during the cinstuction prcess and no took the extra effert in cautiosly and consideratly bury the bodies back carefully. instead, they wrecklessly relocated in to the woods surrounding area. It is said that walking Corpses can be seen walikng around. I tried to snap some photo of the area for you guys, but my batteries in my Digital Camera went dead. This is strange because I spent all day charging them. Everyone knows if you use regular batteris in a digital does not last long, so i am always prepared. I use High Powered Energizer Rechargable Nickel-metal Hydride. Those give me at least 70 pictures on my memory card or about 8 three minute video clips. anyways, i powered the camera on, and it died. Tried it again, battery died, so I switched batteries to the other ones i  charged also just hours earlier. They died also. Maybe this is dure to some Electro manetic field. i would not know what else to explain...don't say I didn't charge them  correctly, because I have the Indicater light that tells me they're charged. That's not the case because I'm home now, and checking to see  if moisture or humidty made it doe this....it turns on...no problem now. Batteries are find.........

Scroll past all the cities til you see Houston, after that, scroll e few  lines past that and the city is called Humble, Texas : 1960 Overpass...you will realized the next few stories following it are different builings, but at the same location.

723422[/snapback]

Hello,

I know EXACTLY where this is, I have lived in this area for almost 6 years. I have a family friend that owns a italian place on one of the two shopping centers that connect under the 1960 bypass. I have seen the railroad tracks and I know where the dollar theatre used to be, however there is a mexican place right next to the tracks and RIGHT next to dollar theatre now. I am not sure if I have seen the church, although there are businesses all around the tracks.

I have also heard on another ghost website that there is a bench in front of the church that one can see a form, or what looks like a form of some kind, maybe a ghost sitting on it. My Husband and I like to ghost hunt however we are just noobs when it comes to that, but we find it very fascinating.

Well, you mentioned you were going back, please let me know what you found. I think my first trip there will be during the day.

Take care and hope to hear from you soon. grin2.gif

Pink

there are'nt too many places near where i live that one could consider haunted unfortunately.

My friend and I just went to the old movie theater. We actually went inside. Nothing out of the ordinary happened, but it was still creepy just being there. We found a box full of promotional audio cassette tapes of the Bachelor, which were copyright '99, if that gives you some idea of when the place shut down. We went in every room. There was dust all over the carpets and we saw some fairly fresh footprints (that would have been covered by more dust had they been more than a year old or something) in the dust. Someone had also written "My Movie Theater" on a whiteboard in one of the non-projection rooms in the second floor (the employee only floor). Additionally, we found some Halloween decorations in a trash bag in one of the custodial closets on the second floor. Maybe they were left from when the theater shut down or maybe someone decided to have a Halloween party there. Anyway, nothing that appeared haunted after a thorough walkthrough, but definitely still a creepy place. The theater is just southeast of the FM 1960 and 59 intersection. Like someone posted previously, it is in a stripmall very near a Poncho's Mexican Buffet (two stores down). There are no signs marking it as a theater, but the ticket window is clearly identifiable.

I was wondering if someone could tell me where the church in this area is or if the putt-putt place exists. We looked all around the area, on both sides of the railroad tracks, and couldn't find anything except for an odd dirt path that ended in a circle after about a quarter of a mile. Also, does anyone know exactly how they moved the graveyard in this area like the original posters quote says? Do bodies and all go or just headstones? Where did they move it to anyway? Thanks in advance for any directions, etc.

I was wondering if someone could tell me where the church in this area is or if the putt-putt place exists. We looked all around the area, on both sides of the railroad tracks, and couldn't find anything except for an odd dirt path that ended in a circle after about a quarter of a mile. Also, does anyone know exactly how they moved the graveyard in this area like the original posters quote says? Do bodies and all go or just headstones? Where did they move it to anyway? Thanks in advance for any directions, etc.

754131[/snapback]

Sorry, I have not posted for a while. I have not had the chance to post or go back to the area because I've been busy at work. Good job investigating guys. Did anyone get any pictures of inside the theater? The church is located close to the underpass. It's not a typical style church, it's more like a modern store, it's all white. The last time I remebered passing underneath the uncerpass, there was a huge cross standing in the front of it.

Sorry, I have not posted for a while. I have not had the chance to post or go back to the area because I've been busy at work. Good job investigating guys. Did anyone get any pictures of inside the theater? The church is located  close to the underpass. It's not a typical style church, it's more like a modern store, it's all white. The last time I remebered passing underneath the uncerpass, there was a huge cross standing in the front of it.

754615[/snapback]

Unfortunately I left my digital camera at home because we hadn't originally planned on exploring anything, but I think I mentioned that we got a box of tapes featuring songs from "The Bachelor", which are scary enough tongue.gif.

LOL.....Maybe we can all organize something and investigate with a few members.

i know of the place , i live in atascacita and friend and i went out there before. that night i thought that i was trippn or somethn out there on the tracks, i had seen a glimps of red eyes(some kinda demonic activity) and that was it. i asked if the poeple i was with saw it ,no else did, werent paying attention. i felt this wierd vibe as if pressure and someone constantly on my ass(say that feeling ever walk in the woods by yourself and all eyes on you,that feeling). well we went around in the woods for awhile and looked around , now we didnt have any of equipment on us except flashlight and cell phone. but i do remember my flashlight messing up and ended up useing my cell phone for light to guide the way. well theBIG THING IS WERE GOIN BACK OUT like thurs or fri this week. the exact location of the entarance site is behind this church daycare facility, LANDMARK (NEXT TO HOME DEPOT)when your on the tracks youll notice a path somewhat grown over(been a while) not hard to find. of what i remember from the last time i was there, there was 2 stones together close to the entrance and theres a few more not that far way fromthe path. now they also got this big circle concrete water hole back there , possibly a hut from a bum(HAHAHAH)but true, and theres this section back there of concrete blocks . we havent searchd fully but hopfully we get alot. if tha pics dont work at night , ill take em during the day to show you the location and what all im talking about. hope ive shared some wierd sh** i experienced with yall and ill try to post some pics on here.~ clint

lordnikon446 welcome to UM.

Holy crap... that was how I felt, super bad vibes.. The bench is a famous spot where an apparition sits......blah... that sucks. Man, I wish I could have known you guys were going, I'd ask to join ya'll.

Edited by NME_locus

If anyone discovers anything unusual in their investigations, I would love to hear about it.

lordnikon446 welcome to UM.

Holy crap... that was how I felt, super bad vibes.. The bench is a famous spot where an apparition sits......blah... that sucks. Man, I wish I could have known you guys were going, I'd ask to join ya'll.

760079[/snapback]

we werent goin tonight , decided on tommorrow(friday) , is there a contact # i can reach you and we could possibly meet up there tommorrow.

guys just got back from 1960 overpass site and a blue light cemitary and outta 55 pics i got 15 that came out, we tottally had that weird vibe back there tonight just like cold tingleing on cheecks and neck, and started hearing stuff further in the woods,so we headed closer back to the entrance and the blue light cem was nice , no weird vibes there ,but fun, big cem. found some fresh graves and i got this cool pic of the fresh grave and orbs all around. damn that was fun, hope to go back out tomorrow nihgt, later yall~clint

one pic in woods is 1960/ other is BLC

post-21395-1122713665_thumb.jpg

post-21395-1122713708_thumb.jpg

guys just got back from 1960 overpass site and a blue light cemitary and outta 55 pics i got 15 that came out, we tottally had that weird vibe back there tonight just like cold tingleing on cheecks and neck, and started hearing stuff further in the woods,so we headed closer back to the entrance and the blue light cem was nice , no weird vibes there ,but fun, big cem. found some fresh graves and i got this cool pic of the fresh grave and orbs all around. damn that was fun, hope to go back out tomorrow nihgt, later yall~clint

one pic in woods is 1960/ other is BLC

762672[/snapback]

also , both my dig cameras were totally messing up at both sites,definetly on the 1960 site, be prepared to get p***ed constantly, i was...(the pic here is at the second site)

yall will have to look at these pics full screeen and turn the light off the cheak it out. i try to dim the pics for beter view.

post-21395-1122713886_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

It is said that walking Corpses can be seen walikng around.

WTF? ZOMBIES?????? blink.gif

Remember to do a headshot then tongue.gif

That place seems almust to good to be true...demons, ghost's, ghouls, zombies we need only a handfull of werewolves, dracula and frankenstein and that would be the perfect place! Call for Van Helsing blink.giftongue.gif

PS

sorry for the joking guys....but I just wish there was a place like that were I live..and US is TO FAR AWAY!

But be carefull moving inside what seems to be abandoned abitations because they may be private propriety and moving inside without a permit is a crime.

But im sure u guys know that..im saying that if there are some wannabies who want to try that.