Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

1960 Evil Overpass ! Humble, TX

NME_locus

Damn! I hate the idea of bodies being moved..... i think that by doing that the area was just begging to be haunted tongue.gif But wouldnt you be a little angry id someone moved your grave??

Damn! I hate the idea of bodies being moved..... i think that by doing that the area was just begging to be haunted tongue.gif But wouldnt you be a little angry id someone moved your grave??

763324[/snapback]

happen all the time....but rarely someBODY complain...

we went out sat night and during the day too to at the 1960 again . pics here.

post-21395-1122870602_thumb.jpg

post-21395-1122870694_thumb.jpg

we went out sat night and during the day too to at the 1960 again . pics here.

765401[/snapback]

more pics

post-21395-1122870781_thumb.jpg

post-21395-1122870831_thumb.jpg

pics, this pic is of me heading out of the woods(orb right on my back at the time)

the next pic is me sitting at a bentch near the back by the tracks, look a little to the left above me , theres a faint orb above me, possibly better if ya lighen up the pic, or full size it with a black background.

post-21395-1122870982_thumb.jpg

post-21395-1122871142_thumb.jpg

the pics are nice but a little to dark.

Is there a site or something who talks about this overpass at humble? I like to know more....

Oh allow me a OT question--a n00b question: how do I see the difference by a orb and dust and water/humidity drops? if u guys have been into it already at least somebody could post a link?

thanks...

Wow, this place seems great. Next summer when I go to visit my uncle I'll see if we can go there and maybe I'll meet a few UMers thumbsup.gif . I'd love to go there on halloween when sprits walk freely though, that'd be great.

Oh allow me a OT question--a n00b question: how do I see the difference by a orb and dust and water/humidity drops? thanks...

765633[/snapback]

Unfortunately, I really don't think there is a difference

Unfortunately, I really don't think there is a difference

766044[/snapback]

Wannabeskeptics right...they are rare that orbs are considered authentic. But you never know.

Dudes... we have like 5 UM members living within houston. We should go in a group. That would be could.

Edited by NME_locus

This is defently a great story. I want to go there so bad. I can taste it!!!

This is defently a great story. I want to go there so bad. I can taste it!!!

774269[/snapback]

Yeah me too, the pics creep me out

NME- Nice post. Thanks for the information- I'll have to plan a trip there sometime to check things out. original.gif

EDIT- Addition:

Lux- Since there is so many natural and artificial ways of producing orbs, mists, and streaks that it's close to impossible- especially with the advancements in digital photo manipulation. I am more willing to look at photos of apparitions where you can see a definate humanoid- or animal shape. Those ones are a bit easier to analyse, examine, and come to a decision on.

Orb photos in my opinion will always remain inconclusive evidence.

Edited by Stewey1972

Has anyone got any pics of this place in daylight, so we can get an idea what it looks like? It sounds fun... a little too recent for my tastes perhaps, which veer more toward the gothic, but it sounds cool.

all the pics on this topic ive posted cause ive been out there many times so far, heres some pics of it regularly during the day

post-21395-1123447643_thumb.jpg

post-21395-1123447662_thumb.jpg

day light pics of area

post-21395-1123447828_thumb.jpg

post-21395-1123447855_thumb.jpg

the tracks by it

post-21395-1123447928_thumb.jpg

post-21395-1123447948_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

some more pics

post-21395-1123448047_thumb.jpg

post-21395-1123448074_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

the pic with the drums was wierd, i dont know if it was a grave back there , but thehole was somewhat filld back up and there was a ladder goin down into the whole, just telling you what we saw. plus when ryan and i were back there we were exploring more than the site from the graves, we were tryn to find if it went all over the woods possibly does ,but dont know. we found sites back there where bums possibly live trash allover ,little kids bikes.

post-21395-1123448170_thumb.jpg

post-21395-1123448193_thumb.jpg

i'm friends with Yawtza, and i think we should take a roadtrip to houston to investigate, i'll even bring a ouji board and some beer. maybe sometime in the next three weeks before school starts, when we can both get off work? send me a message so we can try to work it out. i'm serious

Nice pics. I want to go back, now. I don't suppose you could leave directions on how to get to that graveyard? Maybe a good starting point would be the Best Buy that is near the 59 and 1960 intersection. Everyone can find that pretty easily. Thanks!

i'm friends with Yawtza, and i think we should take a roadtrip to houston to investigate, i'll even bring a ouji board and some beer. maybe sometime in the next three weeks before school starts, when we can both get off work? send me a message so we can try to work it out. i'm serious

780440[/snapback]

Dude, I'm game, talk to Yawtza then. We should concentrate about go into the woods at night. We need to organize something. I'll try to get my hands on a few EMF meter's and laser temp sensors. I will have to bring some large pieces of serveilence equipment that I have to record in all night vision with sensitive microphone and can be set up to run all alone for days without us. All weather proof camera, even in the rain. Let me know so I can buy a few more. Money's not really an issue so let me know so I'll get it.

Stewey.... I'll be glad to maybe sometime get together. I would also like to see how everyone has their own process during investigations. Also, Eva Evermore submitted some photos for me to check out. Maybe you might have more experience than I do i that field. Would you be interested. There appears to be somehting inthe window of one of the pictures. But I can't tell. I am confident that I am the first to load it into photo shop so it is untouched. Only rthing I did was lighten up the image because it's dark. Neat thing is, there's a figure in the window. I thought itwas curtains, but once photo was lighten, there were two specs where there might be the eyes. Tell me what you guys think. The photo is in no way fake so don't question it's authenticity. It's just that I just wanted your opinion on what you see. Is it curtains? The other photos have strangesourcesof light. I'll send those later I have ask Eva if it is ok. Thanks

Edited by NME_locus

Hello all. I'm new to the forum.

Ok, I grew up in Humble (Atascocita) and I never heard of any ghost stories or hauntings in that area. In fact, I used to go all the time to the Golf n' Games (before it was a closed down church) and never experienced anything odd. I think a new company bought that building. I need to go back there and check it out sometime. I never knew there were graves out there.

Hello all. I'm new to the forum.

Ok, I grew up in Humble (Atascocita) and I never heard of any ghost stories or hauntings in that area. In fact, I used to go all the time to the Golf n' Games (before it was a closed down church) and never experienced anything odd. I think a new company bought that building. I need to go back there and check it out sometime. I never knew there were graves out there.

781738[/snapback]

Well then welcome to UM. A few of us are from the Greater Houston area and would love to go with peolpe so if you want, please let us know. i'm planning to go out there again soon since I've been so busy at work.

Well then welcome to UM. A few of us are from the Greater Houston area and would love to go with peolpe so if you want, please let us know. i'm planning to go out there again soon since I've been so busy at work.

781752[/snapback]

I'd love to check it out sometime. The only bad thing is that I know live in Plano, so thats like a 4 1/2 hr drive for me. My folks still live in town, but I dunno when I'll get a chance to go. Be sure to take lots of pics. How about a recorder to get some EVPs?

Edited by bigsoos

781752[/snapback]

I'd love to check it out sometime. The only bad thing is that I know live in Plano, so thats like a 4 1/2 hr drive for me. My folks still live in town, but I dunno when I'll get a chance to go.

781767[/snapback]

Dude...that's cool too. There are a few members I have spoken to like Yawtza, whom seems to be pretty cool. He's from the Dallas Area but we are planning a group trip somewhere in Texas.. I also am planning to go to Farmers Branch.

Edited by NME_locus