Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

1960 Evil Overpass ! Humble, TX

NME_locus

I was a bartender at Flashback for a long time. Al was definitely around after he died outside the back door.. Lots of unexplained stuff happened and I never closed alone!

So vague.

• Like 1

The photos claiming to be orbs are just dust/moisture. Whole thing sounds like an urban legend to me

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

So I'm wondering if someone or possibly a few of you would possibly meet me in that area? I live in Houston and I'm way too scared to go alone. And I don't know the area so I would prefer to be with someone who is familar with the location. I have all of my own equipment. Pretty please....with sprinkles and a cherry too :)

Thanks,

Tiff

I just went to this gravesite today and recorded a walk through of the area in 4K resolution for those who haven't seen it recently. This is during the daytime but I hope to go back to do another walk through video of it at night. I'm tired of all the low quality videos of these places so I'm wanting to upload the highest quality video of this area. The only thing preventing me from going at night is finding a group to go with so I can capture this area in 4K video. I got a MagLight and obviously the 4K video recording equipment.

Just need(of course) anyone interested in going here at night and experiencing this place along with me. If anyone is willing to help me capture this area in the highest video quality available so everyone can see this place at night and discover if this area is truly the "portal to hell" or whatever the stories claim,I would greatly appreciate it. 

If not,I'll work around it cause I really want to capture this place at night and finally put to rest(no pun intended) if these stories are in fact or are in speculation. 

.....this sounds like a major event that is parallel to a candidate running for mayor or something lmao. But yea y'all here seem passionate and enthusiastic enough about this area,I thought I'd try and find a trust worthy group to come out here with me to record. 

I know this request has been put in a million times by now on this post,but I'd still put in mine to help bring this place more into the forefront of Paranormal activities. 

Everything from here on is just me regugitating the same point(as if I haven't done that to death by now lol). 

Thank you! 

• Like 2

On July 30, 2005 at 4:18 AM, Mr Supertypo said:

That place seems almust to good to be true...demons, ghost's, ghouls, zombies we need only a handfull of werewolves, dracula and frankenstein and that would be the perfect place! Call for Van Helsing blink.giftongue.gif

PS

sorry for the joking guys....but I just wish there was a place like that were I live..and US is TO FAR AWAY!

But be carefull moving inside what seems to be abandoned abitations because they may be private propriety and moving inside without a permit is a crime.

But im sure u guys know that..im saying that if there are some wannabies who want to try that.

4 minutes ago, Will Doo said:

I just went to this gravesite today and recorded a walk through of the area in 4K resolution for those who haven't seen it recently. This is during the daytime but I hope to go back to do another walk through video of it at night. I'm tired of all the low quality videos of these places so I'm wanting to upload the highest quality video of this area. The only thing preventing me from going at night is finding a group to go with so I can capture this area in 4K video. I got a MagLight and obviously the 4K video recording equipment.

Just need(of course) anyone interested in going here at night and experiencing this place along with me. If anyone is willing to help me capture this area in the highest video quality available so everyone can see this place at night and discover if this area is truly the "portal to hell" or whatever the stories claim,I would greatly appreciate it. 

If not,I'll work around it cause I really want to capture this place at night and finally put to rest(no pun intended) if these stories are in fact or are in speculation. 

.....this sounds like a major event that is parallel to a candidate running for mayor or something lmao. But yea y'all here seem passionate and enthusiastic enough about this area,I thought I'd try and find a trust worthy group to come out here with me to record. 

I know this request has been put in a million times by now on this post,but I'd still put in mine to help bring this place more into the forefront of Paranormal activities. 

Everything from here on is just me regugitating the same point(as if I haven't done that to death by now lol). 

Thank you! 

Count me in. I've been wanting to check this place out but haven't been able to find anyone to join me. I'm way too scared to go alone lol.

Tiffany :)

1 minute ago, PeachyTiff said:

Count me in. I've been wanting to check this place out but haven't been able to find anyone to join me. I'm way too scared to go alone lol.

Tiffany :)

Alright. Glad to see some activity(no pun intended...again) in this thread. My intention is that if I can post the highest video quality of this place at night time,ANYONE can clearly see if there is ANYTHING paranormal going on here,like,there would be no one "guessing" if they saw something or not. Everything else that occurs will be a "by the way" thing such as "vibes" or "creepiness",anything that isn't left up to people who watch the videos. And these videos will be uploaded to YouTube. I'm already uploading my Daytime video of the area. It has changed ALOT(and possibly for the better to walk around or gain access to).

so I'm going to come up with a few dates to see if you and I can agree and get get anyone else on board to join for this experience(I say experience cause that's what we all can take from this,as well as the recorded video any anything else anyone wants to do here).

thanks for the reply!

• Like 1

Ok so like I said I did a Walkthrough of the cemetery during the day in 4K video. the Night time video will be more stable and lots of panning shots but this was just an overview of the area. The link for that video can be found here:

"Evil 1960 Overpass" Daytime Walkthrough-Cenetary 4K video

i know a lot of people out there won't be able to experience the full 4K quality but even at 1080p,this will be the clearest quality you'll find. And ALOT has happened to what once was forested,now open fields. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I lived in Humble for about 30 years of my life (now 46), and graduated from Humble High School in 1987. I currently go over the 1960 Humble bypass twice a day, early in the morning and at 5 pm. I always heard about the tracks being haunted and the area where the cemetery is. I use to go to the Golf and Games putt putt on dates when in High School. There are some new businesses there under the uturn underpass so it's quite different now. The theater is now a Planet Fitness. I also have seen many movies in that old theater. I would love to walk back there one day to explore the cemetery. 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

All the posts have been back in 2005, has anyone been back out since? I've been in Humble for over 27 years and know exactly the 1960 overpass, that old movie theater is now acting like a Church as it's been putting scriptures up....and there is a bar in the other side of overpass now, guess they have gotten use to the noise?!

I want to see this place and the place by the home depot someone posted about. Humble used to be in the Oil business and still have oil machines pumping on Will Clayton Parkway going toward Atascocita... I'll go soon and take photos and return here to post them, if anyone would like to go with Me, just email Me 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 8 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 10:16 PM, semt37 said:

All the posts have been back in 2005, has anyone been back out since? I've been in Humble for over 27 years and know exactly the 1960 overpass, that old movie theater is now acting like a Church as it's been putting scriptures up....and there is a bar in the other side of overpass now, guess they have gotten use to the noise?!

I want to see this place and the place by the home depot someone posted about. Humble used to be in the Oil business and still have oil machines pumping on Will Clayton Parkway going toward Atascocita... I'll go soon and take photos and return here to post them, if anyone would like to go with Me, just email Me 

The old movie theater is beside Pancho's restaurant and is now a Planet Fitness. I think you're describing that weird tractor parts store that looks like a theater and is connected to a church.

Anyway, the owners cleared out a lot of the woods and the cemetery isn't really hidden now. There are even houses or businesses across from it. Still wouldn't recommend going. It's trespassing and Humble cops aren't pleasant.