Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Criss Angel Mindfreak

Yugure

That person is planted in the audience and is, in fact, 2 people stacked on top of each other.

The one on top that you see is, sadly, only half of a woman. The 'fear' is staged and 'walks' away very well on her arms which she might not have been able to do if she had just lost her legs!

I like the idea.. but its a little too complicated.. you are right on the "she only had half a body to begin with" but i dont think its 2 people stacked on top of eachoter.. but a pair of fake legs that look real, and the toes on the feet move robotically.. cuase if she really was split in two right then, her legs would go crazy because your used to walking with your feet and your feet would go int he same rythem as how you are moving.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRAT2

• l31ade

• pinOi32

• Black_Spade

That person is planted in the audience and is, in fact, 2 people stacked on top of each other.

'walks' away very well on her arms which she might not have been able to do if she had just lost her legs!

Not to mention the fact that she is for some reason running away from her legs.....i think if i got ripped in half i'd want to stay as close to the other half of my body as i could...not start crawling away from it and potential help

he got nothing on Jackei chan

He got nothing on Vin Diesel!

Chris' illusions are nuthing but that illusions. But darn good ones at that!

I have to say that I am absolutely shocked that there are folks that could think an illusionist could actually be doing supernatural magic...there is no such thing.

The guy is an incredibly talented illusionist; you can see how several of his tricks are done via youtube, and for the ones that we cannot figure out, it doesn't mean that he is somehow a magical human being. When I was younger I got into magic tricks with a few friends mainly slight of hand or card tricks. I never got very good, but more than anything I wanted to know how the tricks were done. I looked into a lot of the bigger tricks that could be seen performed by Copperfield and the like. One of the things that I found interesting and ultimately dissapointing is that a huge percentage of live tricks depend on people who are in on the tricks to find their way into the right place at the right time. There is a lot of that going on with Angel as well and it isn't really hard to see that his tricks often depend on having people planted to make the trick work.

Give the guy credit for being incredibly talented and dedicated to his craft, but don't think that because some of his tricks cannot be figured out by folks here that are not in the business it does not mean that it is supernatural in nature.

He was on Larry King last night. He is very open about the fact he is an illusionist. He does not claim that everything he does is magic. He is a very talented illusionist - it takes a lot of skill to pull off some of the illusions he does.

He did a cool little ditty where he put four objects on the table, covered his eyes, Larry picked one(a pen) and put it back, and then had to say the names of the four objects and Criss was able to pick the object. He said he did it by listening to the influctions of LK's voice, he was able to pick up on the fact that when LK said the word Pen his voice somehow portrayed and intimacy it did not have with the other objects. Pretty cool.

I thought he actually seemed like a pretty down to earth, nice guy.

I think he is an alien. How does he levitate over a tree??? I know it is TV and they can do stuff like that with effects and so forth, but if he is really doing that..... How in the hell???

It's a mindfreak *winks* ah but at least one thing he's got going for him, he's good looking, women tune in just to get an eyeful of him shirtless

:tsu::tsu::tsu::tsu:

His illusions are prett amazing. When he did the trick when he was floating over that hotel in Las Vegas, I could actually see him from where I was standing. He doesn't use any form of tv editing, if he did then he wouldn't be the illusionist he says he is. Sometimes I wonder how he does a lot of stunts, like getting rolled over by a bulldozer...

Chris Angel = Jesus , nope. More like Chris Angel = Illusionist. You've got to be silly to believe his **** is real hahahaha

I think he is an alien. How does he levitate over a tree??? I know it is TV and they can do stuff like that with effects and so forth, but if he is really doing that..... How in the hell???

:no:

This must be the 50th topic on this forum about Criss...

He is magically delicious!!!! :D

I don't like him.

I do!! :wub:

Screw her i dont care about her!! :lol:

LOL...I guess he's not my type. I love to watch though. He is a master illusionist. I agree that he is in no way paranormal or whatever...just good at what he does... entertainment value! :) Jody

Ooops, made a mistake.

I don't like him.

What's not to like? None of his stunts are cheap, he doesn't use any editing...

Edited by Black_Spade

If you look up on the internet Chris Angel magic tricks you come across alot on how it is done, most of it says done for Televison, fake audience etc. They alter the video with computers etc. One time I saw an episode where he was in vegas on a corner doing a trick for some people, only thing was if you looked across the street and all around, it was empty of people, no one around except for where he was doing trick. These were people used just for the trick to make you think they were randomly selected. Read all about his TV magic on the world wide web.

uote name='Yugure' date='Jun 27 2007, 03:33 AM' post='1745681']

Criss Angel, I have seen many episodes of his show, and so much of it is so obviously "spur of the moment" "on the spot" that you wouldn't be able to computer-generate such things... no "random audience" can act that shocked.

Have you seen when he puts his arm through a man's chest?

Have you seen him go through a glass window without damaging the glass?

Have you seen him climb down the side of a stucco building without any climbing equipment... what-so-ever?

Have you seen him levitate a girl he rendured unconcious and then run a hulla hoop over her (aka showing no strings)

Have you seen when he stole that woman's legs and they had to catch her legs?! That was too wierd.

Have you seen him impale himself on a rod iron fence in a local neighborhood (three large spikes penetrated his chest-area all the way through) and then someone had to help pull him off? His shirt was torn, but no injurries.

Seriously, I wonder... Is he real or just a cable-tv fabricated illusion all by himself?

Did he really do those things without Computer-generated assistance?