Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zeitgeist movie

..::BB117::..

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• karl 12

• ..::BB117::..

• Marvy

• ORLY

Good post! Pretty shocking movie-especialy the third part((1:11:18) about the World bank and the Federal Reserve.

Good post! Pretty shocking movie-especialy the third part((1:11:18) about the World bank and the Federal Reserve.

Yea well it really makes me angry!! We give those *******s the power thats the worst thing of it all. And they are more than willing to take it.

I thought it was a very good movie especially after 45 minutes. I hope a lot of people will see this movie, its a real "wake the **** up" one....

"I thought it was a very good movie especially after 45 minutes. I hope a lot of people will see this movie, its a real "wake the **** up" one...."

It sure is ,you may like this link which features the top 25 censored stories in the news media.

http://www.projectcensored.org/censored_2007/index.htm

Cheers Karl

Edited by karl 12

• 2 weeks later...

I love that documentary , really opens up your eyes . Ron Paul 2008 , thats all I can say. He's the only presidential candidate that is actually challenging our corrupt government. I'm scared though , I dont want him to be another JFK. =/

Edited by ORLY

• 4 weeks later...

I have recently added Zeitgeist to my one dollar DVD site. Need some copies?

I created the site because I want to help wake the masses with cheap DVDs.

Ron

I have recently added Zeitgeist to my one dollar DVD site. Need some copies?

I created the site because I want to help wake the masses with cheap DVDs.

Ron

.... sounds like an advertisment .... :unsure2:

• 3 months later...

I was recommended this film by a uni friend who knows im facinated by these kind of subjects. I'v watched several documentaries on th Illuminati (a similar, if not identical subject), and always found myself very skeptical. With this, i found myself glued to th end.

i would say th reason i find this so compelling is amount of factual information, and reputable research gone into this. Th logical flow of one event leading to another, and evidence to support it.

This perspective of th world, if true, is possibly th most horrifying version of events i have ever had depicted to me.

Im not an activist. I don't think aliens exist. I think mind control conspiracies r ridiculous. I probably don't do my part for global warming. I don't believe in god. I am ur basic John Smith of society. And yet after watching that film, my entire perspective of th world has changed. After watching this, i find myself looking at things in such a way as th book 1984, by George Orwell (if u liked this film, u wud adore this book. strongly recommended)

The problem is, i find myself asking is 'So what?'.

What can b done? We're talking about an injustice so big it wud require a revolution unlike any seen before in history. And as ur average John Smith, i luk at this and think, 'Well... i could just ignore this. I could jus keep working my 9 - 5, pay my bills, have a family, grow old, and inevitably die.'

This system may well be corrupt, and injust... but how could things change?

I don't ask this as a rhetorical question, i am genuinely putting it out there to every1 reading this.

-Mak

• 1 month later...

correspondence between Albert Pike and Mazzini 1871

”The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions.”

”The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.”

“The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion.”

”We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

who did god send down to earth? who is banned from paradise? LUCIFER! "the Lightbringer" ~ the sun - god's sun - god's son...

the opposite of fear is courage not love. the opposite of love is hate not fear. you get prepared whether you like or not. you are going to be trapped in the next religious-chains alot worse than christianity. with all disgust like eugenic, breeding theories/practices and slavery. religion has been invented to control society. it makes no difference which religion it is. the people who are responsible for 9-11 are responsible for the zeitgeist movie as well. it fits into the plan perfectly. they infiltrate both parties like they do in war. conspiracies of secret societies is history not theory. you would know if you would read historical sources instead of beliving in hollywoods unlogic perversions.

Quotes of Aristoteles:

"Money was intended to be used in exchange, but not to increase at interest. And this term interest, which means the birth of money from money, is applied to the breeding of money because the offspring resembles the parent. Wherefore of all modes of getting wealth this is the most unnatural." (I.1258b4)

"Men ... are easily induced to believe that in some wonderful manner everybody will become everybody's friend, especially when some one is heard denouncing the evils now existing in states, suits about contracts, convictions for perjury, flatteries of rich men and the like, which are said to arise out of the possession of private property. These evils, however, are due to a very different cause—the wickedness of human nature." (II.1263b15)

"The basis of a democratic state is liberty." (VI.1317a40)

deciding about liberty in secret makes liberty a secret.

THE TIME OF THE FLESH IS OVER. Muahahahahahaahaha. :tu:

Edited by g-this

My take; Good cutting edge movie/doco.

I can't wait for the sequel(?)...

linked-image

Everyone get our guns when the Revolt comes.......Im not gonna have a chip put in my body......Im not going to use a Amero as a currency......Im not Giving up my rights as a Human Being.

• 2 weeks later...