Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Village of the Little People

Mighty Arcturus

What are you on and why aren't you sharing? :huh:

:w00t::rofl:

I looked pretty hard online, I couldn't find any other stories or legends even similar to this except some crazy guy building a house for the voices in his head, which I felt was worth linking.

Little People Town

Hey good idea. I wish I had thought of it. :lol:

I have a buddy who grew up in Utah and he said there's a town inhabited by little people there as well and when you drive through it they throw pebbles at your car. They don't show themselves but they hide behind things and throw the pebbles, lol. I thought it was pretty funny but he swears it's true and that he was there. I'll have to have him take me there someday :)

Yea. I grew up in Utah to. Ive seen it. It's really not a big deal, just a bunch of small people living in small houses.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mighty Arcturus

• DarlingNikki

• Teej

• Veliska

Hmmmmm....well I really dunno what to say. Umm...this is the first I ever heard of this little village people. You never saw them again?

What are you on and why aren't you sharing? :huh:

FOR REAL :tu:

Show me some pictures and I'll believe anything you say.

Ok belive this

post-58693-1191648349_thumb.jpg

man! do u have a name for this area where u went??? a name of the clolseby town or village or landmark??

There was a place called Villige of Small people or something like that in Mass. I believe. Me and my old band members went there over the weekend one night. We saw these little houses that they supposedly lived in. One even had this little path to the basement. It was pretty cool.

One of the spots looked like it had a throne or some kind of sitting area for someone of high importance. There wasn't much, but it was pretty interesting. It was hid off into the woods. Up on a hill you can see one house pretty big in size, many windows and dark. It was pretty freaky, the area in the woods and that house being where it was.

Ha, if its real it seems like a pretty humorous sight to behold. 7 foot tall dude surrounded by tiny dudes...

the 7 foot guy must be the god of their village.

yeah, it's the "giant" that throws me off to. 7' tall isn't really a giant. there are alot of folks 7' tall, or very close to it. i have 2 uncles that are really tall (one is 6'9" & the other is 6'11"). what gets me is, why would a really tall dude be hanging out with a bunch of little people. i mean, damn. he has to crawl in & out of the doors. that makes no sense.

did someone say "midget p@rn?"

Hahaha, didnt anyone els think that this was hilarious? :lol:

Anyways, It sounds cool I hope they exist :D So if they exists then I wonder if they are humans that have evolved to smaller beings or a totally different species :P

Oh, and i almost forgot to show you all this interesting link i found in this thread Little people town

Edited by Mr.Dot

• 5 months later...
This is not a paranormal mystery just an oddity and my personal story about it.

Back in about 1983 an aquaintance was telling my freind and I about a strange

village full of little people he found with his buddy while looking for a place to party.

He said there were strange miniature houses occupied by tiny people and told us

how to get there, he also warned us they did not like visitors on the private road

and were semi-hostile. Without giving the exact location it is just below the late

Bob Hope's house on the hill between Cathedral City and Palm Springs, CA.

So one night we decide to see for ourselves and headed up the dirt road which

finally ended in a culdesac where there were about 6 tiny houses that looked like

they were out of a fairy tale, sticks and cobblestone and such. I actually recognized

these houses from an episode of Night Gallery. A couple little people came out of

the houses and appeared very irritated so we sped off but came back a while later.

This time they were waiting for us and had set a trap at the bottleneck by staging a

hay wagon next to it in the road. When we arrived the little people came swarming

out and running towards the hay wagon when a giant over 7 feet tall crawled out of

one of the doors on his hands and knees and also ran to the wagon and they were

all grabbing it and pushing and pulling it to try and block us in but we were a little

too quick and slipped by just in time. These people were dressed like characters in

Lord of the Rings, the houses were very similar, it was just so surreal, I will never

forget "The Village of the Little People."

I live in cathedral city and have lived about 2-3 minutes away from bob hopes house my ENTIRe life. I know your not kidding. I've heard a lot of similar stories. Actually a little too similar.

village full of little people he found with his buddy while looking for a place to party.

how to get there, he also warned us they did not like visitors on the private road

and were semi-hostile. Without giving the exact location it is just below the late

finally ended in a culdesac where there were about 6 tiny houses that looked like

they were out of a fairy tale, sticks and cobblestone and such. I actually recognized

these houses from an episode of Night Gallery. A couple little people came out of

the houses and appeared very irritated so we sped off but came back a while later.

This time they were waiting for us and had set a trap at the bottleneck by staging a

hay wagon next to it in the road. When we arrived the little people came swarming

out and running towards the hay wagon when a giant over 7 feet tall crawled out of

all grabbing it and pushing and pulling it to try and block us in but we were a little

too quick and slipped by just in time. These people were dressed like characters in

Lord of the Rings, the houses were very similar, it was just so surreal, I will never

i have heard of it but its a myth man take pics...or better yet tell me where it is ill go

• 2 months later...

Okay, this was all too compelling for me not to visit first-hand. I only live about 7 miles away. A few others have told me similar stories, but all incidents happened in the late 80s and early 90s. Anyway, I went to the EXACT location shown on the google map and took some pictures. I kept out of site for a couple of hours, but I did not see any little people. Just one awkwardly small house. I'm not done with wanting to find out more about this 'Village of the Little People' though!

post-74210-1213626625_thumb.jpg

post-74210-1213626669_thumb.jpg

I knew of such a place not far from where I grew up. It was in upstate NY and was in fact a country road lined with little houses. Everything was just like a big house only downsized. The only time I saw them was long after they had been abandon but apparently they were occupied by a settlement of little people from the early 50's thur the early 60's. However, there was nothing paranormal or sinister about them, they were just little people.

I don't know why those stories always have the evil part added on. Anyone happen to watch "little People Big World" on TLC? If so, you would see they are perfectly normal aside from their size. Just trying to get by like everyone else. People are always looking for a reason to be biased against someone because they happen to be different.

• 2 months later...

I found this utterly believeable. My boyfriend can't understand why a 7ft tall man would live amongst people 2 or 3 feet tall.

Maybe he was hungry?

Lol, In my personal opinion this sounds like a really nice made-up story, pretty hard to believe! Little people, then a gaint? wow..interesting :lol: .

P.S. Maybe you should have taken some pictures, or maybe even a video to actually prove to people this really happened?

damn idk about u guys, but if was brave enough to go back to that village again, id be bringin myself a net and a shovel lol, catch a few of them, and then ask where teh gold is :P