Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What kind of alien do you think rules?

dantheman2435

What kind of alien do you think rules most of the universe?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of alien do you think rules most of the universe?

• Greys (and thier kin)
    • lizard-men
    • Humans (more could be out there too!)
    • Leeches (infest bodies)
    • other (name)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dantheman2435

• Loque

• Great Big Sea

• moe eubleck

god knows?, there would've been races that have become more advanced then there rivals at the time and then either died off or evolved beyond physical limits

we are relatively young in my mind, but the universe could have seen millions of cultures at many different points in time remember the universe is supposed to be huge beyond imagination and also in space no one can ear you scream.

also we could be in the **** end of the universe a place where very little wants to go? huh.gif

I beleive that lizard men are like enforcers. According to abduction stories they restrain unruly humans. alien.gif

They are like guards?

Voted others,I dunno who exactly but the EBEs,Reptiloids and other humanoids are just part of the 'act' here on Earth.I believe there are a vast amount of other species out there which are far more superior than the ones we've known commonly in terms of tech,culture etc......just my personal thought. original.gif

ph34r.gif Dudes alien.gif

The correct answer is 'none of the above'. No one rules the universe. The universe rules us all.

ph34r.gif joc alien.gif

I find this quite easy, knowing and experiencing what I have, though I am not saying that might CONCEPT is THE way of thinking...

But I believe that the LIGHT BEING species is the most prominent because it takes on the physical 3-D host body of ANY of the species herewith named in the poll.

Get my drift? -lori c

ummm, what are 'leeches?' ( not the blood sucking things, right?' )

laugh.gif Leeches are Worm like things that crawl into your body and take over it, it the re-writes your DNA and it becomes you

someones been watching the faculty

Whats "the faculty"? I dont know what that is.

It's a movie!

Greys because they seem to be the smartest.

ah a noble response good Jasu. When was the last time you held an intelligent theological disussion with a gray? It has been but a week for Moe.

please Bangali! Lets not go there. Another god vs science debate would ruin us!

Aliens rule the world? Interesting proposition. thing about grays are that they dont make good dinner guests. They are quite boring in thier conversations since all they want to talk about is human mating rituals. This is not good dinner conversation. Especially when the kids are around.

The problem with lizard men is that they shed. Constantly. Since it is quite normal from where they hail, they dont even bother cleaning up after themselves. They leave sheddings in the rudest places. Imagine opening up your wife's lingerie drawer and discovering lizardman flakes. This makes Moe wonder what they were even doing in that drawer. Come to think of it, Moe has also found scales in our bed.... huh.gif ..Mrs. Moe has always been affectionate towards our iguana.. perhaps......no....nevermind....*shakes head*.

Also lizard men have no teeth. they swallow thier food whole, thus they drool an awful lot. It is quite disgusting.

The problem with leeches is that when thet return your body, it is often exausted and covered with bruises. A remember one time, I lent my body to a snatcher for his 18th birthday, he gave it back a few hours before the hangover kicked in.

Aliens have no respect for us. It would be a pity if they ruled the universe.

NO ONE RULES OUR UVIVERSE!!!

This debate is quite silly I mean it's just plain weird, I would not come down to this world if someone ruled it. I don't believe in this whole gray and other alien stuff it's just weird to me.

Of course if someone ruled this universe I would have to say a higher power of us humans.

Happy Holidays original.gif