Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

To all Ouija board users...

_OuijaBoy_

Oh well, you really could get a lot of personalities on this weeja board.

Wish i was a writer coz i could get info about spirits going in and out of heaven, by just using pen.

We once contacted a "spirit" of a dead Mexican man who said his name was Wally Mallinez, who had worked as a plumber and carpenter when he was alive and living in Mexico. He said he died suddenly when a jack slipped on a trailer hitch behind his truck -- the trailer fell on his head and killed him instantly.

Wally says said it took him a very, very long time to realize that he was dead, and was very confused an existing in a kind of dream-like limbo for an untold amount of time. But then he said someone else (not us) had contacted him via an Ouija Board and convinced him that he was dead and told him he should "move on" toward "the light."

But Wally said he refused to go into the light, because now that he had become acclimated to his sort of limbo phase of existence -- as a spirit in an ethric spirit world -- he realized that he was immortal, could live forever in this place -- plus -- he was totally happy in his limbo state because things over there worked something like the dreamworld -- for example, he can materialize anything he wants, whenever he wants it. He said mind and imagination can give him everything he wants - so he lives in a very nice house near a pleasant beach and ocean and has many beautiful women as companions, and so on.

Wallys said being dead is great, and where he is now has all the good stuff without al the bad stuff -- and it's just like being on earth, but so much better. he says he will probably live that existence for at least a 1,000 years before he goes into the light, where he is afraid he will be absrobed into the "group mind" of God Consciousness, and does not want that.

We once contacted a "spirit"

Have you tried contacting spirit at 8 or 9 oclock in the morning?

Have you tried contacting spirit at 8 or 9 oclock in the morning?

Not sure. Why would this be significant?

Not sure. Why would this be significant?

I thought...what is physically correct in our world is mathematically wrong on the other side.

You might be thinking about time zones.

Maybe you can try 6pm or half past 8 in the morning and see the difference.

Yeah, I guess a complete novel would be time consuming. Has anything malevolent ever contacted you or anything bad happened?

Edited by Aztec Warrior

We've observed many Ouija and Ouija-type (other devices) "communictions" sessions. In all cases when someone askes a subjective question like "Are you happy?" they get a clear answer. But when they ask an objective question like "If you're my father what is the name of our first dog?" they never get a clear and certain answer!

To me, this can only mean 1 of 2 things: 1) Entities, for whatever reason, are unable to think and reaspond in definative ways, or, 2) It's fake/false.

Hi MP, I remember using one when I was a teenager asking who I would marry LOL>.So if someone just asks a generic question it is possible there is no spirit involved, just our minds and hands. However when conjuring up a spirit and asking who it is etc, seems they cannot communicate accurately on that level or maybe they dont want to. I have watched two people ask it questions about a 3rd party and it wouldnt answer, or got it wrong and I think again, that is because the people playing the game have not asked for a spirit, otherwise it could answer at least one. When it comes to life, death, Heaven, infinity etc they cant answer, or not that I have ever witnessed anyway. They come back with words like the other poster stated, all generic crap. When I did my 2nd EVP on what is here, I thought to myself "wonder what it wants?" IT said "I want it all." What does that mean, all what? So with that said, the Ouija board is just a tool to contact the spiritual world for for naive folks trying to have fun. But everyone using one should be careful. Spirits have yet to tell us where they are, what it's called, etc so why would they bother on a Ouija? JN

so why would they bother on a Ouija? JN

Just to get an idea.

I once tried contacted an Alien to see if it can give me info about ufo propulsion.

But it gave me confusing diaghram. (interlocking magnets..lol.)

Just to get an idea.

I once tried contacted an Alien to see if it can give me info about ufo propulsion.

But it gave me confusing diaghram. (interlocking magnets..lol.)

LOL WOW Impressive PE.. :lol:

LOL WOW Impressive PE.. :lol:

Ye that was 30 years ago. And it also show me what looks like a twin tower.

Hey Iron...those seem like very detailed conversations.......was someone taking notes? Usually it is a slow and tedious process...letter by letter or a yes/no format.

Or were you just pulling our legs? OH, forgot...we don't have legs....lol.

man I was hoping someone would ask that :D ....don't let me interupt......yet...

linked-image

Hey Aztec -- I swear I am not pulling anyone's leg here -- we write down our responses as they are spelled out a letter at a time, or sometimes we tape record our sessions. Brain and I have been noodling around with the Quija Board for more than 20 years. Sometimes we do sessions that last for many hours, and we get all kinds of wacky and strange stuff
who decides who gets blindfolded first Mr Iron Ghost?....and part of your first conversation reminded me of Wesley Crusher meets "the traveler" :tu:

linked-image

Mr Halfhand

Edited by Barek Halfhand

man I was hoping someone would ask that :D ....don't let me interupt......yet...

linked-image

who decides who gets blindfolded first Mr Iron Ghost?....and part of your first conversation reminded me of Wesley Crusher meets "the traveler" :tu:

Mr Halfhand

LOL BF get that face off of here, its skeeeeery... :passifier:

Okay, I have an Quija board that is about 45 years old, which I have messed around with off and on for years. I discovered that with some people, I can't make the thing do anything, but whenever my buddy Brain and I give it a go, the thing really gets us in contact with a lot of weird stuff on "the other side."

Neither Brian nor I believe we are moving the oracle, even subconsciously. We take turns being blindfolded while we ask questions and get answers. So I called up Brian last night, he came over, we had a couple of drinks, watched the Minnesota Twins kick the s**t out of the Detroit Tigers, then got out the Quija Board to see if we could get some answers for OuijaBoy.

So here are the result fo our session. I'll put the answers of the Entity we contacted in ALL CAPS for everyone's convenience.

First Question to the Board: "We are seeking the guidance and wisdom of an advanced, intelligent entity -- does anyone care to make contact with us?

Answer: SPEAK.

Question: Hello! This is Ken and Brian. We are human beings on the planet earth. We are physical beings. Who are you?

Answer: WHAT DO YOU MEAN, 'WHO ARE YOU?'

Question: We mean, what is your name? How do you identify yourself?

Answer: YOUR QUESTION MAKES VERY LITTLE SENSE. EXISTENCE IS EXISTENCE.

Question: Don't you have an individual identity? We mean, are you one of many?

Answer: YES, ONE OF MANY.

Question: So how do you identify yourself as opposed to others? That would be your specific name?

Answer: IT WOULD BE CONSIDERED PRIMITIVE AND VULGAR TO EVEN CONSIDER AN INDIVIDUAL IDENTITY HERE.

Question: So you are a being who is one of many, but you have sort of a group mind?

Answer: NO. YOU APPARENTLY ARE OPERATING ON A LOWER TIER OF CONSCIOUSNESS WHICH MAKES FALSE DISTINCTIONS BASED ON THE PRIMACY OF INDIVIDUALITY.

Question: Yes, that's probably true. Here on earth, we all have individual egos, but also consider ourselves members of a group or species of creatures, which we call human beings. But we are okay with it -- does this bother you?

Answer: YOU ARE BIZARRE BUT NOT UNKNOWN.

Question: Well, be that as it may, and since you are apparently on a higher plane of development than our species, will you please answer some important questions for a friend of ours?

Answer: YES.

Question: Do you have a physical existence, or are you a creature composed of pure energy?

Answer: AGAIN, YOU MAKE FALSE ASSUMPTIONS. PHYSICAL MATTER IS ENERGY. ENERGY IS PHYSICAL MATTER. DISTINCTIONS ARE ILLUSIONS OF THE LOWER ORDERS.

Question: Great! We think we know what you mean! What planet to you live on? Are you connected to our planet earth in some way?

Answer: THIS IS YET ANOTHER VERY INANE QUESTIONS FOR WHICH THERE CAN BE NO ANSWER SINCE YOU DON'T SEEM TO BE CONCEIVING OF YOUR REALITY IN THE PROPER WAY.

Question: Sorry. Okay, now here are the questions posed by our friend. First of all, Does God Exist?

Answer: DEFINE GOD.

Question: Well, over here there is much debate about what God is or is not, but let's just say that most people think God is the supreme entity that created the universe, all life, all reality, and ourselves.

Answer: THIS A CONCEPT OF PURE NONSENSE -- A COMMON PERSISTENT ILLUSION OF LOWER ORDER BEINGS -- THE ILLUSION IN GENERATED BY THE FALLACY OF SEPARATION AND INDIVIDUALITY.

Question: Okay, well take that as an answer. Thank you. Now, is there a soul?

Answer: DEFINE SOUL.

Question: Well, here on the planet earth, people make a distinction between what is physical and what is spiritual. A lot of people think that they have a kind of energy form that rides along inside their physical body, and will survive after the physical body dies. So, is there a soul?

Answer: HAVE YOU BEEN LISTENING AT ALL? THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT IS PHYSICAL AND WHAT IS ENERGY. TO SAY THAT A PHYSICAL BODY HAS A SECONDARY ENERGY BODY WITHIN IT IS LIKE SAYING THAT AN ICE CUBE HAS WATER IN IT.

Question: How do you know about ice and water?

Answer: BECAUSE OF YOUR LOWER LEVEL OF DIMENSIONAL EXISTENCE, THERE IS MUCH YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND.

Question: Well, it seems like you are pulling our legs here then, because you needed to ask for definitions of concepts like God and the soul, yet you seem perfectly aware of ice and water.

Answer: YOU HAVE NO LEGS TO PULL.

Question: Whatever, we have a couple of more questions. Is time travel possible?

Answer: DEFINE TIME TRAVEL.

Question: This is the ability to go backwards or foreward in time. Time is a dimension in our existence which is inextricably connected to space. It would be more correct to call it spacetime. We measure time at an arbitrary rate, which we admit is artificial -- it's based on the movements of our planet as it rotates and thus causes separations between periods of light and dark. We use this to make a distinction between one period of time and another period of time -- although the rate of time has actually been shown not to be constant -- for example, the rate of time flow slows down as one speeds up through space and vica versa. Also, time is relative, and also, our scientists are unsure if time has an objective existence in fact - -that is -- independent of its conceptualization by the human mind. So, is there time travel?

ANSWER: YOUR NOT EVEN SURE IF TIME EXISTS, AND YOU WANT TO KNOW IF YOU CAN TRAVEL THROUGH IT? IF YOU WOULD ONLY LISTEN TO YOURSELVES, YOU WOULD SOUND INSANE.

Question: Perhaps. Okay, here is the last question from our friend. Are there other dimensions? And in this case, we are assuming our friend is talking about different realms of existence, each of which contain their own worlds, and are separate from each other, discrete from each other, and yet, communication between them may be possible. For example, we assume that you are in another dimension and that we are speaking to you through a special tool we call an Ouija Board -- this device along with out human minds acts as a conduit between your dimension and ours. Thus, since you are there and we are here, there must be other dimensions, right?

Answer: WRONG, STUPIDLY WRONG. ONCE AGAIN, YOUR OBSESSION WITH EGO-BASED REALITY FRAMING, A REDUCTIONIST VIEW OF EXISTENCE AND MANY OTHER ILLUSIONS THAT CAN'T BE EXPLAIN TO YOU MAKE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU THINK, KNOW AND BELIEVE TO BE NOTHING MORE THAN PURE NONSENSE.

Question: Okay, thank you for that answer, and thank you for communicating with us. Sending love and greetings from our dimension to yours, good-bye.

Answer: GOOD-BYE.

________

This is a typical type os session we get -- you never know what kind of strange being you are going to get on the other side, and their answers tend to leave one wanting -- although it is interesting.

well that sounds more like a demon to me, alway thinking of us as pathetic and stupid, demons also seem to have a proudness about them, the fact that it said there was no god was interesting, if you asked a demon that question it would probably give you the same answer, anyone else agree or am i just making no sense at all?

Oh Barek please, stay on the cemetery.

Won't follow you there.

Ye that was 30 years ago. And it also show me what looks like a twin tower.

Cool got pics? :rolleyes:

Cool got pics? :rolleyes:
I left all my sketches when i moved to Melbourne.

Can't carry them all in the plane, huh! chessbooks, secret doctrines, shapeshifters oil (lol) etc.

IronGhost, that is some hilarious stuff. Do you find this repartee from beyond as funny as I do? I'm all LMFAO over here.

JN - Some people have likened EVP sessions to using a board or a seauns(sp). I suppose they're right to an extent.

Oh Barek please, stay on the cemetery.

Won't follow you there.

I'm starting to get Andys' jokes :huh: .....that is troubling....B

halfhandshuffle: Ramones-:Psycho Therapy

I left all my sketches when i moved to Melbourne.

Can't carry them all in the plane, huh! chessbooks, secret doctrines, shapeshifters oil (lol) etc.

I understand, too much baggage huh? LOL.. :yes:

IronGhost, that is some hilarious stuff. Do you find this repartee from beyond as funny as I do? I'm all LMFAO over here.

Ha! Ha! Boorite, you nailed it exactly. Sometimes Brian and I laugh so hard at the crazy comments we get from "the other side" we are amazed.

It seems that 90% of all the entities we contact are either self-important, smug, puffed ego-maniacs that have nothing but contempt for our stupid questions -- so then we try to make the questions even more lame, and they just get more and more furious.

At other times, the spirits or entities are so pathetically stupid and ill-informed, we display open contempt for them with our questions, just to get a reaction.

It's amazing how many people are afraid of all these so-called "powerful" entities that are on the other side of the Ouija board -- most of them are hopeless morons or pseudo-intellectuals so full of baloney, that it's breathtaking.

I first starting using the Quija board when I was about 8 years old - and it has been one of my favorite crazy hobbies for the past 40 years.

I have literally thousands of pages of sessions on file -- we thinking about publishing a book full of our session and calling it something like -- Wacky Conversations from the Other Side -- or something like that. My blog is in my signature below, and I have some Ouija Board stuff there, but I'll put more on, I think.

Even if you get good answers from a board and they are not manifestations of your own subconscious, the person you are talking with could be lying to you. That person claiming to be your dead Grandpa could be something aiming to harm you. Ouija boards give me the creeps :D

I would like to hear some scary experiences that people might have had when using one. Anyone have any stories to tell in which you became afraid?

Edited by khaotik