Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

To all Ouija board users...

_OuijaBoy_

JN - Some people have likened EVP sessions to using a board or a seauns(sp). I suppose they're right to an extent.

They "can" be right, but that depends on the people using them, but have always found them vague-JN

well that sounds more like a demon to me, alway thinking of us as pathetic and stupid, demons also seem to have a proudness about them, the fact that it said there was no god was interesting, if you asked a demon that question it would probably give you the same answer, anyone else agree or am i just making no sense at all?

Blueguardian- I think what you said is very profound and thought provoking. And yes, it makes perfect sense to me. Dealing with these "whatever they are" is like playing russian roulette IMO. Proud, cocky, re-questioning, re-phrasing...it's all a big joke to them to pull information out of YOU and then use it against you. As I stated before: Wouldn't go near one of those things with a 10-foot pole.

EXCELLENT observation. I fully agree :) Jody

As for the Silence of the Lambs pic's...loved those movies...fantastic!!!!

Blueguardian- I think what you said is very profound and thought provoking. And yes, it makes perfect sense to me. Dealing with these "whatever they are" is like playing russian roulette IMO. Proud, cocky, re-questioning, re-phrasing...it's all a big joke to them to pull information out of YOU and then use it against you. As I stated before: Wouldn't go near one of those things with a 10-foot pole.

EXCELLENT observation. I fully agree :) Jody

As for the Silence of the Lambs pic's...loved those movies...fantastic!!!!

I would respectfully disagree. Ouija Boards are in no way dangerous. I have been using them for more than 40 years, with never an ill effect.

I have logged more than a 1,000 sessions, and the information is always unepected and interesting, yet often laughable and pathetic.

At other times, the communications are gentle and light hearted. Some are sincere in that they are just trying to have a conversation between one "being" and another. It's true that a lot of the entities are high-minded and arrogant ego-maniacs who try to use your own words against you -- but so what? -- I get plenty of that down at the coffee shop from my fellow earth-bound human beings.

As for beings trying to "pull information out of me" -- what the heck do I have to be afraid off? It's not like I hold the secrets to the universe in my own head -- or a cosmic diagram holding the schematics to the defense system of our pan-dimension of existence.

As far as I'm concerned, if some idiot "demon" talking through the board wants to know if I wear boxers or briefs, i'd be more than happy to tell it anything it wants to know.

They "can" be right, but that depends on the people using them, but have always found them vague-JN

I meant that doing EVPs is similar to using a board, portal or other general "open ended" technique.

With EVPs you're inviting something to come to you with no idea what it is. In that regard it can be just as dangerous. But I'm not stopping doing them. ;)

I would respectfully disagree. Ouija Boards are in no way dangerous. I have been using them for more than 40 years, with never an ill effect.

I have logged more than a 1,000 sessions, and the information is always unepected and interesting, yet often laughable and pathetic.

At other times, the communications are gentle and light hearted. Some are sincere in that they are just trying to have a conversation between one "being" and another. It's true that a lot of the entities are high-minded and arrogant ego-maniacs who try to use your own words against you -- but so what? -- I get plenty of that down at the coffee shop from my fellow earth-bound human beings.

As for beings trying to "pull information out of me" -- what the heck do I have to be afraid off? It's not like I hold the secrets to the universe in my own head -- or a cosmic diagram holding the schematics to the defense system of our pan-dimension of existence.

As far as I'm concerned, if some idiot "demon" talking through the board wants to know if I wear boxers or briefs, i'd be more than happy to tell it anything it wants to know.

All I am saying is that it is a gateway to the "other side" for lack of a better term. I have yet to see any Ouija results, answer questions accurately without using words that we used, or making vague statements. Years ago when I was a young teen, we relocated to a town which we knew nothing about, so me and my brother's played with a Ouija board and only had one question. We asked about the new high class town we moved to and it said "For every mile marker, there is a grave maker" That didnt make sense till we got to know all the kids, and SO many accidents and deaths among students in that town, so in that case Ouija was correct, but we never got sucked in to using it again. I do believe with good, comes evil, and that is a given. You have no way of really knowing if your mind is influenced by something, and you have no idea what this thing is really telling you. It has obviously drawn you in as you use this often for so many years. Has it ever occurred to you that your obsession with this, is part of the negative stuff that comes with these? Because you are not afraid, and think you have this down to a science, makes me believe something is influencing you even now as an adult, to continue this madness of using such a tool to the unknown. If you dont truly believe over 40 years you have never conjured up a demonic entity, you are either lucky, or it is lying dormant till it decides to screw with your life and your family's as well. Using it against you wife's wishes was the red flag to me. Why would you do something she is dead set against, and then lie to her? Is that you as a husband, do you do other things when she leaves the house? What husband lies to his wife, without having an agenda? Sorry I am not judging you as a man or a husband, but making an observation of the obsession with this thing and in my opinion it is not only dangerous but a very unhealthy obsession. I guess you could truly find out, by abstaining using the Ouija for 7 months. If you cant, you are sucked in and addicted, and possibly by one of the thousands of "spirits" you have opened your doors to. JN

I meant that doing EVPs is similar to using a board, portal or other general "open ended" technique.

With EVPs you're inviting something to come to you with no idea what it is. In that regard it can be just as dangerous. But I'm not stopping doing them. ;)

Exactly, and I totally agree. All I do know or have learned is "acknowledging" spirits is enough to make them manifest themselves as you well know. Tarot cards, EVP's, Ouijas, and even picture taking can allow them to gain enough energy to show themselves in one way or another. You do this for a living and sometimes you are probably protected in a sense, but the homeowner's arent, till its gone. The first time I used my DVR on my white noise, is what caused what I have here to try and take over my home, and my life, but that does not happen to everyone thank God..Be safe out there MP------------JN :innocent:

Even if you get good answers from a board and they are not manifestations of your own subconscious, the person you are talking with could be lying to you. That person claiming to be your dead Grandpa could be something aiming to harm you. Ouija boards give me the creeps :D

I would like to hear some scary experiences that people might have had when using one. Anyone have any stories to tell in which you became afraid?

You are correct, there are millions of evil spirits who disguise themselves as others that a friendly, funny, highly intelligent, when all along they continue to draw you into their world, as you slowly lose touch with your own..That is also my opinion of this tool...JN

Ha! Ha! Boorite, you nailed it exactly. Sometimes Brian and I laugh so hard at the crazy comments we get from "the other side" we are amazed.

It seems that 90% of all the entities we contact are either self-important, smug, puffed ego-maniacs that have nothing but contempt for our stupid questions -- so then we try to make the questions even more lame, and they just get more and more furious.

At other times, the spirits or entities are so pathetically stupid and ill-informed, we display open contempt for them with our questions, just to get a reaction.

It's amazing how many people are afraid of all these so-called "powerful" entities that are on the other side of the Ouija board -- most of them are hopeless morons or pseudo-intellectuals so full of baloney, that it's breathtaking

I first starting using the Quija board when I was about 8 years old - and it has been one of my favorite crazy hobbies for the past 40 years.

I have literally thousands of pages of sessions on file -- we thinking about publishing a book full of our session and calling it something like -- Wacky Conversations from the Other Side -- or something like that. My blog is in my signature below, and I have some Ouija Board stuff there, but I'll put more on, I think.

how about posting some of those recordings Mr iron toast ?

AND your "pseudo-intellectual baloney" is FAR from breathtaking :lol: ....yet the stories of you and Brian blindfolding each other over the years are intriguing, so please enchant us with more tales of trans-dimensional communication :yes:

Mr Halfhand

Edited by Barek Halfhand

how about posting some of those recordings Mr iron toast ?

AND your "pseudo-intellectual baloney" is FAR breathtaking :lol: ....yet the stories of you and Brian blindfolding each other over the years are intriguing, so please enchant us with more tales of trans-dimesional communication :yes:

Mr Halfhand

LOL I think even blindfolding one another is sort of "strange" for two guys, however, they will know where the letters and numbers are anyway LOL.. :huh:

that could be just you, some people do have positive expiriences, but not everyone does everyone is different in some way, some may even draw bad spitits towards them unitentionally and really you cant guantee anything with these boards, does anyone even know how thay work? i mean sure you got a piece of wood with numbers and letters, but as to what you comunicate to through it and where you are communicating to are two completly different things, for all anyone knows, they could get really bad luck and communicate with a demon like IronGhost probably did, or you may just get some other random spirit. sure if your already using them and getting good results, good for you if your not using them i advise against it, its taking a chance which isnt worth it.

LOL I think even blindfolding one another is sort of "strange" for two guys, however, they will know where the letters and numbers are anyway LOL.. :huh:

As diligently as I have been studying ALL aspects of mediumship, I have yet to hear a description quit like his....but I suppose that makes EVERYONE else wrong and this gentleman the genuine article...I am curious as to how he would categorize himself as a medium? .....so perhaps I will refrain from "grilling" for now....hey who knows? ..... if I become skeptical every time I hear an outlandish claim, I will turn into that close-minded PSI conservative that I become evertime I view the metaphysics and psychic phenomena section and read about someones' first PSI pinwheel :wacko: ......B

halfhandshuffle:Pink Floyd- The Trial

Edited by Barek Halfhand

Exactly-

I still believe it's like playing Russian Roulette...

Just my opinion.

:) Jody

Me too-- :yes:

Okay, by popular demand and request by other participants in this thread, here's is another interesting session in which we used the Ouija Board to get some helpful advice from the "other side":

Once again, I did the session with Brian, who agreed to be blindfolded, and I asked the questions. Again, for your convenience, the "enity" responses will be in ALL CAPS.

Session Opening: Greetings! We are casting out our minds and consciousness for contact with a being of immense intelligence and wisdom that can help us with a difficult problem! Does anyone care to speak with us!

The oracle started moving swiftly across the board right away.

Answer: "GREETINGS! I AM NEAR. FROM WHERE DO YOU SPEAK?

Question: We are human beings on the planet earth. We are materialized into physical existence, but we also have consciousness which may or may not be transphysical.

Answer: "WHY DO YOU QUESTION THE NATURE OF YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS?

Question: Because we are basically skeptics, and if we are not 100% sure of something, we try to be careful. Do you have a name we can call you?

ANSWER: I HAVE NO NAME, BUT YOU MAY CALL ME KENTU.

Question: How interesting. You know, I am immediately suspicious because my name is Ken, and your name is Kentu -- this sounds to me like a it might be implying that you are actually a higher aspect of my own personality -- as in Ken-2, or Ken II. Is this the case? Are you a fragment of my own greater being?

ANSWER: NO! THE NAME I CHOOSE WAS ARBITRARY BUT MAY HAVE BEEN INFLUENCED BY THE RESONANCE OF OUR COMMUNICATION CHANNEL.

Question. Okay. So, will you help us today?

ANSWER: WHAT KNOWLEDGE DO YOU SEEK?

Question: Well, a friend of ours has a problem that is very common here on earth, and we want to know the best way to help him because we are out of ideas. Will you listen to our friend's problem and offer a solution?

ANSWER: I WILL LISTEN.

Question: Great! Here's the deal. Our good friend Randy is engaged to a woman, Brenda, who controls every aspect of his life. She is totally dominant and dictates every aspect of his relationship. We feel sorry for him and we think it is a mistake to marry her. But he won't listen to us. What can we do?

ANSWER: PLEASE DESCRIBE A TYPICAL INTERACTION BETWEEN RANDY AND BRENDA.

Question: Yes, okay. Well, last night a group of us went to the movies, which was in a location about 50 miles from where we live. There were six of us in the van, including Randy and Brenda. Randy was driving. We decided to stop for pizza after the movie, and we took into into the van to eat on the drive back home. At first, Brenda said she didn't want any, then about 10 miles down the road, she said she wanted a slice of pizza. So Randy gave her a slice, and Brenda started carping and complaining at Randy immediately because the pizza had bacon bits on it. She yelled at Randy, telling him that he knew that she hates bacon bits. Randy said he was sorry, but she kept harping at him, and told him to turn around and go back into town and buy her some Kentucky Fried Chicken. We all thought Randy would tell her to be reasonable, but instead, he turned right around and drove us all back the 10 miles or so to town, and went to Kentucky Fried Chicken, so Brenda could get an order of Extra-Crispy Chicken. It was very uncomfortable for all of us because Brenda treated our friend Randy basically like as pet dog. This is the kind of thing she does all the time, yet he still plans to marry her. What should we do to help?

ANSWER: WHAT IS A VAN?

Question: In our world, we have developed systems of transportation that can carry us over long distances. A van is basically a mechanical device which is powered by means of the controlled explosion of a highly volatile liquid called gasoline within its power-generating mechanism. This enables the van to move at great speeds over long distances. Furthermore, the van has space within it for physical beings like ourselves to sit inside of it, and thus enabling us to transport ourselves through physical space.

ANSWER: THIS IS ALL BEGINNING TO SOUND FAMILIAR. YOU MAY BE A VERY PRIMITIVE SPECIES WELL KNOWN IN SOME SECTORS -- AND YOU ARE WELL-KNOWN TO BE TRAPPED IN A VERY INTENSE ILLUSION OF PHYSICAL MATTER WHICH YOU STRUGGLE AGAINST DURING ALL OF THIS PHASE OF YOUR EXISTENCE.

Question: Yes, perhaps -- but could we get back to our central concern -- the plight of Randy and Brenda?

ANSWER: YES. BUT FIRST, MAY I SPEAK TO THIS "VAN"?

Question: "Im sorry, no. The Van does not have consciousness, and thus cannot speak. The van is a primitive device -- only a tool, really -- with no mind, as far as we know.

ANSWER: THAT IS DOUBTFUL. CONSCIOUSNESS IS INFUSED THROUGHOUT REALITY.

Question: That sound very wise. But first, will you help us with Randy and Brenda's problem. What do you recommend?

ANSWER: I WILL SPEAK. IT IS EASY FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM. AS YOU MAY KNOW, IN YOUR ENTRAPMENT IN PHYSICAL REALITY, YOU OFTEN EXCHANGE ONE BODY FOR ANOTHER -- YOU HAVE WHAT YOU PERCEIVE AS OTHER LIVES IN OTHER CONSTRUCTS. THEIR PROBLEM STEMS FROM THIS.

Question: Do you mean something like reincarnation -- in this case, Randy and Brenda had other lives at some other times which are influencing their lives today?

(note: I am editing out a lengthy digression here about the nature of reincarnation as explained to us by Kentu -- but the bottom line in, Kentu said that Randy and Brenda had known each other in other lives in another time. Now, Kentu continues):

ANSWER: IN THEIR PREVIOUS LIVES, THEIR ROLES WERE REVERSED, BRENDA WAS A SERVENT IN THE FAMILY OF RANDY, AND RANDY COMMANDED TOTAL POWER OVER HER, OFTEN TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER IN MANY WAYS.

Question: You mean, including sexually?

ANSWER: YES, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, RANDY DOMINATED HER PYSHCOLOGICALLY, AND FORCED HER TO PERFORM CERTAIN TROUBLING EXPERIMENTS.

Question: Could you describe such an experiment Randy forced Brenda to perform?

ANSWER: RANDY CONSIDERED BRENDA TO HAVE AN EXTREMELY SCATTERED AND UNDISCIPLINED MENTAL PROCESS, SO HE DEVELOPED AN EXERCISE WHICH HE ORDERED HER TO PERFORM EVERY DAY. THE EXERCISE CONSISTED OF TAKING A BOWL FILLED WITH GRAINS OF CORN AND AN EMPTY BOWL. RANDY TOLD BRENDA TO SIT DOWN AND TAKE OUT THE KERNALS OF CORN ONE AT A TIME FROM THE BOWL, AND PLACE THEM IN A SECOND BOWL. SHE WAS TO DO THIS WHILE NOT THINKING ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE. THE PROCESS TOOK MORE THAN TWO HOURS EACH TIME. BRENDA SEVERELY HATED SITTING THEIR TRANSFERRING SINGLE KERNALS OF CORN FROM ONE BOWL TO ANOTHER, FOR NO APPARENT REASON THAT SHE COULD UNDERSTAND. BUT RANDY FELT THIS WOULD HELP HER CONTROL HER MIND AND WILL POWER, AND CAUSE HER TO BECOME MORE FOCUSED IN HER BASIC REALITY.

Question: How odd. How long did this go on?

ANSWER: BRENDA PERFORMED TO CORN EXERCISE EVERY DAY FOR MANY YEARS OF HER EXISTENCE IN THAT FORM, UNTIL SHE DIED.

Question: Did it ever help her?

ANSWER: THE EXERCISE GAVE BRENDA TREMENDOUS PERSONAL MENTAL POWER, AND MUCH IF TRANSFERRED TO HER NEW EXISTENCE -- WHEN SHE RE-ENCOUNTERED RANDY AGAIN IN THEIR CURRENT INCARNATIONS, SHE IS SEEKING TO BALANCE THE AGONY OF CORN EXERCISE BY NOW TAKING COMPLETE CONTROL OF RANDY'S LIFE.

Question: Well, that explains a lot. So what can we do now to help Randy -- and Brenda, for that matter?

ANSWER: SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH THEM. IT WILL GIVE THEM THE PERSPECTIVE TO MAKE CHANGES IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP.

Question: Thank you, Kentu! You are indeed wise!

ANSWER: I HAVE ENJOYED COMMUNICATING WITH YOU. IT IS CUSTOMARY IN MY WORLD TO PART WITH THE "SONG OF THE NEXUS."

Practinna Len BoltronN-h

Vacccloum or dolum

Visteenn Practinna Sah Ver

Wieolos ten Sennna

Blodscce Penna t'r

Ill senna vras

Pollloon Feg mire bal dordrunn

Question: Thank you for that profound song, which we will treasure! Can you suggest a musical score so that we may manifest this song in our own reality more fully?

But after that, Kentu was gone -- evidentally, the "Song of the Nexus: is his complete sign-off.

Here's what happened then: We told Randy about the whole corn deal, and how he has been a real a-hole to Brenda in a previous life, and we told him to discuss it with Brenda. He tried, but she refused to listen, and told him to stop hanging around with those "idiots and their Ouija Board." So they got married, and we still think they have the relationship from hell. But we tried. We keep telling Randy to bring up the corn thing, but he is afraid to.

Then we suggested to Randy that he start performing the corn ritual at home to make atones for what he did to Brenda in their previous lives -- but Brenda called him a "retard" and refuses to let him perform the corn exercise.

Edited by IronGhost

As diligently as I have been studying ALL aspects of mediumship, I have yet to hear a description quit like his....

Bet you never heard of Gef the Talking Mongoose either.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

I'm really, really sorry but...

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!

Question: Yes, okay. Well, last night a group of us went to the movies, which was in a location about 50 miles from where we live. There were six of us in the van, including Randy and Brenda. Randy was driving. We decided to stop for pizza after the movie, and we took into into the van to eat on the drive back home. At first, Brenda said she didn't want any, then about 10 miles down the road, she said she wanted a slice of pizza. So Randy gave her a slice, and Brenda started carping and complaining at Randy immediately because the pizza had bacon bits on it. She yelled at Randy, telling him that he knew that she hates bacon bits. Randy said he was sorry, but she kept harping at him, and told him to turn around and go back into town and buy her some Kentucky Fried Chicken. We all thought Randy would tell her to be reasonable, but instead, he turned right around and drove us all back the 10 miles or so to town, and went to Kentucky Fried Chicken, so Brenda could get an order of Extra-Crispy Chicken. It was very uncomfortable for all of us because Brenda treated our friend Randy basically like as pet dog. This is the kind of thing she does all the time, yet he still plans to marry her. What should we do to help?

ANSWER: WHAT IS A VAN?

One of the funniest stories I have read in a long time. If you made it up off the top of your head, it would be self-defeating not to take credit for it. If you didn't make it up, then it goes to show that the next world is just as silly as this one.

It seems to me that when a person experiences a paranormal phenomenon, the character of that phenomenon tends to be related somehow to the experient's personality. I'm not saying that the experient produces the phenomenon all on his own. It's more as if like attracts like. So a funny guy attracts funny spirits.

when my friends and i used it, the thing moved so fast across the board, our fingers could barely stay touching it. i think each of us pulled our fingers off by accident at one point or another. it was odd. the thing was confused at where he was and jsut wondered over the whole board very quickly. so we let it go cuz it told us "goodbye" twice. anyway. i ended up closing it cuz it had too many nasties nearby. its funny that i see a black aura around it, and when i used energy to close it, the aura flashed green and then turned blue.

I am sorry, but most of what was "said" by this "spirit" is in a sense generically vague and some is simply common knowledge of karma. I would hope that Randy would not put stock into what a Ouija board told him but, but that of common sense, but when it comes to love, common sense goes right out the window. It's too bad that he married a domineering controlling woman, but that IS their way of working out their Karma, you cant change the fate or desiny of others, as it was his choice, karma or not. A couples counselor would have given them better advice. I did notice this "entity" used a name smiliar to yours which in my opinion a form of mimicking, thats what they do. I also noticed while you described a day betwen the two, it's only question was "what is a van" and wanted to speak to IT..It could very well be, that you alone are psychic or your friend. However in the case of that couple, no one has to use a Ouija board , be psychic or a brain cell to predict the problems that the relationship had. That relationship has control issues and a struggle between the two, and that power struggle, rituals or not will be the downfall of the marriage..JN

Edited by SaRuMaN
Removed redundant quote

Iron ghost I find your transcripts very interesting, would love to read more?!

I am sorry, but most of what was "said" by this "spirit" is in a sense generically vague and some is simply common knowledge of karma.

Come on-- that story about the corn was priceless.

it's only question was "what is a van" and wanted to speak to IT.

Which was funny as hell!

At worst, IG is making it up, which means he's a talented humorist. If you think it's easy to come up with material like this, go ahead and try it!

I would buy the book.

^^ I agree with boorite. I'd pre order this gem.

Ya see what happens when you tell the truth?Although the last "ineraction"had a corny ending,(every pun intended),i find that your story rings true in every aspect,(puts on flame retardent suit)and that yes,you could be dealing with one very smart demon.One aspect i can say that you are really,really wrong about is that they cant "harm"you.Like hell they cant.I think it is quite wonderfull that you have had such luck in finding"decent"spirits in wich to communicate.This is rare,and definitly i would be asking alot of the same questions,even more.Forget about asking about god,just for a bit.Ask a question with a definite certainty.Meaning of course,when is the next ,uumm,say terrorist attack going to happen,and when.(get specific,please.)These entity's know of certain event's...they live for them...so to speak.All natuaral;disasters too..just so that way all is covered.Dont let them play word games with you,it just gives them plesure to screw with ya(what else is there to do?)gain thier trust,then give them answeres they might seek...give and take,give and take.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

that would be true if my philosophy included dreaming of heaven and earth....

Bet you never heard of Gef the Talking Mongoose either
that was a Devo import LP right? :yes: .....B

halfhandshuffle:devo-uncontrollable urge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnAXb6gmbOc

yeah this sails right over Horatios' head ! :lol: .........its good stuff though! :tu: .....B

edit :lol:

Then we suggested to Randy that he start performing the corn ritual at home to make atones for what he did to Brenda in their previous lives -- but Brenda called him a "retard" and refuses to let him perform the corn exercise.

halfhandshuffle:Elton John - Pinball Wizard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHxpy7O004s

Edited by Barek Halfhand