Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

To all Ouija board users...

_OuijaBoy_

Come on-- that story about the corn was priceless.

Which was funny as hell!

At worst, IG is making it up, which means he's a talented humorist. If you think it's easy to come up with material like this, go ahead and try it!

I would buy the book.

LOL Ok I agree the corn ritual was funny as Hell and basically so was the entire ordeal..I could make up a story in 2 minutes:

I ask: Who are you, I am Kathy

Ouija: Who is Kathy

Me: I am, who are you?

It: I am Kathoe

Me: Thank you, but I need some advice

It: What advice mean?

Me: I have a few friends that are breaking up and I want to help what do I do? Mostly they have 2 children and a dog, and I am worried for them all..

It: What is a dog?

Me: Its a pet, an animal

It: May I speak to an animal

Me: Not animals cant talk

It: who doesnt talk pets?

Me: No the dog named Boozer

It: What is a boozer?

Me: Just tell me what to do, how can I help?

It: Help is for those who in a dark paralell unsiverse is able to connect this couple and animal pet in which due to the ozone layer has ruined society known as man. It is pet's past life that has united this family.

Me: WOW you are amazing, so what can I do to help?

It: Help comes from deep inside the pet.

Me; SO WHAT IS THE DAMN ANSWER??

It: The damn answer is, in lieu of previous lifetime the pet animal must be fed Kibbles and Bits, and ordered to chase his tail 7 times a day for 14 years, otherwise the marriage wont work.

Me' OMG Thank you, but who will get the kids when and if they break up?

It: Pet animal get kids.

Easy as Pie Boorite.. :innocent:

ahahaha ^

I was seriously in the mood to play with my board here is what I got

I anybody there:

A: Yes

what is your name:

A: Atisq

Are yoiu female:

When did you die:

A: 59

How did you die:'

A: acident

What kind of accident:

A: Robbery

What City:

A: The hills

Chino Hills?

A: NO

lol

ahahaha ^

I was seriously in the mood to play with my board here is what I got

I anybody there:

what is your name:

A: Atisq

Are yoiu female:

When did you die:

A: 59

How did you die:'

A: acident

What kind of accident:

A: Robbery

What City:

A: The hills

Chino Hills?

A: NO

lol

LOL That does it, Im a believer.. :unsure2:

Okay, I was paging through our records for another Oiuja Board session that might be more interesting than the run-of-the-mill kind of talks you have with entities, and here's one that we feel quite bad about, and maybe you'll see why.

All answers from the other side will be in ALL-CAPS for your convenience. This time I am blind-folded, but will still ask the questions, and we had Darcy attending to take notes, and she also takes some of the blame, we think, but she does not. Anyway, here's how it went:

Opening Statement: Greetings! We open our minds to the Universe. We cast out minds ont he oceans of free-flowing intelligence seeking communications with other intelligent beings. Will anyone speak with us?

The oracal began to move very strong and swiftly, so that we could barely keep our fingers on it.

ANSWER: WHO ARE YOU, AND HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLE KNOW WHERE WE ARE AND WHAT WE ARE DOING?

Question: We are human beings on what we call the planet earth. We are physical beings with conscious minds, and we are extremely curious. We like to ask a lot of questions. Will you speak with us?

ANSWER: IT IS MOST BIZARRE FOR US. THE DECISION TO SPEAK WITH YOU IS NOT OURS. WE CANNOT EITHER ACCEPT OR REJECT. WE MUST SEEK PERMISSION FROM OUR MASTER TO EITHER SPEAK WITH YOU, OR NOT SPEAK WITH YOU.

Question: Okay. Will you ask your master now if you can speak with us, or not, and how long will that take?

ANSWER: WE WILL BE LUCKY IF WE SURVIVE THE REQUEST, YET WE MUST ASK, SINCE YOU HAVE MADE THE REQUEST.

(Note: we were very unsure about what to say to this. But we continued anyway, to our regret).

Question: If asking permission will cause you danger, maybe you should just forget it and get on with your own business.

ANSWER; IMPOSSIBLE! THAT PROCESS IS UNDERWAY, AND CANNOT BE REVERSED. TO NOT COMPLETE WHAT IS STARTED DISSOLVES OUR EXISTENCE! YOU MUST WAIT FOR OUR RESPONSE!

Question: As you wish. We notice you say "we". Are we speaking to more than one being?

ANSWER: WE CANNOT COMMUNICATE FURTHER WITHOUT PERMISSION WHICH MY PAIR BEING NOW SEEKS. PLEASE WAIT!

Note: We waited around rather disconsolately but decided to continue, despite the odd situation. After a while, we asked more questions.

Question: Have you received permission to speak with us?

ANSWER: PERMISSION HAS BEEN GRANTED, BUT OUR MASTER KILLED MY PAIR-BEING AS PUNISHMENT. I AM NOW AS IF NOTHING, YET I GO ON, AND MUST SPEAK WITH YOU, BUT AM ALSO REQUIRED TO CAST THE VIBRATION OF (unintelligible).

Question: Good lord! We are very sorry to hear about your Pair Being! This is not all that big of a deal to us, we just wanted to chat .... we don't know what to say!

ANSWER: SPEAK AND HONOR THE DEATH OF MY PAIR BEING!

Question: Could you describe what you mean by Pair Being?

ANSWER: IT OF OUR CLASS TO TO EXIST IN PAIRS, MY PAIR BEING WAS ME AND I WAS MY PAIR BEING. WE ARE OF TWO, AND NEVER ONE ONE -- UNTIL NOW!

Question: But why did you master kill your Pair Being merely for speaking with us, and for only opening an initial dialogue?

ANSWER: THE MASTER KNOWS ALL AND WE .... I ... DO NOT QUESTION!

Question: Again, we are sorry for the death of your Pair Being, and perhaps it is best for us to leave you alone.

ANSWER: MY PAIR BEING IS DEAD AND I FACE AN ETERNITY OF AGONY, AND FOR THIS COMMUNICATION!

Question: Wow! Again, we fell so very terrible about all this. We only sought communication with a wise being to discover new information about other worlds.

ANSWER: MY PAIR BEING IS DEAD!

Question: What is your function and what were you and your former Pair Being, God rest its soul, doing when we contacted you?

ANSWER: DO YOU ATTEMPT A HEX OR CHARM OR CODEX OF (unintelligible) ON MY DEAD PAIR BEING WITH 'GOD REST IT'S SOUL?'

Question: No! We only meant this as a term of honor and respect!

ANSWER: WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Question: What is your function in your world?

ANSWER: WE ARE AMONG THE PRIEST CLASS. WE MONITOR THE VIBRATIONS! WE ARE PAIRED FOR LIFE AND EXIST IN EXQUISITE BALANCE AND WE BALANCE THE ENERGY OF (unintelligible)

Question: Can you still do your job without your Pair Being?

ANSWER: THE QUESTION IS ABSURD! WHEN OUR COMMUNICATION ENDS, I DIE!

Question: Maybe you should let us speak with your master and we can explain things.

ANSWER: IMPOSSIBLE! PLEASE GIVE MEANING TO THE DEATH OF MY PAIR BEING AND COMMUNICATE YOUR MESSAGE!

Question: But you don't have to die after we stop talking, do you? What would be the point?

ANSWER: YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE VERY STRANGE BEINGS --ONE NEVER KNOWS WHAT WILL EMANATE FROM THE OCEAN OF VIBRATION. YOUR VIBRATIONS HAVE RESULTED IN THE DEATH OF MY PAIR BEING!

Question: We are very sorry. We hope that you won't die. Our only message is that ... well .. we have had many other beings tell us that there really is no such thing as death, and So perhaps your Pair Being lives on in a kind of afterlife. Perhaps that will comfort you.

ANSWER: IS THIS THE KNOWLEDGE YOU WISH PASSED ON TO OUR MASTER?

Question: Sure, you can tell him that if you want. But, is there something else we can do to make things right and put things back into balance? We don't want you to die. We don't even know your name? What is your name?

ANSWER: MY PAIR BEING IS DEAD! A NAME FOR WHAT WAS ONCE US CAN NO LONGER EXISTS. ALL IS NOTHING!

Question: Go tell your master that our very powerful vibrations insist that you do not die, and that, if possible, your Pair Being must be restored to you, and that we too are very powerful master of the vibrations!

ANSWER: YOUR CONCEPTS ARE STRANGE. THEY WILL BE ADDED TO THE MASTER BASE OF KNOWLEDGE. I GO BEFORE MY MASTER. I GO TO DIE!

And that's where the communication ended. Needless to say, we felt quite bad about it all. Did we stumble and bumble our way into some kind of transdimensional manslaughter? It's hard to know. But after that, we tended to ask for communications only with beings who could communicate with us at no risk to themselves -- but this is hardly effective, because so many the strange being don't understand what that means away -- it all seems to be a cosmic crapshoot, sometimes.

Edited by IronGhost

If the Ouija is spelling out letters to you, how is it unintelligible???

ANSWER: PERMISSION HAS BEEN GRANTED, BUT OUR MASTER KILLED MY PAIR-BEING AS PUNISHMENT. I AM NOW AS IF NOTHING, YET I GO ON, AND MUST SPEAK WITH YOU, BUT AM ALSO REQUIRED TO CAST THE VIBRATION OF (unintelligible).

Okay, I have sat back and read the forums with little to no interaction... but I had to say something about this...

I try to kick back and think that anything is possible, who knows, maybe he IS telling the truth and he has days and days on end to have such long conversations... but... what I do have to ask is... if you are writing... or having someone sitting nearby who is writing the letters as they are pointed to... how could you have anything unintelligible? Even if it said the vibration of sdflkgjsf ... wouldn't that be a reply? If you are transcribing the 'other side' why not do it in it's entirety... even if it doesn't make sense to YOU? Seems as if you have a rather advanced board... it has exclamation points and everything... :blink:

I also have to say, that I have never seen anyone use a board blindfolded... you must really have to trust the person you are sitting with to tell you the truth of what is being said... and not be plotting some elaborate prank.

Okay, back to my corner...

Edited by -=LadyV=-

probly because the letters arnet even words therefor you cant understand it.

So?

You can still write down what it said.

fyarnark is still better than unintelligible.

Gives credibility. Unintelligible doesn't make sense. And IMO, if it doesn't make sense, it isn't true.

So?

You can still write down what it said.

fyarnark is still better than unintelligible.

Gives credibility. Unintelligible doesn't make sense. And IMO, if it doesn't make sense, it isn't true.

I appreciate your comments, coldethl. I did make somewhat of a judgement call with the (unitelligible). These were incidents when there was nothing to spell out -- what would happen in the oracle would veer very rapidly down the center of the board and move very briskly off the edge.

At first we thought the being was just trying to cut us off or get us out of its head -- but when we put the thing back on the board, it immediately continued with the normal flow of communication.

We discussed this a bit and we came to the judgment (assumption?) that this was when the entity was trying to convey a word with very complex meaning that it could not properly communicate or translate for us. So we just called it unitelligible.

As for the exclamation points -- admmittedly, there is somewhat of an assumption being made here as well. But in 40 years of using the Ouija Board, one gets a sense when an entity is making a point forcefully -- as with the vigor with which the oracle moves. When the movements are swift and brisk, we tend to add an exclamation point. or sometimes, the movement is swift and brisk and seems to "grind" the last letterr for an instant. We think this means emphasis.

To be honest -- I hope this story is not a true story. To this day we feel terrible, to say the least,, about causing the death of that nice Pair Being Priest, humbly working the vibrations of its universe.

Okay, I have sat back and read the forums with little to no interaction... but I had to say something about this...

I try to kick back and think that anything is possible, who knows, maybe he IS telling the truth and he has days and days on end to have such long conversations... but... what I do have to ask is... if you are writing... or having someone sitting nearby who is writing the letters as they are pointed to... how could you have anything unintelligible? Even if it said the vibration of sdflkgjsf ... wouldn't that be a reply? If you are transcribing the 'other side' why not do it in it's entirety... even if it doesn't make sense to YOU? Seems as if you have a rather advanced board... it has exclamation points and everything... :blink:

I also have to say, that I have never seen anyone use a board blindfolded... you must really have to trust the person you are sitting with to tell you the truth of what is being said... and not be plotting some elaborate prank.

Okay, back to my corner...

Good points, too, lady -- see my reponse to coldethyl above to address some of your concerns. As for your "days and days" concern -- I don't have thta much time -- but rememebr these are accummulated over 40 years, so we have a great deal of material collected over 4 decades.

As for the blindfolding and trust issue -- first of all, I think we all know when we can trust someone and when we cannot. I should state, and this is no secret -- that Brian is mentally handicapped -- which really means nothing in general, except that, he does not have that cynical kind of "cunning" that ones needs to pull anothers leg, if you know what I mean.

Even if you get good answers from a board and they are not manifestations of your own subconscious, the person you are talking with could be lying to you. That person claiming to be your dead Grandpa could be something aiming to harm you. Ouija boards give me the creeps :D

I would like to hear some scary experiences that people might have had when using one. Anyone have any stories to tell in which you became afraid?

So true, yesterday I was listening to the spanish radio broadcast here in Illinois which starting around 9:00-11:00, a program called "La Noche de la Llorona" (The Llorona's Night, as in refference to the Urban Legend "la llorona" or the the siren/crying women), a middle aged woman called in with the similar story as goes:

"One time I decided to use the Ouija board out of curiousity, so at the beggining I asked for the presence of my grandfather who had passed away half a year ago, so I fondly asked the board for his presence, and the response I received was rather eerie and unprecise, because in the reply came forth the message stating that the certain entity was of my grandfather, but later on through the conversation, the entity began jokingly replying about being her grandfather and at the end of her conversation the entitiy seemed to moved the piece with no intended direction across the board, so she swiftly moved the piece to 'goodbye' but the entity seemed to move the piece to the variety of art designed around the edges of the board; resistently, I moved the piece of the board, closed the board, and hid it, and the next day one of my cousin's decided to get rid of the board by hacking away at it, and burning it"

Interesting, is all I can say.

Hello Iron Ghost,

I have to say that your experiences are very interesting and if you are inclined to share more that would be nice. Thank you for sharing what you have so far!

Regards,

Mabon.

Hello Iron Ghost,

I have to say that your experiences are very interesting and if you are inclined to share more that would be nice. Thank you for sharing what you have so far!

Regards,

Mabon.

Thank you for your kind words! I focus positive energy, and wish you joyful vibrations!

I will post at least one more --- I'm looking through my record for an extraordinary encounter we had with some interdimensional "Love Beings." They were really a trip!!!!

Edited by IronGhost

My name is Ken Korczak, super successful ghostwriter and founder of World Class Ghostwriting Services. Since 1987, I have been writing books for clients from all walks of life - books that have flat-out made money and launched new careers of success and prosperity for people all over the world. You don't need to be rich or a big publisher to afford my services. no matter who you are, I can write a publication for you that will make money, build your image, enhance your prestige, or maybe even make you famous!

That post is surely a good promotional support for your services!

My name is Ken Korczak, super successful ghostwriter and founder of World Class Ghostwriting Services. Since 1987, I have been writing books for clients from all walks of life - books that have flat-out made money and launched new careers of success and prosperity for people all over the world. You don't need to be rich or a big publisher to afford my services. no matter who you are, I can write a publication for you that will make money, build your image, enhance your prestige, or maybe even make you famous!

So what? I have a job, I work hard, I have clients from all walks of life and all over the world. I don't see how that negates the truthfulness of anything I post here. Nobody here has to go to my blog or Web site, and I offer all of this information here purely for free. Most people have to either pay me to write fopr them, or pay to read my words that I publish. That's how I make a living.

But everybody here can either read my work for free -- or not. It's your choice. Nobody's putting a gun to anyone's head to read my freely offered posts.

I am also a columnist in good standing here at UM. Go here:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/colum...t=Ken%2BKorczak

UM has never paid me a dime, I've never asked for one, and my many thousand of readers here get to read my work for free.

I also am a poster in good standing at UM woth almost 1,600 posts -- 95% of discussing politics in the "World Events" forum.

If posting my web and blog as my signature attracts me a client, now and then, all the better I say. UM can let me stay or go at their pleasure.

In the meantime, I offer my true Ouija Board records here for free for anyone to enjoy or criticize as severaly was they want.

You are under no obligation to believe anything I say --whether people believe my posts or not makes no difference to me.

ANSWER: PERMISSION HAS BEEN GRANTED, BUT OUR MASTER KILLED MY PAIR-BEING AS PUNISHMENT :o . I AM NOW AS IF NOTHING, YET I GO ON, AND MUST SPEAK WITH YOU, BUT AM ALSO REQUIRED TO CAST THE VIBRATION OF (unintelligible
I was not being completely truthful when I stated earlier in the thread that nothing you are describing is consistant with what I have researched on the subject....AND for some reason after reading about three of the opening words (in bold ) I was compelled to look away from the screen and not read the whole opening statement, could be paranoid :unsure2: but that sort of thing has happened to me before when I have read certain names or passages out loud in my browsing.....

Question: What is your function in your world?....

ANSWER: WE ARE AMONG THE PRIEST CLASS. WE MONITOR THE VIBRATIONS! WE ARE PAIRED FOR LIFE AND EXIST IN EXQUISITE BALANCE AND WE BALANCE THE ENERGY OF (unintelligible)

.....what do you think he said ?.....B

halfhandshuffle:System of a Down-NuGUNS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbSxI85l9f8

Edited by Barek Halfhand

AHHH That's not cool in my opinion.. :no:

AHHH That's not cool in my opinion.. :no:

Advertising is not good here. We come for info.

IornMan... your stories gave me an hour or so of good fun this morning at work lol, thanks!

IornMan... your stories gave me an hour or so of good fun this morning at work lol, thanks!

Thank you, and I direct the many blessing of the Universe in your direction!

Also, but sure not to pay attention to my signature at the bottom of my posts because some here feel I am trying to get their money by advertising, even though i have been posting here for almost 2 years, 1,600 posts, in addition to 30 full-length columns and no one has complained before -- and my signatures are also not hot-linked and no one is required to give them any attention at all.

But if you want, go read my columns here at UM:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/colum...t=Ken%2BKorczak

They are free and I get no money for them, they benefit UM and all the people who come here, and, incidentally, I have record for "most read columnist" here at UM based on my hit count of my columns. Just FYI.