Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

To all Ouija board users...

_OuijaBoy_

mpletely assinine and retarded that humans have to subject US, even those living in the flesh, but are not humans, to answer such ego based, introverted questions. Go ask a god damned psychic about these things. They're the ones making money on dipsh**s that don't have any stock in COMMON SENSE. NEWS FLASH, WE DON'T CARE THAT CINDY IS CHEATING ON TYLER WITH ****ING CODY. NO-ONE DOES!"""

The entity is suffering from a complex of delusions. It's anger is almost certainly compensatory displacement for a wide range of eschatological pyschological pains which result from of what I observe so often from Ouija-communicating entities -- the bitter pain and confusion of The Self. The entity fears the extinguishment of its own existence at some point in time -- and his horribly trapped in some kind of nexus that is bitterly chronological.

It's not impossible to encounter a strongly-ego based entity on "the other side" -- although encountering in-tact and hardened ego-oriented beings like this is extremely rare in my experience. The anger is displays can only be seated in a deep-set ego construct. I suggest it's trapped is a very persistent feedback nexus of some kind -- it can't escape -- the thing that is driving it crazy is both it's wish for move on, and its equal refusal to do so. To transcend, it must let go of The Self -- but it won't do that, even though it has come to despise the Self.

It directs it's anger to others. It's constantly mistaking its own artifical preconceived notions for reality -- which is always extremely painful. It's best to have compassion for such beings, and offer them help.

So, the spirits HAVE to answer when someone calls them? I am not buying that, I would think spirits could ignore calls just like we can. I am sure they have a better caller ID system that we do.

I thought so too, though I can understand the energy of 'free will' has a way of keeping some spirits from ignoring the person asking and willing them to answer the question. Or it could be that the person asking is in the way of the entity's path.

Its hard to ignore someone who keeps asking or nudging you with all those questions. Its like a child who keeps asking questions, and insists on getting an answer.

by JN:

I have to agree with that one. Most people who are playing it, either "ask" for a certain person, or one that is random, who decides to come through. I am sure they can choose their battles just like humans. Also due to the language of that one, it seems it is extremely malevolant to me. JN- yes.gif

I don't agree, nor do I see that this entity is 'malevolent' since its known that people have a way of getting angry and tired of something. Its like saying and expecting someone to be 'perfect', what way should a person be 'perfect'? Since there are various ideals of 'perfection'.

The entity is suffering from a complex of delusions. It's anger is almost certainly compensatory displacement for a wide range of eschatological pyschological pains which result from of what I observe so often from Ouija-communicating entities -- the bitter pain and confusion of The Self. The entity fears the extinguishment of its own existence at some point in time -- and his horribly trapped in some kind of nexus that is bitterly chronological.

It's not impossible to encounter a strongly-ego based entity on "the other side" -- although encountering in-tact and hardened ego-oriented beings like this is extremely rare in my experience. The anger is displays can only be seated in a deep-set ego construct. I suggest it's trapped is a very persistent feedback nexus of some kind -- it can't escape -- the thing that is driving it crazy is both it's wish for move on, and its equal refusal to do so. To transcend, it must let go of The Self -- but it won't do that, even though it has come to despise the Self.

It directs it's anger to others. It's constantly mistaking its own artifical preconceived notions for reality -- which is always extremely painful. It's best to have compassion for such beings, and offer them help.

Or it could be that the entity is expressive and does not hide his opinions behind false pretenses, and silly questions and answers as many 'channeled' messages usually go. Not every entity has to behave a specific way, unless everyone should conform and bring lovely messages that are 'candy coated' when the topics are serious and important. At times, when people don't listen, they only leave themselves way for a "harsh" lecturing.

That message that I posted has knowledge that is obviously ignored, since some people only read the surface of the message and have totally ignored the 'possible reasons' as to why the entity said what it did. Obviously some people don't listen too well, and only respond, and ask 'ego' based questions that they already know the answer to. Entities aren't experiments, its the same as saying a human person isn't an experimentation. I really hope that you remember IronGhost, that one of your "channeled" messages had caused two entities quite a lot of grief and their lives. Besides, why should any entity from another dimension care about the way human relationships work out? I would think that it is up to the couple and their choices, especially when they are old enough to marry.

I'm also curious as to your definition of 'delusional' and 'ego'.

I have heard from lots of spirits, not thru tools, and the term "retards" is inappropriate and has only recently been something stated by human teenagers. So with that said, I am not truly sure what was really going on there. It's anger is a bit unsettling as well...JN

long story short :

if you ask frivolous questions ...you summon a frivolous entity......

and

The entity is suffering from a complex of delusions
The entity IS a complex of delusions.... (not sure who said that).....B Edited by Barek Halfhand

long story short :

and

The entity IS a complex of delusions.... (not sure who said that).....B

Not always, it depends on both the 'summoner' and the entity that the 'summoner' happens to stumble upon or contact.

This entity is NOT a complex of delusions, the human consciousness and 'culture of existence' isn't the only one that exists, nor is it the absolute 'truth' of 'reality' either. Saying so would be 'egotistic' and 'narrow minded'. As humans are still trying to figure out who they are, and their abilities, among many other topics.

Edited by Risov'Misa

long story short :

You make an excellent point, Barek.

You know what, there is a lot of "who knows?" in all of this -- is it possible the entity in question was faking his answer to get a rise out of the questioners? There's no way of knowing.

Sometimes, the people on our side approach the Ouija session with a frivilous attempt to deceive, just for fun. This reminds me of an incident when I was back in college.

I kept an Ouija Board in my dorm room and held many dozens of session with college friends. One time, a group of six of my best friends came over on a Saturday night. They had all dropped acid just before stopping by my room -- and they wanted to borrow my Ouija Board to run a session while tripping. I decided I could not resist to see the result of a group channeling while in radically altered states of mind. For the record, I DID NOT drop acid! I was never into that kind of thing. I was a sober observer.

Anyway, my friends Stu and Bill (whose nickname was Goose) took their place at the board and opened a coversation. They made contact with an entity that claimed to be an extremely minor "nature god" who held command of a very small plot of forest land in 15th Century Spain. From what I could tell, it was a "god" only in it's own tiny realm --which I thought was interesting.

Stu and Goose immediately started concocting a bizarre story -- they claimed that they were both "Forest Goblins" and they asked the Nature God if their were any store-houses of fairy eggs in the god's little realm.

The nature god seemed evasive to me, saying only that a wide variety of creatures lives in his realm that were under its protection.

Then Stu and Goose told the nature god that they needed the fairy eggs, wanted to hatch them, and raise them as their own children, and, eventually, merge their fairy genetic line with the forest goblin line to enhance their existence.

The nature god began to ask many questions about genetics, and Goose, who was a biology major, launched into a lecture on genetics -- but things quickly began to dissolve, because the other guys really started getting into their trip. They formed a circle around the board and they all placed their hands on the board and began chanting -- and I guess, basically speaking in tongues -- except for one of the guys, who, for some reason was singing "Gene Genie" by David Bowie at the top of his lungs. (I Guess the song Gene Genie reminded him of the subject of genetics.)

Anyway, as they did this, Goose suddenly became extremely rigid and wild-eyed -- it was like he went into a deep trance -- his hands were still on the Ouija Board and he was acting as if a strong electrical current was coming through the board into his body.

All of a sudden Goose picked up the board and screamed at the top of his lungs -- it was a wild, lusty scream.

He grabbed the Ouija Board and bolted out of the room -- everyone was screaming and yelling and acting weird -- I ran out after Goose, at first to get my board back, but then I thought I would follow him to see what would come of this. He really still seemed connected to the board.

Goose ran outside at a sprint and ran through the parking lot outside the dorm. I jumped on my bicycle to chase and follow him. It was just starting to get dark.

Goose ran through the streets like a madman, and then he turned into a very narrow space between two buildings. He sat down and started talking back and forth with the board. It was mostly gibberish. Then he jumped up and ran to the end of the street. There was a lot of water standing around because it had rained heavily earlier. Goose got down on his hands and knees and started lapping up puddle water like a dog. He had his hands on the board the whole time.

Then Goose ran off into the night -- I followed to a park that has a small lake by it -- there was no one in the park. Goose held the board above his head and waded into the lake up to his knees and then started doing a strange rhythmic dance, jumping on one foot, then the other. He was chanting, or speaking in tongues, or whatever. Then he got out of the lake and was dancing around trees, and doing all kinds of what seemed like nature worship stuff.

And there's more ---- but to make a long story short, Goose finally ran with the Quija Board back to the college campus. There was a movie theater on campus, and they happened to be showing the movie "Night of the Living Dead" -- the original black-and-white version. Goose was acting all normal now, but still holding the board, and he went in to watch the movie.

I went in to watch. he was sitting extremely rigidly with the board on his lap and his hands flat on top of it -- his hands were playing around on the board, as if he was a blindman reading braile. Then he got more and more rigid - the strange movie must have really been freaking out his acid trips and he jumped up and snapped the Ouija board in half with a loud crack -- everyone looked at him like we was nuts --

-- then Goose screamed -- "The universe will end in a heat death!" and then he ran out. I went over and picked up the two pieces of my board, and went home. All the other acid heads were gone, and my dorm room was trashed.

Anyway, here is an example of people on "this side" using the board to tell fake things to those on the other side, and no doubt, the bs can come from both directions.

Saying so would be 'egotistic' and 'narrow minded'.
:o do I detect a note of sarcasm Miss Rosa ...Misa... :blink: ? .....B

edit : :D this should be good

You make an excellent point, Barek.......

halfhandshuffle:Gary Numan-Cars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cdgTWitj_o

Edited by Barek Halfhand

@IronGhost: Those that take drugs aren't very reliable in asking proper questions at all, nor using any 'divination' tool in a way that is quite dependable. As drugs have a way of changing the consciousness, as the person will most likely hallucinate and hear things that aren't actually there.

You know what, there is a lot of "who knows?" in all of this -- is it possible the entity in question was faking his answer to get a rise out of the questioners? There's no way of knowing.

Sometimes, the people on our side approach the Ouija session with a frivilous attempt to deceive, just for fun.

There is a way of knowing, it is the development of the intuition and accumulation of various experiences that allows a person to know and comprehend what is honest and what is not.

By the way, I didn't use a Ouija board.

@Barek: I was being serious, if I was sarcastic, it would be obvious.

So did Stu and Goose ever get the fairy eggs? Or did their forest goblin genetic line remain unenhanced?

I think it's more like mushrooms, as opposed to fairy eggs... :rofl:

So did Stu and Goose ever get the fairy eggs? Or did their forest goblin genetic line remain unenhanced?

Unlikely. Today, Stu is the manager of a small shopping mall. Goose is a farmer.

I JUST started reading this.... :lol: .....

I kept a Ouija Board in my dorm room and held many dozens of session with college friends. One time, a group of six of my best friends came over on a Saturday night. They had all dropped acid just before stopping by my room -- and they wanted to borrow my Ouija Board to run a session while tripping.......

Anyway, my friends Stu and Bill (whose nickname was Goose) took their place at the board and opened a coversation. They made contact with an entity that claimed to be an extremely minor "nature god"...
Acid seems to summon deadheads from the other side....

who held command of a very small plot of forest land in 15th Century Spain. From what I could tell, it was a "god" only in it's own tiny realm --which I thought was interesting.
that IS interesting.....

they all placed their hands on the board and began chanting -- and I guess, basically speaking in tongues -- except for one of the guys, who, for some reason was singing "Gene Genie" by David Bowie at the top of his lungs. (I Guess the song Gene Genie reminded him of the subject of genetics.)
:D well timed too....

Stu and Goose immediately started concocting a bizarre story -- they claimed that they were both "Forest Goblins" and they asked the Nature God if their were any store-houses of fairy eggs in the god's little realm.
seems like they got a frivolous entity prior to asking this....( yep! these guys are tripping..... send the 15th century "nature god")

Goose ran outside at a sprint and ran through the parking lot outside the dorm. I jumped on my bicycle to chase and follow him. It was just starting to get dark.

Goose ran through the streets like a madman, and then he turned into a very narrow space between two buildings. He sat down and started talking back and forth with the board. It was mostly gibberish. Then he jumped up and ran to the end of the street. There was a lot of water standing around because it had rained heavily earlier. Goose got down on his hands and knees and started lapping up puddle water like a dog. He had his hands on the board the whole time.

Then Goose ran off into the night -- I followed to a park that has a small lake by it -- there was no one in the park. Goose held the board above his head and waded into the lake up to his knees and then started doing a strange rhythmic dance, jumping on one foot, then the other. He was chanting, or speaking in tongues, or whatever. Then he got out of the lake and was dancing around trees, and doing all kinds of what seemed like nature worship stuff.

none of this is considered unusual campus behavior these days .....

Goose was acting all normal now, but still holding the board, and he went in to watch the movie.

I went in to watch. he was sitting extremely rigidly with the board on his lap and his hands flat on top of it -- his hands were playing around on the board, as if he was a blindman reading braile. Then he got more and more rigid - the strange movie must have really been freaking out his acid trips and he jumped up and snapped the Ouija board in half with a loud crack -- everyone looked at him like we was nuts --

you have an interesting perspective of "normal" Sir .....

Then he got more and more rigid - the strange movie must have really been freaking out his acid trips and he jumped up and snapped the Ouija board in half with a loud crack -- everyone looked at him like we was nuts --
sounds like a moment of clarity to me ^_^ ....

Anyway, here is an example of people on "this side" using the board to tell fake things to those on the other side, and no doubt, the bs can come from both directions.
and he never got an answer on the fairy eggs either :no: ......B

halfhandshuffle:Jimi Hendrix-Purple Haze

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hSW67ySCio

Edited by Barek Halfhand

@Barek: I was being serious, if I was sarcastic, it would be obvious.
:D like here hun?.....

Well, since people here are so interested in the messages from 'spirits', this is a message I have received from an entity that is tired and p***ed off from all the questions that is dealt out when the 'summoner' already knows the answers to.

"""I am so freaking sick and tired of all these humans catching and making all these entities of various dispositions and origins to come and talk to them and answer their god damned inane questions that these entities don't even give a god damned sh** about anyways. And yet humans, in their infinite ego, seem to think that everyone cares about their RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS and are there to answer their questions about the universe, which is completely limited in scope anyways,. Why should some lost deity, why should some poor straggler, some random entity in some far off dimension who is just going about his god damned business, maybe he is even just going to his job, care about answering some god damned humans insane questions through a ****ing primitive medium such as a Ouija board>! Do any ****ing humans ever consider the inconvenience that they are putting on any of these entities? Some entities can leave, but some humans ****ing MAKE them stay there until they are done making the poor thing answer all of their god damned questions. And half the time. No, more than half the time. 98.9999999% of the god damned times the humans don't even have the mental comprehension to understand what the hell these beings are saying to them, so their consciousness makes up some ****ing words and slaps it together and these god damned humans consider it to be the freaking gospel and gods god damned law. Who the hell gave these people the right to stop innocent entities, going about their business, and ask them a bunch a questions that half of them DON'T even UNDERSTAND? And why does EVERY HUMAN think that entities on the 'OTHER SIDE' which, I assure you, there are TRILLIONS of 'OTHER SIDES' than just the 'OTHER SIDE' that humans ****ing group together into one large 'if you're not corporeally in front of me, YOU MUST BE DEAD!'s 'other side', know what the hell is going on -HERE.- and if they DO understand what the hell is going on -HERE.- then why the hell would they care about answering questions about someone's ****ing relationship? I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE'S RELATIONSHIPS, WHY WOULD SOMETHING THAT LIVES IN ANOTHER DIMENSION AND HAS NO ****ING CLUE WHO PETER IS FROM PAUL, LET ALONE UNDERSTAND HUMAN EMOTIONS ****ING CARE? FURTHER MORE not EVERYTHING that exists has HUMAN EMOTIONS. If you have HUMAN RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS, ASK A ****ING HUMAN FOR sh** SAKES! WE DON'T CARE!!!

The universe isn't humans playground, all 'entities' that are curious about contacting humans are not their personal slaves that exist soley to answer their inane questions that are MEANINGLESS.

Why do humans think that everything bugging them is soooooo god damned important? Is it important to you that I have to deal with late-fee's cause I'm routinely late in dropping off movies? NO? WELL **** YOU TOO! It's just completely assinine and retarded that humans have to subject US, even those living in the flesh, but are not humans, to answer such ego based, introverted questions. Go ask a god damned psychic about these things. They're the ones making money on dipsh**s that don't have any stock in COMMON SENSE. NEWS FLASH, WE DON'T CARE THAT CINDY IS CHEATING ON TYLER WITH ****ING CODY. NO-ONE DOES!"""

I assure you, there are TRILLIONS of 'OTHER SIDES
:yes:

... even those living in the flesh, but are not humans,....
:huh: ......B

Not wanting to sound cruel, or anything, but, after reading this thread from start to finish......I am terrified at the idea there are so many people who are dangerously naive. That is true for both the people who believe, and the skeptics.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that more than half of what I read was complete BS, but I think that there is a lot of misguided 'intellectuals' running amok.

To leave you with a quote from Garfield the Cat

'Your lying to me isn't nearly as insulting as the credit that you are giving my intelligence'

Unlikely. Today, Stu is the manager of a small shopping mall. Goose is a farmer.

Great career moves: :rofl:

Great career moves: :rofl:

Yes, I think it's working out well for them. Although Goose frets over the market price of soybeans.

Yes, I think it's working out well for them. Although Goose frets over the market price of soybeans.

LOL I can see why (((Goose))) :unsure2:

@Barek: Yes. I really don't see why it is that I didn't/don't have a good reason as to why I say what I do, no matter if it is if I'm 'sarcastic', or serious. When I post something, especially in topics such as these, my words don't come from meaningless reasons. The message that I posted is from an entity I know.

As for the last part, "even those living in the flesh, but are not humans,....", I don't believe that humans are the only ones who 'reincarnate', and use vessels to experience, learn, and do that serves whatever purpose they are here for.

@Barek: Yes. I really don't see why it is that I didn't/don't have a good reason as to why I say what I do, no matter if it is if I'm 'sarcastic', or serious. When I post something, especially in topics such as these, my words don't come from meaningless reasons. The message that I posted is from an entity I know.

someone got out of the wrong side of the vortex ^_^ ........

As for the last part, "even those living in the flesh, but are not humans,....", I don't believe that humans are the only ones who 'reincarnate', and use vessels to experience, learn, and do that serves whatever purpose they are here for.
Is that according to the you or the entity? .....AND would you consider this particular plain a sort of spiritual infancy? ....B

halfhandshuffle:Rob Zombie- Dragula

Edited by Barek Halfhand

take a guess Andy.......

tell me about the wabbits eric...B

linked-image

I just love wascially wabbits.lol

I just love wascially wabbits.lol

That wasn't a reference to Bugs Bunny. :no:

Is that according to the you or the entity? .....AND would you consider this particular plain a sort of spiritual infancy?

It is from my experiences, and the entity was one who basically confirmed it.

As for your last question, experiences vary, because of the ever changing lessons that people learn to grow and gain more knowledge from. It doesn't matter how uncomfortable an entity or a person is who ever, or whatever they consider themselves to be, if any being wants to progress, or contribute something to a specific plane of existance, they have to learn how to adapt in a way that is appropriate for who they want to be, and what they want to learn, and how it is they want to live their life. People will have to deal with the 'good' and the 'bad' whatever they choose, its apart of the way life goes, no matter what plane of existence an entity is in.

Edited by Risov'Misa

It is from my experiences, and the entity was one who basically confirmed it.

As for your last question, experiences vary, because of the ever changing lessons that people learn to grow and gain more knowledge from. It doesn't matter how uncomfortable an entity or a person is who ever, or whatever they consider themselves to be, if any being wants to progress, or contribute something to a specific plane of existance, they have to learn how to adapt in a way that is appropriate for who they want to be, and what they want to learn, and how it is they want to live their life. People will have to deal with the 'good' and the 'bad' whatever they choose, its apart of the way life goes, no matter what plane of existence an entity is in.

spiritual growth is possible on any level yet it seems like only a certain maturity can be reached in this realm and this is where death becomes transitory ..... Are we to assume that we always contact a more elevated or "mature" spirit when we use the boards?.......B

halfhandshuffle:Coal Chamber -Loco Live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVrA9V2Fj5Q

That's an interesting question barek... Say one purpose of life is to explore, grow and mature. But not everyone does so and not everyone does at the same rate, then it's something that's unique to each individual. I think some can be highly spiritually developed while others not so.

If I am on the right track with what your question asks, then some may be, some may not be. Equally you could hypothetically argue this in the subject of reincarnation.

I don't think we can assume that every spirit will be more elevated. Ouija boards are notorious for drawing in low level entities as well, esp when the grand old question presents "is anyone there."....

What's everyone elses thoughts?

spiritual growth is possible on any level yet it seems like only a certain maturity can be reached in this realm and this is where death becomes transitory ..... Are we to assume that we always contact a more elevated or "mature" spirit when we use the boards?.......B

hmm, 'spiritual growth' is always possible on any level, but the concepts that are used that guide the consciousness accepts and can comprehend. "Death" isn't reserved just for the end of the physical life, but 'death' is merely a transition, or rather a significant change. It happens everyday, and everyone experiences it. A new beginning or a new life begins sooner or later. Its not impossible that those who are born into the physical vessel for a purpose, to achieve a higher level of existence and consciousness. Though the work and energy put forth to do so is long and hard, but that depends on the individual's decision of its worth. There throughout their life, they will experience transitions of sorts, so they will be able to get to each level to learn and grow. However, that is if they choose so.

For your last question, no, not always, as nobody can really judge a book by its cover so to speak. Although, there are those who are more knowledeable and skilled in reading people, and understanding where each person stands.