Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

To all Ouija board users...

_OuijaBoy_

lol Iron that was funny....anymore sessions ? :D

Sure, I've got many boxes filled with dusty notebooks of sessions done since I was 8 years old, and I'm now 48.

My first session when I was 8 was with my oldest brother, Felix. I have four siblings and we all tried working the board in various combinations with poor results, but when Felix and I worked it together, the thing went wild. Felix is 11 years older than me, so he would have been around 19 when I was 8.

Anyway, I still have that first session in writing, and the old Ouija Board told us all kinds of stuff that never came true.

Back then we asked just very simple questions, and we always called the Ouija Board by name. So, for example, we would ask: "Ouija Board. How old will I be when I die?"

The Board told me that I would die at age 41, which obviously never came true. It also said that I would grow up to be a fairly high-ranking officer in the U.S. Navy, but that after I got out of the Navy, I would loose my way, become and alcoholic and then a homeless bum. This never happened either. We asked it how I would die, and it said that I would be stabbed to death in a knife fight inside a small neon sign shop in downtown Detroit.

Then we asked for details of how this would come about, and it said that, as a homeless man, I would search through the garbage for small items to sell on the streetcorner for petty cash, and that I would spend every dime on cheap wine. Then it told me that I would get into an argument with another bum who was begging for cash on the street in "my territory." It said that on a very cold day we both went into a neon sign shop and started arguing, and I got stabbed to death.

The Board said that my youngest brother would grow up to be a garbage man, and that he would die at the age of 21 after someone had illegally dumped radioactive material into a waste bin, thus giving him radiation poisening. This did not turn out to be true either. And so on -- our favorite quesations were about how we were going to die, how long we would live, and that kind of stuff.

My mother, who was a very devout Catholic, would yell at us whenever we asked it stuff like "when will I die?" She would yell at us in Polish to "get rid of that Oiuja Board." Still, she let us play with it, and didn't mind when our questions were less frightening. Even though a hard-core Catholic, I think she considered the Board a harmless toy.

But, anyway, we were always amazed at how crazy and creative all the things it told us were. For example, we lived in a small town in Minnesota, and none of had ever been to Detroit, or would have ever thought about something like a "neon sign shop."

Sometimes Felix and I would argue with each other. He would yell at me, "You're moving it!" And I would swear I was not, and then I would accuse him of moving it, and he would protest as well. This is when we first came up with the idea to blindfold one person to make it tougher to cheat, even subconsciously.

But one time mom took the board away from us for a long time because one Saturday night, we contacted a dead man by the name of Hal Witzman. Mr. Witzman had been a well-known plumber in our town for many years, and had died a couple of years ago. Mom thought it was just too eerie that we were talking to dead people we had actually once known. In our child-like innocence, we would ask questions like, "What's it like in your grave?" And Mr. Witzman would say, "It's cold and lonely." Mom didn't like this at all.

But then we asked Mr. Witzman if he felt that he had wasted his life toiling away as a plumber, and did he wish he had done something more interesting with his life, and the spirit of Mr. Witzman became very angry, and started insulting my father, who owned a grocery store.

The dead Mr. Witzman said: "What's so bad about working as a plumber? Your own dad is nothing buy a prune peddler, and a tightwad!"

Then we would say: "Ha! Ha! You're only a dead plumber!"

And then we also told Mr. Witzman, we told him his wife remarried only six months after he died, and she seemed very happy now -- and this made the dead Mr. Witzman extremely angry -- we also told him that we did not believe that his wife had ever put flowers on his grave -- and Mr. Wiztman said he would start haunting her, and us as well.

At this point, mom had enough and confiscated the Oijua Board.

But the point I should make is that when one continued to use the Ouija Board over a period of many years, and do so consistently, you develop a whole new knack and sensativity with it, and you eventually get much richer, more advanced kinds of readings, etc. Maybe I'll discuss that more later.

Anyway, thank you Anvil for yoou kind comments, and to all others here as well. When I get time, I'll dig out a few more sessions from my 40-year stack of notebooks.

I'm really surprised anyone finds them all that interesting.

lol dead plumber threatens kids. you know, it's kinda cruel to make fun of dead man that has no influnce of his unlife :rofl:

Sure, I've got many boxes filled with dusty notebooks of sessions done since I was 8 years old, and I'm now 48.

My first session when I was 8 was with my oldest brother, Felix. I have four siblings and we all tried working the board in various combinations with poor results, but when Felix and I worked it together, the thing went wild. Felix is 11 years older than me, so he would have been around 19 when I was 8.

Anyway, I still have that first session in writing, and the old Ouija Board told us all kinds of stuff that never came true.

Back then we asked just very simple questions, and we always called the Ouija Board by name. So, for example, we would ask: "Ouija Board. How old will I be when I die?"

The Board told me that I would die at age 41, which obviously never came true. It also said that I would grow up to be a fairly high-ranking officer in the U.S. Navy, but that after I got out of the Navy, I would loose my way, become and alcoholic and then a homeless bum. This never happened either. We asked it how I would die, and it said that I would be stabbed to death in a knife fight inside a small neon sign shop in downtown Detroit.

Then we asked for details of how this would come about, and it said that, as a homeless man, I would search through the garbage for small items to sell on the streetcorner for petty cash, and that I would spend every dime on cheap wine. Then it told me that I would get into an argument with another bum who was begging for cash on the street in "my territory." It said that on a very cold day we both went into a neon sign shop and started arguing, and I got stabbed to death.

The Board said that my youngest brother would grow up to be a garbage man, and that he would die at the age of 21 after someone had illegally dumped radioactive material into a waste bin, thus giving him radiation poisening. This did not turn out to be true either. And so on -- our favorite quesations were about how we were going to die, how long we would live, and that kind of stuff.

My mother, who was a very devout Catholic, would yell at us whenever we asked it stuff like "when will I die?" She would yell at us in Polish to "get rid of that Oiuja Board." Still, she let us play with it, and didn't mind when our questions were less frightening. Even though a hard-core Catholic, I think she considered the Board a harmless toy.

But, anyway, we were always amazed at how crazy and creative all the things it told us were. For example, we lived in a small town in Minnesota, and none of had ever been to Detroit, or would have ever thought about something like a "neon sign shop."

Sometimes Felix and I would argue with each other. He would yell at me, "You're moving it!" And I would swear I was not, and then I would accuse him of moving it, and he would protest as well. This is when we first came up with the idea to blindfold one person to make it tougher to cheat, even subconsciously.

But one time mom took the board away from us for a long time because one Saturday night, we contacted a dead man by the name of Hal Witzman. Mr. Witzman had been a well-known plumber in our town for many years, and had died a couple of years ago. Mom thought it was just too eerie that we were talking to dead people we had actually once known. In our child-like innocence, we would ask questions like, "What's it like in your grave?" And Mr. Witzman would say, "It's cold and lonely." Mom didn't like this at all.

But then we asked Mr. Witzman if he felt that he had wasted his life toiling away as a plumber, and did he wish he had done something more interesting with his life, and the spirit of Mr. Witzman became very angry, and started insulting my father, who owned a grocery store.

The dead Mr. Witzman said: "What's so bad about working as a plumber? Your own dad is nothing buy a prune peddler, and a tightwad!"

Then we would say: "Ha! Ha! You're only a dead plumber!"

And then we also told Mr. Witzman, we told him his wife remarried only six months after he died, and she seemed very happy now -- and this made the dead Mr. Witzman extremely angry -- we also told him that we did not believe that his wife had ever put flowers on his grave -- and Mr. Wiztman said he would start haunting her, and us as well.

At this point, mom had enough and confiscated the Oijua Board.

But the point I should make is that when one continued to use the Ouija Board over a period of many years, and do so consistently, you develop a whole new knack and sensativity with it, and you eventually get much richer, more advanced kinds of readings, etc. Maybe I'll discuss that more later.

Anyway, thank you Anvil for yoou kind comments, and to all others here as well. When I get time, I'll dig out a few more sessions from my 40-year stack of notebooks.

I'm really surprised anyone finds them all that interesting.

"Toiling away as a plumber?" LOL totally classic..Bad boys for taunting that poor plumber. You could have flushed him right into your lives, tsk tsk..BTW What happened to Darcy, I need to know? Did she find love, did she ever stop her anger issues? Too many questions, not enough answers LOL.. :o

"Toiling away as a plumber?" LOL totally classic..Bad boys for taunting that poor plumber. You could have flushed him right into your lives, tsk tsk..BTW What happened to Darcy, I need to know? Did she find love, did she ever stop her anger issues? Too many questions, not enough answers LOL.. :o

Hi JN:

Yes, about Darcy. A complex situation, but let me just say, that particular session with the Love Beings, although absurd and painful, was actually a turning point in her life.

The thing about Darcy is that, she was one of those people who was cursed by her own extreme beauty. Everyone wanted her for that, and not for who she was inside. Her physical appearance was like an extremely bright light that blotted out anything else -- it wasn't her fault, nor the fault of most of the men who dated her, though some of them were probably just plain old jerks. But she dated some nice guys, too, and, for whatever reason, I think because the relationship started out with such extreme focus on phyiscality, it was destined to fail.

The Love Beings session prompted Darcy to start contemplating the nature of things on a more deep level. For example, she began to ponder the concept of love itself. Just what is love? It is real, or just a human construct -- a concept? Does love exist independently in the universe as a force in and of itself? What are the spiritual dimensions of love?

Darcy felt she had to find out about her own "love constructs." As I said, my cousin was a Zen monk, but he went back to Poland shortly after the Love Being Session. But as it so happens, a friend of both mine and Darcy's happens to be one of today leading Zen scholars, and happens to be from our small home town. He is a Zen monk, has many best-selling books on the market today, and runs a Zen center ....

Anyway, Darcy decided to take up Zen meditation at our mutual friend's Zen Center, and spent 10 years there practicing intense meditation. To make a very long story short -- Darcy eventually got in touch with a greater reality -- the biggest breakthrough for her -- and Zen helped with this -- was letting go of the idea of "attainment" and "desire" for what she wanted.

Darcy discovered that the more one is obsessed with something, the harder it can be to grasp -- the tighter we squeeze, the more it slips through our fingers. She learned that love is not something that one can "have." Love is more like a grace that comes to us when we are ready to receive it. The most important thing for Darcy to do was completely abandon that which she wanted most -- a loving relationship. When she finally did -- when she finally genuinely expelled her intense desire to grasp what she thought she so much wanted -- she was free -- and shortly after that, she found love with a very terrific man.

One of the main lessons Darcy learned comes in the form of an old Zen aphorism: "The best way to control a cow is to give it a very large pasture."

I should say, I don't mean this story to be an endorsement of Zen Buddhism. I am not a Buddhist, although I have practiced Zen mediation since 1981, bascially as a hobby. But I think there are many ways, and universal concepts that we all can get in touch with to help make sense of our reality.

Today, Darcy still thinks fondly of the Love Beings. They set her on the path. And I wonder: Was this their motive all along? Did they concoct their bizarre solution to get Darcy to do what she had to do? Who knows. We live in a strange universe -- that's for sure.

Edited by IronGhost

Well, since people here are so interested in the messages from 'spirits', this is a message I have received from an entity that is tired and p***ed off from all the questions that is dealt out when the 'summoner' already knows the answers to.

"""I am so freaking sick and tired of all these humans catching and making all these entities of various dispositions and origins to come and talk to them and answer their god damned inane questions that these entities don't even give a god damned sh** about anyways. And yet humans, in their infinite ego, seem to think that everyone cares about their RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS and are there to answer their questions about the universe, which is completely limited in scope anyways,. Why should some lost deity, why should some poor straggler, some random entity in some far off dimension who is just going about his god damned business, maybe he is even just going to his job, care about answering some god damned humans insane questions through a ****ing primitive medium such as a Ouija board>! Do any ****ing humans ever consider the inconvenience that they are putting on any of these entities? Some entities can leave, but some humans ****ing MAKE them stay there until they are done making the poor thing answer all of their god damned questions. And half the time. No, more than half the time. 98.9999999% of the god damned times the humans don't even have the mental comprehension to understand what the hell these beings are saying to them, so their consciousness makes up some ****ing words and slaps it together and these god damned humans consider it to be the freaking gospel and gods god damned law. Who the hell gave these people the right to stop innocent entities, going about their business, and ask them a bunch a questions that half of them DON'T even UNDERSTAND? And why does EVERY HUMAN think that entities on the 'OTHER SIDE' which, I assure you, there are TRILLIONS of 'OTHER SIDES' than just the 'OTHER SIDE' that humans ****ing group together into one large 'if you're not corporeally in front of me, YOU MUST BE DEAD!'s 'other side', know what the hell is going on -HERE.- and if they DO understand what the hell is going on -HERE.- then why the hell would they care about answering questions about someone's ****ing relationship? I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE'S RELATIONSHIPS, WHY WOULD SOMETHING THAT LIVES IN ANOTHER DIMENSION AND HAS NO ****ING CLUE WHO PETER IS FROM PAUL, LET ALONE UNDERSTAND HUMAN EMOTIONS ****ING CARE? FURTHER MORE not EVERYTHING that exists has HUMAN EMOTIONS. If you have HUMAN RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS, ASK A ****ING HUMAN FOR sh** SAKES! WE DON'T CARE!!!

The universe isn't humans playground, all 'entities' that are curious about contacting humans are not their personal slaves that exist soley to answer their inane questions that are MEANINGLESS.

Why do humans think that everything bugging them is soooooo god damned important? Is it important to you that I have to deal with late-fee's cause I'm routinely late in dropping off movies? NO? WELL **** YOU TOO! It's just completely assinine and retarded that humans have to subject US, even those living in the flesh, but are not humans, to answer such ego based, introverted questions. Go ask a god damned psychic about these things. They're the ones making money on dipsh**s that don't have any stock in COMMON SENSE. NEWS FLASH, WE DON'T CARE THAT CINDY IS CHEATING ON TYLER WITH ****ING CODY. NO-ONE DOES!"""

Hey Risov. No offense but that was utterly annoying to read. It was rudundant and repetitive. With all that explicit content, it burned my eyes and frustrated me to no end. Anybody on this earth can be a b****y whiner, who loves to complain and just be negative, so if infact that "spirit" feels this way, I don't see the point in caring because it's just another opinion.

Edited by *Becca*

WOW A happy ending for Darcy, that is wonderful. I believe with or without Zen or a Ouija (no offense) we all have to soul search in order to find our true selves, and I think when we begin to love ourselves for who we are inside, and out, it automatically brings on self confidence, leaving us open to our goals, such as love and not having that "desperate" aura that others of the opposite sex see, but we dont. Beauty is skin deep, and I think that is what Darcy went thru. She was beautiful but lacked self esteem in which she chose the wrong men who only wanted her for other things, not her inner beauty, as they didnt care. However, in any case, great story and way to go Darcy!! JN- :tu:

WOW A happy ending for Darcy, that is wonderful. I believe with or without Zen or a Ouija (no offense) we all have to soul search in order to find our true selves, and I think when we begin to love ourselves for who we are inside, and out, it automatically brings on self confidence, leaving us open to our goals, such as love and not having that "desperate" aura that others of the opposite sex see, but we dont. Beauty is skin deep, and I think that is what Darcy went thru. She was beautiful but lacked self esteem in which she chose the wrong men who only wanted her for other things, not her inner beauty, as they didnt care. However, in any case, great story and way to go Darcy!! JN- :tu:

Yes, well said!

ANSWER: THIS IS NOT SO! DARCY IS A BEING OF GREAT LOVE, A GREAT ARTISTS OF LOVE! SHE HAS CREATED 14 LOVE CONSTRUCTS, EACH OF WHICH REMAINS TO THIS DAY AND ARE A SHIMMERING TESTAMENT TO HER GREAT CAPACITY TO CREATE LOVE!
:huh: I wonder if any of my X's refer to me as: A SHIMMERING TESTAMENT TO HER GREAT CAPACITY TO CREATE LOVE! ??....

I am shimmering :D ....B

halfhandshuffle:Eurythmics-Love Is A Stranger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLwy2QuVOUE

Hey Risov. No offense but that was utterly annoying to read. It was rudundant and repetitive. With all that explicit content, it burned my eyes and frustrated me to no end. Anybody on this earth can be a b****y whiner, who loves to complain and just be negative, so if infact that "spirit" feels this way, I don't see the point in caring because it's just another opinion.

Obviously you only saw the 'negative' comments rather than the information that is given in that message. It is obviously frustrated with the way some people treat spirits, in their vain and egotistic reasons. It may not have appealed to the 'sugar coated' side that most people like to read, but it is at least honest and real. Human emotions and thoughts don't always matter in the scheme of things, they are not begin all, end all. And no, anger and frustration is not only reserved for just 'humans' either.

You are correct, there are millions of evil spirits who disguise themselves as others that a friendly, funny, highly intelligent, when all along they continue to draw you into their world, as you slowly lose touch with your own..That is also my opinion of this tool...JN

I agree with everything you say about the board JN, It is a gateway, don't get sucked in, it is addictive and it is powerful. Leave it alone.

Perhaps the following Quija board session report will give you an idea about the kind of advice you can get from Quija board "beings"

http://ironghost.wordpress.com/2006/08/18/...e-a-true-story/

Although this story expresses many interesting ideas, you have to remember that your getting the info from a ouija board. For all that you know, it could be a demon messing with your mind.

I agree with everything you say about the board JN, It is a gateway, don't get sucked in, it is addictive and it is powerful. Leave it alone.

Yes that's my theory, leave those things alone. I believe there are so many unexplained occurrances that happen to us in our lifetime, inviting something in just messes with our lives mostly in a negative way..JN

The one with the spirit spouting all the profanities.

Yes that one.

I call B.S. That wasn't any sort of a spiritual connection, that was your brain connecting with your keyboard.

I am ready to read another story by Iron..::waving:: Iron come out come out wherever you are..We need a scary bedtime story.. :st

Hey JustNormal and Boorite -- I wish you would stop appealing to my already sadly bloated ego with your insatiable appetites for true tales of the Ouija.

Do you realize that I have to truck up into my attic, filch through about a dozen boxes of musty, dusty notebooks filled with the arcane and quixotic ravings of disemodied beings -- only so that I can spew them back out here for all of you thrill addicts!!!

But seriously -- I have as much fun sharing my records as I hope others here do reading them. I'm extremely busy here with a variety of deadlines, but I'll dig something out soon.

Many shimmering blessings to you all .......!

linked-image

we are simmering

Yum. Now I have a hankerin' for some jackrabbit stew!

The one with the spirit spouting all the profanities.

Yes that one.

I call B.S. That wasn't any sort of a spiritual connection, that was your brain connecting with your keyboard.

Yes, and the ones that are candy coated just couldn't possibly be painted with lies.

You've no idea where and who that message came from, and you don't have much of a idea of what my writing style is either. Sorry.

There was more information in that message than many channeled messages that I've read, and you've no idea how things are and what spirits are subjected to. There are reasons why it said what it did, and obviously not many people understand those reasons.

Yum. Now I have a hankerin' for some jackrabbit stew!

LOL Thanks for reducing my appetite..<poor bunnies> :w00t:

Hey JustNormal and Boorite -- I wish you would stop appealing to my already sadly bloated ego with your insatiable appetites for true tales of the Ouija.

Do you realize that I have to truck up into my attic, filch through about a dozen boxes of musty, dusty notebooks filled with the arcane and quixotic ravings of disemodied beings -- only so that I can spew them back out here for all of you thrill addicts!!!

But seriously -- I have as much fun sharing my records as I hope others here do reading them. I'm extremely busy here with a variety of deadlines, but I'll dig something out soon.

Many shimmering blessings to you all .......!

LOL..Ahh come on, dont wimp out, you can do it..Us thrill addicts are depending on you... :yes: