Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

To all Ouija board users...

_OuijaBoy_

Hey JustNormal and Boorite -- I wish you would stop appealing to my already sadly bloated ego with your insatiable appetites for true tales of the Ouija.

Do you realize that I have to truck up into my attic, filch through about a dozen boxes of musty, dusty notebooks filled with the arcane and quixotic ravings of disemodied beings -- only so that I can spew them back out here for all of you thrill addicts!!!

No excuses! Just do it! We are simmering! WE ARE SIMMERING!

LMAO. Barek, you're a lost cause! You even see evil faces in stew. :lol:

No excuses! Just do it! We are simmering! WE ARE SIMMERING!
Now I am SHIMMERING..OMG.. :w00t:
LMAO. Barek, you're a lost cause! You even see evil faces in stew. :lol:
LOL Thats cause it's "simmering."

Okay, here is an Ouija session which I’m sure all of you will find extraordinary. For this session, my friend Brian and I decided to try something different to bring us to a new level of interaction with other conscious beings in the Universe.

To prepare for the session, Brian and I decided to enhance our personal chi fields. Here is how we did it:

For one complete hour, Brian and I laid flat on our backs on floor mats in a room that was empty of all furniture or any other objects. We wanted no clutter in the room to disrupt our energy work.

We cleared our minds with a short meditative technique. We then began to visualize our chakras, starting with the crown chakra at the top of our heads, then moving down to the “third eye” chakra, the one at the throat -- and so on down the body to the chakra at the bottoms of our feet.

Once we had all of the seven primary chakras visualized, we connected them by visualizing a glowing bar of energy beginning at the crown chakra, then extending down to the others. We then visualized the connected chakra bar to flow up from the tops of our heads and then bend down and around our bodies -- to the point that we were encircling ourselves with scintillating, silver-gold energy. In short, we created glowing shells of chi force around ourselves, thus reducing “astral bleeding” and also providing chi shielding.

(Our friend Darcy was on hand to act as recorder. Incidentally, Darcy had not performed the Chi balancing exercise. However, she arrived wearing a green satin sarong, sandals, and a delicate ornament of white-gold in her hair, and smelling of vanilla and lilac. Her splendid natural beauty and presence radiated with greater élan than our chi shields, or so Brian and I mused).

Thus prepared, we set up the Ouija Board and began our session:

Opening Statement: Greetings! We are highly curious beings living in physical existence on the planet earth! We are extremely hungry for knowledge, and wish to speak with other beings of extremely advanced intelligence! Who will speak with us?

(Note: The oracle began spinning around in circles with extreme vigor, to the point where we could barely control it. But then, it began to spell out words at a fast pace.

ANSWER: MOMMY IS HERE. I WILL SPEAK WITH YOU, SWEETHEART.

Question: Greetings, Mommy! My name is Ken and I am here with Brian and Darcy. Who are you?

ANSWER: ARE YOU A TRINITY ENTITY?

Question: No. Ken, Brain and Darcy are all three discrete individuals, although we all belong to the same species. Our existences are not merged. Who are you?

ANSWER: I AM MOMMY. AND WHAT OF THE QUIXK OF THE 7TH GUILD?

Question: There are only three of us here. Who is this Quixk of the 7th Guild to which you refer?

ANSWER: THAT WHICH IS PHYSICALLY PRESENT WITH YOU.

Question: We perceive no others physically present with us. Is this Quixk present with us in a way that we cannot perceive?

ANSWER: NO. THE QUIXK OF THE 7TH GUILD IS WITH YOU, AND VERY NEAR.

(Note: We were perplexed for a moment, and then it dawned upon us that Mommy must have been referring to Skrayling, my cat, who was resting by my feet. It’s interesting to note that Skrayling is a polydactyle cat -- he has 7 toes.)

Question: Mommy, are your referring to the one we call Skrayling, which is a kind of being we call a cat?

ANSWER: YES, DEAR ONES. THIS QUIXK IS OF THE ANCIENT 7TH GUILD.

Question: It is very surprising to us that a cat could belong to an organized guild. How could this be so?

ANSWER: THE QUIXK OF THE 7TH GUILD ARE YOUR PARTNERS IN REALITY.

Question: We hardly know what to say or think about this. Already, our curiosity is like an empty stomach growling for food. We have many, many questions about the Quixk of the 7th Guild. But first, could you tell us more about yourself? We find your name unusual. Is that really your name -- Mommy?

ANSWER: IT IS MY IDENTITY WHEN I AM INSIDE THE NOTHING CHAMBER.

Question: What do you mean? What is the Nothing Chamber?

ANSWER: THE NOTHING CHAMBER IS AN ARTIFICIALLY CREATED PORTION OF THE UNIVERSE IN WHICH ALL ASPECTS OF REALITY HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED.

Question: And you are inside the Nothing Chamber now?

ANSWER: I AM MOMMY IN THE NOTHING CHAMBER.

Question: Mommy, are you some kind of very advanced computer?

ANSWER: THAT WOULD NOT BE ACCURATE. I AM MOMMY IN THE NOTHING CHAMBER.

Question: If all reality inside the Nothing Chamber has been eliminated, how can you be inside it?

ANSWER: I AM NOT INSIDE THE NOTHING CHAMBER PHYSICALLY. I AM LEVERAGING THE NOTHING INSIDE THE NOTHING CHAMBER TO PROJECT THE FORM OF MY CONSCIOUSNESS, AND THUS EXTEND IT TO ALL ASPECTS OF THE UNIVERSE.

Question: This is extremely fascinating. So what is your name when you are not inside the Nothing Chamber?

ANSWER: WHEN I AM MOMMY IN THE NOTHING CHAMBER, THAT IS MY TOTAL EXISTENCE. I AM NEVER OUTSIDE THE NOTHING CHAMBER, AND NEVER INSIDE THE NOTHING CHAMBER. I NEVER ENTER, AND I NEVER LEAVE. I AM NEVER INSIDE THE NOTHING CHAMBER, SINCE THERE IS NOTHING IN IT. YET, I AM MOMMY IN THE NOTHING CHAMBER.

Question: Okay. This is difficult for us to understand. You speak in paradoxes and riddles from our point of view. Perhaps we can talk about something else. For example, where is the Nothing Chamber? Are you on the planet earth?

ANSWER: I PERCEIVE THE WORD EARTH TO BE THAT OF AN ANCIENT LANGUAGE THAT IS EXTINCT.

Question: Interesting. This must mean that your are positioned at a time far in the future from our time. Do you agree?

ANSWER: THE CONCEPT OF TIME IS AN ANCIENT CONCEPT AND PROBLEMATIC, YET, I WILL CONFORM TO YOUR STANDARDS IN ORDER TO FACILITATE COMMUNICATION WITH YOU. ALTHOUGH IT IS NOT ACCURATE TO SAY SO, FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE, I AM IN THE FUTURE RELATIVE TO YOU. BUT PLEASE, SWEETHEART, DO NOT GROW ATTACHED TO THIS CONCEPT.

Question: We promise not to grow attached to abstract concepts too rigorously, Mommy. Are you on our planet?

ANSWER; I AM MOMMY IN THE NOTHING CHAMBER.

Question: We struggle to expand our minds to understand you. Still, we find it exceedingly curious that you call yourself Mommy and refer to us as “dear ones” and “sweetheart.” Is there some special meaning to this?

ANSWER: IT IS APPROPRIATE.

Question: Okay. It is rather nice. Now, by our system of time, the year is 1999. Where is your location in time compared to this, realizing that we are only talking in the abstract?

ANSWER: IT IS RIDICULOUS TO SAY SO, BUT FORM YOUR POINT OF VIEW, I AM PERHAPS 1,000 YEARS IN YOUR FUTURE -- BUT THIS IS PROBLEMATIC. PLEASE BE CAREFUL, DEAR.

Question: We agree that our conception of time is most likely weighed down heavily by misconception and illusion, but it’s how we orient ourselves in our reality at this point, and we think it is fascinating to speak with someone who is -- in our view -- far removed from us into the future. What is your purpose for being in the Nothing Chamber?

ANSWER: I SPEAK TO YOU, DARLING ONE.

Question: But, certainly, your purpose for being in the Nothing Chamber is not simply to speak with us?

ANSWER: WHAT PURPOSE WOULD YOU PROPOSE? I SPEAK WITH YOU.

Why: Okay, yes, not everything must have a purpose, I guess. Well, let us ask you this: What form of energy does the Nothing Chamber use to create an area of total Nothingness?

ANSWER: IT USES THE ENERGY WHICH POWERS ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE AND THE UNIVERSE -- IT USES NOTHING.

Question: We have heard some philosophers here say that “emptiness is form, and form is emptiness.” Is this similar to the concept of which you speak?

ANSWER: YOU ARE SO INTELLIGENT, DEAR HEART!

Question: Thank you, Mommy. Are you a human being, Mommy? Do you have physical form?

ANSWER: I AM MOMMY IN THE NOTHING CHAMBER.

(Note: Although fascinating, we began to hit many dead-ends in our attempts to find out some specifics about Mommy and her world in the future. Mommy tried to explain to us the multidimensionality of space, and how our inability to think and interact in greater dimensions severely limits our understanding of a greater reality, and also why many of the things she said seem to make no sense to us, or seem contradictory, or paradoxical.

To help us better understand, however, Mommy asked us to participate in an experiment that would better help us better grasp the difficulties of communication between beings who are vastly separated in their development.

To our total delight, Mommy offered us to put un in contact with some Neanderthals, who, according to Mommy, were perhaps more than 100,000 years in our past. Mommy again urged us to not get too hooked on the concept of time, or to think of the Neanderthals and either “dead,” “inferior” or any with an other prejudicial notions.

We eagerly promised Mommy that we would be good and that we wanted to speak with the Neanderthal’s right away. Thus, with Mommy acting as a link, the next communication we received was from 100,000 years ago:

Question: Hello. We are here. We are friendly people. We wish to communicate with you.

ANSWER: O-TALA-O-BUNTU, WE HAVE BECOME THE GREAT CAVE. WE HEAR YOU. COME INTO THE CAVE. 0-TALA-O-BUNTU

Question: Do you mean you have entered inside a cave when you say that you “become the cave”?

ANSWER: O-TALA-O-BUNTU, WE BECOME THE GREAT CAVE. WE BESEECH YOU TO ENTER INSIDE WITH US! O-TALA-O-BUNTU

Question: Why do you wish us to enter your cave?

ANSWER: O-TALA-O-BUNTU, IT IS THE YEARNING. WE HUNGER FOR YOU INSIDE THE CAVE. ENTER THE CAVE. O-TALA-O-BUNTU.

Question: Does this mean you want to kill us and eat us?

ANSWER: O-TALA-O-BUNTU. NO! IT IS THE YEARNING AND THE COMMUNION WITH OTHERS. YOU ARE THE OTHERS, BUT WE CANNOT SEE YOU. ENTER THE CAVE. WE DO NOT EAT. THE YEARNING IS NO EAT. O-TALA-O-BUNTU.

Question: We are most likely not the others which you seek. We cannot enter the cave, but we can speak with you and hear you. What does O-TALA-O-BUNTU mean?

O-TALA-O-BUNTU. IT IS THE BEGINNING WORD AND THE ENDING WORD. O-TALA-O-BUNTU.

Question: Are you required to say O-TALA-O-BUNTU before and after every statement?

ANSWER: O-TALA-O-BUNTU. WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND. O-TALA-O-BUNTU.

Question: Please don’t worry about it. How many are you in the cave?

ANSWER: O-TALA-O-BUNTU. WE ARE IN THE CAVE. O-TALA-O-BUNTU

Question: Yes, but how many? Are there three of you, or five or 10?

(Note: We assumed from this they did not have a concept of numbers.)

Question: What do you call yourselves? What is your tribe called?

ANSWER: O-TALA-O-BUNTU. O-TALA-O-BUNTU

Question: So you are the O-TALA-O-BUNTU? Who is your chief? Which one of you is the leader?

Question: Is there one of you who is greater than the others? One who others follow?

ANSWER: O-TALA-O-BUNTU. WE ARE O-TALA-O-BUNTU. O-TALA-O-BUNTU

(Note: We began to assume that these were pre-ego conscious Neanderthals. That is, they had yet to develop a self-reflective concept of individuality, and still viewed themselves with a kind of herd mentality, like other animals. There sense of self was that of a group self -- and we only beginning to differentiate themselves from the rest of their environment.

We take for granted that we are individuals with unique personalities, it is hard for us to comprehend having a “hive” or “herd” mentality. It also difficult for us to know what it would be like to have no concept of basic math, which these Neanderthals did not seem to have.

As far advanced as we are from the Neanderthal, so perhaps is Mommy advanced beyond us -- thus, there and perhaps dozens of concepts which we simply cannot comprehend in our communication with Mommy.

Yet, we still wanted to delve further into the world of the Neanderthal, though we were getting extremely fatigued of having to spell out O-TALA-O-BUNTU over and over again on the Ouija Board.)

Question: Can you tell us if there are mammoths where you live?

Question: Mommy, can you intervene and explain to them the concept of the mammoth, and then get the Neanderthals to tell us about Mammoths? We think this would be cool.

ANSWER: HONEY, IT IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR THEM TO DIFFERENTIATE THE MAMMOTH FROM THEMSELVES. FROM THEIR POINT OF VIEW, THE MAMMOTH IS DREAM CREATURE WHICH THEY FEEL CONNECTED TO AS PART OF THEIR OWN CONSCIOUSNESS. AT TIMES THEY DREAM OF THE MAMMOTH AND AT TIMES THEY ENCOUNTER IT IN OBJECTIVE REALITY AND THEY DO NOT DISCRIMINATE TO A SIGNIFICANT DEGREE -- AND, IN A SENSE, THIS MODE OF CONSCIOUSNESS IS NOT INFERIOR TO YOURS.

Question: Thank you, Mommy. Perhaps it is best if we discontinue our connection to the Neanderthals until such time we develop a better strategy to communicate with them in a way that is more effective.

ANSWER: AS YOU WISH.

Question: Mommy, we began to grow fatigued. Yet, we have many questions for you. For example, we wish to know a great deal more about the Quixk of the 7th Guild. For example, my personal Quixk who I identify as Skrayling. What is my relationship to him and his status as Guild Member?

ANSWER: OF MUTUAL COOPERATION, OR COURSE. INDEED, YOU VERY RECENTLY ASSISTED YOUR QUIXK IN DEVELOPING ITS 11TH CODICIL OF ACHIEVEMENT.

Question: What did I do to help the Quixk with this?

ANSWER: IT WAS THE TIME THAT YOU BECAME DISORIENTED IN THE WHIRLING NEXUS CONVERSIONS ON YOUR JOURNEY AND ATTEMPT TO SPEAK WITH THE ENTITY ASKLEPIOUS. AS YOU RECALL, YOUR QUIXK IS VERY ADEPT AS PLYING THE EDDIES OF WHERE THE NEXUS GANGLIONS TANGLE. IT WAS YOUR QUIXK WHO RESOLVED THE ISSUES, AND THUS LED YOU BACK HOME. THE QUIXK EARNED ITS 11TH CODICIL IN THE PROCESS.

(Note: This was one of the most astounding exchanges for me ever in my years of Ouija Board sessions. What Mommy was referring to was a time when I was experimenting with very advanced lucid dreaming techniques. I was using the NovaDreamer mask developed by the Lucidity Institute associated with Stanford University. The mask helped me trigger an extremely vivid lucid dream in which I decided to seek out the ancient healing god Asklepious, whose help I wanted with my lifetime problem of suffering from very frequent and severe migraine headaches. At one point in the dream, I was walking through a forest trying to make my way to where I could see the temple of Asklepious at the top of a high hill -- when I was suddenly accosted by what I perceived in my dream mind to be troublesome forces of some sort -- mischievous nature spirits, or something -- which were causing me to become very confused and disoriented, and also afraid.

Suddenly, in my dream I saw my cat Skrayling romping ahead of me on the dark and misty forest floor. Skrayling was leaping and bounding in an almost comical way, and I intuitively started following him. Skrayling ran faster and faster and as I focused my attention on keeping up with him, my confusion began to clear -- and very suddenly I awoke with a WHUMP! very relieved to be at home in bed, with Skrayling slumbering away at my side. The dream was troubling, yet a thrilling adventure.

Question: Mommy, are you saying that this dream experience was in some sense as real an experience as any experience I have in waking reality?

ANSWER: YES, DARLING.

(Note: At this point, Brian had truly had enough, and was simply too fatigued to continue, and it certainly had already been a session of several hours. As much as I wanted to continue, we agreed to sign off, but asked Mommy to speak with us again).

Question: Mommy, it is time for us to rest. But we want to thank you for your great wisdom and kind loving guidance. You are a gentle being, yet powerful and wise. Will you please speak with us again sometime?

ANSWER: I AM ALWAYS HERE, PRECIOUS. GOOD-BYE.

Question: Good-bye, Mommy.

Wow IronGhost. I really liked that last post. The next time I can actually get my friends together I am gonna try this and see if I can get an experience as interesting as this. What do you make of the whole being 1000 years into the future? Did you think about it anymore, or did you just let it be? I'd be perplexed, and I'd be pretty skeptical of it letting me talk to Neanderthals too. Seems weird to me... is it just me??? How could this happen ... but then again, who are we to say how the universe works at times, Anything is actually possible. Regardless, really good post Iron. I'll be reading ...

cheers,

Gene

Iron you never cease to amaze me. However I have to re-read this and ponder a bit. Is she a Mummy or a Mommy? Do you think that because you are SO deep, and amazingly spiritual you read into things, that another person may feel it's all jibberish? In any case, Mommy loves you..AWWWWWWWWWWWW- :tu:

Mommy sounds so sweet and uses all of my terms of endearment. I love her. Have you had any other sessions with her darling?

Much love xo, Jody :)

Okay, here is an Ouija session which I’m sure all of you will find extraordinary. For this session, my friend Brian and I decided to try something different to bring us to a new level of interaction with other conscious beings in the Universe.
interesting session Mr Iron Ghost :tu: ...

many folks in my circle refer to my head as a "nothing chamber" :huh: ......B

halfhandshuffle:kiss 100,000 years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_a-NYivv6o

Edited by Barek Halfhand

That was a great story Iron Ghost....I loved mommy's words of endearment to you guys...And I'm glad that Darcy is still hanging in there... :tu:

That was a great story Iron Ghost....I loved mommy's words of endearment to you guys...And I'm glad that Darcy is still hanging in there... :tu:

I agree, and isn't it funny that we feel sort of attached to Darcy? Mommy is great, wonder if she will adopt me? :unsure2:

adopted by being from another dimension?

sounds cool! :w00t:

Doesnt it? Then every time I want or need something, I will just say "Hey Mommy I need you" and poof there she is.. :yes: