Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

To all Ouija board users...

_OuijaBoy_

^_^ It will have to be MOM-denominational church ...(groan) :unsure: .....B

linked-image

Edited by Barek Halfhand

^_^ It will have to be MOM-denominational church ...(groan) :unsure: .....B

linked-image

Touche!! Ohh yaaaaaaaaaaah now we can go see Mommy every day at her Church..She is my favorite Mommy...Actually my only Mommy, but everyone needs a Mom..Good Job BF-- :tu:

I swear to God, I'm going to have to cut you loon balls all off from any more Ouija stories.

"The First Church of Mommy" and "Mommunion".

You guys slay me, man!

And at the end of each service, it's time to take Mommunion.

LOL Mommy would be so pleased..I think a Momorial in her honor would be nice too!! :lol:

I swear to God, I'm going to have to cut you loon balls all off from any more Ouija stories.

That would not be wise. We get cranky without our true ouija stories.

O-TALA-O-BUNTU. THAT WAS A COOL STORY. O-TALA-O-BUNTU.

Be careful, boorite. Don't go Neanderthal on us ...

"The First Church of Mommy" and "Mommunion".

You guys slay me, man!

No darling, sweet, pookie, love-love. We LOVE MOMMY. Seeeeeee Lookie at my new sig line!!!!

Starts chanting: Need more mommy, Need more mommy, Need more mommy, Need more mommy, Need more mommy, Need more mommy....Okay I'll stop. :(

LOL Mommy would be so pleased..I think a Momorial in her honor would be nice too!!

I just read this...Bahahahahahahahaha!

Edited by She-ra

Be careful, boorite. Don't go Neanderthal on us ...

Its too late "Precious"! :yes:

Edited by JustNormal

No darling, sweet, pookie, love-love. We LOVE MOMMY. Seeeeeee Lookie at my new sig line!!!!

Starts chanting: Need more mommy, Need more mommy, Need more mommy, Need more mommy, Need more mommy, Need more mommy....Okay I'll stop. :(

I just read this...Bahahahahahahahaha!

LMAO Bout time someone saw it..Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. Kind of reminds me of the movie with the famous line that says "Show Me Da Mommy." :o

Its too late "Precious"! :yes:

HEY, YOU -- JN -- HEY... where's the "Official Binky Club Member" in you profile quote thingy to the left????????????????? (see mine) Hmmmmm, wait. That leaves MORE binkies for Me...muhahahahahaha!

:passifier::passifier::passifier::passifier: my precious...MINE....smeagol-style.... :w00t::wacko:

HEY, YOU -- JN -- HEY... where's the "Official Binky Club Member" in you profile quote thingy to the left????????????????? (see mine) Hmmmmm, wait. That leaves MORE binkies for Me...muhahahahahaha!

:passifier::passifier::passifier::passifier: my precious...MINE....smeagol-style.... :w00t::wacko:

LOL I am just too busy laughing OMG this is some funny stuff. Ok "Precious" I will do that once I make a phone call..Quick question though, all kidding aside. Many folks from Utah are "Mommans" are they not? :rolleyes:

you folks are nuts... just plain ol bonkers :P

Edited by DДrk_Lotu§

im not crazy *twitch* :mellow:

(The High priestess) date 24/7/2007

On the subject of ouija boards. Since I was very young I have had the ability to see and hear things that most people cannot. So I`ve tried most things to do wih the paranormal. When I was seventeen some of my friends decided to try the ouija and I went along with them. I would not try it without a medium friend of mine and just aswell he attended. To cut to a long story short it ended with a bad spirt entering not only the room but also my body and then an exorcisem. Terrified me at the time and its something I woulden`t try again. You open a doorway to anything and residue is always left. A good idea would be to use smudge sticks to remove the negative energies before and after use.

Iron I love your Ouija stories. I have the temptation to use the Ouija board too now but I wont take the chance :(. OH and if you can talk to the past and future why not try talking to Jesus Christ (is a Christian/Lutheran.) Also share more stories I Love reading your interesting adventures with the Ouija Board. I Am Shimmering, I Am Shimmering, I Am Shimmering, I Am Shimmering...

SHARE DA LOVE!

Edited by SSJ2VEGETA

im not crazy *twitch* :mellow:

I'm not either since my shrink gave me a Prozac the size of a beachball..la la la la- :P

LMAO Bout time someone saw it..Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. Kind of reminds me of the movie with the famous line that says "Show Me Da Mommy." :o

Bahahahahaha

LOL I am just too busy laughing OMG this is some funny stuff. Ok "Precious" I will do that once I make a phone call..Quick question though, all kidding aside. Many folks from Utah are "Mommans" are they not?

This one actually got a "snort" at the end of my laugh...how feminine of me!! Bahahahahaha *snort snort*

I'm not either since my shrink gave me a Prozac the size of a beachball..la la la la-

Hey I WANT THOSE...I take like 25,000 xanax per day. Is that a high dose? :o Oops I forgot to take my medicine today... that's ALWAYS a good excuse (whether or not you take any) LMAO!! :lol:

Okay Iron. more Mommy stories please...I feel withdraw commmmmmingggg oonnnn ... *twitch-poke-twitch-eye spazm-leg jerk* PLEASE!?!?!?!?!? It's MOMMY MADNESS!

linked-image

XO, Jody

Okay Iron. more Mommy stories please...I feel withdraw commmmmmingggg oonnnn ... *twitch-poke-twitch-eye spazm-leg jerk* PLEASE!?!?!?!?!? It's MOMMY MADNESS!

linked-image

XO, Jody

You're too much, She-ra. Your signature really takes the cake -- in some respects, it does not surprise me. The Mommy entity has a certain aura which never ceases to amaze me in how far reaching it seems to be, and touches everyone in a powerful and always positive way.

The Mommy entity is extremely difficult to communicate with. She will rarely come through if Darcy is not present, and Darcy can't be with us all the time for our session -- because she basically has her own life.

But also, we find that we must always do the hour of preparation with the chi-balancing exercise for Mommy to be able to open a channel with us. Brian also seems key for bringing on Mommy -- I suspect it has something to do with the fact that he is autistic, which gives him a special ability to effect or focus energy in the room.

Mommy is at her best when its me, Brian and Darcy -- and the cat -- Mommy's so-called Quixk of the 7th Guild. In fact, at time, Mommy seems fairly

fixated or even obsessed with the topic of cats -- yet she can be coy about why. There is something about "the cat guild" that has a particular interest for her. I suspect she is working with "The Guild" in some special way -- but Mommy's penchent for speaking in paradoxical language and strange riddles makes it all very hard work -- but worth it.

I recall a session in which Mommy helped us with a "little girl" entity by the name of Amiee that had been speaking with us for years in a very confused way -- we had tried to help Amiee a number of times, to no success -- until Mommy finally helped and resolved the Amiee issue -- which made us kind of sad in a way, because Amiee has now moved on, is no longer lost, thanks to Mommy.

I'll dig that session out and put it up here -- if you'll all be patient with me. I'm under fantastic deadlline pressure here with a number of projects.

Wishing Mommy energy and shimmerings to all my friends here ........

Iron

You're too much, She-ra. Your signature really takes the cake -- in some respects, it does not surprise me. The Mommy entity has a certain aura which never ceases to amaze me in how far reaching it seems to be, and touches everyone in a powerful and always positive way.

The Mommy entity is extremely difficult to communicate with. She will rarely come through if Darcy is not present, and Darcy can't be with us all the time for our session -- because she basically has her own life.

But also, we find that we must always do the hour of preparation with the chi-balancing exercise for Mommy to be able to open a channel with us. Brian also seems key for bringing on Mommy -- I suspect it has something to do with the fact that he is autistic, which gives him a special ability to effect or focus energy in the room.

Mommy is at her best when its me, Brian and Darcy -- and the cat -- Mommy's so-called Quixk of the 7th Guild. In fact, at time, Mommy seems fairly

fixated or even obsessed with the topic of cats -- yet she can be coy about why. There is something about "the cat guild" that has a particular interest for her. I suspect she is working with "The Guild" in some special way -- but Mommy's penchent for speaking in paradoxical language and strange riddles makes it all very hard work -- but worth it.

I recall a session in which Mommy helped us with a "little girl" entity by the name of Amiee that had been speaking with us for years in a very confused way -- we had tried to help Amiee a number of times, to no success -- until Mommy finally helped and resolved the Amiee issue -- which made us kind of sad in a way, because Amiee has now moved on, is no longer lost, thanks to Mommy.

I'll dig that session out and put it up here -- if you'll all be patient with me. I'm under fantastic deadlline pressure here with a number of projects.

Wishing Mommy energy and shimmerings to all my friends here ........

Iron

Thankyou for the info! I Am Looking Foward To Learning More! I Am Shimmering, I Am Shimmering, I Am Shimmering, I Am Shimming...

SHARE DA LOVE!

I enjoyed reading the session with 'mommy' Iron. Some key words made me think of an egyption theme.