Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

To all Ouija board users...

_OuijaBoy_

Oh yes! And to add to that always have a psychic medium open and close the board properly. Do not do this without someone who KNOWS what they're doing.

PS: Never burn a Board either. If not properly shut down, then whatever came through has no way to go back.

PSS: Any smartass comments and I go Kung Foo Karate ***...

http://www.myfreewallpapers.net/cartoons/p...ng-phooey.shtml

Iron Ghost,

Where's the rest of the story?

I'll post it in two shakes of a lamb's tail. ;)

And so the Guardian Angel session continues ...

Note: We resumed the session again a two days later, again with the same team at the board and recording duties --after the first encounter with the Guardian Angel, most present at the first session were eager to hear more.

Interesting note: For the second session, I obtained a small electrical heating pad, plugged it in and placed it around my neck. With my neck roasting under this thing, we tried to contact the Guardian Angel, but with no luck

During several attempts to raise the G.A., we were first answered by a man who said he had died while trying to burglarize a meat packing plant in Wisconsin. He said he was washed up Golden Gloves boxer and turned to crime after his fighting career tanked. He tried to get into the plant by crawling down a chimney, but got stuck. He was trapped there until the meat plant opened, fired up its furnace, and he was cooked by the heat and smoke inside the chimney. He said it was a horrible death.

A number of the Ouija observers wanted to continue talking to this dead man, but I wanted to get on to the Guardian Angel, so we bid him farewell and good luck in the afterlife.

The next contactee identified itself as "Fortak." This being was eager for our help in what it said was a titanic fight and full-scale war with what it called "The Pan Virulence" -- which apparently was some kind of evil race of gigantic single-celled organisms which invaded certain areas of "plasma" existent somewhere in the Universe -- or so I suppose -- but I cut-off Fortak before learning more, wishing him well in his struggle with the dreaded "Pan Virulence."

Helpful tip: It's my policy to never take sides in intergalactic or trans-dimensional conflicts.

We had several more diversions like this -- but still no Guardian Angel. Then one member of our group made a bold suggestion -- what if the electrical current in the heating pad was scrambling the Guardian Angel connection? As we know, the human brain emanates a mild electrical field. Could the heat pad have been interfering? Recall, the first time I used chemical heat packs to warm my neck. So we abandoned the electrical device and substituted a very hot towel wrapped around my neck.

It seemed to do the trick! On our next try, we raised the super sweet Guardian Angel, and so the session continued:

Question: Guardian Angel, could you tell us where is this planet of your origin? Is it near our earth, perhaps even an ancient moon or planet of our own solar system?

ANSWER: TENDER BUDDING BABY! OUR PLANET WAS FAR DISTANT FROM YOUR SYSTEM.

Question: Does the planet still exist?

ANSWER: IT EXISTS IN TIME, BUT NOT IN YOUR TIME, WHAT WAS ONCE ALWAYS IS, BEAUTIFUL LOVE!

Question: In ordinary terms, what happened to your planet of origin? I mean, was it destroyed by your sun going super nova, or something like that?

ANSWER: NO. WE ATE IT.

Question: What do you mean by that?

ANSWER: IN OUR PHYSICAL INCARNATION AS MOLD, WE FED UPON THE NUTRIENTS OF OUR PLANET. WE ATE IT, SOFT BREATHING BABY.

Question: You mean the blanket of mold that covered the planet eventually digested every last speck of your planet of origin? That seems astounding!

ANSWER: JUST SO ….. DANDELION BABY.

Question: Well, what happened then? I mean, did you not then eat yourself out of your own home? How did you continue to live on with no more planet to eat as food?

ANSWER: OUR CONSCIOUSNESS EXPANDED BEFORE MOTHER FOOD RAN OUT.

(Note: I really wanted to get to the bottom of this, so for the next two grueling hours, I asked for details of the process by which the Angel Mold ate their own planet -- a lot of people observing the session were irritated with me because they basically did not give a s**t how this happened, but I felt I wanted to get this information -- so I will summarize here what happened without making you read through pages of transcript. It actually took a few days to get the following information, which I outine now:

So .... what occurred is that the Angel Mold, starting as an ordinary mold, began to evolve and develop as it increased its spectacular mass, smothering the entire surface of its planet -- which in fact -- was not really a planet but a very large moon, perhaps similar to Titan or Europa, in orbit around a gas giant planet like Jupiter or Saturn.

As the mold munched away at its world, which took untold millions if not billions of years, the internal biochemistry of the mold evolved to a point wherein it achieved consciousness, and then self-reflective consciousness. Just as certain electrochemicals in the human brain and nervous system eventually evolved to form the basis for thought patterns and rational thought, so the "ocean of mold" became like a giant, planetary brain.

As the mold continued to chew away at it's host, a dynamic tension was produced -- the eventual exhaustion of its food source was a pending crisis against which the development of ever higher consciousness was the solution -- the Angel Mold had to become intelligent enough to figure out a way to survive on something other than eating its own world.

To make a long story short -- the dynamic tension between the eventual depletion of food, and the massive increase in intelligent consciousness -- impacted each other, so to speak -- and the result was a kind of supernova explosion of consciousness. In effect, the Angel Mold planet achieved a kind of critical mass and it exploded its consciousness out into the Universe.

The mold was no longer mold, per se, but intelligent consciousness energy, free and at play in the universe. Out of this pure mass of intelligent energy, individual being we have come to call angels developed somewhere in the oceans of time and billions of years.

One of the things the angel entities keyed upon, and needed very badly were those kinds of energies that are produced when physical matter combines in such a way that consciousness is achieved -- and then that consciousness generates energies like emotions -- in particular -- love and curiosity.

More than anything else, angels have an extreme need and interest in these two "byproducts" of the development of minds based in physical reality. The angels became "farmers" of these "substances."

Somewhere along the line, the angels encountered the earth where they perceived that the conditions were right for biological organisms to produce healthy amounts of love and curiosity. I suppose it’s like the angels need to "eat" the energies of love and curiosity. Thus, they encoded within the biological matrix of the earth which would help them to sort of "draft off" the development of love and curiosity.

When the human species emerged, they naturally developed a nodule on the primitive brain stem -- the medulla oblongata -- which acted as the "angel connection" with the human race, and its ability to generate love and curiosity through the natural course of its activities of survival, exploration, development of consciousness --etc.

So this, as we can see, is why the angels love us so very much. Love is an extremely integral energy form to them -- maybe it would help to think of human beings as bees -- bees produce honey, which is sweet and we all love to eat it -- so, then, the angels love to "eat" the honey of our love, and our curiosity.

I don't want anyone to think of this situation as being a "host-parasite” kind of arrangement, or even that the angels are farming us like animals for what we produce. That's not the way I see it -- just because the angels exist within us through a nodule in our brain stems does not mean that this is a foreign organ within our own bodies -- it's something that developed as a part of us, and in which we consciously cooperated in developing within ourselves.

Also, it's very clear to me that the human species and the angel species are separate and distinct races -- speaking in common terms. They are an entirely alien species who developed their own biology on their own planet, and we developed our own biology on our own planet -- but just as many species on earth develop symbiotic relationships, so did angels and humans.

Another good example might be the mitochondria within our own cells. A mitochondria is like a "cell within a cell." Biologists speculate that mitochondria were once a more primitive form of cell, and then became an integral part of a higher order of human cell.

Is everyone following this?

But no one would think of a mitochondria as a "foreign invader" within our own cells -- it's an integral and natural part of the whole structure.

Anyway -- I'll end this post here -- but much more to come. Next, I'll get back to conversations with my Guardian Angel. But I wanted to give everyone this sort of vast, cosmic perspective because I want everyone to be able to put things in context when we get back to asking more basic questions.

One final note: A lot of people here might ask: "You mean to tell me you got all of this information from and Ouija board?"

And my answer is: "Yes, of course I did."

Remember, I had been using the Ouija board for more than 30 years at the time I channeled this information -- practice anything diligently for 30 years, and you naturally go to another level. So it's not that unusual.

Wow Ghost, amazing, you are the only person I would say is true and sincere in the mastery of the board, the ones that are new and unprepared and uneducated are the ones I think everyone worries about, I look forward to more.

Hi people. Alrighty this is going to be a strange request and all but would it be possible for someone to

possibly ask these questions for me the next time they use an Ouija board?

Firstly it would be deemed important that if someone decides to ask these for me, that possibly

they have a regular spirit who them have come to trust and know somewhat. Of course being experienced

with the board is always important.

The reason I ask is I'd like some feedback from another spirit via another persons Seance to compare

to answers I recently got from my little sisters Seance not so long ago. I would like to see how the

answers compare and differ.Of course I realize answers from Ouija are never to be taken as gospel but

If anyone could indeed ask these q's on there next Ouija board Seance

i'd be very greatful.

The questions: Does god Exist?

Is there a soul?

Is time travel possible?

Are there other dimensions?

Please reply to this to say if you could do this for me and explain when you would be having your next

Seance.

I asked about God and Heaven once before, to Kotopata, he said God is real, so is Heaven and Hell. Though, Kotopata is in Limbo, so I don't know how accurate his information is... :wacko:

Note: And so the Guardian Angel sessions continue, once again I was heating the back of my neck with a warm towel.

Question: Guardian Angel, you are obviously an incredibly ancient race, existent as intelligent, self-reflective consciousness for billions of years. By comparison, we human beings must seem almost impossibly primitive. What is your view?

ANSWER: PINK AND WHITE, SOFT AND SILKEN, AN ORCHID OPENS FOR FRESH RAIN, MY BABY, I LOVE YOU.

Question: Thank you Guardian Angel, both for your sentiments and the lovely metaphor. You speak like .. like ... and angel! But could you answer my question more directly?

ANSWER: PINK ORCHID BABY, NO VALUES. WHAT IS PRIMITIVE TO ADVANCED IS NOT A VALUE. ADVANCED LIES WITHIN PRIMITIVE. I AM INSIDE YOU, YOU ARE INSIDE ME.

Question: What you seem to be suggesting is that by comparing your vast, universally expanded intellect to the intellect of humankind is a false comparison. Is that the case?

ANSWER: JUST SO, BABY FLOWER.

Question: But obviously, I am like a baby to you.

ANSWER: EVERYTHING CONTAINED WITHIN A SEED. AN ENTIRE UNIVERSE WITHIN A SEED. THE FLOWER IS THE SEED TO THE NEXT.

Question: What do you mean when you say the flower is the seed to the next? Are you saying that, just as a seed transforms itself into a flower, so then will the flower transform into something still more, rather than just another future generation of flower?

ANSWER: JUST SO, PINK AND WHITE ORCHID CHILD, SO LOVELY, BREATHING SUNLIGHT, MY BABY, MY BABY, I LOVE YOU.

Question: Well, then, this also must be true of human beings. Are we like an acorn, say, that will someday become something else, and if so, what will that be? I mean, let me put it this way: When an acorn falls to the ground, it disintegrates, loses its form and it become the sprig of an oak tree. In a similar way, then, when our human body dies, like an acorn, it will disintegrate -- but will it then transform into a new phase of existence is a way perhaps similar to the way the acorn becomes the oak?

ANSWER: YOU ARE SUCH WHAT YOU ARE, SO LOVELY, MY BABY.

Question: Guardian Angel, it is difficult for us to see that which we will become because we are focused on what we are. Can you help us by describing more fully to us that which we are beyond our current physical existence?

ANSWER: SOFT STARLIGHT REFLECTS UPON STILL WATER, BEAUTIFUL BABY, THE STARLIGHT, THE ESSENCES OF STARLIGHT AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU CAN CONCEIVE -- IT IS YOU, SO BEAUTIFUL BABY.

Note: Several of the people observing the Ouija session began to grow rather irritated with me because they felt I was taking the session off into a sort of philosophical abstraction, allowing the Guardian Angel to speak in its semi-poetic language -- I did not think so -- I thought the Guardian Angel was making perfect sense.

I will have more to say on this in a bit, but first I decided to let others ask some of their questions, and I will present the answers given by the GA and perhaps comment.

Question from Nadine: Guardian Angel, is their a hierarchy of angels?

ANSWER: SWEET PERSON, A HIERARCHY CAN BE APPLIED.

Question from Nadine: Does that mean yes, that there is a hierarchy of angels?

ANSWER: SWEET PERSON, A HIERARCHY CAN BE APPLIED, A HIERARCHY MAY ALSO NOT BE APPLIED.

Question from Nadine: Can you tell me if there is a certain powerful archangel by the name of Michael, who is one of God's most powerful allies?

ANSWER: SWEET PERSON, MICHAEL IS AS IS.

Question from Nadine: So what you are saying that there is a specific entity known as Michael the Archangel, and that he is sometimes called the 'scourge of demons?'

ANSWER: SWEET PERSON, MICHAEL IS AS IS.

Question from Nadine: Is he the scourge of demons?

ANSWER: SWEET PERSON, MICHAEL DOES AS MICHAEL DOES.

Question from Nadine: You are identified as a "guardian" angel. Does this mean you protect us from demons?

ANSWER: SWEET PERSON, ASK YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL.

Note: Frustrated, Nadine then pressed me to ask the Guardian Angel if it protected me from demons, since she could not get a direct answer about her own demon scenarios. I was reluctant. First of all, I already knew what the answer would be, and I don't like to play with advanced entities in this way, asking questions that are superfluous, to me anyway. Second, the Guardian Angel was obviously so sweet, loving, kind and patient, I didn't want her (I began to think of the angel as a "her") that we were a bunch of demon-obsessed ying-yangs -- this feeling was completely arbitrary, I realize because I also realized the Guardian Angel was probably incapable of thinking poorly of us in any way -- so I decided to humor Nadine with the question.

Question: Guardian Angel, it it part of your function to protect me from demons or other evil forces?

ANSWER: MY DELICATE SNOWFLAKE, YOU DON'T NEED PROTECTION, LOVELY BABY.

Question: Why not?

ANSWER: AS YOU KNOW, WHITE SNOWFLAKE, PRETTY PATTERN, FALLING GENTLY.

(Note: Of course, as I knew, this answer would satisfy no on in the group that was observing the session, and will probably satisfy few people reading this here. However, please remember that in 40 years of Ouija practice, the demon issue is one I have encountered over and over again, examined from numerous angles, and confronted dozens of ways. I also have been practicing Zen meditation for 27 years, been experimenting with lucid dream/astral travel for some 30 years -- and in all of these practices, one necessarily confronts the fundamental concepts of love and evil, fear and anger, faith and hope, life and death, God and nonGod scenarios, existence and non-existence from so many strenuously multifaceted angles -- it all defies simple explanations and answers that are neatly wrapped in pretty little packages with pink bows. Also, and I have said elsewhere, when I was 10 years old I was nearly killed in a hunting accident, and during an NDE, I was clued into a basic, overarching cosmological point of view that makes questions of evil and it's opposite a whole different ball game, so to speak.

But now an important point: At this point in the session, Nadine began to balk and make rather snide comments. She was frustrated that her questions about demons were, in her point of view, brushed aside with simple non-answers.

A discussion ensued which went something like this:

Nadine said: "The bottom line here is that this Guardian Angel is nothing but fake and is not giving any real answers of substance. Rather than giving us some valuable information about Michael the Archangels and demons, the angel just skirts the issue by answering in vague simplicities which imply she knows something, but only proves she knows nothing."

My reply to her was: "Maybe you're correct. You have a right to your opinion. But let me ask you -- what evidence do you have then about Michael the Archangel or demons? How is it that you are an authority to judge the quality of the information we have received here? It seems to me that you have a preconceived notion in your mind about what the cosmology of angels and demons is all about. Where did you get this cosmology? From popular mthyology, from books, from your church? What if everything you think about these issues is just hearsay?

The fact is, Nadine, your questions are what I call "leading the witness." In a court of law, when a lawyer tries to get a witness on the stand deliver preconceived answers to leading questions, the other lawyer will object and say, "Council is leading the witness." Nadine, you were not really interested in what the Guardian Angel was saying it all -- you only wanted this being to confirm your own preconceived notions about Michael and demons -- when the Angel did not immediately accommodate you by feeding back to you what you wanted to hear, or because it wasn't interesting enough for you, you quickly declared the angel "a fake."

And the discussion went on from there as we took a break from the Ouija board to ease our aching backs, and because the towel on my neck was cooling off. There was more rigorous discussion -- some at the party agreed with Nadine, while others felt she probably was overloaded with beliefs and fears about demons -- while the majority remained open on the whole issue.

The session would continue again after a break, but this ipost is long enough for now, and perhaps I'll post more sessions with the Guardian Angel -- in the next round of questions, I decided to ask the Guardian Angel some "fun" question -- I was hoping the questions would sort of "tweak her nose" -- and the results were interesting.

Ghost, do you find the words like:

PINK AND WHITE, SOFT AND SILKEN, AN ORCHID OPENS FOR FRESH RAIN, MY BABY, I LOVE YOU.

ANSWER: JUST SO, BABY FLOWER

MY DELICATE SNOWFLAKE, YOU DON'T NEED PROTECTION, LOVELY BABY.

AS YOU KNOW, WHITE SNOWFLAKE, PRETTY PATTERN, FALLING GENTLY.

Very disturbing in a way, even though it comes across like a parent that loves a child?

Also if I understand this correctly we are all, good ,evil, beautiful and more, capable of creating, in a sense we are as the bible states "made in the image of God" therefore we have the capacity to manifest and grow into great beings what do you think, I hope you understand what I am trying to say...Aanica

Edited by Aanica

Ghost, do you find the words like:

PINK AND WHITE, SOFT AND SILKEN, AN ORCHID OPENS FOR FRESH RAIN, MY BABY, I LOVE YOU.

ANSWER: JUST SO, BABY FLOWER

MY DELICATE SNOWFLAKE, YOU DON'T NEED PROTECTION, LOVELY BABY.

AS YOU KNOW, WHITE SNOWFLAKE, PRETTY PATTERN, FALLING GENTLY.

Very disturbing in a way, even though it comes across like a parent that loves a child?

I don't find them -- they come across the Ouija board. I suppose in this case, you could attribute this interesting usage to the Guardian Angel.

It's curious that you find these words "disturbing." They seem so sweet and poetic to me.

BTW, you cat-snake avatar is just so ... so ... COOL!

I don't find them -- they come across the Ouija board. I suppose in this case, you could attribute this interesting usage to the Guardian Angel.

It's curious that you find these words "disturbing." They seem so sweet and poetic to me.

BTW, you cat-snake avatar is just so ... so ... COOL!

Thanks , I did not mean you find them , I just meant in some ways to me they are lovely but in another, well the source is a great power and I wonder how harsh words would sound from this same being, with such beautiful words also comes great power.

Thanks , I did not mean you find them , I just meant in some ways to me they are lovely but in another, well the source is a great power and I wonder how harsh words would sound from this same being, with such beautiful words also comes great power.

It somehow seems that it is imposible for her to be harsh to a human being in any kind of way. Which is quite interesting.

When people use an ouija board, they influence each other and move whatever they're using by themselves. Not saying all attempts at Ouija boards are 'without success', but most are.

If you put your finger straight down on the table, fingertip resting in a straight angle down, try to keep your finger still while using a reasonable amount of pressure needed to move an object. I will bet you two bucks you can't keep it still. It ALWAYS slightly shakes, and when multiple people do this they influence each other's movements. And the object moves; once there is movement you will automatically apply enough pressure to keep it moving, too.

At least, that is from my own experience. I've tested it without an Ouija board with a few people and we can't keep a chip or glass from moving even if we try. It is often nothing paranormal and events occurring afterwards are a friction of the imagination.

That said, it's doubtful you will get a proper answer on any of your questions. Only very few people are capable of summoning ghosts/spirits/entities. You don't play with an Ouija board - it plays with your mind.

Look for the answers in your heart. If you live by another's person's words your decisions to believe or accept the answers will be meaningless.

I have not read the posts here except up to your post above, but I want to ask you right away if you have tried the Ouija board without yourself and your companions touching the board and the planchette in any way, and perhaps best without even having any body contact with the table where you placed the board.

Of course you can recite all the routine incantation whatever.

Please do that experiment and report here whether any movement at all occurs with the planchette.

Then I like to suggest that you also do the Ouija act in full daylight with the room you are occupying for the purpose fully lighted, or even at night but in a fully lighted room or any place.

Please do these experiments for people here like myself who are curious.

oslove

It somehow seems that it is imposible for her to be harsh to a human being in any kind of way. Which is quite interesting.
Yes , you have said what I was trying to, Thank you

We've observed many Ouija and Ouija-type (other devices) "communictions" sessions. In all cases when someone askes a subjective question like "Are you happy?" they get a clear answer. But when they ask an objective question like "If you're my father what is the name of our first dog?" they never get a clear and certain answer!

To me, this can only mean 1 of 2 things: 1) Entities, for whatever reason, are unable to think and reaspond in definative ways, or, 2) It's fake/false.

Whatever entities including of course the human participants, they do understand the language and can spell decently, the language of the human participants, that is.

But thinking and knowing facts, that is something quite distinct and more difficult than the use of words to communicate and to answer subjective questions like "Are you happy?"

I always think there are three kinds of paranormal occurrences in terms of their usefulness:

[ Not in any order of importance ]

Useful for entertainment

Useful to avoid for being harmful at least by attribution

Useful for being helpful like to make a money

oslove

And you are going to believe "the results" other people give you? You realize you are asking for people to yank your chain a bit.

I agree

I dunno if I would trust a spirit or not on those questions,they could be tricking you.Allthough i've never used one myself,it would be cool to ask anyways.

Ironghost, how do you compare the Guardian Angels to the INSPECS that Robert Monroe described? Or am I barking up the wrong tree?

mandala, can I ask you

Monroe was about human consciousness, sleep learning, transformation of human consciousness I am wondering how the two would relate?

mandala, can I ask you

Monroe was about human consciousness, sleep learning, transformation of human consciousness I am wondering how the two would relate?

I'm referring to a certain chapter in his book, Far Journeys.

http://www.intuitive-connections.net/2007/book-monroe.htm

Just wondering if Ironghost saw any correlation at all...

You ask a great question, mandala. I'm a gigantic fan of Monroe and his books -- you know, it's all so diffifcult to tell about the INSPECS.

One of the reasons I admired Monroe's books so much is that, unlike so many New Age books and other such books -- his works have that certain ring of truth and credibility to them.

The things is -- it seems to me that the Universe is absolutely teeming with consciousness and various entities and personalities, like the INSPECS or my Guardian Angel, or the many, many other entities I have interacted with, both on the Ouija board and in my own Lucid Dream adventures. I've met dozens of beings that are like the INSPECS -- it become very, very difficult to keep everyone straight, so to speak -- there are so many "beings" out there -- they have many similarities, and many differences.

One gets the impression that one is swimming in an ocean of consciousness -- you get the feeling it would take an eternity to just get a grasp on everything that is going on -- but that's a good thing, not a bad thing. There is so much to learn, so much to explore, so much fun to be had -- this is part of the reason it's so sad that so many people are worried about evil demons and spirits that are ready to gobble up your soul -- my experience has been that the Universe is loaded with kind, loving, intelligent entities that like to interact with us and learn from us and help us -- that's basically the norm, not the opposite.

Iron Ghost

I am fascinated by the Ouija transcript I would like to know more when you get a chance

Iron Ghost

I am fascinated by the Ouija transcript I would like to know more when you get a chance

Thank you, Aanica -- also, I'm sorry I sort of misinterpreted one of your earlier posts -- I thought you were wasking "where I find words" -- but you were really asking if I found those words disturbing -- anyway -- just wanted to clear that up.

But, anyway, I guess the discussion about my transcrips has been ongoing here -- but let me know what specific questions you have and I'll do my best to answer.

Thank you, Aanica -- also, I'm sorry I sort of misinterpreted one of your earlier posts -- I thought you were wasking "where I find words" -- but you were really asking if I found those words disturbing -- anyway -- just wanted to clear that up.

But, anyway, I guess the discussion about my transcripts has been ongoing here -- but let me know what specific questions you have and I'll do my best to answer.

Thank you, I have read your other post in the dorm room on-the net, thats not the one that fascinates me( not that I won't ask later, but that ones scary) this one does, it seems this is a very highly evolved consciousness I think thats what is intriguing and scary at the same time.

How long has your Angel been with you?

Thank you, I have read your other post in the dorm room on-the net, thats not the one that fascinates me( not that I won't ask later, but that ones scary) this one does, it seems this is a very highly evolved consciousness I think thats what is intriguing and scary at the same time.

How long has your Angel been with you?

Yes, in a way, it is kind of scary -- I'm not sure if that is the word I would use -- but it's kind of a strange feeling when you get the impression you are communicating with an entity that is so far in advance of you, it's like you are a monkey or a dog compared to it -- and you want to just communicate with it in a meaningful way, and wondering if you really even can -- or maybe they are just humoring you.

On the other hand, we have to be careful not to sell ourselves short -- because there are aspects of ourselves that are very advanced --and we just don't know about it at this time -- which is hard to explain.

The Guardian Angel apparently has been with me "forever" -- and I mean "Forever" with a capital F. One has to remember that beings like this Angel do not think of time in the same way as we do -- they think of all time as being here now -- so they know our future selves and our past selves -- and they probably know aspects of ourselves that we ourselves are not aware of -- that's another weird concept which is hard to digest for many people, and with good reason, I suppose.

Edited by IronGhost

Yes, in a way, it is kind of scary -- I'm not sure if that is the word I would use -- but it's kind of a strange feeling when you get the impression you are communicating with an entity that is so far in advance of you, it's like you are a monkey or a dog compared to it -- and you want to just communicate with it in a meaningful way, and wondering if you really even can -- or maybe they are just humoring you.

On the other hand, we have to be careful not to sell ourselves short -- because there are aspects of ourselves that are very advanced --and we just don't know about it at this time -- which is hard to explain.

The Guardian Angel apparently has been with me "forever" -- and I mean "Forever" with a capital F. One has to remember that beings like this Angel do not think of time in the same way as we do -- they think of all time as being here now -- so they know our future selves and our past selves -- and they probably know aspects of ourselves that we ourselves are not aware of -- that's another weird concept which is hard to digest for many people, and with good reason, I suppose.

In ways its very comforting, the words it uses. I guess it was the advanced nature that was intimidating to me, you could call it being scared I guess, I am wondering do you think we all have one like the Angel that loves us as it loves you?

Reading your transcripts is the only time I have felt compelled to want to know more about anything to do with the board ( bad experience when young) I hope you have time to post more soon...Aanica

Iron Ghost

Edited by Aanica