Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

To all Ouija board users...

_OuijaBoy_

Iron Horse.....

I was wondering in your opinion what is the best way to get started in the Ouija board? I usually go to taro card readers and I get my incite that way, but I had a session one day about my sprite guards and I would like to know what you think would be the best way for me to maybe contact them. I'm thinking the Ouija board would be the best, but I don't know were to start.

Hey Iron,

Its been forever since i posed this and i know u've been gone, and i know that you have forgotten my question so i'm reposting i again to hopefully get a reply

Yet another interesting, detailed and innovative session, IronGhost - I second the thanks for posting it - your stuff I have to admit is always a different read.

I'm assuming the spirit is some kind of alien. Or perhaps, he is a spirit from our past. Or future. Who knows how this stuff works.

When he says he is sometimes seen and unseen, could he be in some kind of comatose state? Maybe sometimes conscious, but then sometimes slipping back into the coma state and able to be "unseen" and communicate in a non-corporeal way? He says they discovered his trick and took him to a place of some kind. When his people discovered his ruse, could he have been punished and purposely placed in some sort of semi-lucid or comatose state? Or, perhaps he was just beaten? Or, perhaps, he means he was executed and sometimes appears as an apparition. Weird and fascinating. I'm very intrigued. Not enough to try and use a Ouija myself, mind you, but very intrigued by this.

The spirit could just be a non human entity, I mean why not? - it's always nice to read an old skool *coughnondemonic* approach/experience of the Ouija :tu:

Lol! I just found an online Ouija and asked it if online Ouijas work....it went to 'NO'.

Don't believe it! Those damn Ouija boards lie all the time! But then they know you know that, so they answer in the opposite way, to fool you. But then they know that you know that they know that, so they answer honestly to confuse you.They are very devious, especially the online ones.

Don't believe it! Those damn Ouija boards lie all the time! But then they know you know that, so they answer in the opposite way, to fool you. But then they know that you know that they know that, so they answer honestly to confuse you.They are very devious, especially the online ones.

So the ghosts are in the machines? Eeeeeeee! *runs for the hills*

I actually tried 4 different online Ouijas and asked the same question, I got a no 3-of-4 times, the fourth one, the E-planchette kinda wibbled a bit and that was it.

I was tempted to ask it 'serious' questions, but decided to rely on my intuition instead (that and not wanting to take stock in answers from an E-board)

Yup, some hunk of plastic made in a sweat shop in China holds the key to communicating with the "other side"...

I also have a rock. This isn't some ordinary rock. This rock has the ability to keep aliens from invading. So far the rock has worked like a charm.... :tu:

Yup, some hunk of plastic made in a sweat shop in China holds the key to communicating with the "other side"...

I also have a rock. This isn't some ordinary rock. This rock has the ability to keep aliens from invading. So far the rock has worked like a charm.... :tu:

But don't forget that the concept of the Ouija has been around for many centuries, and has appeared in many forms through many cultures. It really doesn't matter if a board was made in China -- people keep getting hung up on this. It's not a big deal that Parker Bros. makes Ouija boards.

Saying an Ouija is a toy made in China, and this therefore negates its validity -- is like saying that toy plastic Ant Farms negates the reality of the entire ant world.

But don't forget that the concept of the Ouija has been around for many centuries, and has appeared in many forms through many cultures. It really doesn't matter if a board was made in China -- people keep getting hung up on this. It's not a big deal that Parker Bros. makes Ouija boards.

Saying an Ouija is a toy made in China, and this therefore negates its validity -- is like saying that toy plastic Ant Farms negates the reality of the entire ant world.

Ants aren't real. They're a myth.

Edited by Paul Noise

Are you interested in purchasing my anti-Alien Invasion rock? It really works. The concept has been around since I picked it up one day.

Are you interested in purchasing my anti-Alien Invasion rock? It really works. The concept has been around since I picked it up one day.

I don't need it. I have the alien Nar'Lell from the Andromeda galaxy trapped inside a bottle of olive oil -- from there, he emanates a blocking signal that encases my home in a bubble of psychic comfort and safety.

Of course, he has alsmost worked off his debt to me; therefore, I may need you rock some day.

Ahhhhh!

this was done in January!

Ahhhhh!

this was done in January!

Don't you believe in reincarnation?

hi everyone i am new here to be honest i never new that it exsisted i mean the site as well as whats been happening to my next door neighbour since they have had this cat.

i will chat to u all but as it approaching night i feel the chill.....good bye....

p. s speak to u tomorrow for advice.

Welcome to the UM forums! Just make a new thread topic in the appropriate category of the forums and lay out your story and you can be sure people will be around to comment, though keep in mind some can be very supportive, somewhat supportive, neutral, skeptical, very skeptical and occasionally nearly disdainful, so be ready for anything. =)

Don't you believe in reincarnation?

reincarnation, NOT necromancy

but nice try. reincarnation, is someone starting a New thread, which has already been done. same topic.

Perhaps the following Quija board session report will give you an idea about the kind of advice you can get from Quija board "beings"

http://ironghost.wordpress.com/2006/08/18/...e-a-true-story/

good theory. if that story is true it actually makes some sence. if not, well its a good story, alot of imagination in the author

I would never use an ouija board. Don't ya all remember what happened to the little girl in the Exorcist?

I would never use an ouija board. Don't ya all remember what happened to the little girl in the Exorcist?

No, what happened?

Yes, what happened? It has been years, my memory may be getting foggy...

No, what happened?

She lost out on an Oscar once everyone realised it was Mercedes McCambridge doing the voice... and it's all down to the Ouija Board. :no:

Edited by schizoidwoman

I get such a kick out of pushing the sliding piece around lol.

The trick is, try to get some attractive girls playing, then make it spell out provocative things! "You will take off all your clothes" etc. :yes::tu:

Hey Iron,

Its been forever since i posed this and i know u've been gone, and i know that you have forgotten my question so i'm reposting i again to hopefully get a reply

Hi pinkfox:

I'm so sorry -- I did not mean to ignore your post and request. Tell you what I'll PM you today with some thoughts ....

Iron

Shouldn't a 74 page rarely-even-necroed thread be locked at some point, and someone can start some new one? Who is going to actually read through more than 20 pages of ANYTHING, let alone 70?