Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

To all Ouija board users...

_OuijaBoy_

Guys, Ken didn't post his own ad blurb here on the thread. Someone else did.

Thank you for your kind words, and I use my consciousness to direct the joy and prosperity vibrations of the universe in your direction.

Guys, Ken didn't post his own ad blurb here on the thread. Someone else did.

Thats not what he said Boorite: Quote:

Question: How interesting. You know, I am immediately suspicious because my name is Ken, and your name is Kentu -- this sounds to me like a it might be implying that you are actually a higher aspect of my own personality -- as in Ken-2, or Ken II. Is this the case? Are you a fragment of my own greater being?

Thats not what he said Boorite: Quote:

Question: How interesting. You know, I am immediately suspicious because my name is Ken, and your name is Kentu -- this sounds to me like a it might be implying that you are actually a higher aspect of my own personality -- as in Ken-2, or Ken II. Is this the case? Are you a fragment of my own greater being?

I don't get it. I wasn't addressing that. I was addressing how people were responding to his ad blurb by saying that advertising here isn't cool. Ken didn't post it. He's not a spammer, is my point.

Just so that there's no confusion - there are absolutely no issues with IronGhost's Signature :tu:

Now that's cleared up - Back to the Ouija Boards...

The way a Ouija board works:

1. You cannot hold your hands perfectly in place if you are correctly positioning them on the indicator.

2. The subconscious mind has as one of it's many attributes, the position of collaborator. It accesses stored memory in order to support the conscious thought. Therefore...your questions, asked in a conscious state of mind are answered by a subconscious support system. Your subconscious mind directs your hands to provide the answer it has found that supports the conscious question.

Knowing this...one can only conclude that the Ouija Board does contain great power in answering questions of any persuasion.

I didn't want to put any advertising on this thread, I just wanted to point out that these sessions are posted by a professional writer. I'm not a skeptic concerning Ouija boards but I'm skeptic concerning the results of the sessions posted here.

At first I found the transcripts really amusing, and interesting.

But the later responses is rather troubling, as its rude and unwise to play 'games' with spirits, especially with unfamiliar spirits that the person is channeling, or rather other forms of existence. They have different concepts that their own consciousness is guided by, and they have their own beliefs and such. Don't be arrogant enough to think that they will be in tune with the same concepts and attitudes as humans, nor would they feel they need to understand the ways of human behavior just to answer some questions thrusted onto them, especially questions that are weaved with spite and mischief. Their knowledge and their explanations will be different because of their experiences which are usually unknown by most humans. There is a wealth of knowledge that a human is not aware of in other dimensions, as many concepts and information studied and have been developed by human scientists, philosophers, researchers, leaders, etc... are not of utter importance to them, since they may or may not work with the similar concepts. It certainly doesn't give way to the expectations that the 'supreme' and absolute knowledge is dealt by human minds and concepts. Humans have their consciousness and their 'culture of existence', and other entities of other 'species' and consciousness have theirs. Not many humans even have the proper awareness of their own consciousness and their own existence let alone another entirely different dimension and 'species'.

WHO ?

Dr. Strange. For sure.

I'm not asking you.

Dr. Strange. For sure. :tu:

take a guess Andy.......

tell me about the wabbits eric...B

linked-image

Edited by Barek Halfhand

I appreciate your comments, coldethl. I did make somewhat of a judgement call with the (unitelligible). These were incidents when there was nothing to spell out -- what would happen in the oracle would veer very rapidly down the center of the board and move very briskly off the edge.

Ah, I see.

I'd have enjoyed the story more if I'd had known that at the beginning.

Now I do know, I will enjoy the next one even more!!

:tu:

Please do continue, I find them fascinating!

Ouija boards are f'ed

But I wonder what would happen if you asked it those questions lol

Edited by KB8

Well, since people here are so interested in the messages from 'spirits', this is a message I have received from an entity that is tired and p***ed off from all the questions that is dealt out when the 'summoner' already knows the answers to.

"""I am so freaking sick and tired of all these humans catching and making all these entities of various dispositions and origins to come and talk to them and answer their god damned inane questions that these entities don't even give a god damned sh** about anyways. And yet humans, in their infinite ego, seem to think that everyone cares about their RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS and are there to answer their questions about the universe, which is completely limited in scope anyways,. Why should some lost deity, why should some poor straggler, some random entity in some far off dimension who is just going about his god damned business, maybe he is even just going to his job, care about answering some god damned humans insane questions through a ****ing primitive medium such as a Ouija board>! Do any ****ing humans ever consider the inconvenience that they are putting on any of these entities? Some entities can leave, but some humans ****ing MAKE them stay there until they are done making the poor thing answer all of their god damned questions. And half the time. No, more than half the time. 98.9999999% of the god damned times the humans don't even have the mental comprehension to understand what the hell these beings are saying to them, so their consciousness makes up some ****ing words and slaps it together and these god damned humans consider it to be the freaking gospel and gods god damned law. Who the hell gave these people the right to stop innocent entities, going about their business, and ask them a bunch a questions that half of them DON'T even UNDERSTAND? And why does EVERY HUMAN think that entities on the 'OTHER SIDE' which, I assure you, there are TRILLIONS of 'OTHER SIDES' than just the 'OTHER SIDE' that humans ****ing group together into one large 'if you're not corporeally in front of me, YOU MUST BE DEAD!'s 'other side', know what the hell is going on -HERE.- and if they DO understand what the hell is going on -HERE.- then why the hell would they care about answering questions about someone's ****ing relationship? I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE'S RELATIONSHIPS, WHY WOULD SOMETHING THAT LIVES IN ANOTHER DIMENSION AND HAS NO ****ING CLUE WHO PETER IS FROM PAUL, LET ALONE UNDERSTAND HUMAN EMOTIONS ****ING CARE? FURTHER MORE not EVERYTHING that exists has HUMAN EMOTIONS. If you have HUMAN RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS, ASK A ****ING HUMAN FOR sh** SAKES! WE DON'T CARE!!!

The universe isn't humans playground, all 'entities' that are curious about contacting humans are not their personal slaves that exist soley to answer their inane questions that are MEANINGLESS.

Why do humans think that everything bugging them is soooooo god damned important? Is it important to you that I have to deal with late-fee's cause I'm routinely late in dropping off movies? NO? WELL **** YOU TOO! It's just completely assinine and retarded that humans have to subject US, even those living in the flesh, but are not humans, to answer such ego based, introverted questions. Go ask a god damned psychic about these things. They're the ones making money on dipsh**s that don't have any stock in COMMON SENSE. NEWS FLASH, WE DON'T CARE THAT CINDY IS CHEATING ON TYLER WITH ****ING CODY. NO-ONE DOES!"""

WOW!! :lol:

Well, since people here are so interested in the messages from 'spirits', this is a message I have received from an entity that is tired and p***ed off from all the questions that is dealt out when the 'summoner' already knows the answers to.

This was awesome, Risov, I'll be grinning the rest of the morning :). Thanks.

NS

Boy, that spirit sure had a way with words....Good reading... :tu:

"""I am so freaking sick and tired of all these humans catching and making all these entities of various dispositions and origins to come and talk to them and answer their damned inane questions that these entities don't even give a damned sh** about anyways. And yet humans, in their infinite ego, seem to think that everyone cares about their RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS and are there to answer their questions about the universe, which is completely limited in scope anyways,.

So, the spirits HAVE to answer when someone calls them? I am not buying that, I would think spirits could ignore calls just like we can. I am sure they have a better caller ID system that we do.

Meh, Iron's story was better.

So, the spirits HAVE to answer when someone calls them? I am not buying that, I would think spirits could ignore calls just like we can. I am sure they have a better caller ID system that we do.

I have to agree with that one. Most people who are playing it, either "ask" for a certain person, or one that is random, who decides to come through. I am sure they can choose their battles just like humans. Also due to the language of that one, it seems it is extremely malevolant to me. JN- :yes: