Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

To all Ouija board users...

_OuijaBoy_

U know what amazes me about that disortation - he had it scripted word for word.... :blink:

Well he is a talented writer. He can't just shut that off.

And hell, they're good entertainment and a very nice break from the people that post stuff in text talk.

:tu:

I agree with you Ethel. Just because someone can remember and has a gift at writing and story telling doesn't mean that the story isn't true. Besides Iron has mentioned in past posts that he usually has someone writing down what is being spelled out by the board. If after an experience he would go back and fill in the missing portion, such as mood, setting, dialog from others it's no different than a journalist taking quick notes and filling in later.

I really like Iron Ghost's entries. They are well written and capture the mood of his and those of his friends experiences.

Mabon.

Another fantastic story Iron, thanks for sharing. I dont know that I agreed with Arlo's cocktail prior to the session but hey, whatever worked for him....JN-- :tu:

I said: “Yes! That is amazing!”

It amazed me that my life stories involves coincidences.

Very hard to produce it by just being creative.

It amazed me that my life stories involves coincidences.

Very hard to produce it by just being creative.

I dont think there are any coincidences PE as I believe there is a reason for everything. Iron certainly is a fantastic writer, and I am creative but heck I could never write like that, wish I could..

:no:

I dont think there are any coincidences PE

That is the safest word to use in a forum like this. :lol:

A ouija board works as well as the material its made out of. The cleaner and less friction between the parts, the smoother it will operate. Slick paper and a slick traveller like a CD (maybe waxed) would work better than a velcro board. Interesting story but ... pretty outlandish, possible future in bad hollywood movie screenoplays though. =)

That was another great story Iron...It was great reading and definitely holds one interest..Hope another one is coming soon :tu:

Am I the only one who thinks Ouija boards and their believers/users are down right silly? I'm not saying there are no spirits, entities, dimensions, or whatever Ouija boards are "connecting" to, just that the premiss behind such an object is border line retarded.

Think about it, how is a cardboard panel with screen printed lettering going to allow a "rift" or "connection" to another dimension and or spirit? If such a simple object can perform that kind of proposed connection, then why can't I write letters on my breakfast toast and have it achieve similar results?

And what about the mysterious other end of the board? Are Ouija believers really implying such spirits or entities from another dimension can connect and communicate to you, of all things, THROUGH CARDBOARD? rather then just go, "Hey, I'm a spirit from another dimension, hows it going."

You would think if they could jump across dimensions and utilize an Ouija boards to communicate, then why not a phone? Or any other convenient object or device, or shall I even say a person.

I'm not directing this towards anyone, just sharing my view points on the subject. People believe in some ridiculous stuff, and some want it to be true so badly they're willing to neglect reality and logic to achieve it.

Hi everybody! This is my firs post. I understand english verry well but my writing is a little bad, so if u find any mistakes i'm sorry :blush:

I don't know much about the ouija boards, 'cause in my country doesn't exist. But the reason why i've registerd here is 'cause of iron ghost storys. I really love them, and i think that they are true.

And i have a question, this ouija board is only working in America???

And for iron ghost: Please post another one of your ouija sessions, i find them verry interesting.

Thank you! :D

how is a cardboard panel with screen printed lettering going to allow a "rift" or "connection" to another dimension and or spirit?
Simple...you ask a question, your finger will answer it.

But don't talk to them via the phone line, it will make you retarded.

Simple...you ask a question, your finger will answer it.

But don't talk to them via the phone line, it will make you retarded.

Minus the difference in materials, how would a cardboard panel differ from a phone line in this situation? Both are simply inanimate objects.

I just find it humorous such an unusual and biased (as in a lot of cases the user is producing the results themselves, consciously or not) method is used or accepted for such beliefs.

Both are simply inanimate objects.
The phone only got numbers on it.

A little bit inconvenient for communication.

I actually graduated from using the board, i tried using pen.

The phone only got numbers on it.

A little bit inconvenient for communication.

I actually graduated from using the board, i tried using pen.

I was implying using the phone to provide a voice for the supposed entity for communication :blink: I can't think of a more convenient way >.>

After all just about every phone has the components to do so. If these entities can control something as obscure as your hand, why not a signal or frequency?

Am I the only one who thinks Ouija boards and their believers/users are down right silly? I'm not saying there are no spirits, entities, dimensions, or whatever Ouija boards are "connecting" to, just that the premiss behind such an object is border line retarded.
The boards are simply a tool for people with pre existing abilities....it is a focal point (if you will) like a hypnotist using a watch on a chain etc. .....now as someone else stated earlier in the thread, the boards can be imbued with a "bad charge" over time (imho)....B

halfhandshufffle:LACUNA COIL - Our Truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDaDtHMgVxM

Edited by Barek Halfhand

Think about it, how is a cardboard panel with screen printed lettering going to allow a "rift" or "connection" to another dimension and or spirit? If such a simple object can perform that kind of proposed connection, then why can't I write letters on my breakfast toast and have it achieve similar results?

And what about the mysterious other end of the board? Are Ouija believers really implying such spirits or entities from another dimension can connect and communicate to you, of all things, THROUGH CARDBOARD? rather then just go, "Hey, I'm a spirit from another dimension, hows it going."

You would think if they could jump across dimensions and utilize an Ouija boards to communicate, then why not a phone? Or any other convenient object or device, or shall I even say a person.

I'm not directing this towards anyone, just sharing my view points on the subject. People believe in some ridiculous stuff, and some want it to be true so badly they're willing to neglect reality and logic to achieve it.

Of course it does sound silly, because it is simply a toy, but in reality it isn't. Any "tool" used to open the communication between humans, and the spiritual world can cause strange and sometimes dangerous events surrounding the use. When we summons spirits whether it's consciously, or using a Ouija, Tarot Cards, or other means, it has been proven to be a gateway to the unexplained phenomena that follows. They are all linked to the "occult." Logic goes right out the window when dealing with the paranormal, most of us are well aware of that...Even home made Ouijas out of paper and a glass cup can induce the same effect, if the players are open enough to actually conjure something up. I believe, that spirits are all around us and will connect to us, when they choose or when asked to pop in, and give us messages, which can sometimes come with a price..JN