Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

To all Ouija board users...

_OuijaBoy_

We tried it again, and we asked it if it was seeking out Daniel (the one who uses Anubis as his alias). It replied "YES" and then we asked it why it sought him out. It replied, "TRUTH." We then ended the session because we were cold and the shivering was moving the planchette.

Cool stuff, though.

Were you able to confirm that she had indeed, lived and died in your house?

Yes, I found a newspaper clipping of the crime in the library, but this was after I had passed her over. After I had confirmed it I was more excited and felt better about helping her than I did scared. But there is still a bit of a mystery attached to the house and the crime, such as the police were unable to uncover the gun the drug dealer had used to shot the family with, the had searched the house, the land and all surroundinmg area, but came up with nothing. I believe it's in behind the fire wall in the fire place, because one night when I was lighting a fire, my hand had connected with the firewall, and there was a hollow sound that came from it, although I had chipped away most of the stone, I couldn't make a big enough hole to truly see what was there, but I did confirm that there was a pocket there. Of course I showed this to the landloard and gave him my theory, but I don't think I convienced him of anything....

do you think it would be possible to contact a deity via the Ouija board? you know just out of curiosity

Edited by Dragon Seeker

LMAO, yes, choclate is good too, and it's an excellent stimilant....

what about caffine? we cant forget good old caffine now can we?

what about caffine? we cant forget good old caffine now can we?

Yes, actually coffee is, but too much of it can freeze you up durning dream state...

do you think it would be possible to contact a deity via the Ouija board? you know just out of curiosity

Well, let me put it this way -- you get a lot of entities who claim the title of being a god -- some will identify themseves as a "minor god" or a "local nature god" -- but as he great English writer Charles Dickens said, "The proof of the pudding is in the eating of it."

That is, when you ask for demonstrations of god-like abilities, you usually get a lot of boastful blather, or condescending statements about how us little Ouija users should be careful for what we ask for.

Or to later clarify that such tricks can not be performed based on it is the users of the board who are behind the movement. To be argued....I am sure.

Or to later clarify that such tricks can not be performed based on it is the users of the board who are behind the movement. To be argued....I am sure.

Not to belabor this point, as I guess I have already done so many times -- but the question of what is moving is actually very complex when you look at it very deeply.

All movement as we seem to experience in reality is not really what we think it is. All movements, whether it be the planchette on an Ouija board, of the movement of a flag waving in the wind, when folowed in a chain of events back to their original causes leads down a very strange path.

Of course, a flag doesn't really move -- you might safely say the wind is moving the flag. Yet we get used to saying: "The flag is waving in the wind." But the flag cannot move on it's own, the wind needs to move the flag. But then, what is moving the wind? Can the wind move "on it's own"? The answer is clearly "no". For the wind to move, energy must be added to the system from outside -- the sun needs to heat the earth causing the gases in the atmosphere to become excited -- so the wind doesn't really "move" -- like the flag being pushed around by the wind, the wind is being pushed around by the sun and the motions of the earth. But does the sun, then "move" by itself -- what caused the fusions reactions in the sun in which hydrogen and helium atoms are forces to break down, release their energy and cast off a net emission of one gamma ray photon -- but do these events "move" of themselves -- the answer is always "no" the atoms of the sun are forced together by the tremendous weight of gravity, compacting them, crushing them down, forcing them into nuclear reactions, with which they counter the effects of gravity and causing the sun to blow back outward against all the pressure --- and so on.

So, anyway, to say that the "mind" or the "unconscious" mind is moving the planchette is really not saying anything at all or is not explaining anything. In common terms, it is tempting to say "the mind is moving the planchette" -- but then people cheat by calling an end to the process there -- what's moving the mind, which in turn is moving the planchette -- is it the brain? The chemicals coursing through the brain "acting" as a miraculous thing called "thought"?

The fact is, the planchette does not move. The mind appears to move the body and the body appears to move the planchette -- but the mind and body could not move without an endless chain of events that have their root in something much more difficult to understand. That mysterious "something" is the ultimate source of the communications, such as they exist or not, or appear to exist or not -- or both exist and not exist at the same time -- or not exist at all.

Edited by IronGhost

"Hi people. Alrighty this is going to be a strange request and all but would it be possible for someone to

possibly ask these questions for me the next time they use an Ouija board?

Firstly it would be deemed important that if someone decides to ask these for me, that possibly

they have a regular spirit who them have come to trust and know somewhat. Of course being experienced

with the board is always important.

The reason I ask is I'd like some feedback from another spirit via another persons Seance to compare

to answers I recently got from my little sisters Seance not so long ago. I would like to see how the

answers compare and differ.Of course I realize answers from Ouija are never to be taken as gospel but

If anyone could indeed ask these q's on there next Ouija board Seance

i'd be very greatful.

The questions: Does god Exist?

Is there a soul?

Is time travel possible?

Are there other dimensions?

Please reply to this to say if you could do this for me and explain when you would be having your next

Seance.

I'd like to say that thos questions will be near to impossible to answer, some questions are better left on asked, cause if we arnt ment to know, we arnt ment to know, if we understood, then we'd be gods ourselves thus why God kicked Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden and kept them from eatting from the Tree of Life.

I have a board and am welcomed to talk to people for you but i'm not sure, it's somewhat hard to draw some spirits to certain areas.

Not to belabor this point, as I guess I have already done so many times -- but the question of what is moving is actually very complex when you look at it very deeply.

All movement as we seem to experience in reality is not really what we think it is. All movements, whether it be the planchette on an Ouija board, of the movement of a flag waving in the wind, when folowed in a chain of events back to their original causes leads down a very strange path.

Of course, a flag doesn't really move -- you might safely say the wind is moving the flag. Yet we get used to saying: "The flag is waving in the wind." But the flag cannot move on it's own, the wind needs to move the flag. But then, what is moving the wind? Can the wind move "on it's own"? The answer is clearly "no". For the wind to move, energy must be added to the system from outside -- the sun needs to heat the earth causing the gases in the atmosphere to become excited -- so the wind doesn't really "move" -- like the flag being pushed around by the wind, the wind is being pushed around by the sun and the motions of the earth. But does the sun, then "move" by itself -- what caused the fusions reactions in the sun in which hydrogen and helium atoms are forces to break down, release their energy and cast off a net emission of one gamma ray photon -- but do these events "move" of themselves -- the answer is always "no" the atoms of the sun are forced together by the tremendous weight of gravity, compacting them, crushing them down, forcing them into nuclear reactions, with which they counter the effects of gravity and causing the sun to blow back outward against all the pressure --- and so on.

So, anyway, to say that the "mind" or the "unconscious" mind is moving the planchette is really not saying anything at all or is not explaining anything. In common terms, it is tempting to say "the mind is moving the planchette" -- but then people cheat by calling an end to the process there -- what's moving the mind, which in turn is moving the planchette -- is it the brain? The chemicals coursing through the brain "acting" as a miraculous thing called "thought"?

The fact is, the planchette does not move. The mind appears to move the body and the body appears to move the planchette -- but the mind and body could not move without an endless chain of events that have their root in something much more difficult to understand. That mysterious "something" is the ultimate source of the communications, such as they exist or not, or appear to exist or not -- or both exist and not exist at the same time -- or not exist at all.

Wow! Iron Ghost, that's deep thought, and it make's sense too, the entities we encounter through the board, come through our minds and our energy, we are merely nothing more than a psychic link or channel and the board is a communication tool. That's why I highly recommend beginning user read all they can about the board, and protect themselves spiritualy before, durning and after use. If they apply a little common sense, Don't ask the board stupid questions, add a few safty nets, and don't take anything they recieve seriously as complete truth, their exp will be a pleasurable one I'm sure.

That seems to be putting the cart before the horse, ascribing all kinds of high-minded and mystical attributions and ominipotence to spirits and such, while relegating us "mere" living humans to being the equivalent of fleshy, glorified FM radios.

So when we're alive, we're barely better than two tin cans and a crummy piece of string, randomly picking up signals from superior minds we cannot fathom, but after we die, we somehow obtain all kinds of wacky cosmic powers, super intelligence and wisdom, precognition and any other extra "kewl powerz" that anyone would care to add to the psychical laundry list.

Why is it more plausible for some people to believe that invisible spooks are sending messages through a boardgame, than we, as the sentient, intelligent and dominant species of earth, able to think and abstract on levels unavailable to any other creature, may be responsible for results from so-called "spirit communication"?

A cell phone and driving Tragedy in Tijuana, Baja California Mexico, 2006. Her last words were

"I call you back later...

But we will need a Ouija...."

She was pregnant and deciding what to do with the baby.

That seems to be putting the cart before the horse, ascribing all kinds of high-minded and mystical attributions and ominipotence to spirits and such, while relegating us "mere" living humans to being the equivalent of fleshy, glorified FM radios.

So when we're alive, we're barely better than two tin cans and a crummy piece of string, randomly picking up signals from superior minds we cannot fathom, but after we die, we somehow obtain all kinds of wacky cosmic powers, super intelligence and wisdom, precognition and any other extra "kewl powerz" that anyone would care to add to the psychical laundry list.

Why is it more plausible for some people to believe that invisible spooks are sending messages through a boardgame, than we, as the sentient, intelligent and dominant species of earth, able to think and abstract on levels unavailable to any other creature, may be responsible for results from so-called "spirit communication"?

Your absoluty right jpatt, it hasnt been confirmed wether the user is communicating with a spirit or an aspect of themselves, and it was very one sided of me to state it that way. Maybe that is the mystery behind the board? and if we knew the answer then it would take all the fun out of using it, we should just toss all notions aside and enjoy what the ouija has to offer.:)

Edited by Electra Rain

A cell phone and driving Tragedy in Tijuana, Baja California Mexico, 2006. Her last words were

"I call you back later...

But we will need a Ouija...."

She was pregnant and deciding what to do with the baby.

Interesting. Do you have a source for this?

I had found the story on LiveLeak and now I can’t find it. However, after some searching last night- I did find horrible pictures of the crash on the site. The story was on a local newspaper. Wondering if I should post a picture of just the car. In one of the pictures, she had red roses on the backseat with only a petal that fallen off. Yea, talking on a cell phone while driving is dangerous.

post-14229-1207708187_thumb.jpg

Edited by primordial

• 3 weeks later...
A seance and Ouija board do not always go hand and hand. Ouija boards are known to have very negative effects once the "game" is over. Many times when these are used, it can bring in some nasty spirits and maybe worse. If you and your little sister are dabbling with the occult, all I have to say is, be careful what you wish for.I would say instead of using seances and Ouijas, search within yourself, and get the true results. If you have other questions regarding time travel and other demensions, just check online and get different opinions and then make up your own mind. Good Luck...JN

I hope they take some VERY good advice

"would you take an answer abut Gods' existance from a Ouija board chanelled spirit as gospel? hmm.gif ........B"

!! LULZ :D !!

Edited by Solarbite

Okay, I have an Quija board that is about 45 years old, which I have messed around with off and on for years. I discovered that with some people, I can't make the thing do anything, but whenever my buddy Brain and I give it a go, the thing really gets us in contact with a lot of weird stuff on "the other side."

Neither Brian nor I believe we are moving the oracle, even subconsciously. We take turns being blindfolded while we ask questions and get answers. So I called up Brian last night, he came over, we had a couple of drinks, watched the Minnesota Twins kick the s**t out of the Detroit Tigers, then got out the Quija Board to see if we could get some answers for OuijaBoy.

So here are the result fo our session. I'll put the answers of the Entity we contacted in ALL CAPS for everyone's convenience.

First Question to the Board: "We are seeking the guidance and wisdom of an advanced, intelligent entity -- does anyone care to make contact with us?

Answer: SPEAK.

Question: Hello! This is Ken and Brian. We are human beings on the planet earth. We are physical beings. Who are you?

Answer: WHAT DO YOU MEAN, 'WHO ARE YOU?'

Question: We mean, what is your name? How do you identify yourself?

Answer: YOUR QUESTION MAKES VERY LITTLE SENSE. EXISTENCE IS EXISTENCE.

Question: Don't you have an individual identity? We mean, are you one of many?

Answer: YES, ONE OF MANY.

Question: So how do you identify yourself as opposed to others? That would be your specific name?

Answer: IT WOULD BE CONSIDERED PRIMITIVE AND VULGAR TO EVEN CONSIDER AN INDIVIDUAL IDENTITY HERE.

Question: So you are a being who is one of many, but you have sort of a group mind?

Answer: NO. YOU APPARENTLY ARE OPERATING ON A LOWER TIER OF CONSCIOUSNESS WHICH MAKES FALSE DISTINCTIONS BASED ON THE PRIMACY OF INDIVIDUALITY.

Question: Yes, that's probably true. Here on earth, we all have individual egos, but also consider ourselves members of a group or species of creatures, which we call human beings. But we are okay with it -- does this bother you?

Answer: YOU ARE BIZARRE BUT NOT UNKNOWN.

Question: Well, be that as it may, and since you are apparently on a higher plane of development than our species, will you please answer some important questions for a friend of ours?

Answer: YES.

Question: Do you have a physical existence, or are you a creature composed of pure energy?

Answer: AGAIN, YOU MAKE FALSE ASSUMPTIONS. PHYSICAL MATTER IS ENERGY. ENERGY IS PHYSICAL MATTER. DISTINCTIONS ARE ILLUSIONS OF THE LOWER ORDERS.

Question: Great! We think we know what you mean! What planet to you live on? Are you connected to our planet earth in some way?

Answer: THIS IS YET ANOTHER VERY INANE QUESTIONS FOR WHICH THERE CAN BE NO ANSWER SINCE YOU DON'T SEEM TO BE CONCEIVING OF YOUR REALITY IN THE PROPER WAY.

Question: Sorry. Okay, now here are the questions posed by our friend. First of all, Does God Exist?

Answer: DEFINE GOD.

Question: Well, over here there is much debate about what God is or is not, but let's just say that most people think God is the supreme entity that created the universe, all life, all reality, and ourselves.

Answer: THIS A CONCEPT OF PURE NONSENSE -- A COMMON PERSISTENT ILLUSION OF LOWER ORDER BEINGS -- THE ILLUSION IN GENERATED BY THE FALLACY OF SEPARATION AND INDIVIDUALITY.

Question: Okay, well take that as an answer. Thank you. Now, is there a soul?

Answer: DEFINE SOUL.

Question: Well, here on the planet earth, people make a distinction between what is physical and what is spiritual. A lot of people think that they have a kind of energy form that rides along inside their physical body, and will survive after the physical body dies. So, is there a soul?

Answer: HAVE YOU BEEN LISTENING AT ALL? THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT IS PHYSICAL AND WHAT IS ENERGY. TO SAY THAT A PHYSICAL BODY HAS A SECONDARY ENERGY BODY WITHIN IT IS LIKE SAYING THAT AN ICE CUBE HAS WATER IN IT.

Question: How do you know about ice and water?

Answer: BECAUSE OF YOUR LOWER LEVEL OF DIMENSIONAL EXISTENCE, THERE IS MUCH YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND.

Question: Well, it seems like you are pulling our legs here then, because you needed to ask for definitions of concepts like God and the soul, yet you seem perfectly aware of ice and water.

Answer: YOU HAVE NO LEGS TO PULL.

Question: Whatever, we have a couple of more questions. Is time travel possible?

Answer: DEFINE TIME TRAVEL.

Question: This is the ability to go backwards or foreward in time. Time is a dimension in our existence which is inextricably connected to space. It would be more correct to call it spacetime. We measure time at an arbitrary rate, which we admit is artificial -- it's based on the movements of our planet as it rotates and thus causes separations between periods of light and dark. We use this to make a distinction between one period of time and another period of time -- although the rate of time has actually been shown not to be constant -- for example, the rate of time flow slows down as one speeds up through space and vica versa. Also, time is relative, and also, our scientists are unsure if time has an objective existence in fact - -that is -- independent of its conceptualization by the human mind. So, is there time travel?

ANSWER: YOUR NOT EVEN SURE IF TIME EXISTS, AND YOU WANT TO KNOW IF YOU CAN TRAVEL THROUGH IT? IF YOU WOULD ONLY LISTEN TO YOURSELVES, YOU WOULD SOUND INSANE.

Question: Perhaps. Okay, here is the last question from our friend. Are there other dimensions? And in this case, we are assuming our friend is talking about different realms of existence, each of which contain their own worlds, and are separate from each other, discrete from each other, and yet, communication between them may be possible. For example, we assume that you are in another dimension and that we are speaking to you through a special tool we call an Ouija Board -- this device along with out human minds acts as a conduit between your dimension and ours. Thus, since you are there and we are here, there must be other dimensions, right?

Answer: WRONG, STUPIDLY WRONG. ONCE AGAIN, YOUR OBSESSION WITH EGO-BASED REALITY FRAMING, A REDUCTIONIST VIEW OF EXISTENCE AND MANY OTHER ILLUSIONS THAT CAN'T BE EXPLAIN TO YOU MAKE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU THINK, KNOW AND BELIEVE TO BE NOTHING MORE THAN PURE NONSENSE.

Question: Okay, thank you for that answer, and thank you for communicating with us. Sending love and greetings from our dimension to yours, good-bye.

Answer: GOOD-BYE.

________

This is a typical type os session we get -- you never know what kind of strange being you are going to get on the other side, and their answers tend to leave one wanting -- although it is interesting.

The only straight up answer "IT" really gave you was that God didn't exist...I find this very interesting.

Wallys said being dead is great, and where he is now has all the good stuff without al the bad stuff -- and it's just like being on earth, but so much better. he says he will probably live that existence for at least a 1,000 years before he goes into the light, where he is afraid he will be absrobed into the "group mind" of God Consciousness, and does not want that.

So Wally knows what time is??

The only straight up answer "IT" really gave you was that God didn't exist...I find this very interesting.

It's up to each individual as to whether they want to believe what any blathering Ouija entity says, or not.

I don't get bent out of shape by what Ouija beings say. I just think it's interesting to see what they have to say.

It's up to each individual as to whether they want to believe what any blathering Ouija entity says, or not.

I don't get bent out of shape by what Ouija beings say. I just think it's interesting to see what they have to say.

Agreed, I just find that humorous.

So Wally knows what time is??

Yes, Wally understands the concept of time quite well. Her died in the 1960s and we first contacted him in the 1970s. His orientation is very human-like and earth-like.

In fact, maintaining a concept of time is important to Wally. He wants to maintain his limbo existence as close to his former living existence as possible.

As I have stated in other posts, Wally is also very good at games -- he taught us a card game called "Hot Heart of the Devil" which was quite a fun game.

He also taught us a game called "Sing It Opposite" which I have discussed elsewhere in the forums.

Wally is a very friendly, human-like dead Mexican -- but he was such a persistent pest, we finally enlisted the help of an entity by the name of "Mantwar" who helped us silence Wally. Mantwar placed what he called an "Aleph Dome" over Wally, which cut off his ability to butt in on all of our Ouija session -- although we can still talk to him whenever we want to, which we somtimes still do.

Think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...some imaginations....

May I suggest a nice peppermint rinse.