Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

To all Ouija board users...

_OuijaBoy_

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. I'll march forthwith to my attic and search through my notebooks --

Awesome. Thanks!

I wonder if two living people, miles apart, could communicate through the board. It would certainly be cheaper than a phonecall!

Tried it, the communication dosnt work very easily often spirits will get lost, we had a couple spirits we knew try to help us and kept getting lost at some church. I had the visual of a great stone church with large wooden doors infront and inside lined the Angels of Gods Court, Arc Angels and Jesus at the very front, a bright light was shinning down on him...each time i still remember it clearly. but thats a personal experience so i know some of you will be skepetics.

IronGhost,

Can we have the promised "angel" ouija session? I get a huge kick out of all your transcripts.

"Angel" ouija session???

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. I'll march forthwith to my attic and search through my notebooks -- I've conducted several angel sessions -- I don't remember which angel session I mentioned earlier, but the one I think I will share with you all involves my childhood "Guardian Angel" based on the little prayer I used to recite in Polish as taught to me by my mother when I was a little boy.

As I recall, the Guaradian Angel was far more strange and edgy than you might think a sweet little angel would be like.

Give me a little time to find it.

Also, thank for your kind comments.

Actually i've had a short session with an Arc Angel who came to us a night Lucifer came among us, name was Zeke, he gave us the short term instead of spelling out Ezekiel, the full name. For some of you who arnt sure if the name is in the bible, Ezekiel was infact in the bible. Zeke told me he's my Guardian Angel now, he knows me from my grandfather.

Okay, here as promised is one of my Ouija sessions involving angels.

The way it came about was, one day some friend and I were talking about all the prayers we learned as children, and I mentioned that my favorite little prayer was the Guardian Angel prayer, which goes like this:

Angel of God, my guardian dear

To whom God’s love commits me here

Ever this day be at my side

to light and guard and rule and guide

Suddenly, we got the idea that it would be fun to get out the Ouija board, simply recite this prayer, and see if we would get any answers or spark some kind of discussion or reactions from the board. We thought it would be cool if it turned out that we had actually been praying to a “real” Guardian Angel.

To make a long story short, this is what we decided to do. Working the session with me was a friend of mine, a fellow journalist who I had once worked with on a daily newspaper in Minnesota. This guy is perhaps the most hard-nosed skeptic and atheist you can get -- recording the session was an elderly woman who was 91 years old, and who was a retired medical doctor. She was also an atheist, but liked to attend the Unitarian Universalist Church from time to time. So I thought I had a good energy combination for a very “clean” session. As I recall, there were three or four other people on hand, sipping wine, watching the session, and making more than a few snarky comments the whole time -- all in fun, though.

Incidentally, this session took place several years before I first encountered the MOMMY entity. I point this out because, in some respects, some may find the tenor and peculiar usages of the entity we contacted similar to MOMMY. But I think you’ll agree, the entity we speak with in this session is definitely not MOMMY -- and if it helps, years later I asked MOMMY if she had anything to do with this session. MOMMY said she did not have anything to do with it, and I believe her.

So to begin:

Opening statement:

Angel of God, my guardian dear

To whom God’s love commits me here

Ever this day be at my side

to light and guard and rule and guide

(Note: The oracle began an extremely slow “scritch, scritch, scritch” to the right, seemingly trying to move, but unable to muster much action, so we repeated the prayer again and then said: “Please come forth!”

The oracle now began an achingly slow crawl and began to spell with many pauses between letters:

M--Y ..... L--I--T--T--L--E ...... B--A--B--Y ...... I ..... L--O--V--E ..... Y--O--U ....

Question: Thank you! Are you my guardian angel?

Answer: P--R--E--C--I--O--U--S ...... B--A--B--Y ..... Y--E--S ..... I ..... S--O ..... L--O--V--E ...... Y--O--U .......I ...... L--O--V--E .....Y--O--U ...

Question: You sound incredible sweet. We like that. Please, can we do anything to make our communication easier? Your words come much slower than we are accustomed to.

ANSWER: M--Y ..... L--I--T--T--L--E .... B--A--B--Y ..... M--A--K--E ..... H--E--A--T ...... B--A--C--K .....O--F ...... N--E--C--K

Question: You want me to apply heat to the back of my neck? Why? Will this help our communication flow better?

ANSWER: S--W--E--A--T--H--E--A--R--T .... B--L--U--E .... E--Y--E--S ...... M--Y ...... L--O--V--E ....... Y--E--S ....... H--E--A--T ....... N--E--C--K ..... I ..... L--O--V--E ..... Y--O--U ....

(Note: Well, this was a first. I would say the angel’s request to heat the back of my neck was strange, but in my many decades of speaking with entities, there is little that I now consider strange in terms of requests.

On another occasion, for example, an Ouija entity by the name of Flantinak requested that I go conduct a session deep in a gypsum mine near Lake Winnipeg in Manitoba, after I received a certain amount of information there, I was to go to West Hawk Lake also in Manitoba for another -- incidentally West Hawk Lake was created by the impact of a gigantic meteorite thousands of years ago -- but anyway, I digress, and that’s another story for another time.

We took a break to discuss the peculiar request to heat the back of my neck, and how we might accomplish this. Several options were discussed, and we finally decided to use what we had on hand -- chemical heat packs. These are small pouches you can buy in sporting goods stores. They are used by campers, ice fisherman or hunters as a convenient way to warm up one’s hands in the outdoors. You just slap the plastic pouch a few times to activate them and they start producing heat. A lot of people here in northern Minnesota keep them in their car winter survival kits -- I had some in my cubby hole.

So what we did was, we activated the chemical heat pads, and using Ace Wrap, we attached them to the back of my neck. Of course, I looked and felt ridiculous. Everybody was laughing at me. The heat on the back my neck felt good at first, but then quickly uncomfortable. Nevertheless, with my neck heating up, we went back to the Ouija board.

Question: Guardian Angel! We have done as you requested. By neck is now being heated. Can you now communicate with us?

(Note: the oracle started moving swiftly now).

ANSWER: LITTLE BABY! I LOVE YOU! THE CELLS OF YOUR BODY ARE CHAMBERS OF JOY!

Question: So, you are my personal Guardian Angel then, the one I used to pray to as a child for protection?

ANSWER: YES, BABY BLUE EYES! LITTLE SWEETHEART!

Question: I must say, you are tremendously nice. Do you realize I am not a baby anymore, but a grown man?

ANSWER: MOLTEN SUNLIGHT POURS FOURTH!

Question: Okay, whatever. I have so many questions. Why did you need me to heat the back of my neck?

ANSWER: WHERE I LIVE INSIDE YOU, PRECIOUS BABY LOVE.

Question: What do you mean by that? Could you expand on what you mean my “live inside me“?

ANSWER: MY PHYSICAL BODY IS INSIDE YOU -- IN YOUR BRAIN STEM.

Question: My immediate reaction is to say that you must be joking, but I have the feeling you are not. How is that you live inside my brain stem? Are you some kind of parasite, and forgive me if this term seems less than delicate.

ANSWER: I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU ..... EXPANSION! YOU ARE MY GOOD BABY. I AM NOT A PARASITE. I AM A PART OF YOUR BRAIN YOUR SPECIES IGNORES.

Question: It sounds like you are talking about some kind of vestigial organ. for example, we human beings have something called an appendix, which is an organ considered to no longer have a useful function, yet still makes up part of our anatomy. Is this portion of my brain stem you speak of something similar? And how big is it, if you know what I mean?

ANSWER: IT IS A TINY NODULE. IT IS A PART OF YOU. I AM IT. DO YOU KNOW THAT I ADORE YOU? EVEN THE WAY YOU MOVE YOUR ELBOWS IS ELEGANT.

Question: Ha! ha! Stop it! But I have so many questions, so if we could focus on them. Please be patient with us. Our curiosity is unrelenting and drives us, so I hope you don’t mind. Are you really an angel, then? It seems to me that you actually may be some sort of isolated or forgotten part of my own brain, and thus my own mind -- perhaps an ancient portion of the human brain that long ago fragmented from the rest of the conscious brain, which I have now tapped into. What do you say?

ANSWER: NO, BABY. I AM YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL. I LOVE YOU. I FEED YOU SWEET HUMMINGBIRD NECTAR.

Question: Thank you! Tell us, then, what was the function of this vestigial brain nodule before it fell into disuse in the human brain and the human species?

ANSWER: IN THE ANCIENT PAST, THE NODULE WAS LARGER AND GAVE YOUR SPECIES THE ABILITY TO PERCEIVE ENERGIES IN THE UNIVERSE, AND ENERGY FIELDS OF YOUR FELLOW CREATURES. YOUR SPECIES USED THIS PERCEPTION TO MODEL REALITY, PRECIOUS LITTLE FEATHER!

Question: Why did we stop using this ability, and this portion of our brains?

ANSWER: SWEET BABY, YOUR SPECIES TURNED TO SYMBOLIC TOOLS AND TOOLS OF DENSER FORMS OF ENERGY ... TURNED AWAY FROM ENERGY MODELING.

(Note: By this, we assumed that the Guardian Angel was speaking about the invention of writing and symbolic language, and the use of tools. By “denser forms of energy” the Angel was referring to physical objects, such as stone or wooden tools, which are, after all, energy acting as matter, if you know what I mean).

Question: So what you seem to be saying, then, is that when the brain stem nodule fell into disuse, your species -- an angel as well call you -- moved in and began to occupy this nodule as a kind of vessel for your existence?

ANSWER: MY STREAM OF STAR SHINE, MY HEART, MOONLIGHT GLOWING ON WHITE SEA FOAM, PEEPING LITTLE FUZZY CHICK, WE DID NOT MOVE IN. WE WERE ALWAYS THERE. WE ARE BORN INTO DENSE ENERGY ALONG WITH YOU.

Question: Let me back up here a bit to clear some things up in our own minds. When I was a child, I was the common belief that I was praying to an angel, a creature described by a number of our earth-bound religions. We envisioned these angels to have basically human form, except that they were fantastically beautiful and that they had white wings on their backs, and they could fly. Furthermore, the angels were said to be created by what many people consider to be God -- and that angels are a species of being that are perhaps superior to human beings -- living in some kind of spiritual realm, such as heaven, in the realms of God. There are also many classifications of angels, such as seraphim, cherubim, thrones, archangels, dominations, etc.

So my question to you is, would you consider yourself to fit into this general description.

ANSWER: YEARNING, THE CHICK GAPES MOUTH .... TILTS HEAD SKYWARD .... BEAUTIFUL MOTHER ALIGHTS ... GOLDEN WINGS ... DROPS UMM UMM UMM WORM INTO MOUTH .... UNIVERSE DANCES LOVE AND JOY! MY HEART, MY LOVE!

(Note: While the comments of the Guardian Angel were endearing and loving to the point of being sugary, we found this last comment to be less than productive in our quest for knowledge. It occurred to me that the back of my neck was now boiling hot .. well, not boiling -- but uncomfortably, sweaty hot. I had the intuitive feeling that my nape was now too hot -- heating up the vestigial nodule in my brain stem too much -- and thus causing the Guardian Angel to began speaking in higher language and poetic terms. So we decided to break, unwrap my neck and then continue the session, while my neck was still relatively warm.)

(Incidentally, it’s interesting that I have this kind of encounter an “problem” quite often -- rather than all the fire-breathing and soul-devouring demons so many people worry about when it comes to Ouija board communication. In my 40 years experience with the board, it’s a far bigger problem to keep certain entities from veering off into rapturous digressions of super-sweet, sappy and saccharin professions of extreme love -- rather than to encounter evil spirits or demons who want to haunt, possess or b****-slap some nice fresh naive souls. Anyway ...

(So to continue:

Question: Guardian Angel, would you please speak more directly to the scenario as I outlined it a few minutes ago?

ANSWER: I LOVE YOU, MY BABY. BILLIONS OF YEARS ..... MANY FORMS AND MANIFESTATION ARE ENTERED. AN EPOCH IN YOUR ANCIENT PAST, YOU COMMUNED WITH US, AND OUR MANIFESTATION WAS OF THE LIKE YOU DESCRIBE.

Question: So what you seem to be saying is that, the nodule in our brain stems, when it was once dominant, produced the images of winged angelic beings that we still have a kind of universal racial memory of today?

ANSWER: THE NODULE DOES NOT PRODUCE IMAGES. IT IS OUR PHYSICAL BODY. (PAUSE) WAIT ..... WAIT .... I NOW LOVE YOU EVEN MORE THAN BEFORE!

Question: Jeepers! How then do angels appear to us as beings external to ourselves?

ANSWER: IN THE SAME WAY THAT ALL ENERGIES FOCUSED BY YOUR BRAIN APPEAR EXTERNAL, BABY FLOWER.

Question: I’m not a baby, you know.

ANSWER: I LOVE YOU.

Question: Okay, but let me ask you this -- would you consider you and your fellow angels to be a nonhuman species, even though you possess a human physical element to your existence -- that is, are you human beings, or an artifact of human brain function -- or what?

ANSWER: WE ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS. WE ARE ANGELS. SUNLIGHT FILTERED THOUGH SPRING PETAL BLOSSOMS -- YOUR GENTLE GLOWING FACE, HONEY BABY, SWEET NECTAR ON YOUR SOFT LIPS.

Question: Nice. Well, would you say that you are a species that originated in the universe along a line of, say, evolution or development, that was wholly separate from that of the human race?

ANSWER: ANGELS AND HUMANS LONG BEEN CO-BEINGS; HOWEVER, THERE WAS TIME WHEN WE DID NOT KNOW YOU, BEFORE OUR JOY TOGETHER.

Question: Now we are getting somewhere. Can you tell me, then, Guardian Angel -- I mean, could you go back for me to that extremely distant time before you encountered human beings? What is your origin? Are you spiritual beings who lived in a sort of heavenly realm?

ANSWER: WE ENTERED THE REALM OF THE PHYSICAL AS VEGETATION, ADORABLE BABY, SOFT BREATH, SO BEAUTIFUL.

Question: What? What do you mean? That you were once a kind of plant life?

ANSWER: MY BABY, YOU SANG TO ME, AND I LOVE YOU. YES. OUR BEGINNINGS WERE AS MOLD.

Question: Hmmmmm. Well, the beginnings of physical life hear on earth, as we understand or theorize, began as simple organic molecules, which later became proteins, which later developed into single cell organisms, and the complexity continued to increase, until there were water-borne creatures -- and to make a long story short -- land animals emerged and continued to grow more complex until beings such as ourselves were developed. Are you saying this is similar to your own origins -- and did you origin occur here on earth with us?

ANSWER: NO, BABY LOVE. WE DID NOT ORIGINATE ON THIS PLANET.

Question: Well, what can you tell me about the development of your physical existence after mold appeared on your planet? I mean, did the mold lead to more complex life forms, one of which eventually became your species?

ANSWER: MOLD WAS THE ONLY SPECIES. IT COVERED ENTIRE PLANETARY SURFACE TO GREAT DEPTH. AS MOLD, WE ACHIEVED HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS .... BABY.

(Note: This last response started to come very slowly, as my neck was now beginning to cool considerably. But the Guardian Angel seemed more focused so we pressed ahead).

Question: Were there oceans on your planet of origin?

ANSWER: WE WERE THE OCEAN .... LOVE .... YOU ...

(Note: My neck was now cool again, and the Guardian Angel was slowing down. Rather than heating up my brain stem again after what was already an extremely long session, we decided to end it here and continue at a later time because we still had an extreme amount of ground to cover.

As I see in my notes, the Guardian Angel sessions went on for many days, and really involved a lot of tricky twists and turns .... the sessions actually involve many thousands of words, and in looking over the transcripts, I will almost certainly edit what I post here for the sheer sake of length -- but nothing of the original will be changed, and what I leave out, I will probably summarize for you.

Part of the problem is that some of the discussion veers into complex cosmological discussions -- my session partners beseeched me to stop veering off into so many intricate discussions of the nature of reality and the details involved in the transfer of a vegetation-based consciousness into sublime beings of the angelic realms ... no doubt, many herE would find it mind-numbing as well.

But, anyway, there are many questions left to answer, which I will answer.

1. How did the angels come to join the human race a partners or fellow travelers in the grand scheme of things?

2. Why do we even need Guardian Angels? What are they guarding us from, if anything?

3. Why do they love us so much?

4. Does every human being have a vestigial brain organ inhabited by an angel?

5. What else are the angels up to?

6. Do they still manifest themselves physically as a planet-wide ocean or blanket of mold?

7. How does all this information fit in with the common view we have of angels today, angel lore and angelology?

And more ....

Incidentally, I realize that something as disgusting and slimy as mold seems as far from what we would consider normally in the realm of the angelic, but withhold your judgment in this regard until you see the whole scenario as it played out across the uncounted billions of millennia, and I think it will make sense to you....

I apologize for the delays until the next post -- I’m kind of busy around here ... but thanks for reading ....

Hi people. Alrighty this is going to be a strange request and all but would it be possible for someone to

possibly ask these questions for me the next time they use an Ouija board?

Firstly it would be deemed important that if someone decides to ask these for me, that possibly

they have a regular spirit who them have come to trust and know somewhat. Of course being experienced

with the board is always important.

The reason I ask is I'd like some feedback from another spirit via another persons Seance to compare

to answers I recently got from my little sisters Seance not so long ago. I would like to see how the

answers compare and differ.Of course I realize answers from Ouija are never to be taken as gospel but

If anyone could indeed ask these q's on there next Ouija board Seance

i'd be very greatful.

The questions: Does god Exist?

Is there a soul?

Is time travel possible?

Are there other dimensions?

Please reply to this to say if you could do this for me and explain when you would be having your next

Seance.

AS a warning to all those thinking of using an ouija board, DONT. I have heard many srotries in which people have died mysteriously after using the ouija board. Besides the ouija board works as a portal into the spirit relm that is baiscly a door. It can let in happy spirits or spirits that are menacing.

1. How did the angels come to join the human race a partners or fellow travelers in the grand scheme of things?

2. Why do we even need Guardian Angels? What are they guarding us from, if anything?

6. Do they still manifest themselves physically as a planet-wide ocean or blanket of mold?

7. How does all this information fit in with the common view we have of angels today, angel lore and angelology?

And more ....

Incidentally, I realize that something as disgusting and slimy as mold seems as far from what we would consider normally in the realm of the angelic, but withhold your judgment in this regard until you see the whole scenario as it played out across the uncounted billions of millennia, and I think it will make sense to you....

I apologize for the delays until the next post -- I’m kind of busy around here ... but thanks for reading ....[/i]

I've got to say you have an interesting session there, i liked reading it an awful lot, do this, try to remember what it's name was you used to pray to, and then aks it it's name, because i too have hand an ecounter with an Angel...but i yet to ask more of my Guardian Angels existance, i think you've sparked my mind to a session myself. The reason why i ask you this is because i've always adored the name Zeke (Ezekiel), then one night while using the board, Zeke came to me and my friends, you've inspired me to sometime talk with zeke about this stuff, i want to find out his existance as well similar. I enjoyed your post, your questions seemed very much well thought out. This is interesting, keep in contact, when i do the similar experience with Zeke i'll post to you about it. Did you do this with friends then i assume?

AS a warning to all those thinking of using an ouija board, DONT. I have heard many stories *edited your word* in which people have died mysteriously after using the ouija board. Besides the ouija board works as a portal into the spirit relm that is baiscly a door. It can let in happy spirits or spirits that are menacing.

The key word you put there is "Stories" people say these things to try to make people become afraid of such things and spread such rumors, i've used an ouija board for years and i still havnt had a single "Bad" experience at all. yes they act as a portal, similar as i believe our bodies are a shell and act as a portal too. Honestly you can open your body up to their world as well to bring them through. So i call False for this, not being rude, but truely i dont think they are Evil and bad....

one question though Emmalee, have you had an experience with the Ouija Board? if so how many times and what has happened??

IronGhost,

Thanks for the transcript, and I'm eager to read more.

I wonder if the "tiny nodule" in the brainstem is the pineal gland, and if we're going to hear anything about photosensitive retinal ganglion cells. Or melanopsin, or blue-light fungal photoreceptors, or circadian rhythms... Does any of that ring a bell? Was the mention of worms a clue to the early stages of this symbiosis?

In any case, I had never thought of angels as a fungus. I've been entertaining the fantasy that angels are literally celestial creatures, the consciousness of stars. But a globe-spanning mold? :D That one had not occurred to me.

I look forward to more.

PS: Then again, the pineal gland is not really what you'd call "in the neck."

Edited by Hamlyn

Come to think of it...iv'e just thought about something...if i recall correctly, you state about a planet that used to be? could this be that the planet could be the beginning of what we call our solar system/universe?? what i'm talking bout is the beginning, the theory of big bang, or from what used to be a bunch of planets and "their" planet could been that it was one of their own planets which they now are the make up of our solar system/planet which is also now the make up of us? just a thought

• 3 weeks later...

IronGhost,

I'm looking forward to you completing this

And more ....

I apologize for the delays until the next post -- I’m kind of busy around here ... but thanks for reading ....

Edited by Mesobaite

IronGhost,

I'm looking forward to you completing this

Oh yes .... thanks for the reminder. I'll post up the rest in just a bit .... I apologize for the delay, been fantastically busy around here. It's hard to get to everything sometimes ... so much to do, so little time, so many Ouija entities ranting and raving for attention all the time, so many of them full of information .... it's hard to keep up.

Thanks again for your interest -- will post today.

Cool, I've been looking forward to it also.

A seance and Ouija board do not always go hand and hand. Ouija boards are known to have very negative effects once the "game" is over. Many times when these are used, it can bring in some nasty spirits and maybe worse. If you and your little sister are dabbling with the occult, all I have to say is, be careful what you wish for.I would say instead of using seances and Ouijas, search within yourself, and get the true results. If you have other questions regarding time travel and other demensions, just check online and get different opinions and then make up your own mind. Good Luck...JN

This is very intelligent advice coming from a very intelligent fellow.

well that sounds more like a demon to me, alway thinking of us as pathetic and stupid, demons also seem to have a proudness about them, the fact that it said there was no god was interesting, if you asked a demon that question it would probably give you the same answer, anyone else agree or am i just making no sense at all?

It sounds very much like a demon to me, and as a demon you really think he would want us believing in God?

no of course not he would want us to deny Christ and go to hell.

In conclusion:

When playing with Satan,

you always lose.

stay away from the occult.

Oh yes .... thanks for the reminder. I'll post up the rest in just a bit .... I apologize for the delay, been fantastically busy around here. It's hard to get to everything sometimes ... so much to do, so little time, so many Ouija entities ranting and raving for attention all the time, so many of them full of information .... it's hard to keep up.

Thanks again for your interest -- will post today.

K, thanx....the suspense is unbearable....lol

Your a great writer by the way, whether this stuff is fiction or not...lol

*banshee attempt to torment*

" Play with fire, your gunna get burnt".

Pardon my neurotic behavior. :)

I think that asking those sorts of questions

Does god Exist?

Is there a soul?

Is time travel possible?

Are there other dimensions?

of a Ouija board is at the very least, shaky. My friends and I engage in readings (with recent demonic rooting and those angry about past lives we've tapered off quite a bit though) and one of them has advised me that these types of questions, though harmless here, may illicit the worst reaction on the board. The first 2 at least seem more personal, more of something only you can answer, not the board.

But yes, as someone mentioned earlier, it's only dangerous if you let it be (whether through purpose or accident)

And so the Guardian Angel session continues ...

Note: We resumed the session again a two days later, again with the same team at the board and recording duties --after the first encounter with the Guardian Angel, most present at the first session were eager to hear more.

Interesting note: For the second session, I obtained a small electrical heating pad, plugged it in and placed it around my neck. With my neck roasting under this thing, we tried to contact the Guardian Angel, but with no luck

During several attempts to raise the G.A., we were first answered by a man who said he had died while trying to burglarize a meat packing plant in Wisconsin. He said he was washed up Golden Gloves boxer and turned to crime after his fighting career tanked. He tried to get into the plant by crawling down a chimney, but got stuck. He was trapped there until the meat plant opened, fired up its furnace, and he was cooked by the heat and smoke inside the chimney. He said it was a horrible death.

A number of the Ouija observers wanted to continue talking to this dead man, but I wanted to get on to the Guardian Angel, so we bid him farewell and good luck in the afterlife.

The next contactee identified itself as "Fortak." This being was eager for our help in what it said was a titanic fight and full-scale war with what it called "The Pan Virulence" -- which apparently was some kind of evil race of gigantic single-celled organisms which invaded certain areas of "plasma" existent somewhere in the Universe -- or so I suppose -- but I cut-off Fortak before learning more, wishing him well in his struggle with the dreaded "Pan Virulence."

Helpful tip: It's my policy to never take sides in intergalactic or trans-dimensional conflicts.

We had several more diversions like this -- but still no Guardian Angel. Then one member of our group made a bold suggestion -- what if the electrical current in the heating pad was scrambling the Guardian Angel connection? As we know, the human brain emanates a mild electrical field. Could the heat pad have been interfering? Recall, the first time I used chemical heat packs to warm my neck. So we abandoned the electrical device and substituted a very hot towel wrapped around my neck.

It seemed to do the trick! On our next try, we raised the super sweet Guardian Angel, and so the session continued:

Question: Guardian Angel, could you tell us where is this planet of your origin? Is it near our earth, perhaps even an ancient moon or planet of our own solar system?

ANSWER: TENDER BUDDING BABY! OUR PLANET WAS FAR DISTANT FROM YOUR SYSTEM.

Question: Does the planet still exist?

ANSWER: IT EXISTS IN TIME, BUT NOT IN YOUR TIME, WHAT WAS ONCE ALWAYS IS, BEAUTIFUL LOVE!

Question: In ordinary terms, what happened to your planet of origin? I mean, was it destroyed by your sun going super nova, or something like that?

ANSWER: NO. WE ATE IT.

Question: What do you mean by that?

ANSWER: IN OUR PHYSICAL INCARNATION AS MOLD, WE FED UPON THE NUTRIENTS OF OUR PLANET. WE ATE IT, SOFT BREATHING BABY.

Question: You mean the blanket of mold that covered the planet eventually digested every last speck of your planet of origin? That seems astounding!

ANSWER: JUST SO ….. DANDELION BABY.

Question: Well, what happened then? I mean, did you not then eat yourself out of your own home? How did you continue to live on with no more planet to eat as food?

ANSWER: OUR CONSCIOUSNESS EXPANDED BEFORE MOTHER FOOD RAN OUT.

(Note: I really wanted to get to the bottom of this, so for the next two grueling hours, I asked for details of the process by which the Angel Mold ate their own planet -- a lot of people observing the session were irritated with me because they basically did not give a s**t how this happened, but I felt I wanted to get this information -- so I will summarize here what happened without making you read through pages of transcript. It actually took a few days to get the following information, which I outine now:

So .... what occurred is that the Angel Mold, starting as an ordinary mold, began to evolve and develop as it increased its spectacular mass, smothering the entire surface of its planet -- which in fact -- was not really a planet but a very large moon, perhaps similar to Titan or Europa, in orbit around a gas giant planet like Jupiter or Saturn.

As the mold munched away at its world, which took untold millions if not billions of years, the internal biochemistry of the mold evolved to a point wherein it achieved consciousness, and then self-reflective consciousness. Just as certain electrochemicals in the human brain and nervous system eventually evolved to form the basis for thought patterns and rational thought, so the "ocean of mold" became like a giant, planetary brain.

As the mold continued to chew away at it's host, a dynamic tension was produced -- the eventual exhaustion of its food source was a pending crisis against which the development of ever higher consciousness was the solution -- the Angel Mold had to become intelligent enough to figure out a way to survive on something other than eating its own world.

To make a long story short -- the dynamic tension between the eventual depletion of food, and the massive increase in intelligent consciousness -- impacted each other, so to speak -- and the result was a kind of supernova explosion of consciousness. In effect, the Angel Mold planet achieved a kind of critical mass and it exploded its consciousness out into the Universe.

The mold was no longer mold, per se, but intelligent consciousness energy, free and at play in the universe. Out of this pure mass of intelligent energy, individual being we have come to call angels developed somewhere in the oceans of time and billions of years.

One of the things the angel entities keyed upon, and needed very badly were those kinds of energies that are produced when physical matter combines in such a way that consciousness is achieved -- and then that consciousness generates energies like emotions -- in particular -- love and curiosity.

More than anything else, angels have an extreme need and interest in these two "byproducts" of the development of minds based in physical reality. The angels became "farmers" of these "substances."

Somewhere along the line, the angels encountered the earth where they perceived that the conditions were right for biological organisms to produce healthy amounts of love and curiosity. I suppose it’s like the angels need to "eat" the energies of love and curiosity. Thus, they encoded within the biological matrix of the earth which would help them to sort of "draft off" the development of love and curiosity.

When the human species emerged, they naturally developed a nodule on the primitive brain stem -- the medulla oblongata -- which acted as the "angel connection" with the human race, and its ability to generate love and curiosity through the natural course of its activities of survival, exploration, development of consciousness --etc.

So this, as we can see, is why the angels love us so very much. Love is an extremely integral energy form to them -- maybe it would help to think of human beings as bees -- bees produce honey, which is sweet and we all love to eat it -- so, then, the angels love to "eat" the honey of our love, and our curiosity.

I don't want anyone to think of this situation as being a "host-parasite” kind of arrangement, or even that the angels are farming us like animals for what we produce. That's not the way I see it -- just because the angels exist within us through a nodule in our brain stems does not mean that this is a foreign organ within our own bodies -- it's something that developed as a part of us, and in which we consciously cooperated in developing within ourselves.

Also, it's very clear to me that the human species and the angel species are separate and distinct races -- speaking in common terms. They are an entirely alien species who developed their own biology on their own planet, and we developed our own biology on our own planet -- but just as many species on earth develop symbiotic relationships, so did angels and humans.

Another good example might be the mitochondria within our own cells. A mitochondria is like a "cell within a cell." Biologists speculate that mitochondria were once a more primitive form of cell, and then became an integral part of a higher order of human cell.

Is everyone following this?

But no one would think of a mitochondria as a "foreign invader" within our own cells -- it's an integral and natural part of the whole structure.

Anyway -- I'll end this post here -- but much more to come. Next, I'll get back to conversations with my Guardian Angel. But I wanted to give everyone this sort of vast, cosmic perspective because I want everyone to be able to put things in context when we get back to asking more basic questions.

One final note: A lot of people here might ask: "You mean to tell me you got all of this information from and Ouija board?"

And my answer is: "Yes, of course I did."

Remember, I had been using the Ouija board for more than 30 years at the time I channeled this information -- practice anything diligently for 30 years, and you naturally go to another level. So it's not that unusual.

Edited by IronGhost

Amazing as always hun! :D You seem to have a lot of positive experiances....why not try contacting a famous dead person? Or can you post up some more negative Ouija board experiences (They seem to happen to a lot of inexperienced users so I want to know what happened to an experienced user like youself) I read the one with the demon named 'Kax' was it? He seemed annoying but have there been any 'evil' entitys you have encountered?

Type and Share Honey :D We can't get enough

I AM SHIMMERING FEEL DA LOVE!

Edited by Energia

Amazing as always hun! :D You seem to have a lot of positive experiances....why not try contacting a famous dead person? Or can you post up some more negative Ouija board experiences (They seem to happen to a lot of inexperienced users so I want to know what happened to an experienced user like youself) I read the one with the demon named 'Kax' was it? He seemed annoying but have there been any 'evil' entitys you have encountered?

Type and Share Honey :D We can't get enough

I AM SHIMMERING FEEL DA LOVE!

I shimmer right back at you, my dandelion friend.

I confront so-called evil all the time on the Ouija board -- there's always a way to handle it -- it's a matter of having perspective on what you're dealing with.

I tend to find the soft, loving entities a bit more interesting though -- they tend to be more intellectual.

Remember, I had been using the Ouija board for more than 30 years at the time I channeled this information -- practice anything diligently for 30 years, and you naturally go to another level. So it's not that unusual.

Wow, been reading some of your posts in this thread, quite fascinating , Have you ever enquired about UM members using the Ouija, and if you did, would you get accurate info on them...

lol

I know, silly question, but as a general question, i am interested in the answer, can you enquire about relative strangers, and gain accurate info on them?

thanks

Wow, been reading some of your posts in this thread, quite fascinating , Have you ever enquired about UM members using the Ouija, and if you did, would you get accurate info on them...

lol

I know, silly question, but as a general question, i am interested in the answer, can you enquire about relative strangers, and gain accurate info on them?

thanks

The short answer is "no".

For me, using the Ouija is not about psychic ability -- it's just communication.

In my opinion, no one can use the Ouija to gain infromation on others, strangers or familiar people. If that was the case, the CIA would have an "Ouija Division."

Incidentally, "Ouija Division" would be a great name for a rock band.

The short answer is "no".

For me, using the Ouija is not about psychic ability -- it's just communication.

In my opinion, no one can use the Ouija to gain infromation on others, strangers or familiar people. If that was the case, the CIA would have an "Ouija Division."

Incidentally, "Ouija Division" would be a great name for a rock band.

Hey IronGhost, I propose a little experiment if you ever get around to it.

Recently I and quite a few others have been experiencing sightings of beings know as The Hat Man. Which seems to be an apparition/extra-dimensional being/psychological illusion, in the sub group of "Shadow People".

Don't know if you have heard of them, there is a few long threads of them here, I created this account to discuss them.

But pretty much they just observe us is what it seems. Countless people have seen the same thing with minor variations.

Prehaps next time you fire up the ole ouiji board maybe ask mommy about them or ask to talk with someone who represents them? It seems to be an organized thing since there are so many different versions of the same type of Hat Man.

Would be interesting to see if there was entities out there studying us....

opps...posted reply at the wrong thread :cry:

Edited by frodonet

Perhaps the following Quija board session report will give you an idea about the kind of advice you can get from Quija board "beings"

http://ironghost.wordpress.com/2006/08/18/...e-a-true-story/

Another interesting read. Good theory, but the group didn't ask at all how can Bosh prove what he saying is true then?

All talk and no action makes Jack still sceptic. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by frodonet

Another interesting read. Good theory, but the group didn't ask at all how can Bosh prove what he saying is true then?

All talk and no action makes Jack still sceptic. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You made post # 1,000 in this thread -- you win a special prize! Your prize is to experience the joy of your own existence! (That's better than some cash, or a new car or a trip to Tahiti, right?)

Now, on to your comment: There is no way for Bosh to prove his assertions. So to be skeptical is only wise.

No one should ever bet the farm on what some Ouija entity says.