Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

To all Ouija board users...

_OuijaBoy_

Just curious IronGhost, you said before that you don't allow videotaping of your sessions. Does that include taping by yourself and those in your group as well? If not, why? Would you ever at least allow a FLIR or other device to be used to measure any possibly environmental changes?

Shouldn't a 74 page rarely-even-necroed thread be locked at some point, and someone can start some new one? Who is going to actually read through more than 20 pages of ANYTHING, let alone 70?

Gasp!

Well, I'll guess I'll be interested in the moderator's opinion. But why close the thread? Literally hundreds of people are reading it every month.

Also, this is by far not the largest thread on this site. The "Astral Travel and My Technique" must be at least two to three times bigger than this one -- and I've read almost every page of that.

Just curious IronGhost, you said before that you don't allow videotaping of your sessions. Does that include taping by yourself and those in your group as well? If not, why? Would you ever at least allow a FLIR or other device to be used to measure any possibly environmental changes?

Your first question hits on a very central issue -- I have been thinking all afternoon about how I should answer your question. The answer is more complex than you can imagine.

Let me just keep it simple: A video of one of my session is the very last thing I need. It is incredibly difficult from keeping my Ouija sessions from becoming a circus the way it is. I can only imagine what would happen if such a video ended up being cut loose on the internetm maybe went viral -- not something I would want to deal with, believe you me.

Also: I have considerable, in-depth experience with establishing new belief systems. You can read about that here:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=121451

It's a tiger that's very difficult to ride -- again, believe you me.

There have been times when I wish I had a can of UBIK spray!!!

As for your second point about brining in infrared or other kinds of equipment -- I have no real objection to that, and I might find it mildly interesting -- but ultimatley, such a tecnological approach leads down a path that I think would be pointless -- mostly because of the confusion people have about the meaning of physical processes vis-a-vis what is going on in the realm of, let's just call it "Ouija Mind"

Edited by IronGhost

Thanks for the reply, IronGhost. I think the Ouija is a tool worth exploring. I don't know if there would be any environmental changes when the Ouija is in use or not, but I would be curious to know if there are. It would certainly make things even more interesting if it did cause changes in the surrounding environment.

Edited by knightone

oh please stay away from ouija boards!

...why?

It is almost always dangerous when dealing with the Ouija board, it is supposely a gateway to the spirit realm. Most of the people who tamper with it encounter abnormal phenomena and most of the time it's negative in nature. The most common feelings are fear and being threatened by something that is unknown, something you can't understand which is some of the source of fear that you feel because we human beings tend to get frightened by things we can't understand even if it's something that couldn't harm us in any way.

So, is the Ouija board something of an evil instrument of sorts? I really doubt it and that's because it is man made. It's only your mind and imagination playing tricks on you when you encounter something strange with the Ouija board and your mind lies to you. I think that is the true evil force behind the Ouija board, your own mind, so be forewarned and don't become a victim of falsehood that surrounds the Ouija board and it's supposed entrance into the underworld/spirit world or any other dimension because it isn't. The Ouija board itself is harmless, it's only a weak willpower that is harmful. It is silly to think otherwise, just have peace of mind and don't fall into the Ouija board's trap and if you do get yourself out of it by warding off anything negative it tries to throw at you through your mind. Don't be oblivious or gullible to the lies that pertains to most of these "supposed" assumptions to these ordinary objects being in relation to some evil force. There are evil forces out there but not through some man made object. It is your own mind that should be blamed and the true nature of things be more focused upon.

Another thing is, if Aleister Crowley and other famous spiritualists and occultist weren't involved with the Ouija board and their alleged contact and invocation with spirits with it then I'm sure the speculation of it being something of the paranormal wouldn't be happening today. It's only because most of these people were dabbler's in the occult but the same premise stands with a lot of things in the occult since it uses the powers of your mind through meditation and trances, such things can easily be mistaken for something of evil trying to harm you in some way when you experience something that goes against our perception of reality. It is just a coinicidence that the Ouija board is linked to the occult because I don't think it should be because it's a normal board game, it's no different than monopoly or chess and Mr. Crowley played that as well.

ironghost i must say your manu scripts are amazing i have scrolled through all 74 pages looking for your fantastic record of the sessions! ive allways been too scared to try it myself haha but it seems really interesting, keep up with the good work! :)

Perhaps you should just try using an Ouija board yourself? You honestly except people here to tell you straight up and honest answers? I myself just stay the hell away from Ouija boards.....they're too damn creepy to me :hmm:

Edit: I just noticed that this thread has over 75 pages and the OP posted this way back in '07 :sm

Edited by Lat

It's a piece of laminated cardboard, with some letters and numbers printed on it... How does it open portals, envoke spirits or do whatever its suppost to do?

Its no different than monopoly and I don't see that envoking long dead spirits of bankers when I play it...

I read some time back a number of the pages here but could not find anything said that can pass for a sincere attempt to examine the Ouija Board critically.

Ironghost seems to be an authority on Ouija owing to his own practice of Ouija.

But I from some paragraphs of his column writings on Ouija and on a religion he helped to establish, I seem to get the impression that he talks about things but they defy attempts of readers to get to verify names, addresses, events, what I call the facts.

So, here is addressing Ironghost, do you have some writing I might see to be a critical evaluation of Ouija from your own efforts to investigate the materials used and the human acts involved in Ouija?

Thanks.

Oslove

I read some time back a number of the pages here but could not find anything said that can pass for a sincere attempt to examine the Ouija Board critically.

But I from some paragraphs of his column writings on Ouija and on a religion he helped to establish, I seem to get the impression that he talks about things but they defy attempts of readers to get to verify names, addresses, events, what I call the facts.

So, here is addressing Ironghost, do you have some writing I might see to be a critical evaluation of Ouija from your own efforts to investigate the materials used and the human acts involved in Ouija?

Thanks.

Oslove

Yes, oslove, your statements and questions open up such a huge can of worms, I could write and essay all day here to explore the issues your raise -- but I'll try to keep my reply mercifully short, and at the same time hit on some key points.

Take my mother, for example. She died 11 years ago. I can say that I loved her -- but can I factually prove it?

The answer is clearly no. The majority of people who know me would have no doubt that I loved my mother -- but could any of them factualy prove it?

You might try. For example, you might look for evidence, such as letters I wrote to my mother, signed "I love you." But this is only circumstantial evidence. A cyncial person could easily say, "Well, he signed the letter 'I love you' because he was trying to manipulate her into sending him more money while he was in college.

A behavioral psychologist might say that my relationship with my mother was a biologically trained response based on reward and punishment situtations bewteen us over the years -- but to read anything more into it -- such as some cosmic concept of love -- would be foolish, because love cannot measured objectively, or quantified.

In fact, it would probably be easier to gather evidence that makes the case I did not love my mother. Someone could interview my brother, say, and he might relate a story about how my mother argued one day.

So the point is, there are many, many thing in our lives we commonly accept as being "totally real" although it these things could never be objectively proved in a million years.

This can be said of the Ouija information I have recorded, too. There will never be a way to prove that it is somehow, "real", "true" or "objective" or "factual." There is also no way to prove finally that it is unreal, not true or nonobjective -- including the ideometer effect -- which is a flawed concept.

Again, you could gather circumstantial evidence that the Ouija is false, such as when an Ouija entity told me that I would die at age 41 from a stab wound, and that my brother would die of radiation poisoning at age 19. Niether of these things came true.

So some people would say: "Ha! See! The Ouija gave you false information, which proves it's a load."

But that doesn't prove anything -- all it means is that an Ouija entity may have lied to me for some reason, just like people tell lies to each other all the time..

A lot of people often ask me: "Why can't you pick winning lottery numbers, or play the stock market with the Ouija board? If it could predict the future accurately, that would prove there is something true about it."

Well, the fact is, I have used the Ouija to pick winning stocks over the years, and I would say the Ouija board is a much better picker of stocks than I am -- because my Ouija stocks almost always outperformed "human picked" stocks.

But this means nothing -- because a lot of experiments have been done with stocks -- such as the experiement in which you select stocks by throwing darts at the listings - which often provides very good results.

What about a lottery number, then? Well, there are many, many problems with this idea. But the fact that an Ouija entity cannot pick a lottery number is hardly proof that it does not exist -- all it proves is that the entity is no more psychic than any human -- or that they have other motives for not picking a number for you -- or that it is impossible in the physical universe to pick numbers that will appear in the future -- because maybe the future does not exist, for example.

Anyway -- I have pages more to write before I can answer your question completely, but I am super tired, have a whanging-clanging headache, so I'l leave it right here for now and give you more thoughts later.

But the bottom line is -- the world of "facts" are just as slippery as the world of "made up facts." There is no way one will ever get satisfaction by trying to explain the Ouija in terms of objective facts -- for many, many reasons.

But that also means that you can conclude the Ouija is somehow "unreal" or that Ouija entities are not existent throughout the Universe. You also not cannot prove -- factually -- that an Ouija board is "just a parlor game." That can't be done.

But ... more later ...

Thanks for you insightful questions, oslove.

[...]

But the bottom line is -- the world of "facts" are just as slippery as the world of "made up facts." There is no way one will ever get satisfaction by trying to explain the Ouija in terms of objective facts -- for many, many reasons.

But that also means that you can conclude the Ouija is somehow "unreal" or that Ouija entities are not existent throughout the Universe. You also not cannot prove -- factually -- that an Ouija board is "just a parlor game." That can't be done.

But ... more later ...

Thanks for you insightful questions, oslove.

Thanks for your reply, it is most edifying in regard to how you know for certain you love your mother.

I also love my mother, and between the two of us we have proof each of us for ourselves, what it is to love our mothers, and we are certain that we love our mother, even should it be the case that we did not receive a lot of favors from our mothers.

For even without all the material favors from our mother because mother could not afford to shower us with material favors, just the emotional linkage with mother, that is enough ground for loving mother and for us the certainty that we love our mothers.

I sympathize with people who do not feel love for their mothers.

As regards Ouija, right away I must say that if you get to make money with stocks and Ouija helps you, why that is proof that Ouija is more than just an entertainment medium for otherwise bored folks in a rainy afternoon.

In this regard whatever spirits get to you or you to them, Ouija is certainly to be cultivated.

And the fact that you have not suffered any harm whatever like loss of peace of mind, or injury to body even death, or damage to material properties, then that is also proof that Ouija is all right, and the spirits whoever and whatever they are even though they be sometimes untruthful, the big picture is that Ouija is good, at least to you.

No need to convince anyone with evidence whatever.

It's like when I was in school at one time there was a classmate who wanted to convince me that my answer to a math question was wrong, even though I knew it was correct and his wrong, I just kept quiet because it was useless to argue with him.

The most crucial judgment on who had the correct solution and answer who the wrong solution and answer, that would be known when the result of the examination came out.

As I knew already that I had the right answer and he the wrong one, from my own analysis of my solution and also analysis of his wrong solution, and upon also checking my answer from different ways of arriving at the same answer, I was absolutely certain that my solution was the right or correct one and his the wrong one.

I even said to myself that if the teacher should determine that my solution/answer was the wrong one and my classmate's the correct one, she would better have to face the head of the mathematics department to answer for her marking my solution and its answer as wrong.

What was the result of the examination?

Everyone who had the same answer as mine had the joy of seeing the teacher marked as correct their answer and my answer.

And everyone with the answer similar to that of my classmate had the heavy heart to see that the teacher marked their answer as wrong.

Sorry for the long narrative.

The test for the Ouija Board being something real, why what else but that it does help you to make more money.

That is already a most important first criterion for the Ouija Board at least being effective in making more money for people using it -- whatever the spirits behind the Ouija Board.

Oslove

Okay, here is it -- this is the first 1,000 words, or so, of a short story dicated to us over the Ouija board by an entity that calls itself "Vantu.

Vantu is an entity that we have been communicating with on and off for a number of years. We originally contacted him when we asked the Ouija bard to put us in touch with a "great writer."

Our hopes back then was to contact some kind of "dead author" or some kind of entity with literary skills to see if it could maybe dictate an entire novel for us. Over the years, Vantu has written some pretty bad stuff -- but he seems to be strangely improving the more we work with him.

On the other hand -- most of you may think the following bit of fiction is pretty stupid -- I can't quite decide for myself if this story is farily okay ... or if it reads like a very bad science fiction yarn.

I will let all of you decide. Just remember -- the following piece of fiction is entirely Vantu's -- we had no idea what sentence he would come up with next, where this story was going, or how it would end.

At the very least, it is a coherent piece of fiction with a beginning, middle and end.

You'l notice some strange terms within the story -- Vantu is either making up words, or using language from his own dimension, or world, or whereever he exists.

I, of course, added punctuation, and made some other extremely minor changes -- hut this is 99% Vantu's work, and not mine.

So without further ado, here is the first 1,000 words of:

TRANSDIMENSIONAL ABORTION

BY

VANTU

Mattay sat weeping on the floor of her boyfriend's room in a dormitory of the Massachusetts Science Brotherhood of Technological Advancement.

A tumble of honey-blonde hair splaying luxuriously over her shoulders, Mattay buried her face in her hands; her shoulders shook to the rhythm of her sobs. Axain sat on his on bed looking down at her, stunned at her news. But he wasn't quite stunned. Not his mind, anyway. It was racing.

He was thinking about how easily moral principles crumble under the blunt hammer of reality. Raised within the Tardrik Essets -- which not only forbid abortion but unsanctioned Tardrik sex -- Axain had been horrified by the mere thought of abortion -- and he was still -- but now this slip of 17-year-old girl was here to tell him she was knocked up with his bio-child.

Axain fully expected to manufacture his own synthetic child some day -- but a bio-child gestating within the blood and guts of another human, and carrying his DNA. A shiver of revulsion rippled across his body.

Mattay did not want a bio-child either. She didn't even love Axain, a man-boy of 18 she had known only a few months. She had bright plans for herself in pan-dimensional engineering.

Also, Mattay had been reared in an orphanage by mercy of the Lustral Acete Sisters. Celibacy was more than a rule among the Sisterhood -- it was a command and demand. Mattay was still dependent upon them. They were paying her way through the Brotherhood TA as she began work toward her degree.

Indeed, it was her own illegitimate birth that had sabotaged the lives of her biological parents, whoever they were -- until they unloaded her on the Sisterhood, that is. After that, her bio-parents had vanished into the ether.

"We can't have a bio-baby, Axian" she cried. We can't!"

The word "abortion" hovered in the room like a specter, neither of them wanting to acknowledge it.

"You could birth the baby and we could give it to the Lustral Sisters," Axain offered meekly.

Mattay fleered. "Osballs! Then I'd become everything I've hated all my life! I'd be my bio-parents! I'd do what they did to me!"

Axain grew silent. He looked at Mattay as she buried her face in her hands again. She was pretty, definitely, Axain thought, but she was already getting fat, pregnant or not. He cursed himself for his shallowness, but there is was: the image of a red-faced, corpulent wife with a squalling bio-child, and he would have to put his own advanced learning on hold.

If he fathered a bio-child he would be required to:

A. Shave his head.

B. Devote five years to Acete meditation.

c. Adopt a daily diet of boiled groab leaves and liquid insect protein.

D. Detach his small toe for tossing of the oracle.

E. Compose the personal paean of return rectitude.

Five years of his young life, before he would be allowed to reenter mainstream society!

Then Axain thought about Dieten Nzzi, that brilliant advanced student from off planet whom he drank arak with sometimes. Dieten was barely three years older than him, but already well on his way to a Glory Cluster Cod Ice for klantarr physics. He was involved with wild and unsantioned experimentations.

"Mattay," Axain said, putting his hands on her shoulders, "for now, let's cram for our entropy exams, and then tomorrow afternoon we'll go talk to Dieten."

Mattay looked up, creases of perplexity playing across her forehead. "Dieten? What the hell has that militant pole thruster have to do with this? You know I don't like him. Nobody likes him, except you!"

"He's not a militant. He's a a pacifist, actually" Axian said absently. "But anyway, he was showing me something he's working on in his lab -- on the side, he says. It's experimental."

Mattay's eyes narrowed. "What?"

"Come on, 24 hours isn't going to make much difference in your bio-gestation process. Let's get through our entropy exam, and then we'll talk about it tomorrow. We'll talk to Dieten."

"How am I supposed to study!" Mattay said.

"It'll take your mind off it if you try hard enough. Come on, I think you're going to be interested in what Dieten has to say."

Mattay tried to protest and prodded Axain for more information, but he eventually convinced her to let him walk her back to her own room. He returned, cracked his tablets and force-focused his mind on the numbing intricacies of countering entropy with consciousness scaffolding.

"You're bio-baby will live," Dieten said, smiling. "It will gestate, be born and go on," he told a stunned and bewildered Mattay. "The fetus just won't do it from your womb. It will enter Dimension 11, and live the kind of existence that has meaning over there."

Mattay turned to Axain, who was pale. His eyes bore down on Dieten, who smiled. He was handsome as a Lord with a strong square jaw and thick eyebrows. Thick flaxen hair fell on his forehead. Dieten's tricky personality could be charming, haughty, charismatic or cold within a space of minutes. It was rumored that he was Olmert Eisensteinon's great, great nephew, a rumor most likely seeded by Dieten himself.

Despite Mattay and Axain's distress, Dieten was clearly enjoying himself. His eyes were bright, his body language engaged. It was difficult not to like him, in a wary sort of way.

"Tell Mattay about your experiments, Dieten," Axain pressed. "Maybe you can demonstrate how your dimensional teleporter works."

"It's not a teleporter!" Dieten shouted.

"Okay, okay! Axain said. "Just explain. Tell her, draggot! This isn't easy for us!"

Dieten softened and his face grew mild. "Of course. I'm sorry. You are my friends. I only want to help."

The three of them sat in a rare uncluttered corner of the lab, an area Dieten had all to himself. Everywhere was an impossible tangle of dazzling hardware, computation crystals, tubes, wires, shining metallic pipes that twisted in and out of exposed plasma boards, tanks of super-cooled gases, optic rivules, banks of consoles with enigmatic lights. Dieten sat among it all like a Goblynite comfortably in command of the Changk machinaries of horror.

Hi people. Alrighty this is going to be a strange request and all but would it be possible for someone to

possibly ask these questions for me the next time they use an Ouija board?

Firstly it would be deemed important that if someone decides to ask these for me, that possibly

they have a regular spirit who them have come to trust and know somewhat. Of course being experienced

with the board is always important.

The reason I ask is I'd like some feedback from another spirit via another persons Seance to compare

to answers I recently got from my little sisters Seance not so long ago. I would like to see how the

answers compare and differ.Of course I realize answers from Ouija are never to be taken as gospel but

If anyone could indeed ask these q's on there next Ouija board Seance

i'd be very greatful.

The questions: Does god Exist?

Is there a soul?

Is time travel possible?

Are there other dimensions?

Please reply to this to say if you could do this for me and explain when you would be having your next

Seance.

From what I can notice this poster has so far contributed only one post to this here forum of Unexplained Mysteries.

Do we know whether he is at least visiting his thread to read the posts that people are writing to answer his request?

Addressing anyone here knowledgeable about forum operation, do the people running the forum know whether a starter of a thread is visiting his thread regularly, or he has gone to wherever he came from, or to wherever he decided to proceed to after dropping in with one post?

I am just curious, so that with my curiosity satisfied if at all satisfied I can go about life with greater sense of control over things.

Oslove

Okay, here is it -- this is the first 1,000 words, or so, of a short story dicated to us over the Ouija board by an entity that calls itself "Vantu.

[..]

To the people running this forum, I want to congratulate you and most warmly recommend you for your policy or not prohibiting the introduction of another thread and even more threads on Ouija even though there is already a very long one ongoing.

Why? Because owners and operators of forums who have agenda to pursue use this power and corollary powers to suppress people like myself from bringing up questions to get to know the facts on any issue.

Thanks a lot.

Oslove

Tell Vantu that his characters are argued rather than observed.

And if he disagrees, he is a florping draggot.

Tell Vantu that his characters are argued rather than observed.

And if he disagrees, he is a florping draggot.

I will pass this on to Vantu. However, can you explain what you mean by "argued rather than observed"?

I will pass this on to Vantu. However, can you explain what you mean by "argued rather than observed"?

Characterization by telling rather than showing, as in "Dieten's tricky personality could be charming, haughty, charismatic or cold within a space of minutes."

I just wonder how Vantu will respond to criticism from some almost-ran like me. :P

Characterization by telling rather than showing, as in "Dieten's tricky personality could be charming, haughty, charismatic or cold within a space of minutes."

I just wonder how Vantu will respond to criticism from some almost-ran like me. :P

I see what you mean. You make a very good point. I certainly will put this to Vantu, and it will be interesting to see what his response is. I'm hoping that if Vantu can get enough feedback, he will continue to imporve as a writer. He has actually come a long way since is first idiotic attempt to write a novel.

First, thanks for sharing Vantu's entire story.

Not quite "The Sorry Tale" quality there, IG, but enjoyable enough, if only because it reads like the beginning of a movie that would be given a treatment by Mystery Science Theatre. =)

Vantu interests me in that he(?) apparently knows about earth and our culture and locations and concerns such as abortions and ceremonial processes attached as a consequence to some actions such as breaking taboo, etc.

I am struck by the, as far as I can tell, good grammar, syntax and spelling, given this was relayed via an Ouija board, which are notorious for transposing and confusing letters now and again or spelling in shorthand - did any of this occur and you have corrected or clarified it or were the sessions' results entirely as presented with at least adequate proficiency?

What IS Vantu's purpose? I know you said you were trying to contact a writer initially, and apparently you did so, but what does he want? What is he trying to write? This I presume is fiction? Is that his aim or is he practicing or wanting feedback and criticism from "earthly peers"? Is he now, or will he in the future intend to write something specifically for the "normal" world and people, is he trying to get his stuff actually published, etc.? And if so, why, what does he gain, as a non-corporeal whatever he is - does he get or appreciate fame or adoration? If he's not trying to get published, why write and communicate fiction to board users, rather than something useful like a guide to the Other Side or dimensions or something?

I now realize that the way it seems you present your transcripts is that a lot of the entities you contact should not be thought of as spirits or in a spirit world or dead or angels, but actual existing ("living"?) entities in other invisble areas or states of being, perhaps as flawed and "human" as ourselves, not necessarily being all knowing or infinitely wise beyond Man. Either way, why aren't these extra-dimensional entities using your sessions as a direct bridge and communication channel to us, to greet us and establish actual contact and interact with us, sharing knowledge and concepts, etc.?

Next I address not really Vantu but the session itself and you the users - that is an AWFUL lot of letters for the pointer to glide around to, for you all to have your hands on it all that time - it would take literally hours I would imagine, even if every letter was perfect and correct, with no gibberish or random stops in between. That is supreme dedication and effort on your part as well as Vantu's I guess - how common and frequent is this that you get this amount of information, fiction or otherwise? Do you do special exercises or use wrist braces or anything, or have carpal tunnel? I'm being serious here - as a Ouija user, I am well aware of the accompanying exhaustion, weakness, throbbing and cramps in just about every part of the arm up to the shoulder and neck, of prolonged use.

What do YOU yourself, and the other user(s) think of the results you get, the entities you meet, the things they say and places and ideas they relate to you? Like if we were on the street and I pointed to a group of diverse people that I know you know and have at least talked to a couple of times, and said "So what do you think about them?" and your first thought.

Yes, that is a valid point, why bother to get an invisible being with Ouija to write a story, when a similar story can be quicker and easier and even better written by any high school kid with a flair for writing stories.

Still I just have the observation that we are essentially dealing with the question whether there is really an invisible being accessed by the Ouija board and getting into interaction with humans like IronGhost, that he (the invisible being) can even learn to write better as interactions with humans continue.

By way of illustration for whatever it is worth...

Whether we are wasting time communicating with an entity called a monkey when we can communicate to better purposes all around with a fellow human even though just a child.

That is a valid question, but the essential concern here is whether we can communicate at all with a monkey or teach a monkey to communicate with us humans.

Oslove

Thanks.

Oslove

Have you stopped to consider that perhaps the other venerable participants (that are not banned) that you listed in the other thread:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...owtopic=159135)

Have already contributed to innumerable discussions on the subject of the Ouija board prior to this one? And based on the fact that "Ouijaboy" only returned once or twice throughout the duration of this thread's discourse, they elected to have some fun in this thread and let it take on a life and direction of its own? Much the way an actual Ouija Board session might go.

Who posted in: To all Ouija board users...

Poster and Number of Posts

JustNormal 155

IronGhost 147

Mr. Halfhand 80

WhatTha? 49

Please Explain 41

She-ra 38

boorite 36

Paranormalcy 32

Well, I am still waiting for more posters to make their ideas and opinions heard.

There are so far 187 viewers to this thread, please contribute your ideas and opinions, so that we can get some serious conclusions established carefully on the Ouija phenomenon.

Oslove

goodness I can't believe that only a few of the 187 plus viewers have jumped at this highly coveted opportunity you have presented them, not to mention the original top posters in this thread LOL.

Edited by freeky jessie