Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The exorcism of Anneliese Michel

quicktime

Anneliese Michel was born in Germany in the 1950s,she became possessed by demons and lost her mind.

Anneliese went to doctors and was given medication,when that never worked she turned to the church for an exorcism.

a movie called Emily Rose has been made in 2005 based on her

During Anneliese illness she started to become terrified of religious objects,she ate spiders and smashed her teeth on the wall,bit members of her family and did self mutilation. THIS IS A TRUE STORY

She claimed to be possessed by Hitler,Nero,Judas and Lucifer,she stopped eating and starved to death claiming that God had sent her to die to cross over to purgatory to help lost souls.

Two years after she died a nun contacted her parents saying God had sent her a vision saying Anneliese was an angel and her body was still in perfect condition

Anneliese parents asked for her body to be exhumed saying they wanted to give her a better funeral but THE GOVERMENT became involved and dug up Anneliese and refused to let her parents to see the body,she is now at rest in Germany and her grave is visited by Christians and muslims who say she was an angel

This story is REAL

btw

Secular goverments promote atheism with cover ups and LIES

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OxEw-l-ei60

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• quicktime

• Beckys_Mom

• momentarylapseofreason

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

above is a link to a clip of the Movie based on the Exorcism of Emily Rose

btw

I repeat when Anneliese Michel was exhumed THE GOVERMENT would not let her parents see the body.

secular goverments promote atheism with cover ups and lies

Anneliese was talking in latin,she never knew latin In the court case after her death,the judge ruled that the tapes were she spoke Latin was not allowed for evidence and it was not reported by the media she was speaking latin and other languages that had died out Remember the NWO keep the public ignorant on spiritual matters and prefer to feed the masses with racist LIES such as darwins theory based on lower evolved human beings

Possessed] We are the ones who dwell within. [in Hebrew language] I am the one who dwelt within CAIN!

[in Latin language] I am the one who dwelt within NERO!

[in Greek language] I once dwelt within JUDAS!

[in German Language] I was with Legion

[in Assyrian Neo-Aramaic language] I am Belial

[possessed/English] and I am Lucifer, The devil in the flesh

Edited by quicktime

There have been multiple other threads on this. You can do a search for them. I'm too lazy. :D

I believe that alot of cases are from mental problems but the "popular" exorcism that inspired the movie "the excorcist" was about a little boy. During his excorcisms and manifestations doctors recorded that he could speak in a foreign language that non of the family could speak (not tongues but the language of a different country). They also reported certain markings and the bed actually moving violently on its own. The problems with scientists is that they are unable to label some of the cases such as telekenisis and speaking in other languages along with cursing God and appearing to be highly negative towards christian periphinelia. This makes be lean towards true demonic possession but having someone become irate or go in seizures is most likely mental

hairston

people who have mental problems can have them for many reasons....some can be helped by medicine and doctors....others can only be helped spiritually and this is usually by an exorcism....i further believe that there is an evil in this world that wants to infect everyone possible just like there is bacteria that wants to infect everyone possible....i also know that the power of God through Jesus Christ can heal our minds, bodies, and souls from whatever plagues us.

i believe that what was shown to happen to emily rose in the movie happens in real life...believe it or not...

randomhit10

Edited by randomhit10

First of all, everyone says.. "These people spoke languages they didn't know"..

And well, where is any proof that this ever happened? If it had happened so many times, a recording of it would have been made public by now. Those types of things are nothing more than a rumor. Why would a judge destroy the tapes? Stop with the conspiracies.

And actually, the recording was linked to in the video you posted. link

It contains nothing but music and screaming. No talking in five languages.

Also, the back story for this and the parts about the government could very easily be 100% rumors. People make things up all the time.

People can become mentally ill. For example, imagine if this was a very extreme case of schizophrenia. It's not hard to imagine that she could be driven insane by the hallucinations she was having.

And you know what's funny? There's never been an atheist "possession". It happens exclusively to religious people.. because religious people have been told to believe demons are real. So when they go insane and start hallucinating about something they fear, demons are one of the first things.

And if you think secular governments are bad, you should see what happens when a country becomes a theocracy.

By the way, to the OP, welcome to UM, but please.. keep it to 1 post, you're not supposed to double or triple post. Use the edit button if you need to add information.

Edited by KBA

So when they go insane and start hallucinating about something they fear, demons are one of the first things.

A demonic possession in my mind is a sliver of the ego that the individual has rejected and pushed into their subconscious. Over time, this sliver of ego grows in proportion if the external stimuli (triggers) are not removed and the issue which caused the initial fracture confronted. So one becomes "possessed" by repressed emotions and memories. I also believe that people who have mental abillities can manipulate their immediate environment in ways that seem supernatural when this condition is added.

I also agree that we will see what we have trained ourselves to fear. If you harbor fear towards demons, then when your fear arises, it will manifest itself this way because it is how the individual interprets outside stimuli. The fiction book Twilight Eyes by Dean Koontz is a good story about this. One will "see" things that are symbolic within the reality, distortions that let you know something is wrong.

Mental illness and parents that were too relgious.

As for what some of you say about mental illness im not so sure doctors have the answer

Mental illness can come in short bursts and then the patient recovers,but its impossible for a person to recover when they are pumped full of dangerous mind bending drugs

I mean.... look at society theres more mental illness now than ever,these doctors that you praise have a awful record when it comes to curing people,infact they dont cure anyone what so EVER, all they do is put people in a chemical straitjacket(oh whoopie)

Do you realize how many people commit suicide when they are "treated" by doctors its MILLIONS

heres a quote from "a Beautiful mind " by Sylvia Nasar(page352)

"Manfred Bluler a German psychiatrist found that in a 20 year follow up of more than 200 schizophrenia patients he found 20% fully recovered,MOREOVER he concluded that the long lasting recoveries DID NOT RESULT FROM DRUG TREATMENTS and were spontaneous"

(so the doctors cured NO ONE,get the picture ?)

( a beautiful mind page 352)

"then a german team at Bonn university did a follow up study of 500 schizophrenia patients... many about a quater commited suicide(so the doctors killed a quater)...some were still instutionalized(ie zombies on drugs) another group were living with their families but still had symptoms,ie negative feelings of lethargy,lack of drive and depression

(oh the drug dealer doctors do a great job NOT)

BUT a surprisingly large group perhaps 25% were living independant lives,with friends and jobs in proffesions in which they had been trained for before they got sick,MOST OF THESE HADNT BEEN ANY WERE NEAR A DOCTOR FOR YEARS"...pg 352 a beautiful mind

(the words in brackets are my own)

So you see, once these drug dealer doctors get people pumped full of powerful mind bending drugs,the effects are life changing ,so dont give me this doctors are perfect and are not to be questioned because they are to blame for more deaths than the Mafia

But faith healers i would stay away from them,there often fakers and money grabbers

I speak at NA and AA meetings and NA/AA are a world wide success by using FAITH and they are not run on profit and dont ruin peoples lives by pumping people full of addictive narcotics unlike DRUG DEALER DOCTORS

AA/NA works on Faith in God and science ignores this and thats WRONG

(Thats the Truth and The Truth never loses Power)

btw

Anneliese Michel was an angel sent from God,the reason the GOVERMENT stopped anyone from seeing her body when she was exhumed is because the NWO satanic agenda is to fill peoples mind up with saw dust and lies of nothingness like darwins nut theory or the big bang tripe,the last thing the NWO want is the public to know about miracles.

Life is a miracle in its self,life is weird and there is answers that the NWO hide from the people,i say this,atheists follow the NWO agenda like flys homing in on the most vile of turds,i say to these lemmings you have an eternal soul

The st james bible was written in the 1500s and Martin Luther who wrote it said its not 100% perfect#

(not many christians realize that Martin Luther said this about the Bible not being word for word perfect due to lost missing scripture and corruption)

but there is Truth there for and if you read between the lines you can save yourself a lot of pain,if you dont wake up you are in more trouble than you can imagine,so think on

Anneliese Michel was sent by God to give a spiritual message,she died a terrible death to atone for apostate priests and to help lost souls in purgatory,theres a miracle of God in this True story

The mainstream media slated the film emily Rose,the NWO like to keep people ignorant about spiritual matters and peddle atheistic nothingness

(ask yourself why)

drug treatments have NEVER cured anyone,all they do is put a sticking plaster over the problem,although in cases were people are violent i see the reason for use of drugs BUT ONLY in violent cases.

Take John Nash he wasnt violent but they pumped him full of drugs and destroyed large parts of his mind

In the 60s electro shock treatments were all the rage,can you imagine the damage those maniac doctors did to the poor souls they were let loose on ?

The mind boggles doesnt it,now in 2007 the doctors have admitted that they were wrong in the past BUT now theres a wave of drug peddling doctors let loose on a new generation,the result is sky rocketing mental illness in society,they are part of the problem not the cure

The thing is with schizophenia pateints they often claim to be Jesus or the antichrist,thats because demons know that Christ is REAL,of course doctors dont consider this because you have been told at university to ignore this and just drug people up to the eye balls with powerful mind bending narcotics,shame that

And faith has cured people,AA and NA have cured MILLIONS world wide,many people have entered the doors of AA/NA with mental illness and have been saved by The Glory of God,faith = Power

(you show ignorance to ignore faith)

Drug dealing doctors are just like the maniacs in the past that used electro shock treatments its just in 2007 they are armed with powerful narcotics and they have caused many suicides and thats the sad reality of modern science in dealing with mental health,a complete and utter FAILURE

Edited by quicktime

Mental illness and parents that were too relgious.

I agree with Eric here...only reason why people will class it as being possessed by demons is as a scare tatic..playing on a mental illness to promote God IMO

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Anneliese Michel was speaking in 7 languages proven by the tapes

(many such as Latin died out but still known)

Anneliese Michel was speaking in tongues no one could decipher

(lost languages,demons can speak many)

Anneliese Michel gave a prophecy for the exact day she died again proven by the tapes

Anneliese Michel was speaking in a demon voice proven also by the tapes

Anneliese Michel gave a prophecy that her death would be a world wide spiritual message to people,this has come TRUE

Anneliese Michel had stigmata proven by autopsy photos

Anneliese Michel was exhumed 2 years after she died after a nun had a vision and said her body would still be in perfect condition

(the goverment stuck its nose in and would not let anyone see the body,atheism is promoted with cover ups proven above)

btw

Yeah sure just a case of mental illness NOT

First of all, everyone says.. "These people spoke languages they didn't know"..

And well, where is any proof that this ever happened? If it had happened so many times, a recording of it would have been made public by now. Those types of things are nothing more than a rumor. Why would a judge destroy the tapes? Stop with the conspiracies.

And actually, the recording was linked to in the video you posted. link

It contains nothing but music and screaming. No talking in five languages.

Also, the back story for this and the parts about the government could very easily be 100% rumors. People make things up all the time.

People can become mentally ill. For example, imagine if this was a very extreme case of schizophrenia. It's not hard to imagine that she could be driven insane by the hallucinations she was having.

And you know what's funny? There's never been an atheist "possession". It happens exclusively to religious people.. because religious people have been told to believe demons are real. So when they go insane and start hallucinating about something they fear, demons are one of the first things.

And if you think secular governments are bad, you should see what happens when a country becomes a theocracy.

By the way, to the OP, welcome to UM, but please.. keep it to 1 post, you're not supposed to double or triple post. Use the edit button if you need to add information.

An athiest would first go to a shrink and it would be treated as a mental disorder. Even if they spoke in different languages if they were in a psychotic break the would most likely not remeber. If the shrink did not know the language he would say it is babble.

A demonic possession in my mind is a sliver of the ego that the individual has rejected and pushed into their subconscious. Over time, this sliver of ego grows in proportion if the external stimuli (triggers) are not removed and the issue which caused the initial fracture confronted. So one becomes "possessed" by repressed emotions and memories. I also believe that people who have mental abillities can manipulate their immediate environment in ways that seem supernatural when this condition is added.

I also agree that we will see what we have trained ourselves to fear. If you harbor fear towards demons, then when your fear arises, it will manifest itself this way because it is how the individual interprets outside stimuli. The fiction book Twilight Eyes by Dean Koontz is a good story about this. One will "see" things that are symbolic within the reality, distortions that let you know something is wrong.

I think that has to be one of the best posts I've ever read on this forum.

Not only because I totally agree, it was just very well written.

Good job!

Edited by glassvampire

first and foremost, from a christian point of view by the way, we must first exhaust every possible scenario before we go so far as to claim someone is genuinely "possessed by a devil." also, keep in mind that "devil" can also be somewhat metaphoric. after all, we all have our demons, dont we?

also, we must be wary of the tools that satan has at his disposal. regardless of your religious view, the symptoms that many of these "possessed" experience is genuine. once the placebo effect treatment is exhausted, we turn to mental illness. perhaps satan is crafty enough to use an anomally of human conditioning to execute his will?

i guess an issue like this boils down to this: if you truly believe in god, then you tend to believe anything is possible.

although i doubt there has never been a case of an atheist possession, i sure havent heard of one right off the top of my head. maybe the reason religious people have demonic possession experiences is rational. like someone said earlier, maybe its a sliver of some horrible event that has eventually infected someone's very consciousness. maybe aethists dont have these episodes as much because they tend to be comfortable and accepting of their flaws, where as christians tend to fight theirs. think of when you get a splinter. what eventually happens? the body, without conscious effort, pushes the splinter out of the flesh. perhaps the same is true for these so called "pschyoschematic" episodes? maybe its the minds natural way of cleansing itself.

either way, you cant deny the before and after effects of an exorcism.

i guess an issue like this boils down to this: if you truly believe in god, then you tend to believe anything is possible.

I truly believe in God...but I feel I don't have to believe in satan and demons in order to follow God...IMO no such thing as satan or demons

drug treatments have NEVER cured anyone,all they do is put a sticking plaster over the problem,although in cases were people are violent i see the reason for use of drugs BUT ONLY in violent cases.

Take John Nash he wasnt violent but they pumped him full of drugs and destroyed large parts of his mind

In the 60s electro shock treatments were all the rage,can you imagine the damage those maniac doctors did to the poor souls they were let loose on ?

The mind boggles doesnt it,now in 2007 the doctors have admitted that they were wrong in the past BUT now theres a wave of drug peddling doctors let loose on a new generation,the result is sky rocketing mental illness in society,they are part of the problem not the cure

The thing is with schizophenia pateints they often claim to be Jesus or the antichrist,thats because demons know that Christ is REAL,of course doctors dont consider this because you have been told at university to ignore this and just drug people up to the eye balls with powerful mind bending narcotics,shame that

And faith has cured people,AA and NA have cured MILLIONS world wide,many people have entered the doors of AA/NA with mental illness and have been saved by The Glory of God,faith = Power

(you show ignorance to ignore faith)

Drug dealing doctors are just like the maniacs in the past that used electro shock treatments its just in 2007 they are armed with powerful narcotics and they have caused many suicides and thats the sad reality of modern science in dealing with mental health,a complete and utter FAILURE

Tell that to my shcizophrenic mother that I grew up with. She did well on meds, but ran amok without them. You should check yourself.

Tell that to my shcizophrenic mother that I grew up with. She did well on meds, but ran amok without them. You should check yourself.

:tsu: right on Eric..you tell em....

Pity there was no meds for ignorant people

Edited by Beckys_Mom

You are 100% correct. In a majority of cases mental illness patients are required to stay on the medications for the rest of their lives if they wish to have the continued effect. The medications that are for depression, anxiety, bipolar, or schizophrenia are not like an antibiotic that is given for a week and then the infection is cleared up; they work by changing the brain chemistry to give the desired effect, and need to be used regulary to keep that brain chemistry in check. At this point in time we do not have medications that will adjust brain chemistry permenantly, although there are several in the works.

Symptoms of mental illness run the spectrum and in severe cases can be compounded with seizure disorders when brain chemistry gets way out of whack. To imply that medicines either don't work or are bad for you is a bad thing to do; you have either had no experience or a bad experience with htem and are poorly qualified to make such statements. Mental disorders exist commonly as they always have; at one time a seizure was considered to be evil and a sign of possession; we now know different and treat seizures with medications rather successfully. Schizophrenia is also a condition that can be treated medically but often is not followed as closely as it should be by patients and there are lapses where symptoms return.

In watching the movie based on the story I see a lot of symptoms of mental illness. As for the languages; I do not know how true the claims are; as a religous person she would have been exposed to variations of latin regularly; as for speaking in dead languages, if they were dead languages, how exactly would anyone know to make such a claim. Just like a fishing story something like the Michael story is hard to seperate fact from fiction or altered memories. It occured long before the medical treatments we have today that are far more effective; the treatments they had access to at the time were so limited that the effectiveness was only on a small portion of patients.

I deal with mentally ill patients on a daily basis and have seen some odd things, but when the brain chemistry gets thrown off wierd things are going to happen. I have an ability to look at it from a medical perspective and evaluate what is going on in order to help that patient until better trained folks come along that are specialist. I would hazard a guess that the parents and family of this girl had no training or understanding of mental illness and their very religous background would have created a situation where every aspect was attributed to the devil and this poor girl would have no choice in being a part of that fantasy.

Millions of people have thought themselves possessed when they hear voices in their heads and feel like they are being controlled by outside forces. Once those people find an appropriate medical treatment those voices go away and they resume and normal life; there are people all around you right now that may have similar mental illnesses that have them under control and you have no idea.

looking at those millions of people who are treated successfully with medications that adjust brain chemistry and make the "possession" stop I find it hard to believe that the devil (who can give people incredible foresight and the ability to speak unknown languages) can't overcome 800 milligrams of seroquel(for example) given twice a day. The devil cant win against a little pill? It flat out makes no sense.

If those that like to say the only real reasons why people have mental problems that need meds...claiming it to be demons...these people should try working on a daily basis with the mentally challenged...then get their eyes opened

• 3 weeks later...

I am not saying someone should stop taking medication,its very dangerous to come of mind bending drugs,you should check yourself BUDDY

(i am repeating myself for you)

I had a cousin who commited suicide after being treated by the doctors that you praise,do you know how many people commit suicide after being treated by doctors its MILLIONS

(are doctors gods that can not be questioned in your secular world ?)

The problem with modern science is, when doctors deal with mental health, the first thing they do is drug people up to the eye balls and get people addicted to dangerous narcotics,i know people that have been treated for mental health and up up depressed and obese thanks to these so called wonder drugs.

Mental health in 2007 is getting worse not better, modern science is a FAILURE,

Mind bending drugs should be a last resort for violent pateints ,evidence points to the fact that with out drugs people recover STRONGER and HEALTHY,its a hidden fact that schizophenia comes in bursts and its a FACT that people recover better with out the poison of modern drugs,modern science STINKS,doctors are peddling RITALIN to 5 year old children in schools now behind their parents backs<MODREN SCIENCE IS DISGUSTING and a FAILURE and the stats PROVE IT FACT

(atheists dont like facts do they)

Anyway, Anneliese Michel was speaking in 7 languages in a DEMON voice DOES THIS SEEM LIKE A NORMAL CASE TO YOU ?

(it takes a real brainwashed mind to not see the super natural side to this case)

Manfred Blueler a top class German Psychaiatrist in a study found that in a follow up of 200 schizophrenia patients found that 20% fully recovered with out the aid of poison that doctors peddle.

Also a team in the university of Bonn in the 50s and 60s found that out of 500 patients treated by doctors a Quarter commited suicide

(so the doctors killed a quarter,is this ok with you ?)

some were locked up in loony bins for the rest of their lives(oh sorry i dont see that as a success) Another group were on drugs for the rest of their lives depressed and had suicidal thoughts( yeah sure these doctors are heros arent they)

BUT a amazingly large group 25% were healthy and not on drugs and were HAPPY and hadnt been near a doctor for YEARS.

(a beautiful mind pg 352)

btw

speaking in a DEMON voice in 7 languages is not normal by any standard,this is proven by the tapes

Watch the retards ignore the evidence and defend modern science,watch the fools defend the monster of modern science that ruins lives sends people obese and has caused MILLIONS OF SUICIDES,watch the atheists ignore Truth of an obvious possession ,watch the god haters say demons are cool and other such utter crass stupidity

(the case of Anneliese Michel proves Demons are evil FACT)

(atheists dont like facts do they)

Schizophenia comes in short bursts, i have studied this and found that modern science is hiding these FACTS.

I have quoted studys from german universitys to PROVE it,oh dont woorry though,modern science has ignored this and has caused a mental health exposion.

Once people get addicted to mind bending drugs its near on impossible to come of them,loads of people slash their wrists and top them selves when they come of these drugs,THESE PEOPLE WOULD OF BEEN BETTER OF WITH OUT GOING NEAR A DOCTOR

The stats prove modern science is a sick joke

Its ignorant and a conspiracy to just ignore the fact that schoizophrenic patients hear voices,MAYBE THEY DO,JUST MAYBE it would be better to look in to this rather than just drug the life out of people,to come of mind bending drugs is hell on earth

Oh i forgot, science is secular and has been hyjacked by an atheist conspiracy with their bull s racist darwins theory of lower evolved human beings and monkey theory were the parasite darwinists have been caught making up fossils (piltdown man)

Or, how about the big bang,over educated bores trying to sell us the idea the universe came from nothing how the **** do these atheists know that,the big bang is bull s atheist propaganda what else have sicko modern scientists have lied about the answer is PLENTY

heres a George orwell quote from 1984

"do you think we cant make the stars as near or far away as we like Winston ? do you think our mathematicians are not equal to that Winston ? Have you forgotten double think Winston ?"

(what the above quote means is science can be used as a brainwashing tool and IT IS)

THINK ABOUT IT

George Orwell knew modern science was being used for brainwashing 50 years ago,modern day atheists are so utterly stupid they believe anything as long as some over educated bore is telling them what to think

Scientists are the new priests in 2007 and they are drenched in BLOOD,not that it bothers the atheists that chew the crud of mind control,universitys,science,schools,wild life documentarys all promote darwinism and athiesm,atheism is the NWO mind control system and atheist believe ANYTHING as long as its based on cow dung atheism and a scientist bore is waffling away talking crap thats enough to convince an atheist of more or less anything

btw

Anneliese Michel was speaking in a demon voice in 7 languages

(it takes a real first class **** to say its a case of mental illness)

YOU KNOW IT

I dont belive in exorcism sorry lol