Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret Human Testing

Journey

Experimentation on Americans Was "Legal"

Biological and Chemical Warfare Testing

on the American Population!

ATTENTION U.S. CITIZEN:

YOU MAY HAVE BEEN INVOLUNTARILY SUBJECTED to chemical or biological agent testing by the United States Military Department of Defense at some time in the past. The law provides for it (see section 1520, below). Make copies of this document and distribute widely. Write your congressional representative. Let the government know you are aware of this potential threat to your health and well being. They've done such things before. They sure as hell won't ask for your permission before they do it again.

Don't be fooled by the law's language. Notice it said local "officials" would be notified (could be the local dog catcher to fulfill the technicalities of the law). IT DID NOT SAY THAT YOU AS A GENERAL MEMBER OF THE CIVILIAN POPULATION NEEDED TO BE NOTIFIED!

If you've ever laughed at the "ridiculous" claim that AIDS was created as part of a secret classified military biological warfare program, READ THE ACTUAL LAW!!

Click Here

What do you say? Used to be a law? Well, if you wish to see the current laws -

Click Here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AnimangaBloodThorn

• Journey

• thefirstman

• paraclete1

Call me Mr. Negative, but just because a law is repealed, doesn't mean it won't happen any more. I've always believed that ours or any other Government will do anything they want with or without public knowledge. Do you really think the Anthrax scare after 9/11 was terrorist? Seems a little to convieniant that the whole news coverage thing just faded after we approved actions against the Terrorist. Don't get me wrong, I think we live in the best country in the world, but I don't believe that public "controls" the direction the government takes any longer, if it ever did. After all, the electorial college was set up to elect the President because the common farmer wasn't informed enough to make a good selection. Even military hardware used today comes with a disclaimer that the long term effects of some material used is not fully known. But if we sit a worry about everything that "might" be happening to us, we'd never do anything. Heck, I put a nail through my foot one morning before it ever touched the floor, while getting out of bed, but I still get up each day. And I've had some great days since then.

Don alien.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Whether a law or not, if the government wants to do it they are going to do it. blink.gif And it wouldn't surprise me if other governments done the same. Of course, that's just my opinion.

Cya!

Im wondering if this is the same for Scotland?I know there are different laws for the countries and such,but is there the same risk for people in my country? thumbsup.gif