Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Confession revives Roswell conspiracy

UM-Bot

roswell.jpg
Submitted by Darren Clarke: Exactly 60 years ago, a light aircraft was flying over the Cascade Mountains in Washington State, at a height of around 3000m. Suddenly, a brilliant flash of light illuminated the aircraft.

Visibility was good and as pilot Kenneth Arnold scanned the sky to find the source of the light, he saw a group of nine shiny metallic objects flying information.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: News.com.au

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• skyeagle409

• Cebrakon

• ShaunZero

• Ghost Ship

If the Roswell "Aliens" are in fact real, there are a few questions that need to be answered. Where are they from and how did they get here? Do they have bases on our moon or even Mars? Does the government now hold the secrets to their propulsion systems? Maybe this is an extension of the original Roswell hoax.

interesting.

I tend to think it did happen especially after all the different lame excuses that the government has used trying to cover it up. for example the dummies dropped which the military claims what was seen as 'aliens' when in fact the military didn't start dropping them until the 50's. or how all paperwork regarding Roswell was lost due to fire if I remember correctly ( it may have been some other numb skull excuse)then they find 'some' to publish.

interesting.

I tend to think it did happen especially after all the different lame excuses that the government has used trying to cover it up. for example the dummies dropped which the military claims what was seen as 'aliens' when in fact the military didn't start dropping them until the 50's. or how all paperwork regarding Roswell was lost due to fire if I remember correctly ( it may have been some other numb skull excuse)then they find 'some' to publish.

This paperwork was not lost. It was written by the late Lt. Haut in 1993, updated in 2002 and at his request, was not opened until after his death. The text of the affidavit is at the following website:

http://roswellproof.homestead.com/Haut.html "Haut gave a lengthy recorded oral history with researchers Wendy Connors and Dennis Balthauser, people he knew well and trusted. Haut stipulated the interview was not to be released until after his death. (Haut died in December 2005)".

The Government is getting backed into a corner. The question is will they finally release the information that everyone is wating on.

The Government is getting backed into a corner. The question is will they finally release the information that everyone is wating on.

You must be joking. :) Why is it that we have to read about things like this in foreign newspapers? So far, The Daily Mail in London, ThisisLondon, and an Australian newspaper are the only ones that reported it.

The government is laughing probably because they know they know nothing and they know that everyone who is not the government thinks that the government knows secrets about ufo's and secret technology. I find it amusing to think of when the CIA gets together for a coffee to shoot the shi*. They are most likely amused at being in a job were they know nothing more about ufo's then the average joe does yet everyone thinks they do.

However im sure they actually do have orders to cover up anything like the "little green men" episode of the X-Files if it actually happened.

The government is laughing probably because they know they know nothing and they know that everyone who is not the government thinks that the government knows secrets about ufo's and secret technology. I find it amusing to think of when the CIA gets together for a coffee to shoot the shi*. They are most likely amused at being in a job were they know nothing more about ufo's then the average joe does yet everyone thinks they do.

However im sure they actually do have orders to cover up anything like the "little green men" episode of the X-Files if it actually happened.

Thinking they know nothing about UFOs is ludicrous after all of the images and videos of UFOs flying near Area 51, which was at first considered an "inactive base". Not only that, but the government claimed it did not exist for a while. They know -something-, but what, who knows.

Edited by Zero of Deism

I always knew that what happen in Roswell was real and i don't believe the Governments explanations for minute.The Government keeps coming up with some crappy explanations that not even a 10 year old kid would believe and sooner or later they will have to tell the truth.

It's not up to them for us to believe. It's up to us. I believe, but i don't think that any consideration at all is given to whatever the government may have covered up. They put it in a box and then close and lock a door. Because of that, even after getting there hands on this stuff, they still know no more then the public does because that's the whole point of why they are covering it all up. To eliminate and to keep to a minimum all extraterrestrial knowledge and devices. They must know how irresponcible people are, thus there best interest would be to box it, lock it up, and to forget where they put the key.

America? I serisouly doubt if they got their hands on ET technology that they'd just box it up and forget about it. I'm sure there'd be top secret studies going on trying to reverse engineer everything. Besides, I think UFOs are man made, not ET. I think they are made by the government.

I don’t think this is a hoax extension. If this were the case, Haut would have opened his mouth when alive. Its clear he was not seeking publicity but “privacy” if it’s the best word to use. If not to him, then he was protecting his family.

One thing is certain, all governments around the world know a lot of things that the “mob” don’t! Also, if the US government indeed prefers to hide the truth behind Roswelt, of course the US media is silent and you are seeing this on foreign newspapers…

Besides, I think UFOs are man made, not ET. I think they are made by the government.

Interesting thought. That might mean that all these UFO's are made by man and that the technology is being hidden from the public. It would be easy for them to pass it all off as E.T. and they don't even have to.

I wonder what the mob would do if they stumbled upon alien technology.

Edited by Dark_Ambient

Pay them to traffic drugs at the speed of light!

But yeah, I do think the government is using anti-gravity technology, and is hiding it from the public.

Edited by Zero of Deism

If the Roswell "Aliens" are in fact real, there are a few questions that need to be answered. Where are they from and how did they get here? Do they have bases on our moon or even Mars? Does the government now hold the secrets to their propulsion systems? Maybe this is an extension of the original Roswell hoax.

:no: Whatever Roswell is, it is not a hoax. We now have about a dozen completely independent witnesses. That is, the individuals did not know one another in most cases. For instance, none of the Roswell residents knew Colonel Corso. BTW, Corso said they had no source of power and no propulsion systems...which is just what I would expect.

~~Cebrakon

Pay them to traffic drugs at the speed of light!

But yeah, I do think the government is using anti-gravity technology, and is hiding it from the public.

:ph34r: There is no anti-gravity technology. First you would need some anti-gravity physics.

~~~Cebrakon

This paperwork was not lost. It was written by the late Lt. Haut in 1993, updated in 2002 and at his request, was not opened until after his death. The text of the affidavit is at the following website:

http://roswellproof.homestead.com/Haut.html "Haut gave a lengthy recorded oral history with researchers Wendy Connors and Dennis Balthauser, people he knew well and trusted. Haut stipulated the interview was not to be released until after his death. (Haut died in December 2005)".

I'm not referring to Lt. Haut's paperwork. I'm referring to government documents on Roswell.

You must be joking. :) Why is it that we have to read about things like this in foreign newspapers? So far, The Daily Mail in London, ThisisLondon, and an Australian newspaper are the only ones that reported it.

And now, FOXNews

Science

Dead Airman's Affidavit: Roswell Aliens Were Real

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287643,00.html

I always knew that what happen in Roswell was real and i don't believe the Governments explanations for minute.The Government keeps coming up with some crappy explanations that not even a 10 year old kid would believe and sooner or later they will have to tell the truth.

All of the government's cover-up stories in regards to the Roswell incident have been proven false and only the original report of the captured flying disk continues to hold up.

Recently, an experiment was conducted and televised recently to see if a Project Mogul balloon train could have been responsible for the Roswell incident and when the experiment was completed, it was found that rawin devices do not shred in the manner as seen in the Roswell photos and the Mogul balloon debris from the experiment recently was only 150 feet in diameter. The Roswell debris field at crash site mumber one in 1947, was hundreds of feet wide and 3/4 of a mile long, but what amazed one of the folks about the experiment was the lack of any lines in the original Roswell photos. Some Mogul balloon trains had lots and lots of lines yet none are evident in the Roswell photos but clearly evident at the experimental debris field. Had researchers checked, they would have found that none of the equipment carried aloft my Mogul balloon trains, are not evident in the Roswell photos either.

But, I didn't need any experiment to tell me that no Mogul balloon train was involved in the Roswell incident because if researchers had checked, they would have found that there were no Project Mogul balloon flight on June 4, 1947. All they had to do was to check the Mogul balloon records!!

Edited by skyeagle409

The Roswell incident is definitely not a hoax.

Now, the governement has some explaining to do as to what happened to all of those official documents that related to the Roswell incident in 1947. The GAO said that the documents are missing or have been destroyed, and done so illegally and without authorization.

Besides, I think UFOs are man made, not ET. I think they are made by the government.

Interesting thought. That might mean that all these UFO's are made by man and that the technology is being hidden from the public. It would be easy for them to pass it all off as E.T. and they don't even have to.

None of the UFOs in question are those of secret aircraft of the military and I know that as a fact. There are certain procedures to be undertaken and areas where secret aircraft are allowed, and there are places where secret aircraft are not allowed, and I know that as a fact as well. Also, we have not solved the riddle of sonic booms and that is yet another way you can ascertain whether certain UFOs are ours or theirs.

:ph34r: There is no anti-gravity technology. First you would need some anti-gravity physics.

~~~Cebrakon

Anti-gravity propulsion comes ‘out of the closet’

http://www.janes.com/aerospace/civil/news/...20729_1_n.shtml

Boeing tries to defy gravity

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/2157975.stm

Anti-Gravity Research

http://www.aeronautics.ru/archive/gravity/gravitsapa.htm

I'm not referring to Lt. Haut's paperwork. I'm referring to government documents on Roswell.

I'm referring to the science of anti-gravity. Or the lack of same.

~~Cebrakon

If it did happen I doubt they will ever let any information out about it anytime in the future if they can at all avoid it, not because of any tech tinkering they may have done with samples but because of any biological tinkering they might have done over the decades with various types of frozen tissue. I just do not see how any serious biologist could have resisted doing some of the obvious over that great a length of time, if this is all true.

• 8 months later...

Saw a picture of a U.F.O with an american flag on it on tv once. Now theres something I'd believe.