Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Saddam Hussein...Captured!

DarkShade

I sincerely doubt that we (meaning the US Gov't et al) would allow Saddam to be tried in an international court. Following is a quote from an Iraqi that pretty much sums up what some Americans and Iraqis are thinking:

"I was watching the CBC newscast here in Canada regarding the capture of Saddam Hussein and the issue of where the trial should take place, came up. They were interviewing an Iraqi expat (I believe she was from an organisation called Free Women of Iraq). The reporter in typical holier-than-thou fashion asked her if she thinks Saddam will get a fair trial in Iraq, and if it wouldn't therefore be better to put him on trial in the Hague. The womens answer took the reporter by complete surprise because it was so simple and yet in one sentence clearly conveyed exactly how many Iraqis feel about Saddam Hussein, and their distrust of the UN. Her answer was :

"Actually, I don't think he will get a 'fair' trial in the Hague"."

Source instapundit.com

I agree. I would hope that after all intelligence information is gleaned from Saddam, that he be handed over to the Iraqis for whatever punishment they see fit.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thepsychoticseaotter

• gollum

• Nancy

• PsychicPenguin

OK, I guess Bush is not that stupid then... Oh well, American soldiers are brilliants!!! Good Job! thumbsup.gif

I am SO GLAD to see you post this!!! thumbsup.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I hope they call me in to intearogate him. I can make a mute sing Carmen.

• 2 weeks later...

who is to say that isnt one of his doubles i think that capture was alittle too easy why havent they captures bin ladien by now no i think there is more to this story just my thougths and time will tell

celticdreamer

light and blessings

I hope they call me in to intearogate him. I can make a mute sing Carmen.

Dibs i get first go on the electrodes...you can have the rubber hose