Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US in position to nuke Pakistan?

Bella-Angelique

True! The Russkies already have to replace a swarth of Sats. They are selling some of their Alpha class subs to China to afford it. What a Country!!!

Hey smart ass it was the US goverment that helped destroy the USSR, nothing like the wholesale of advanced military equipment would of happened under the Soviet rule. I dont remeber anything like 9/11 happening while the soviets where in place.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Umbarger

• Aztec Warrior

• pimppapa1977

• Bella-Angelique

I don't recall the U.S. ever having nuked anyone other than the Japanese.

That you would even ask that indicates that you are probably unable to understand why. A more appropriate question would be "Why should the civilized world allow Syria to kill our citizens?".

its the same civilized world which allowed US killed many innocent people in Iraq and Vietnam.

its the same civilized world which allowed US killed many innocent people in Iraq and Vietnam.

Im active duty Navy.Im a missile tech off the trident submarines.Noone is safe.LOl on the real though they should worry about us more then the Nimitz

Bella, I reconsidered your thread and have come to the following conclusion.

Given the recent Mosque incident, if Pakistan was taken over by radical Islamist's.....they may indeed be attacked. India would not be pleased with a development like that either.

Bella, I reconsidered your thread and have come to the following conclusion.

Given the recent Mosque incident, if Pakistan was taken over by radical Islamist's.....they may indeed be attacked. India would not be pleased with a development like that either.

I love these Topics that can go either way, personally i think we should end it now, not by pull out but by winning and there is only one way to when this kind of war.....Japan brought the war over here and although some people disliked what we did, its the same thing they did here.

Nobody like's to see Americans being killed, I dont like seeing anybody killed to be honest, what would you say when it happens again and we all know it will, I say we end it with a big bang, i am not being cold hearted but just pulling out and bringing are troops back is not an option....

Im active duty Navy.Im a missile tech off the trident submarines.Noone is safe.LOl on the real though they should worry about us more then the Nimitz

Hi Pimp..........I am reading a great book by Joe Buff about ceramic hulled SSGN's, called Tidal Rip. It comes after Crush Depth and involves the use of tactical nukes.

That sounds good.We just started that program abput 5-6 years ago with ssgn subs which are nuclear subs with tomahawk capabilities

That's right. The book is about 5-7 years in the future and all the vertical launch tubes for the ICBM's have 6-7 tomahawks... apiece loaded up instead. Another good submarine author is Patrick Robinson.

China is extremely sensitive about the actual use of nuclear subs near them. Very. China would want to be able to see and verify each step the US takes second by second, even if they deny having had any knowledge of it as it started to occur later, I would guess.

Random warlords in China are a problem even for the Chinese I hear.

Yeah but with are trident subs we dont even have to be close to China to hit their asses.Like i said noone is safe trust me!