Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Thoughts on Saddam's capture

PsychicPenguin

There are several different scenarios on this last event.

I'm thinking along the line of US government cover-ups. As we all know, Bush administration is not capable of mantaining stability over Iraq. After the so-called end of the war on Iraq, how come we still have our soldier returned in a coffin? American public is developing war-weariness due to the fact that casualities in the coalition force increases every day, although Bush administration announced that Saddam's forces has been defeated.

So US intelligence simply paid one of Saddam's double, and put him on the stage to keep us happy. By doing this, the real guerilla moral will also go down, and finally the real Saddam, even if he's still free, cannot do anything as he has lost most of his force.

Any other thoughts?

Edited by Aslan

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nxt2Hvn

• Nancy

• PsychicPenguin

• bathory

Saddam has been Caught!!!! For real folks-

Changed the title to avoid confusion with the other Saddam thread. original.gif

No, actually both Saddam and Bush are trying to cover their conspiracy to hide alliens and UFO's wink2.gif

Ah,this came across my mind too but like I've said this just came across my mind,got no evidence or any other things to back this one up. dontgetit.gif

Any other thoughts?

Dear Mr. Penguin:

This, I believe is my first response to a post of yours.

Thanks to Aslan, he has made certain that this Thread is not confused with the other current thread on the actual capture of Saddam H.

In that other thread, I mentioned my hope...... repeat HOPE, that for one day this Forum could concentrate on the Positive and not bring up the Negative. I presume I should have known better, concerning this subject matter.

Please, just for once.... will someone admit that the US is doing something positive to eliminate the threat of terrorism? Let's admit that for ONCE, our US Military and the Coalition did the RIGHT THING.

Why are we and other countries still having their sons and daughters come home in a coffin? We are at war. We have been at war. The Bush Administration, back in May stated that the "major conflict" had been accomplished. The President and his Administration continues to emphasize that the "War On Terror" will take decades to begin to put a DENT in those who choose to eliminate the glories of freedom.

Yes, the War in Iraq IS part of the "War On Terror".... Day by day, as information begins to drift in the public's direction, we will learn the details that we have been thirsty for......... for a long, long time.

Please, PLEASE do not stamp the capture of Hussein with a Government Conspiracy.

I am not naive, just realistic. We, as a People needed this Great News! Let it sink in for at least this entire day, for once? crying.gif

He's caught! I'm glad. Yes! We did the right thing!! I agree with Nancy there for the most part, but...

As long as there are different people, there will be different thoughts and reactions.

Some will laugh, some will cry, some will cheer, some will meditate... some... speculate.

I won't begrudge them that. Some nice Fiction stories are written based on fact and then letting the imagination run wild.

This is the conspiracy forum, I kinda expect it here. Now if it was in the international news, that would kinda tic me off a lil.

[

Please, just for once.... will someone admit that the US is doing something positive to eliminate the threat of terrorism? Let's admit that for ONCE, our US Military and the Coalition did the RIGHT THING.

Well said Nancy thumbsup.gif . Bush has had a lot of stick in the press ( some deserved admittedly ) but this time I think we should all stand up and gve the man a round of applause for sticking to his guns and refusing to back down to pressure.

This is true. Bush stuck to his guns (no pun intended) even when the rest of the world disagreed. He knew what he believed in and he fought for it. He did not yield to criticism That is an admirable quality to have in a leader.

uhhh. yeah hes caught. I think they confimed it with a DNA test. Please, I beg all of you on this forum: do not bring aliens , MIBs, or sasquatch into this.

I just gotta know one thing about all this tho: WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO OSAMA??? wacko.gif

Thats great, so the US finally found Saddi : an old, grey bearded man , hiding in a hole in a farm. wacko.gifblink.gif

One old man down, 53 old men to go.

uh... Whatever Penguin! It's your story .. tell it like you want to!!

Bush has done a great job thumbsup.gif in my opinion!!! He did what had to be done and now Saddam is caught!

I'm glad somebody had the guts to do something!!!!

Let's put it this way.. I feel a lot safer over here now that he is caught and out of power over there ... he was just a time bomb waiting to blow.

I am sorry for the loss of U.S. troops .. but that is their job... they knew that when they joined... just a fact of life.

(I can say that I have family members in the military .. and they feel the same way I do) wink2.gif

I just gotta know one thing about all this tho: WHAT  EVER HAPPENED TO OSAMA???  wacko.gif

Thats great, so the US finally found Saddi : an old, grey bearded man , hiding in a hole in a farm. wacko.gif  blink.gif

awwwwww geeze moe............. crying.gif

I am so disappointed. Can you not also smile, with that fabulous sense of humor of yours? sad.gif

Read My Lips: "We are still searching for UBL"......... Honest.

Finding the Haystack was NOT an easy task, let alone finding the Needle hidden in that haystack!

thistle1 ~ Celumnaz ~ Thank You.... wink2.gif

babyforrest? thumbsup.gif

I just gotta know one thing about all this tho: WHAT  EVER HAPPENED TO OSAMA???  wacko.gif

Thats great, so the US finally found Saddi : an old, grey bearded man , hiding in a hole in a farm. wacko.gif  blink.gif

awwwwww geeze moe............. crying.gif

I am so disappointed. Can you not also smile, with that fabulous sense of humor of yours? sad.gif

Read My Lips: "We are still searching for UBL"......... Honest.

Finding the Haystack was NOT an easy task, let alone finding the Needle hidden in that haystack!

thistle1 ~ Celumnaz ~ Thank You.... wink2.gif

babyforrest? thumbsup.gif

more like a specific needle in a needle haystack!

also England also helped in the task of overthrowing SH don't we deserve credit aswell?

also England also helped in the task of overthrowing SH don't we deserve credit aswell?

Hate to nitpick here but........don't you mean Britain ??????????

In fact, the US do it wrong when they invaded Iraq. Saddan wasnt friend of terrorist...in fact, he was the leader of a Atheistic regimen opposed to the fanatics of Islam.....the whole war was because economic interests in the Middle East...

yes, i do you shouldn't be picky towards me but to the others, they didn't mention their allies

Loque.......

Believe me, the US has all the respect in the world for Great Britain!

Perhaps I did go overboard, but 'tis just a gut reaction to today. The US was responsible for the capture of SH.......... We do "owe" you a great debt of thankfulness.

I also was/ AM quite impressed with the way Mr. Blair handled himself today.

Nancy-

disappointed in Moe?? crying.gifsad.gif

Ya got me all wrong I think.

dun worry, Nancy. moe is always smiling. I was actually happy to hear the news about Saddi. Its just that when I saw him as an old, grey bearded man , living with rats, it made me look at things differently.

Remember the movie "hook"? When at the end , Captain Hook looses his hat and you see that this demonic antihero, is nothing more than a ragged old man?

I had the same basic reaction. It was more like " thats the dude everyone is mad at?"

The drum has been rolling for a very long time I guess. The man behind the curtains is not the wizard of Oz.

Although it is good he was captured, he is just one of many very bad people still at large. The american death toll is still going to keep rising. So is it really anything to celebrate?

geez... I brought this topic up a little too early. I'll try again next year, it's going to be more interesting. Don't get me wrong, I feel a lot safer too, I just want to stir up this government conspiracy thread and see what you guys have. While the euphoria is still in effect, this thread can be converted for Adolf Hitler and possible cover ups by Soviet government tongue.gif

Hey, Mabey USA can find out were Osama Bin Laden Is from Mr. Hussein!

But then again, mabey even Hussein dosent know...

Nancy-

disappointed in Moe??   crying.gif    sad.gif

Ya got me all wrong I think.

Although it is good he was captured, he is just one of many very bad people still at large. The american death toll is still going to keep rising. So is it really anything to celebrate?

Moe? If I "read" you wrong, I apologize. wub.gif

Yes, Saddam is an elderly man, born 66 years ago to a widow.

I imagine he ran out of "Grecian Formula" a short time ago, thus the grey beard, which is now kaput.

"Looks can be deceiving"....... Right? Unfortunatley, we cannot see into the mind of Saddam. If we could, I'd bet you $1.00 that what you see is NOT what you get.

Yes, he is one of many "bad people" that walk this Earth. Even when those now causing chaos are captured and eliminated, there are thousands more to take their place. Moe? Do we just give up and say the heck with all this? Think of the consequences if that is our outlook.

Yes, more people will die, those who are fighting this Hell all around the Globe. Perhaps Iraq may calm down sooner than we hoped, once Saddam's loyal followers accept that he will not return. In the meantime, we have to stay strong and realize that for 200 + years, Americans and those whose ideals involve Democracy/Freedom have been losing their lives to preserve this.

Many times I've stood in Arlington Cemetery aghast at the number of white headstones. War is Hell, and it is also VERY painful.

Was today worth it? You bettcha it was! A very good day to celebrate!

Never Forget

<Applause> thumbsup.gif

Way to go Nancy!!! I agree with you 100%. Looks can be deceiving .. and I know there are probably a lot of people out there that some how feel sorry for the old... @#$%.... well coot. But I think the U.S. ought to treat him the way he has treated his own people... much less U.S. Citizens.

The only way I will feel remotely anything for him other than hate ... is for him to admit to weapons of mass destruction and to help the U.S. in some way to get more of a control on Iraq.... then maybe I would be able to feel a little foregiveness.... but yeah... like that will happen ... maybe when Hell freezes over!

And yes there are a lot more out there... I just hope Bush gets relected ... then maybe we will have a chance of catching a few more of them!!

I support Bush all the way! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I felt kind of sad that the old boy finally got nabbed. But its cool that he's still alive, and able to speak for himself albeit at some kangaroo tribunal or whatever the americans will qeue up. Similar to Milosevic's trial in which he skillfully exposes the duplicity of american egenda, Sadam will reveal things that will make you spit on your own flag. Yea I lost something I had since birth thanks to an american bomb. But I had a chance to deliver due penance and I chose to walk away - the decision haunts me and will forever.

About the Sadam capture, nothing will change. It is meaningless. Do you think that the headlines on antiwar.com will stop displaying chit like: 3 more GIs blown away by ambush etc. No No no no no. Its just starting to put a strain on transfer tube suppliers my brother. I'm outta here fer good but ya know one thing, I have more respect for a (deleted) than I have for the american govt. At least one is up front and direct about what it is they want.

Nancy, love ya babe

get some batteries sugga.

Edited by Aslan

I have more respect for a crack-addicted negro pointing a gun at myasse during a hold-up than I have for the american govt.

Well it's a good thing you live in Canada ... right? wink2.gif

Sounds like you need some anger management classes... oh... btw.. do you kiss your mama with that mouth? ohmy.gif

Peace!

Before this one goes any further I'd just like to say that Soaked in no way represents the Canadian members of this forum. Be it his anti-American statements or his racial implications. Peace. thumbsup.gif