Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chinese troop builup in Mexico

Journey

I found this to be amazing, and I was not aware of this situation..

China, Russia, and Mexico are conducting joint operations, and Chinese troops were not long back, encountered on our border with Mexico, how come I did not see this on our news? This is serious IMO-

I will post the link in a moment. brb-

Click Here

This apears to be valid and I have more info. to review

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wunarmdscissor

• Journey

• crosswarrior

• Homer

Let me see if I can get a direct link, this one isn't cooperating. However, did you know Gillette is watching? LOL

This is rather unsettling if true. Though the area they would invading into is largly open ground, they would be completly open to all of the firepower of the USA. Not to mention mot of the states they would have to go through first off are Right to Carry." Besides being a nightmare for the logistics on the Chinese's part.

I don't think we have to worry. Yet dontgetit.gif

There are many references on google, and did you know the chinese have a major listening post in Mexico ?

If this is true, it's serious. I wander if this could just be an advanced scouting party?

Take in consideration, what is their population 1.5 billion or so? And they have the mandatory abortion issue -

They are on the other side of the world, and what if it was a nuclear launch or etc. is orchestrated out of Mexico?

Perhapes the United States should get on good relations with Mocow. That might make the Chinese a little less likely to do anything. What with two large world powers staring them down.

Why not give the story to the nightly news of ABC, CBS and NBC. Or give it to Dateline, Primetime, 20/20 or 48 Hours Investigates. I agree with the masses, if this story is true, we probably should at least be checking into it.

dontgetit.gif this story is dated April 2003. I was in Mexico then and did'nt see any Chinese military. Do you think that just maybe if some Americans at least travelled over the border and OUT of the Fatherland they would know this is rubbish.

Or, maybe someone did and mistook some Mexicans for Chinese. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

dontgetit.gif this story is dated April 2003. I was in Mexico then and did'nt see any Chinese military. Do you think that just maybe if some Americans at least travelled over the border and OUT of the Fatherland they would know this is rubbish.

Or, maybe someone did and mistook some Mexicans for Chinese. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

its only worrying if your a paranoid septic!!!! Why is it , those people have always GOT to have an enemy?

surely if the chinese were planning to invade from mexico, the American and every other top intelligence organisation in the world would know about it.

You lot have watched "Red Dawn" to many times.

THE COMMIES AINT COMMIN

forget about it

lol

Here's another take on this idea:A Law Enforcement Evaluation

The fact remains, that the Mexican/USA border is extremely important strategic area. IF an attack was being planned, it most likely would originate from this area. Although the idea is far-fetched, it allows this armchair strategist to pass the long winter nights by. wink2.gif

An attack on the U.S. on the Tex/Mex border though it looks brilliant would in reality be a military disaster; especially for China! It is just too long of a supply train. And the area is relatively open, providing one of the best possible Nuclear Warefare sites. Not to mention that the technology that we know about the U.S. having is generally a decade old.

But the weakest link in the chain of a Chinese invasion is the Sea. Some 80% of all logistics is transpoted by the ship. All the heavy armour,artillary, ammunition. The majority of it all must be shipped. And how will a navy with 20 subs and 50 crusiers stand against NATO? Will their ships be able to operate with aircraft support? What bases will they use to defend their suply train?

So although a Chinese inasion is a possibility, I pity the poor Admiral on whose sholders rest the responibility to keep the Chinese Army running.

I don't get it wacko.gif Don't people ask questions for themselves anymore instead of believing EVERTHING that is written. Do you honestly think President Fox will aid a country like China when the USA is right down the block. GEEEZZZ

It would all depend upon how sure he was that the Chinese would win. You must remember that the offer of a piece of the U.S. in return for Mexico's cooperation has already been made before. I twould be an extremely dangerous game of intrigue, but the payoffs could be promising.

Chinese troops massing in Mexico is not only untrue, but also comical to even contemplate.

The Chinese influense in the Pacific Region is growing, but they are certainly not planning to invade any country in the Americas. It must be understood that China is opening up to become more of participant in global foreign affairs. China as well as Vietnam were allowed to observe U.S. run military exercises in East Asia, such as Cobra Gold. Also, in August 2003 China allowed foreign military from 15 nations to observe it's own military exercises involving 5,000 Chinese troops at the country’s large tactical training base in Inner Mongolia. China has sent it's military to Mexico as well as many other nations around the world, including the U.S., but they are part of either joint military exercises, observers to those exercises, or friendly port visits.

It also must be understood that the U.S. is in the fortunate position that it is impossible for any nation, or even coalition of nations, to defeat us on our own soil. Every nation on earth knows this, and understands that the U.S. can be defeated, but not by conventional military force on it's own soil. The best way to beat us on our own soil would be to increase the flow of drugs and weapons on our streets and have Americans killing Americans. Certainly no other nation has the capability

the U.S. is in the fortunate position that it is impossible for any nation, or even coalition of nations, to defeat us on our own soil

Is that in the same way that a terrorist attack on mainland America was impossible on September 10th 2001?

Edited by Magikman

Homer dec 19th

the U.S. is in the fortunate position that it is impossible for any nation, or even coalition of nations, to defeat us on our own soil

Homer thats what the french said in 1939 ohmy.gif

look what happened, there are no certainties.

Secondhand,

My quote went on to say by conventional means. terrorist attacks are not conventional attacks, and nobody has ever thought it was impossible for America to be attacked by terrorists prior to September 11, 2001. Therefore I stand by my statement

wuna,

The French in 1939 were weak, both economically and militarily. The French government fooled the world with their paper army, and were crushed by real soldiers from the German frontier. The truth is, the French government knew they were weak, and were scared to death of Germany, which is why they surrendered without a fight.

Surely there are no certainties except death and taxes, but what I posted was the truth, and these arguments were poorly thought out and reflected a severe lack of education.

but what I posted was the truth, and these arguments were poorly thought out and reflected a severe lack of education.

IN actuial fact you are wrong, the french at that time were considered to be one of if not the most military powerfull nation in the world.

They had a larger army than the Germans, more artillery pieces and tanks which were although not as powerful as the panzer were not far off. They also had an extremely good and large airforce.

The french were in fact badly led by sypathists to the nazis. They surrendered with more than half their army in tact and had the Maginole line defence system been more accuratley positioned with better leadership and co-ordination then hitler would maybe never have been pictured below the eiffel tower. Britain's expiditionary force of 350, 000 soldiers and support would have arrived before the french were in retreat and added more steel and possibly the outcome could have been very different. The french panicked!!

My argument was very well thought out i just didn't see the need to point out every fact. I am very well educated also.

How can you say the french had a paper army? Have you in fact read any of the facts behind the "capitulation" of the french?

Blitzcrieg was also a major factor.

Explain your comment.

The French had a fourth rate military at best. At 5 million soldiers, the French were considered to have the most powerful army in the world. But the vast majority were poorly trained conscripts. Also, their tanks and artillery were in storage, having a mobilization rate based on the previous war they fought. The Germans, on the other hand, had a well trained professional army and an airforce 10 times more powerful than the French. As I said, the French had a paper army, and any type of basic research could tell you this.

What I stated were facts, and it is obvious your lack of intelligence prevents you from conducting a reasonable debate here. The French surrendered without a fight due to their lack of leadership(both political and military) and skill on the battlefield.

This will be my last post defending this position. I challenge you to do just a little research into the state of the French nation leading into World War 2, and you will see just how stupid you look

Have you in fact read any of the facts behind the "capitulation" of the french?

Blitzcrieg was also a major factor.

Explain your comment.

I have read literally thousands of pages in a time period of more than 2 decades researching this war. I have forgotten more than you will ever know