Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was the moon landing fake?

Guest Guest

cerberus,

Remember, you are looking at a three-dimensional scene, projected on a two-dimensional photograph. That causes distortions. When the sun is low and shadows are long, objects at different distances do indeed appear to cast non-parallel shadows, even here on earth. So the objects in the photo are distorted by perspective. MORE INFO.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• Homer

• Ashley-Star*Child

• BurnSide

The equipment was probably stolen by an intergalactic mafia organization to sell in the streets of the intergalactic underworld. Understand that I have no evidence to substantiate this, but I doubt you can prove me wrong ;D

i can just imagine some joyriding alien boy racer driving going for a burn in the buggy! 8)  i heard a rumour a highly expensive piece of equipment made by NASA that was lost in action, is now actually orbiting the sun.do you know if this is true?

You're very welcome, cerberus!  :)

That's a great site to go to for space info!  ;)

thanxs spacey.i love anything to do with outer space.if you stumble across any good sites, please let me know (only if you want!) i was a bit before my time at infants school.we had a discussion on space and stuff.it was great.my idea was that if you stood on the rings of saturn you would stick to them.interesting huh? it went downhill when i accidently told the class that you would also 'go pop' and be compressed into spacedust.nice touch eh? lol  ;D  

Some of you may find this a bit humorous, a site that parodies the moon landing hoax claims;

CLICK HERE  :)

:s02

Finally,  the real story!!   :s2

Great find,  MM!!   :s1

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes Great Find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:s2 :s03 :s2

thats a great link magikman thanxs..i found it quite funny. ;D something i heard about the apollo spacecraft that landed on the moon, was that it flew directly through a supposed radiation belt above the earths outer atmosphere.anyone heard this story? THIS IS NOT A TRUE FACT I IS JUST ASKING A QUESTION

Cerberus,

You're talking about the van Allen radiation belt, so it is a true fact. The contention was made in order to support the moon landing hoax, that anyone traveling thru the belt would receive a lethal dose of radiation. This, of course, was pure rubbish. Click the link below for more information;

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html#radiation

Magikman  :sg

:s2 :s2 :s2 ;D

Nice to know the real truth about Moon landings thanx MM :sj

• 6 months later...

Never mind the moon landing being a hoax, this guy actually believes that the moon itself doesn't exist, seriously. wacko.gif Take a look;

CLICK HERE

Magikman blink.gif

In my humble opinion that is one individual in need of medical help.

smile.gif

ohmy.giftongue.giflaugh.gif Ah drat I believed every word that was written biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Why not take up a collection and send him there.

If he makes it then he'll know...if he doesn't rolleyes.gif

A cash reward of $100,000 has been offered to anyone who can send us, by e-mail, conclusive physical evidence of the existence of the moon. This reward remains unclaimed.

how about that moon rock that Clinton has in a vaccum glass case (i saw it once on a documentry about him. he said he looks at it for inspiration)

does that mean that he'll get the 100K.

And how can you give "physical evidence" through e-mail... blink.gif

...huhuh...so strange! laugh.gif

By the way...thinking about it...it could be easy to fake it, as it was just boadcoasted on TV...

...wow!

blink.gif

It could be a hologram, projected from various government installations throughout the world. It could be a large, crudely painted balloon, held in place by helium and propelled by tiny sails and rudders

This guy can't be serious.....

blink.gif

that is insane. that means that every other planet out there is also a balloon or hologram. we landed on the moon. i dont see the problem with that. if not at that time, we have been back. or to mars or whatever. oh well, if thats what he thinks, and can back that up with evidence. GREAT!.

CASTOR