Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was the moon landing fake?

Guest Guest

I think someone is a little uneducated.

You don't get SUCKED into space if you don't hold onto anything.You just float. Obviously. Sounds like your books need a little updating.

How are pictures of a real landscape fake? What were you expecting to see on Mars? Green swamps?

There was no mission to mars besides the rovers. No one has been there.

I don't even understand how you can call half the stuff you say hoaxed. How do satilites get into space huh? Think about it.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• Homer

• Ashley-Star*Child

• BurnSide

Satellites, like Hubble? INSIDE THE VAN ALLEN BELT. And, why oh why, if satellites CAN go out further into space, can't they do into 'deep space'? Surely, with out technology they should know they ins and outs of EVERY planet, and 'deep space' out there. And yet, deep space appears like little specks. Isn't Hubble just as capable of sending back the pictures that supposedly come from those satellites? Neither you, nor I can answer that question, so don't bother, because neither of us work for NASA, and even if you or I or anyone else here did, you STILL probably wouldn't be able to answer it.

Stellar,

All I can say to your post is 'LA LA LA LA LA' whistling2.gif I'm not going to bother giving it any more answer than that. Believe what you want. And, I'll believe what I damn well want. Last time I checked, it was a free country.

Okay. Let's send a satelite into deep space.Wanna wait for 80+ years for it to get past our solar system? And how do you think it would transmit photos from that far away? EMAIL!???

This isn't star trek this is real life. We can't travel very far because we don't have the technology. What we do have technology for is putting satilites and men in our own orbit, and sending robots out to mars to take pictures. You think that happened over night? That took 10 years to be planned out, assembled, take the trip etc!!

Stellar,

All I can say to your post is 'LA LA LA LA LA' whistling2.gif I'm not going to bother giving it any more answer than that. Believe what you want. And, I'll believe what I damn well want. Last time I checked, it was a free country.

Okay. He just replied to you, proved you wrong, showed you why you were wrong, and that's all you can say in response. That's very immature. If you're gonna start a debate like this you can't just say 'lalalalala' and not even read other peoples opinions.

rolleyes.gif

You don't deserve this arguement.

Then don't post things that are so horribly flawed.

They are not flawed. I never said I was an ASTRONOMER, however many here seem to think they are. Anyway, I have better things to do.

If all you wanted was people to agree with your obviously flawed theory i think you picked the wrong board...

Can you honestly ignore all that evidence that the landing was real? That's gotta be hard. Remember Occam's Razor...simplest explanation is the best...

Which is more likely? That we have the technology to put a man on the moon

or

that hundreds and even thousands of people are in on some great conspiracy to defraud the AMerican public for some hidden purpose?

umm yea

And, why oh why, if satellites CAN go out further into space, can't they do into 'deep space'?

First of all, deep space is classified as space outside of our solar system. Do you know how LONG it takes for us to get satellites past pluto?

Second of all, we actually have 2 satellites past pluto.

Surely, with out technology they should know they ins and outs of EVERY planet, and 'deep space' out there.

Surely, they do know the composition of different planets and their moons, and more or less what is expected of them to know with our current level of technology!

And yet, deep space appears like little specks.

What?

All I can say to your post is 'LA LA LA LA LA'  I'm not going to bother giving it any more answer than that. Believe what you want. And, I'll believe what I damn well want. Last time I checked, it was a free country.

What do you want me to do? Agree with you? You came here and posted on the subject. Your post is open to disection and correction. If you dont want to pay any attention to it and take the chance you might learn something, fine. Dont read my posts.

I already said what I wanted to say. I'm not here for arguments.

Then dont argue. But dont tell me that the moon landing was OBVIOUSLY faked, and OBVIOUSLY no rovers were sent to mars and so on, and so on. Oh and how about you admit to the fact that you have made errors in what you said? Instead of just not reading anything that may prove you wrong or question your beliefs, read it with an open mind and accept that your life doesnt depend on you believing that we never went to the moon.

They are not flawed. I never said I was an ASTRONOMER, however many here seem to think they are. Anyway, I have better things to do.

They ARE flawed, and they've been debunked. If you would actually read it instead of just covering your eyes and chanting "LALALA IM NOT READING LALALAL" you might actually find out where you made mistakes.

Ok, now look, this, hopefully is the last time I'm going to have to post this. I along with many other people, world over do NOT, and probably will not EVER believe they went to the Moon. I don't give a sh** what you believe, or how you try to debunk my own posts. YOU BELIEVE WHATEVER THE HELL YOU DAMN WELL WANT. And, I'll do the same. END OF DISCUSSION.

I started the post to start a discussion not an argument, but obviously, peopel are very touchy about this subject. And I didn't expect to find bits and pieces of my posts quoted over and over.

As for the satellites, first of all, your using that as a way of tallying up evidence, but it has jack to do with moon landings. Whethere there are satellites out there or not, I have no idea, nor do I really care. Did I quote a book? Or a scientist? Did I say I have a degree in astronomy? I don't study the ins and outs of it. But, seeing as you claim to know so much, why not go and apply for a job at NASA, maybe then you'll get to see what REALLY happens in there. Then you can can back here and bring all the details with you, and when you've landed on the Moon, I'll have no choice but to change my views.

And your explanation for their lack of deep space exploration doesn't validate it. If they supposedly could send man to the Moon in the 60's with the minimal technology around then, then they can send a mere satellite into deep space. They'd find a way.

And they don't know any more about the planets than what they did before. I'd attribute what they do know to better cameras on Hubble.

I see this thread getting locked soon but what the heck, I will try again

If you didn't want to discuss the issue than why did you post about it? So you could have a bunch of people just agreeing with you? We are free to disagree with you and as far as i can tell you are the only one getting all angry about it.

Fact: Your moonlanding was a hoax theories have been shown incorrect time and again and you can offer us no other evidence...why shouldn't we disagree with you

Ok, now look, this, hopefully is the last time I'm going to have to post this. I along with many other people, world over do NOT, and probably will not EVER believe they went to the Moon. I don't give a sh** what you believe, or how you try to debunk my own posts. YOU BELIEVE WHATEVER THE HELL YOU DAMN WELL WANT. And, I'll do the same. END OF DISCUSSION.

Fine. Believe that. But dont spread lies in order to get people to believe you.

I started the post to start a discussion  not an argument, but obviously, peopel are very touchy about this subject. And I didn't expect to find bits and pieces of my posts quoted over and over.

Oh, so you started the post to get people from all over the forum to join together and believe that the US didnt go to the moon? Well sorry. You cant pick who to gets to read your posts and who doesnt. If you make a thread about it, people from both sides will arrive and argue about it. If you dont want to argue: DONT.

As for the satellites, first of all, your using that as a way of tallying up evidence, but it has jack to do with moon landings.

Well, considering that YOU brang satellites and deep space up first, I replied to it.

Whethere there are satellites out there or not, I have no idea, nor do I really care.

Then dont say there arent.

Did I quote a book? Or a scientist? Did I say I have a degree in astronomy?

Nope. But you did make obviously flawed remarks which I corrected... and now you're getting all bent out of shape because of it!

I don't study the ins and outs of it. But, seeing as you claim to know so much, why not go and apply for a job at NASA, maybe then you'll get to see what REALLY happens in there.

Maybe I just might, when I have the qualifications.

And your explanation for their lack of deep space exploration doesn't validate it.

What? OMG, my explenation of the lack of DS exploration doesnt Validate it? WHAT? How can "It takes 30+ years to get past Pluto, only to end up with a satellite whos power is low" not validate not exploring deep space?

If they supposedly could send man to the Moon in the 60's with the minimal technology around then, then they can send a mere satellite into deep space. They'd find a way.

You obviously have no perseption of how far pluto is in relation to the distance between the earth and the moon. It took Apollo 11 2 days to get to the moon. Its taken the 2 satellites some ~30 YEARS to get past pluto, and their energy source is dieing. They did find a way to get a satellite into deep space. But they wont efficiently explore deep space until they discover new ways and new technology. How can you even say that if they got a man to the moon in the 60s they'd be able to explore deep space today!?

And they don't know any more about the planets than what they did before. I'd attribute what they do know to better cameras on Hubble.

Then you'd attrubute it falsely.

Edited by Stellar

i doubt it was all faked, but i did see the pics on some website...but for all i know they could have been messed around with..so..woteva laugh.gif

• 6 years later...

@Saru:

I doubt if moon rocks can be used as corroborative evidence to prove that man actually landed on moon.

Across all the 6 Apollo missions Nasa collected about 380 pounds of moon rocks, during the same time Russia had 3 unmanned Luna Missions in which they roughly collected 320 pounds of moon rock.

So I agree that the rocks are genuine and authentic, but you didnt have to actually go to the moon to collect the rocks ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_rock

Personally I am completely neutral towards this subject. I wasnt around during the time, so dont have much to say about did or didnt happen.

rj.

There is obviously a considerable difference of opinion on this subject, and there is evidence to support both theories regarding the validity of the moon landings.

One important thing that I don't think has been mentioned in this thread yet, is the moon rocks that have been brought back by astronauts on several ocasions. These rocks have been examined by hundreds of independant scientists, and they all agree that the rocks did indeed come from the moon.

In 1969, robotic technology capable of carrying out a sample return mission involving such a large quantity of material from the moon was just not available, meaning that astronauts must have been there and retrieved it themselves. The Russians sent a probe to the moon at around the same time as the original moon landing, and managed to bring back a very small amount of rock indeed.

Even today, bringing material back from another planetry body is not easy - given the amount of time NASA has taken to attempt bringing rocks back from Mars. This would indicate that the only way these moon rocks could have been acquired in 1969, is if they were brought back by astronauts.

Look at it this way, Russia probe following the American mission, if it was fake, the USSR would have certainly called them out on it.

Hi Josh. I'm not sure you noticed, but this thread has been dead for several years now. We do have acurrent moon hoax thread with some very lively debate in it. I would link you to it, unfortunately, I am limited on my Internet, right now. If you click on the Most Recent Posts, button, however, you should see it pop up sooner or later.

We do have a current moon hoax thread with some very lively debate in it.

This is the topic that aquatus1 was referring too: Did we land on the moon?. It is in the Conspiracies and Secret Societies forum, which given thew subject matter, seems a more appropriate forum than Spirituality vs Skepticism.

I am going to close this topic.