Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was the moon landing fake?

Guest Guest

If we did land on the moon the question you have to ask is why wont they tell us about any further landings and developments. Which if there was one landing by high probability there were others.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• Homer

• Ashley-Star*Child

• BurnSide

If we did land on the moon the question you have to ask is why wont they tell us about any further landings and developments. Which if there was one landing by high probability there were others.

Solomonkey, there were 6 piloted moon landings all together. Apollos 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, and 17 all went to the moon between 1969 and 1972. That makes a total of 12 men who have walked on the moon (there were 2 astronauts in each lander; the third astronaut remained in orbit).

If it was soooo easy to go to the moon so many times, why hasn't a base been built there????

This could quite possibly be a reason humans have not returned to the moon... I found this online searching for "astronaut sightings" on google... Is this as far fetched as the notion that the appolo missions were a hoax? Some additional theories to contemplate...

-"According to the NASA Astronaut Neil Armstrong the Aliens have a base on the Moon and told us in no uncertain terms to get off and stay off the Moon.

According to hitherto un-confirmed reports, both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after that historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a crater during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard.

According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

NASA: What's there?

Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo 11: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous!

OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it!

I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there,

Lined up on the far side of the crater edge!

They're on the Moon watching us!

Here is an audio apollo11.zip (.wav) (205K) of the Apollo 11 mission : The two astronauts, talking to the NASA base in Houston.

Text of the conversation:

Astronaut 1: Ha! What is it?

Astronaut 2: We have some explanation for that?

--BEEP--

Houston: We have (not), don't worry, continue your program!

--BEEP--

Astronaut 1: Oh boy it's a, it's, it, it is really something (similar to)

fantastic here, you, you could never imagine this!

--BEEP--

Houston: Roger, we know about that, could you go the other way, go back

the other way!

--BEEP--

Astronaut 1: Well it's kind of (rigged) ha, pretty spectacular ......

god ... what is that there?

--BEEP--

Astronaut 1: It's (hollow), what the hell is that?

Houston: Go Tango, Tango!

--BEEP--

Astronaut 1: Ha! There's kind of light there now!

--BEEP--

Houston: Roger, we got it, we (watched it), lose communication,

Bravo Tango, Bravo Tango, select Jezebel, Jezebel!

--BEEP--

Astronaut 1: ...... ya, ha! ...... but this is unbelievable!

Houston: (we call you up Bravo Tango, Bravo Tango)!

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known

there was a possibility, the fact is, we were

warned off!(by the Aliens). There was never any

question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their

ships were far superior to ours both in size and

technology - Boy, were they big!...and menacing!

No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and

couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a

quick scoop and back again.

According to a Dr. Vladimir Azhazha:

"Neil Armstrong relayed the message to Mission Control that two large, mysterious objects were watching them after having landed near the moon module. But this message was never heard by the public -- because NASA censored it."

According to a Dr. Aleksandr Kasantsev, Buzz Aldrin took color movie film of the UFOs from inside the module, and continued filming them after he and Armstrong went outside.

Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up."-

Firstly it wasn't 'easy' to get to the moon, secondly the reason the moonlandings finished was to do with political will and money. Nothing much further could be much accomplished by just landing on the moon. the next step is building a station there. before we can do that we we have to be able to have a functioning station in earth orbit, which we soon will have.

The cold war spawned the space race, and with the death of the cold war the political urgency has died too. We will get there but it will be a while and i imagine it may be big businesses footing the bill, at least partly.

just to reiterate the moon landing was not a hoax there was no cover up and no there weren't any aliens there either.

Edited by PurpleStuart

Funnily enough, i find the possibility of aliens already being on the moon more plausible than the moon landings being a fake.

Still, the old adage that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence suggests that the moon landings stopped simply because the space race was effectively won by landing there.

Am i curious, though, as to how we supposedly "set the Van Allan (sic) Belt on fire" disgust.gif

I've always said that time eventually reveals all truths. In this case, the moon landings (and the alleged alien cities) will be proved one way or the other with the development of the next generation of telescopes. They should be in use by about 2010, so if they can't find the flag and/or the rest by then, then we may have to admit that the moon landings did not occur! Of course, the flag will be pointing mostly towards us, so it will be hard to spot, but they should know where to look!

Now to wait....and wait.... whistling2.gif

I would love there to be aliens on the moon or on other planets in our solar system, not only that but it seems very plausible, i mean if our space family are millions of years more intelligent than us, then for them it would be easy to live on any of those planets.

i mean we have seen footage from just outside the earths atmosphere of ufos flying around and the alien rods.

The fact is though from what i have watched read and heard that at least the first apollo mission to the moon was faked.

TIS A SHAME THERE IS SO MANY LIES AND COVER-UPS IN THIS WORLD, WHY NO ONE CAN NOT JUST TELL US THE TRUTH AND THE WORLD WOULD BE A MUCH HAPPIER PLACE IN SOME WAYS.

Am i curious, though, as to how we supposedly "set the Van Allan (sic) Belt on fire" 

i missed that one Lung thanks for pointing that out.

As we can see here the Van Allen Belt catching fire is someting documented in that great scientific documentary "Voyage to the bottom of the Sea"

Tupac - you really haven't done what i have asked have you? go back to the begining of this thread, check those links and if you read them it should become obvious to you that the Moon Landings were real

• 3 weeks later...

We made six successful moon landings. Those who think the landings were faked are simply misinformed and/or extremely gullible. We have bounced LASER beams off the mirrors put in place by the astronauts to measure the exact distance between the Earth and Moon.

Here's a NASA site that addresses the issue at hand...

http://liftoff.msfc.nasa.gov/News/2001/New...MoonLanding.asp

well actually i did some thinking and....i think the moon landing is maybe,just maybe true.dunno how did i change the way of my thinking just recently but well..... huh.gif

anyway kpruitt thank you for the link.but if i was a sceptic in this,i'd still never change my way of thinking that the moon landing was a fake because it's a NASA site,so of course they would wanna say something good here,wouldn't they? dontgetit.gif

i just saw a book with alot of unreleased photos from the moon landing , there was one photo in the book that i could not understand...it was of the lander , either landing or leaving...but the photo was taken from the ground. either way its an impossible photo to have obtained

There is a radiation belt that circles our planet inbetween the moon and the earth (which is one reason you dont see manned moon missions today) , how was that problem overcome back when we supposedly went to the moon?

and another thing, the surface temperature on the moon can vary greatly, and the temperature differences between the lander going through space on its way back to earth and the temperature going into the earth's atmosphere can vary even more than the temperatures on the moon. how could camera film survive such temperature differences? it would be comparable to microwaving your film then freezing it , then microwaving it again and expecting to get pictures

in my opinion it was a hoax but , thats just me

anyway kpruitt thank you for the link.but if i was a sceptic in this,i'd still never change my way of thinking that the moon landing was a fake because it's a NASA site,so of course they would wanna say something good here,wouldn't they? dontgetit.gif

It's the information that counts, not the source of that information. NASA just happens to be the best source of information on this topic for obvious reasons. They have directly answered each one of the issues that those who believe that the moon landings were faked have raised. Researching how we did it is a far more interesting (and worthwhile) pursuit than speculating that we couldn't have done it.

But yes, you're right in that conspiracy theorists will consider any information originating from NASA as disinformation.

UA,

You really need to read this thread all the way through from the beginning. I link several web sites that provide competent, knowledgeable answers to the questions you pose. All you need do is follow the links and read them over, you'll be surprised at how easy it is to debunk all the myths and lies that have been perpetuated by those promoting their own agenda's.

well...

i saw the topic in recent quotes and just threw my opinion into the mix, ill check out the links in the thread, but im a skeptic so i still may take it as 'misinformation'

just because there is a doubt. but thanks majic ill look into the links

Whilst I think that the Apollo Moon landings were real, I still find some of the photographs that were supposedly taken there very odd. As an example, Neil Armstrong took a picture of Edwin Aldrin descending the ladder......with the astronaut in the shadow of the Lander. Aldrin (and the shadowed side of the lander) were clearly visible in great detail. However, the Moon has no atmosphere to diffuse sunlight, which means that the shadowed side of the lander should have been extremely dark. Well, what about a camera flashgun then ? Nope, no flash equipment was taken to the Moon.

So then.....how could that picture have been taken ?

Chris Low.

PS. Please note that this isn't intended to mean that I don't believe that Apollo 11 landed on the Moon. However, questions like these need to be answered properly and completely. You all know the reasons why.

Yeah that picture looks strange.

Perhaps they just did the photos for like publicity? They got to the moon and maybe they had problems taking some pictures on the moon?

So recreated them?

But I don't know, I don't know much about the moon etc.

Man never went to the moon. The moon came to man.

Didn't it hit him in the eye like a big pizza pie...or something like that? rolleyes.gif

And no, I don't really care for that song either. blink.gif

• 5 weeks later...

*points at the video*

Altogether now...

BAKA YARO!

*points at the video*

Altogether now...

BAKA YARO!

Are you calling me a moron?

No, not you tongue.gif The guy in the video...it was pretty funny though.