Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Incredible Iapetus

UM-Bot

user posted image rDoug Yurchey: Iapetus is the 17th of Saturn’s 33 known moons and the third largest. The astronomer Cassini first viewed Iapetus with a telescope. The satellite was observed to ‘disappear’ every 40 days, half of its 79-day orbit. Cassini noticed that the ‘winking’ moon’s entire hemisphere was vastly brighter than the other side and the moon was synchronously rotating. Three hundred ten years later, on 11/14/80, NASA’s Voyager 1 transmitted the first clear images of Iapetus back to Earth. Cassini was correct. One side of Iapetus was ‘ten times darker’ than the moon’s other side. The satellite has been called the ‘Yin/Yang Moon.’ In our Solar System, a few rare oddities exist in a synchronic relationship. These are our Moon, Pluto and Charon and Iapetus and Saturn. From Saturn, the observer would always see Iapetus half lit and half in darkness. We must keep in mind that a ‘synchronic’ relationship is not the norm of the universe. An artificialness is implied, possibly the work of very intelligent creatures, every time there exists an in-sync relationship between planet and its moon. ‘Gravity-Lock’ is a myth and an unnatural situation.

Incredible details of this ‘exotic’ moon were revealed by the Cassini spacecraft on New Year’s Eve, 2004. The fly-by’s closest approach was within 40,000 miles. Iapetus ‘does not seem to be a perfectly round moon.’ Iapetus is visibly ‘squashed’ by at least 5%. Richard Hoagland stated that Saturn’s bizarre satellite should be round. The smaller ice worlds of Mimas, Enceladus and Dione are perfect spheres. Why not Iapetus?

Thank you, Richard Hoagland for these NASA (Cassini photos) and your ‘artificial moon’ theory on your web site. Examine the mile-high tower on Iapetus. There are numerous hexagonal craters on Saturn’s moon, including one very large one as you can see in the next photos. Was Iapetus an ancient DEATHSTAR that was once operational…but, now, must orbit in silence and decay?

linked-image

Look very closely at the following details from various sections on the surface of Iapetus. You may be observing the most fascinating ancient ruins in the Solar System! This is towering architecture that rises miles above the ground. Who built this?

linked-image

A JPL news release from 1/7/05 stated ‘…a long, narrow ridge that is almost exactly on the equator of Iapetus, bisects its entire dark hemisphere and reached 12 miles high. It extends over 800 miles (nearly its diameter)…along its mid section. No other (known) moon has such a striking geological feature…surprising for such a small body as Iapetus.’ Here is the Great Wall of Iapetus:

linked-image

linked-image

Richard Hoagland has called the wall ‘a vast, planet-spanning, artificial construct.’ How can there be a 60,000 foot high, 60,000 foot wide, 4 million foot long ‘wall’ across an entire hemisphere? Remember that the feature corresponds with the odd-shaped satellite’s equator. Iapetus appears as a ‘walnut.’ Around its center, an ‘equatorial wall extends miles into space.’

How could massive towers, walls and other titanic architecture be constructed on Saturn’s special moon? One reason is Iapetus only has 1/40 the gravity of Earth. Earth rotates once in 24 hours. Iapetus rotates once every 79 days. Gravity is not a force, but a result of rotation or relative movement. We weigh little on Earth’s Moon because of its slow rotation. On fast-spinning Jupiter, we would weigh many times our normal weight. The towering structures in the following Cassini photographs are a distinct possibility on a body with very low gravity.

Iapetus is abnormal for numerous reasons beside the synchronic relationship it has with the ringed planet and being two-toned. The satellite’s orbit is nearly circular, not elliptical like most orbits. Iapetus is tilted 15 degrees from the other Saturnian moons. Also, for the planet’s third largest moon, Iapetus extends very far from the planet. It can orbit more than two million miles from Saturn.

‘…Iapetus is not one of the normal ‘moons’ of Saturn, but is actually a 900-mile wide, manufactured, ancient, world-sized spaceship…created under 1/40 terrestrial gravity.’ - Richard Hoagland

linked-image

linked-image

Here are a few descriptions: ‘castle-like walls.’ ‘geometric architecture.’ ‘a terrestrial city.’‘…intensely angular and repetitive, vertical, architectural geometry and rectilinear design extending across this entire region is unmistakable…and totally unnatural.’

‘Remarkable, highly ordered evidence of sophisticated, aligned, repeating architectural relief.’ Study the photos again and let your mind wander. The style, if truly constructed (alien) architecture, is marvelous. We can almost see openings in the tall, swooping castles of Iapetus. Was this another abandoned home of the gods? Experts have examined the photos and the conclusions were, ‘Iapetus’ surface is also foreign to any natural process.’

What has been called the moon’s ‘waffle pattern’ is more evidence the satellite is not a natural object. The spheroid (not a perfect sphere) seems to be coming apart at the seams. Examine close pictures of the large hexagon crater and other areas where it appears the moon’s guts are revealed. Like an old golf ball, we can see into its interior. Iapetus has an outer shell and within are more shells ‘exposing massive, inner, structural supports.’

Micrometeorites erode ancient surfaces on planets and planetoids without an atmosphere. Experts believe that Iapetus has been ‘battered to hell!’ This vast, ‘mega-engineering project’ is being exposed. ‘Rebar’ patterns can be observed on a massive scale. Readers have not seen anything yet. THE ENTIRE MOON IS ARTIFICIAL AND THE PROOF IS IN THE PHOTOS! Examine the horizon…IT IS ANGLED! Examine the crescent Iapetus photo. We see the ‘6-sided, sub-module assembly model for…the entire moon.’ Iapetus is based on a geometric design. It is ‘the same geometry that defines a geodesic dome, a replicating tetrahedral pattern.’ LOOK AT THE ANGLED HORIZON.

linked-image

Hoagland wrote that, ‘its overall shape is not spherical like Dione or Mimas.’ Iapetus has flat, straight (horizon) planes for a hundred miles then they angle in a geodesic manner. No natural, cosmic body is supposed to have hundred-mile-long FACETS. The ancient orb of Iapetus may have started with a skeletal framework that would have made Buckminster Fuller proud. Surface materials seem to have been placed over the geodesic structure in layers. We can see a 6-sided, inner grid circling the spheroid.

Goldsmith and Owen, in ‘The Search for Life in the Universe (1980),’ wrote: ‘This unusual moon is the only object in the Solar System which we might seriously regard as an ALIEN SIGNPOST – a natural object deliberately modified by an advanced civilization.’

Hoagland has written that Iapetus is ‘a world-sized ship’ that is 100% artificial. He stated who was generally responsible for its creation. It was ‘a god-like technology a long, long time ago.’ Hoagland also believes the Iapetans were originally Martians. Did Martians colonize other planets as they fell to ruin? Iapetus could have functioned as an ark-ship, ‘a super engineering that once held together an entire world and for some reason, placed it in the Saturn system.’

NASA, of course, remains silent and blind to the images in their own space photography. Officials see nothing strange on Iapetus; just as they do not recognize other examples of extraterrestrial ruins. On September 10, 2007, the Cassini probe will be made to maneuver once again to incredible Iapetus. More high-resolution pictures will be taken. What will they not show us? Will they sabotage the mission? How will they attempt to change what our eyes see?

linked-image

linked-image

Doug Yurchey can be reached at: dugko@surfside.net

For more phenomenon: http://www.yurchey.com

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blizno

• Feanor

• dugko

• Charleh

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again Hoagland spouts a load of drivel to try and make NASA and the US government sound like a huge bunch of conspiracy makers. Giant floating space stations?

Looks to me like 2 big rocks of differing materials which have been slowly compressed together over thousands of years - hence the ridge. Hoagland is the biggest crap talker in the world - he will say ANYTHING for attention. Remember the face on Mars? Hoagland assured everyone that it was a giant face carved out of a mountain that an ancient alien civilisation had created - but on higher resolution photos his theories were blown out of the water - this continues and every time Hoagland is proved wrong he concocts a new theory of utter nonsense. I'm not sure what is wrong with that guys head...

I'm not saying that I buy Hoagland's explanation of Iapetus, but I must admit that I have never seen such a strangely shaped moon. And that ridge is just fantastic. 400 miles high?!?! Also I would love to know how hexagonal craters form in such abundance on this body. The surface is littered with them. And that spire captured in the picture from NASA is definately worth lookinig at abit closer. It may not be some alien spaceship, but it sure is the most interesting looking moon I know of in our system.

O GRATE they found my ship. Now I am going to have to find a new place to park it... J/K

I find this interesting but at the same time I do not think that we will find out that it is a Death Star or something like that. I do not know who said this but “Some time the truth is stranger than fiction” and in space it is.

Like the hex shape on Saturn.

linked-image

Or Saturn moon Hyperion

linked-image

I think we are going to find a lot stranger stuff of this.

I can't figure it out. Where did the guy get the picture of the supposed tower? Cassini is going to pass close to in September. It is worth a close look at. Looks like two rocks came to together. I don't know about it being a artificial moon, but it would be nice to find one in the solar system. Maybe it is something like Rendezvous With Rama; A.C. Clark waiting for us to use when grow up to the point we can get to it.

I can't figure it out. Where did the guy get the picture of the supposed tower? Cassini is going to pass close to in September. It is worth a close look at. Looks like two rocks came to together. I don't know about it being a artificial moon, but it would be nice to find one in the solar system. Maybe it is something like Rendezvous With Rama; A.C. Clark waiting for us to use when grow up to the point we can get to it.

I found out from here http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,288235,00.html that their the photo of the moon above (sponge like one) is what the surface is probably like compared to the old pictures, no so deathstar like now... and it makes sense... unless its a giant wasp nest

let's just concentrate on mars or titan..maybe even ganymede....where life could be....in simple forms...no deathstar...that is from star wars...grrr.. :angry2:

O GRATE they found my ship. Now I am going to have to find a new place to park it... J/K

I find this interesting but at the same time I do not think that we will find out that it is a Death Star or something like that. I do not know who said this but “Some time the truth is stranger than fiction” and in space it is.

Like the hex shape on Saturn.

linked-image

Or Saturn moon Hyperion

linked-image

I think we are going to find a lot stranger stuff of this.

If I am not wrong, Hyperion hás this form because it is a fragment of a body, a meteor or the likes...

Just like Phobos and Deimos, moons of Mars has weird forms.

let's just concentrate on mars or titan..maybe even ganymede....where life could be....in simple forms...no deathstar...that is from star wars...grrr.. :angry2:

Guys. When he said death stars, he was saying that it “could” be a giant artificial moon like structure. Not that it is an abandoned Death Star that once fire lasers to destroy planets…

I don’t think it is a space ship too but, it is indeed one of the most interesting moons I ever saw.

I read in somewhere, probably the moon with a view from Hogland’s site that Iapetus also shifted its orbit twice already, I mean, the direction of its rotation. If this indeed occurred, it’s the most bizarre thing I ever saw.

Well, I found the link to Hoagland’s writings about Iapetus. For those interested, follow the link below:

http://www.enterprisemission.com/moon1.htm

It seems that Hoagland have abandoned this article, it is missing the last page. Anyway, those who like a good sci-fi should read this one. That’s the way I interpreted it. ;)

"We must keep in mind that a ‘synchronic’ relationship is not the norm of the universe... ‘Gravity-Lock’ is a myth and an unnatural situation."

False. "Synchronic", as he puts it (I think he means synchronous), relationships are common...and completely natural. Gravity lock is common and completely natural. Earth's moon is in gravity lock with Earth. Does Hoagland think the Moon is an artificial spacecraft too? Mercury is in gravity lock with the sun. Did aliens park enormous spacecraft in several orbits here and there around the solar system and leave them behind?

That "mile high tower" looks to me like a star next to the horizon and a bit of shading on the moon:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/images/news/iap1.jpg

There's a star well to the right of the "tower" that looks just like the dot at the end of the "tower".

I've said before that Hoagland has an amazing imagination. It shows again in his imagining to see hexagons:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/images/news/iap2.jpg

And his astonishing imagining of straight, if eroded, edges on the horizon from fuzzy, vague images:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/images/news/iap7.jpg

The bright part of those photos was caused by a deliberate overexposure of the camera so that features in the dark area could be seen. The edges of the severely overexposed zone aren't real. The light bleeds onto the dark because of the overexposure. Try greatly overexposing a digital photo. You'll get lots of "blooming" like we see here. Here's a much better copy of the photo:

http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/tiff/PIA06146.tif

Once again he imagines "cities":

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/images/news/iap6.jpg

If he could harness that mighty imagination for honest purposes instead of pouring out masses of nonsense that not even he can believe, he would be a boon to the world.

He's right to wonder about that amazing ridge. It's strange and beautiful. That doesn't mean that it was created by aliens, however. We don't know what caused the ridge but aliens building an enormous spacecraft is one of the least likely explanations imaginable.

The half dark/half light nature of the moon holds a strong clue. The dark half of the moon always faces in the direction of its travel in orbit. If there is dark material in its way, it makes sense that the "front" of the moon would collect much more of it than the "back" of the moon. Meteors blasting material out of the gravity wells of other moons could provide the material.

http://www.solarviews.com/eng/iapetus.htm

Here's a lovely 3-D image of Iapetus. You'll need red/blue glasses to view it properly.

http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/tiff/PIA06169.tif

"Study the photos again and let your mind wander."

The human brain is brilliant at seeing patterns...even where they don't exist. We see bunnies in clouds, faces everywhere - a "man in the moon" even! By all means, let your mind wander. If you find something, however, don't just assume that it's real. Study it and test it. If it passes tests more rigorous than "it kind of looks like a ___", you may be onto something.

How could massive towers, walls and other titanic architecture be constructed on Saturn’s special moon? One reason is Iapetus only has 1/40 the gravity of Earth. Earth rotates once in 24 hours. Iapetus rotates once every 79 days. Gravity is not a force, but a result of rotation or relative movement. We weigh little on Earth’s Moon because of its slow rotation. On fast-spinning Jupiter, we would weigh many times our normal weight. The towering structures in the following Cassini photographs are a distinct possibility on a body with very low gravity.

That statement doesn't even belong in science fiction. It's WAY too wrong to fit in.

Gravity is a force exerted between any two objects. The more massive they are the greater they're attracted to each other.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity

Rotational force actually spins things toward the outside. On a planetary basis that would mean that the spin is actually trying to throw you into space.

Remember the Gravitron? It's a popular ride at the carnival.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitron

I appreciate your sharing this story, but please embellish your story with more factual suppositions.

Something like this poor understanding of gravity really takes the wind from your sails for anything else you've speculated about.

That statement doesn't even belong in science fiction. It's WAY too wrong to fit in.

Gravity is a force exerted between any two objects. The more massive they are the greater they're attracted to each other.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity

Rotational force actually spins things toward the outside. On a planetary basis that would mean that the spin is actually trying to throw you into space.

Remember the Gravitron? It's a popular ride at the carnival.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitron

I appreciate your sharing this story, but please embellish your story with more factual suppositions.

Something like this poor understanding of gravity really takes the wind from your sails for anything else you've speculated about.

Wow! I didn't see that bit.

No kidding, it's waaay off the mark. That's the wrongest thing I've seen yet in this entire story.

GRAVITY is not a force! What I am saying is from EINSTEIN! Why aren't Einsteins on this thread? NO - basic, simple people with simple minds. This explains all motion. If I toss a ball in an arc..the object becomes energy and the arc (road traveled) for that moment is HARD. The Earth moves along an invisible HARD track formed by the mass of the sun - curves space - Earth must flow along that curved space. If I go down an elevator we lose weight - going up an elevator we GAIN weight.

But, you guys are so right...GET WITH THE PROGRAM! Learn some Einstein...you NEWTONS!

GRAVITY is not a force! What I am saying is from EINSTEIN! Why aren't Einsteins on this thread? NO - basic, simple people with simple minds. This explains all motion. If I toss a ball in an arc..the object becomes energy and the arc (road traveled) for that moment is HARD. The Earth moves along an invisible HARD track formed by the mass of the sun - curves space - Earth must flow along that curved space. If I go down an elevator we lose weight - going up an elevator we GAIN weight.

But, you guys are so right...GET WITH THE PROGRAM! Learn some Einstein...you NEWTONS!

You got us with the "gravity is not a force" comment. Well done.

However, if you toss a ball into the air, the ball does not become energy. The ball is still the ball. You gave kinetic energy to the ball when you tossed it.

I don't know what you are trying to say when you say paths become "hard".

I've been called worse things than a "Newton".

You got us with the "gravity is not a force" comment. Well done.

However, if you toss a ball into the air, the ball does not become energy. The ball is still the ball. You gave kinetic energy to the ball when you tossed it.

I don't know what you are trying to say when you say paths become "hard".

I've been called worse things than a "Newton".

thanks - a compliment! I'm surprised. RELATIVITY - motion is energy. It was befuddling to Peter Ustinov also who hosted a PBS special on Einstein's 100 birthday. They had a warped pool table...what were the warps? Our universe, Solar System - physical, cosmic bodies - planets warped the space around it and their moons MUST travel along that curved space - like a HARD TRACK - and this explains bodies in motion, in space. Nothing works at a distance - but by touch...

Here's one for you: I figured out why Mars has LESS gravity than the Earth - not that anyone here on this forum will agree. It has nothing to do with MASS. On a fast-rotating planet...you would weigh a lot. On a slow-spinning planet, you would weigh much less...it's the elevator effect. Going down, less weight. Going up, you gain weight. I believe Einstein called it Special Relativity. Mars has less gravity NOT because it is smaller. Here's why. You must consider ALL movements. The sun moves Earth thru space at the same rate as Mars and the other planets. The Mars day length and Earth day length are almost exactly the same - so, ROTATION does not account for the difference in gravity. What could it be...have you figured it out yet? IT'S REVOLUTION around the sun! Mars, as an outer planet compared to the Earth, moves SLOWER in its orbit than we do in our orbit...thus the difference in gravity - all movements must be considered. OR: If we could simply make the Moon rotate faster, we would CREATE more gravity. Ever hear of artificial gravity on space stations by making them rotate properly?

And you should be highly insulted by anyone calling you a 'Newton.' Einstein obsoleted Newton. I've just called you someone who believes in the FLAT EARTH.

OK...rain hell...I can take it. OH...please put LIGHT-SPEED UNIVERSES in Google and read my short but mind-blowing idea that real universes are whipping by us so fast (warp speed) that they are only perceived as a part of the EM Spectrum by radio telescopes! relativity!

Here's one for you: I figured out why Mars has LESS gravity than the Earth - not that anyone here on this forum will agree.

Of course they won't because you are wrong.

It has nothing to do with MASS.

It has almost everything to do with mass.

On a fast-rotating planet...you would weigh a lot.

If the mass and density of the planet were equal you would weigh LESS on a fast rotating planet. You weigh less at Earth's equator where rotational speeds are greatest than you do at the poles where rotational speed is lowest.

The "elevator effect" as, you call it, is simply the effect of inertia inside an accelerating object, the same thing that pushes you into your seat when a car accelerates or pushes you into the seatbelts when it breaks heavily.

What could it be...have you figured it out yet? IT'S REVOLUTION around the sun! Mars, as an outer planet compared to the Earth, moves SLOWER in its orbit than we do in our orbit...thus the difference in gravity - all movements must be considered.

If you are right then why does the Sun have the most massive surface gravity of any object in the solar system when it's orbital speed in relation to itself is zero?

Ever hear of artificial gravity on space stations by making them rotate properly?

It is a totally different principle from the one you are proposing. A rotating space station produces it's artificial gravity by inertia (the same thing you fail to understand in the case of the lift). The artificial gravity causes objects inside the station to stick to the outer walls. If gravity were really being created objects would be attracted to the centre of the space stations mass. An astronaut on the outside of a rotating space station is likely to get thrown off, no attracted to it.

And you should be highly insulted by anyone calling you a 'Newton.' Einstein obsoleted Newton. I've just called you someone who believes in the FLAT EARTH.

Einstein did not obsolete Newton, he added to the understanding of gravity started by Newton. Newtonian physics is still used by NASA to calculate the paths of their deep space missions.

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf

"They had a warped pool table...what were the warps? Our universe, Solar System - physical, cosmic bodies - planets warped the space around it and their moons MUST travel along that curved space - like a HARD TRACK - and this explains bodies in motion, in space. Nothing works at a distance - but by touch..."

I see what you're saying. The "warped table" demonstration is a way of explaining a three dimensional effect in two dimensions so humans can visualize it. Gravity does distort space, this has been directly observed with gravitational lensing. It's not as simple as Mr. Ustinov portrayed it however.

"I figured out why Mars has LESS gravity than the Earth...Mars has less gravity NOT because it is smaller...IT'S REVOLUTION around the sun! Mars, as an outer planet compared to the Earth, moves SLOWER in its orbit than we do in our orbit..."

Yes, Mars takes longer to orbit the Sun than does Earth. However, Jupiter takes much, much longer to orbit the Sun than either Earth or Mars. The moons of Jupiter, because of their distance from the center of Jupiter and the time it takes them to orbit Jupiter, show that Jupiter's gravity is ENORMOUS compared to Mars or Earth. Sorry, speed of orbit does not control the strength of a planet's gravity. The mass of the planet does that.

"And you should be highly insulted by anyone calling you a 'Newton.' Einstein obsoleted Newton. I've just called you someone who believes in the FLAT EARTH."

I hope you are using the "flat Earth" comment causally. Of course you know that Newton did not believe the Earth to be flat.

Newton's laws of motion are still used almost all of the time. The moon landings didn't rely on Einstein, they relied on Newton. It's only at the extremes of gravity or speed that Einstein's enhancements add anything to Newton's laws of motion.

From JPL? that's where you guys get your information? Wow. NOTHING IS NATURAL! If you looked my up my article called THE ARTIFICIAL WORLD WE LIVE IN...maybe you'll see what I mean. No I didn't mean to say Newton thought the world was flat - but he would not understand light or time or reality THAT BENDS...which it does. GRAVITY WAVES warp us constantly but we cannot see it because everything moves with the warp.

Why add gods and spirits? What kind of empty universe do you live in? The universe is a masterpiece and it requires ARTISTS - CREATORS - not THE God - that is for simple minds...many artists beyond our conception at work for billions of years. There are ruins from the dawn of time everywhere...ruins on MARS AND THE MOON. The Moon has been mined for countless years. AND WE ARE ALREADY UP THERE IN SECRET! EVEN MARS...right now!

People...put 'apollo 20 alien spaceship' in Google and you will come to the most remarkable clip you will ever see! In fact, it is so clear - it will seem unbelievable! I didn't believe it! Someone leaked it to YouTube. I had to ask all my sources - and an ex-NASA employee who was fired for what she knew - told me the story - this is 'annabelle' code-word for a super ancient mining device - there are even craters on the hull of this long ship...that's how old it is. This EXPERT, and she is...even told me why she thought the Shuttle blew up - it was done on purpose because they could not trust the one civilian on board to not tell what she saw - JUST FROM ORBIT. And the explosion was a message to all other civilians to not report what you see!

We live in a world BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION! The problem is THEY who have done this (set up secret bases already) with our tax dollars LIE TO YOU and control you into thinking this wild stuff is just CRAZY. The truth is the world is so far beyond - or I should say what governments have already discovered and know about IS INCREDIBLE - but, rather than informing us on just a bit of this amazing reality, THEY DENY IT ALL - and you guys don't have the guts to GO AGAINST THE PROGRAMMING AND SEE IT FOR WHAT IT TRULY IS...AMAZING how you suck up the conditioning with a spoon!

Maybe if it was proved to you...maybe you would bend a little...or at least have an open mind... Well, it's been PROVED to me - my problem is dealing with you guys...

"...it will seem unbelievable!"

I agree. It can't be believed.

"Maybe if it was proved to you..."

That's all we have ever asked. Prove it. Please.

• 4 months later...

Theres a pattern emerging here. *SNIP* removed inflammatory remarks

There are ruins from the dawn of time everywhere...ruins on MARS AND THE MOON. The Moon has been mined for countless years. AND WE ARE ALREADY UP THERE IN SECRET! EVEN MARS...right now!

Ahem... I can assure you that if you get any decent telescope (many amateur telescopes can give you a quite decent view of the moon surface) you will not see any miners prancing about on the surface - you can prattle on about the dark side of the moon all you like, but you won't see any shuttles coming and going.

Oh but of course - they camouflage the shuttles to stop people from seeing them reenter the atmosphere!

While it's perfectly acceptable to critique a posters argument, please do not go after anyone personally.

Edited by Lilly