Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

English Bull Terrier

hetrodoxly

Does anyone on here speak Spanish? did some idiot let the bull terrier into the ring to attack the bull or was it put in the ring to save the mans life.

Link Removed

Please remember that we have visitors of all ages, post content should be as 'family friendly' as possible.

Edited by Tiggs
Removed Link

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hetrodoxly

• Mekorig

• Lord Umbarger

• Schnaffler

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I do speak SPanicsh buyt, it takes forever for YouTube ot load on my com. I think that Aztec Warrior speaks Spanish, you might try PM-ing him. Also, here is a translation site you might want to try. It's free and all you have to do is type in or cut and paste text. OI realize that you can not cut youtube, but, you might try typing in what it sounds like they are saying.

Universal Translater here.

What a bunch of sick animals..the people that is.

This is not pleasant..what's wrong with people?

There are some cultures that use dogs in the bull fighting ring. It is cruel and extreamly dangerous for the dogs. Personally, I would have no problem with bull fighting if the matador was put in the ring without a sword, other people to help him, a pistol, a lance. Wanna fight a bull? Get in there bare handed. Show us how much of the bull is in YOU!

If you show me the video i could translate it.

If you show me the video i could translate it.

I think it probably best to let this just slip away rather than bringing it back after the links have been removed:

I've seen this clip before! The bull terrier was running loose (You can see other dogs running around in the background) When the guy got knocked down the Bull Terrier ran to save him. He was not set on the bull (Bull Baiting) He was protecting the human.

I hate bull fighting and "Blood sports" of any kind and as the owner of a bull terrier myself I wanted to tell you all what the clip was about in case you got the wrong impression of them. They are the most gentle, loving and clownish breed of dog and any responsible breeder/ owner will not have an agressive bull terrier in their house/ kennel. Yes, bull terriers were originally bred as fighters but they were also bred to be a companion animal. They love people, especially children, and the fighting traits have been bred out of the modern day dog.

Tash

Does anyone on here speak Spanish? did some idiot let the bull terrier into the ring to attack the bull or was it put in the ring to save the mans life.

Link Removed

Please remember that we have visitors of all ages, post content should be as 'family friendly' as possible.

OK.

I do speak SPanicsh buyt, it takes forever for YouTube ot load on my com. I think that Aztec Warrior speaks Spanish, you might try PM-ing him. Also, here is a translation site you might want to try. It's free and all you have to do is type in or cut and paste text. OI realize that you can not cut youtube, but, you might try typing in what it sounds like they are saying.

Universal Translater here.

Thank's very much.

I've seen this clip before! The bull terrier was running loose (You can see other dogs running around in the background) When the guy got knocked down the Bull Terrier ran to save him. He was not set on the bull (Bull Baiting) He was protecting the human.

I hate bull fighting and "Blood sports" of any kind and as the owner of a bull terrier myself I wanted to tell you all what the clip was about in case you got the wrong impression of them. They are the most gentle, loving and clownish breed of dog and any responsible breeder/ owner will not have an agressive bull terrier in their house/ kennel. Yes, bull terriers were originally bred as fighters but they were also bred to be a companion animal. They love people, especially children, and the fighting traits have been bred out of the modern day dog.

Tash

I wasn't blaming the dog, i keep Jack Russell's, so i know what terriers are like:)

I wasn't blaming the dog, i keep Jack Russell's, so i know what terriers are like:)

I know, you just have to put the story right where bullies are concerned. You wouldn't believe the comment I get when I'm walking mine about him being a dangerous dog!