Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

AP and/or Remote Viewing Test

Jjbreen

year and stuff has a 2,1,9,6 and 7 6 and 7 are the strongest seem to be more important, the emotion is a positive involved with nerves. the emotion is coming from the picture on the right and the date from the left. Taken a few psychic tests none this involved a few I've come back with some farely good results. the only really strong bit's were the 6 and 7 and the emotion was overwhelming.

EDIT: And does your house have a greyish carpet. lol thats just a weird vibe.

Edited by mothman-man

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jjbreen

• She-ra

• Lotus Flower

• bee

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

..... One is a DATE - w/an ICON and/or Word for that date.

My crystal ball is showing me Christmas (DEC 25th) and a wreath for the "icon"

..... One picture that carries an emotion w/it.

Now my ball says that the emotional picture is someone holding a baby, presumably "the mother"

(keep in mind I never said I could do this, just sounded like fun to me.) And besides, if I am wrong, it's the balls fault!

Everybody always blames it on the ball's......... :w00t:

I just shook my magic 8 ball! I asked is there a picture of Jj and his family on the wall! Answer - Yes, Definitely.

year and stuff has a 2,1,9,6 and 7 6 and 7 are the strongest seem to be more important, the emotion is a positive involved with nerves. the emotion is coming from the picture on the right and the date from the left. Taken a few psychic tests none this involved a few I've come back with some farely good results. the only really strong bit's were the 6 and 7 and the emotion was overwhelming.

Since our carpet is not part of the test - No - it's not greyish carpet. But then color is 'subjective' - I have no idea what grey'ish looks like to you. I say this because a friend of mine sees a 'blue hue' w/this one color, where everyone else see 'grey'. He's not color blind that we know... just the shade is more blue then grey to him. Which after doing some research, some grey color do have a blue'ish hue to them.

Date : March 23, 1982

Emotion: Pride

I will say this, not that it's right or wrong:

Emotion: Pride, is a tad "generic".

There is a very specific picture, not just a word. Can you focus on the picture that would show the "pride" you are talking about?

As I stated to another person doing the test/experiment:

".. the emotion is a positive involved with nerves.." <-- this is too vague and generic. Can you be more specific. I am not saying you r 'right or wrong' ... just that vague and generic makes it fit too many posiblities. The more specific, the better.

-Post removed-

Did you even seriously read what you "quoted"?? I'll BOLD and RED

If there is an interest - I did this last year. It failed, in that it was found out that the person cracked the ZIPPED file with the pictures. This time it will be handled differently. I will ask one of the Mod's to have the 'picture' answers to the test - so that there will be no questions of 'foul play'

I will do the following:

Post my home w/a Google Map - so you know where to 'look'.

I will post the picture of the two 8 x 11 pieces of paper w/the answers (blanked out) - The mod will have the un-blanked copy.

The two pieces of paper will have a BOLD PRINTED NUMBER on of of them and an emotional picture on the other.

These will have NOTHING to do with 9/11 or other national news events, but will have emotions attached to them. Reason being is that emotional attachments have been in some rare cases to be easier to 'tune into' then non-emotional.

Any takers?

And as Eric Raven can attest to - You did not disapoint me either.... (which is actually rather sad....) No, Precog, I didn't start this one at all.

Either join in the experiment or not - your choice. But I have a feeling you will not, which will not surprise me either. Sigh..... But no more dis'ing ok? I dropped this issue w/us on the other thread. Maybe you should have read that one first, before coming here. :)

Edited by SaRuMaN

-Post removed-

LOL... ok, well obviously you haven't read the thread - and obviously (and expected) you are not going to try like some of the other's have, which I totally expected you not to. Sigh... See when no one has anything too loose, they go for it - where there is something to loose - they do not.

But at this point - I'm done. If you want to go do your own test - go for it. :)

If you want to come down to earth and join the rest of us, I welcome it. :)

Edited by SaRuMaN

-Post removed-

We are here, the Guinea pigs, reading all the posts, well some of them...And just to add: This is not a life or Death test, just some FUN for a couple of the UM believers and non beleivers.... :rofl:

We are here, the Guinea pigs, reading all the posts, well some of them...And just to add: This is not a life or Death test, just some FUN for a couple of the UM believers and non beleivers.... :rofl:

Exactly - no one has anything to loose.... :)

Exactly - no one has anything to loose.... :)

I believe our friend Precognitive just got scolded for being just a little harsh, on another thread, i welcome any and all opinions but some just come across to aggressive..

Just a quick post to confirm that I have received the email containing the results of the test as at Sunday 8th June 2007.

I believe our friend Precognitive just got scolded for being just a little harsh, on another thread, i welcome any and all opinions but some just come across to aggressive..

Yes he did -

I should of posted my psychic 'call' on that one... LOL! (oh, wait - no psychic needed - just good old common sense...) :)

He reminds me of Mattman and his posts.. sigh.......

Edited by Jjbreen

Just a quick post to confirm that I have received the email containing the results of the test as at Sunday 8th June 2007.

:tu: I'm trying to figure out if your face is frowning or embarrassed? Thought it might be a clue...............LOL

Thanks Tiggs! :D

Nahhhh...he's not being too aggressive...read any of the religious forums latley or the moon threads?...lmao. He's quite calm compared to some of those threads. I have to say I think he's looking for clarification prior to being judged, that's all. While, don't forget, jesting from others as well. In essense, the more he's asked what the expectation's and/ or condition's are, the more heated the debates have become.

To be honest...I don't care whether I'm right or wrong (with the RV thingy). Learning something new is fun and hearing (reading) others opinions as well is interesting (on both topics this one and the other heated one.

Whatever.

Don't want to be picky....but shouldn't this be Sunday 8th July 2007?

Don't want to be picky....but shouldn't this be Sunday 8th July 2007?

WoW your good..... :tu:

Well, to keep this tread from sidetracking more I'll take a guess

;)

The date... May 4, 1987

And I think the picture is of a lake. Maybe a lake in the mountains.

Heh, who knows. Interesting test JJ, I'll be looking forward to see the results. I wish some of these people who claim RV-powers would demonstrate their claims :mellow:

Well, to keep this tread from sidetracking more I'll take a guess

;)

The date... May 4, 1987

And I think the picture is of a lake. Maybe a lake in the mountains.

Heh, who knows. Interesting test JJ, I'll be looking forward to see the results. I wish some of these people who claim RV-powers would demonstrate their claims :mellow:

A sad but true realization that I have noticed. No one that "claims" to have powers will ever give credible or valid evidence - they cannot, they have too much to loose when they fail. It's just that simple. It is easier for them to 'talk the talk' then 'walk it' - they would rather tell us how it's "wrong" then to show us how it's done.

Just a note to say that Precognative's posts have all been removed by request, he is no longer participating on the forum; any previous responses quoting his posts have been edited to exclude the quote content.

Just a note to say that Precognative's posts have all been removed by request, he is no longer participating on the forum; any previous responses quoting his posts have been edited to exclude the quote content.

Thank You SaRuMaN, and to JJ, would it not be kinda of cheating if we were to guess more then once? Because we are trying to see who has the real ability right?

fair enough lol since i couldn't get much from the pictures but got a general sorta thing for the house