Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

such nonsense

makaya325

tell me, why do some of you guys think that on our small planet, all of these reptilians, greys, and ufos could all fit here without being caught, or leaving behind evidence. its hard to beleive that their is not one single shred of evidence for these "anomalies". how in the hell could 6 billion not find a single proof that these things are really here. with sattelites. im sure we would have found these alien spaceships. their are plenty reasons not to believe that aliens are here because our earth is not big enough to hide such things, we have already discovered 99 percent of all big species on earth, and if we could find a 50 foot squid in a huge ocean, then we shouldve found a giant spaceship in the sky

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• skyeagle409

• camlax

• eqgumby

• lost_shaman

tell me, why do some of you guys think that on our small planet, all of these reptilians, greys, and ufos could all fit here without being caught, or leaving behind evidence. its hard to beleive that their is not one single shred of evidence for these "anomalies". how in the hell could 6 billion not find a single proof that these things are really here. with sattelites. im sure we would have found these alien spaceships. their are plenty reasons not to believe that aliens are here because our earth is not big enough to hide such things, we have already discovered 99 percent of all big species on earth, and if we could find a 50 foot squid in a huge ocean, then we shouldve found a giant spaceship in the sky

Mostly one would argue if they can travel to earth, they are much more advanced civilization. Being that advanced, if they wanted to hide from our technology they could. Consider the US stealth jet (F117) up until recently it could defeat the electronic detection methods of most counties that had less advanced tech than the US. It wouldn't be that hard to fathom someone with even more advanced tech being able to screen anyone on Earth's technology.

Also if you're in with the conspiracy theory aspect, most of the people with the technology to detect it are the ones who are supposedly hiding it.

To address the lack of evidence. If you want evidence of aliens it needs to be clearly extra terrestrial .. ie. they would have to leave technology or materials behind that couldn't be explained by any other means. It's not exactly hard to pick up after yourself, why would you expect them to leave anything behind that would be obviously alien?

Edited by Nocturnal

Our world leaders seem to be hiding it well..... :P

the subject of ufos has been more successful in ruining reputations of people rather than providing evidence

how in the hell could 6 billion not find a single proof that these things are really here. with sattelites. im sure we would have found these alien spaceships. their are plenty reasons not to believe that aliens are here because our earth is not big enough to hide such things, we have already discovered 99 percent of all big species on earth, and if we could find a 50 foot squid in a huge ocean, then we shouldve found a giant spaceship in the sky

Military and commercial aircrews reported that the UFO was larger than an aircraft carrier.

The Flight Of Japan Airlines Flight 1628

In November, 1986, a Japanese crew of a jumbo freighter aircraft witnessed three unidentified objects while flying over Alaska, USA. This sighting gained international attention when the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) announced that it was going to officially investigate this sighting because the Air Route Traffic Control Center in Anchorage, Alaska, had reported that the UFO had been detected on radar. Captain Terauchi was featured on numerous radio and TV programs and in People Magazine. Within a few months of these events he was grounded, apparently for his indiscretion of reporting a UFO, even though he was a senior captain with an excellent flying record. Several years later he was reinstated. The UFOs in this case were tracked on both ground and airborne radar, witnessed by experienced airline pilots, and confirmed by a FAA Division Chief.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/jalalaska.htm

the subject of ufos has been more successful in ruining reputations of people rather than providing evidence

UFOs have already ruined reputations of the folks at those skeptical UFO web sites. Ask Tim Printy why he was forced to make corrections on his own web site and who was responsible for him doing so.

Telll him skyeagle409 sent you.

The evidence is out there DUH.I mean come on.The proof is that people are seeing these things and having encounters.The people would be the evidence.I have seen them and it is not nonsense,but its commonsense to open your mind and think about such things as peoples pictures of UFOs,crop circles,alien abductions or encounters and many other things are showing that they are here.

The problem is not that we don't have proof, But that we are too scared to see and understand it...How do you explain the implants they remove from people that are not of any metal known to this earth....

There is no evidence, other than anecdotal evidence. That's the problem. I don't care how many cut and paste jobs skyeagle tosses out there. There is just NO concrete evidence, and for every honest person out there that believes they saw something or had some type of experience, there are a hundred who are crazy or out for money/attention. Period.

This is a long link, But worth reading i think this is the closest thing we have to proof of alien's.......

http://members.tripod.com/~adriandvir/implants.htm

http://gordii0.tripod.com/ALIEN_IMPLANTS.HTM

Edited by isis-999

There is no evidence, other than anecdotal evidence. That's the problem. I don't care how many cut and paste jobs skyeagle tosses out there. There is just NO concrete evidence, and for every honest person out there that believes they saw something or had some type of experience, there are a hundred who are crazy or out for money/attention. Period.

Apparently, extraterrestrial UFOs are a reality and there are tons and tons of evidence that support that reality.

In fact, scienitst and engineers who were tracking balloons, have stated for the record that the flying saucers they were tracking with their sophisticated instruments were "extraterresrial" and their documents are available for anyone who wants to review them. The Air Force's EOTS, Wright-Patterson AFB, 1948 concluded that some UFOs were "interplanetary spaceships" and in August 1952, the Air Force's intelligence report on UFO maneuvers basically concluded that some UFOs are extraterrestrial spacecrafts as well.

Sooner or later, people are going to realize that these objects are not ours.

T There is just NO concrete evidence, and for every honest person out there that believes they saw something or had some type of experience, there are a hundred who are crazy or out for money/attention. Period.

What I find amazing about your statement is, that skeptics who make such statements are the same folks who still believe that a weather balloon or a Mogul balloon train were responsible for the Roswell incident despite the fact there is absolutely NO evidence at all. There was never any evidence that any balloon was responsible to begin with yet there are skeptics who still claim the evidence are the Roswell photos, which is amazing to me considering that it has now been proven that the Roswell photos were hoaxed by the military. Now, why is that so true?

Reminds me of those who still believe that the earth is flat, despite evidence to the contrary. Ignoring the evidence isn't going to change reality.

Edited by skyeagle409

What I find amazing about your statement is, that skeptics who make such statements are the same folks who still believe that a weather balloon or a Mogul balloon train were responsible for the Roswell incident despite the fact there is absolutely NO evidence to at all. There was never any evidence that any balloon was responsible to begin with yet there are skeptics who still claim the evidence are the Roswell photos, which is amazing to me considering that it has now been proven that the Roswell photos were hoaxed by the military. Now, why is that so true?

Reminds me of those who still believe that the earth is flat, despite evidence to the contrary. Ignoring the evidence isn't going to change reality.

I could not have said it better myself. The disbelievers will find out someday,maybe they are better off not thinking about it,actually they wouldn"t.

Just because we cannot find real evidence, doesn't mean thier not there. It wasn't til recent that we know the earth is covered of meteor craters, we just haven't looked.

We're not satisfied until one shakes your hand, but you might question that too.

their is definitely micro-organisms out in space in my opinion, but the for a civilization more advanced than us to come her is ridicolous, and does not deserve any credibility. its that simple..

this is the best ammo whoever have to ruin anybody's reputation. especially in this subject. It's easier to call somebody they are nuts or a liar so you can shoo them off from the public's perking ears.

Regardless how many evidences there are out there, there's always somebody to bring the credible evidence down. The only thing we could actually pull as proof these days is if a humongous mothership will come in a decloak state, do whatever it coul to impress us, and first contact. where every skeptic's eyeballs could popped out seeing it and the black govt can't do a poop to deny their existance. But I bet my last penny the govt would do anything to cover that up too :pft:

their is definitely micro-organisms out in space in my opinion, but the for a civilization more advanced than us to come her is ridicolous, and does not deserve any credibility. its that simple..

Well that's the whole thing decided then.........

Thankfully the ability to have a more open mind tends to lead to an advancement of the world at large and we normally learn more quickly.

Why in the wonderful world of science would you completely write of the trillions of possible worlds as being totally retarded of life beyond ours, why would they come here, well the same as we try to go to them. Why have we not seen them, well what are we looking for exactly?

Have thing came here that defy our laws of flight, oh yes...

Have things been seen by astronauts and other incredibly knowledgeable people that they simply don't understand, oh yes..

Have we logged these on military radar etc, oh yes..

Simply to dismiss all of this because you don't go for it is daft, to dismiss it because your politician and or government says so is even more daft, they do lie about things you know, not just UFO's but WMD and other key issues. The CIA etc does not exist for nothing....

Edited by Mclane

Time for a reality check.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<^>

Chile Announces UFOs Are For Real

CHILEAN AIR FORCE RECOGNIZES UFOS AS FLYING MACHINES PILOTED BY ET INTELLIGENCE

On 2nd April 1997, Chilean newspaper "La Cuarta" has the following headline: "UFO Sighting of Arica is Confirmed by La Direccion General de Aeronautic Civil." Chile did start to join the small number of countries who officially stated that the nature of UFOs is of intelligent driven flying machines.

The event that started this official recognition was a very seriously documented observation by the staff of an air traffic control tower at the Chacalluta International Airport in Arica, the northernmost city in Chile. On Monday, 31st March, 1997, at 12:55am, three UFOs were visually seen by the staff from the control tower and recorded on radar. They were tracked at speeds up to 8,000 mph according to the eyewitnesses, over the Pacific Ocean, near Morro de Arica. They remained there for two hours. At about 3.00am, the objects "flew away at very high speed," heading for the Andes.

The Airport's director, Julio Schettner stated that the UFOs hovered "at an altitude between 3,000 and 4,500 metres and emitted blue, red, green and yellow lights which made them clearly visible to the naked eye. In our tower, it was not possible to track them on radar, so we contacted the radar control rooms in (Arequipa) Peru and Santiago (de Chile). None of them had flights registering in Arica at that moment."

Schettner said that he had been doubtful about the existence of UFOs, but not anymore," adding that they left Arica "at an astonishing speed."

On Wednesday 2nd April 1997, the Direccion General de Aeronautica Civil (DGAC), Chile's civilian aeronautical ministry, announced that the three UFOs in Arica had been confirmed on radar, DGAC radar and Fuerzas Aereas de Chile (FACh) Air Force radar tracked the Arica UFOs "travelling at speeds of up to 12,800 kilometres (8,000 miles) per hour."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<^>

I could not have said it better myself. The disbelievers will find out someday,maybe they are better off not thinking about it,actually they wouldn"t.

I find it amazing that some skeptics have dismissed all of the pilot reports and irrefutable radar and other electronic data evidence on UFOs.

Highly experienced military and commercial pilots have reported contact with gigantic flying saucers over the years, which were confirmed on ground-based and airborne radars. Highly experienced scientist and engineers have stated that they have been tracking flying saucers, and that the flying saucers they were tracking were extraterrestrial.

Unfortunately, there are those who will simply say that those experts are mistaken.

I find it amazing that some skeptics have dismissed all of the pilot reports and irrefutable radar and other electronic data evidence on UFOs.

Highly experienced military and commercial pilots have reported contact with gigantic flying saucers over the years, which were confirmed on ground-based and airborne radars. Highly experienced scientist and engineers have stated that they have been tracking flying saucers, and that the flying saucers they were tracking were extraterrestrial.

Unfortunately, there are those who will simply say that those experts are mistaken.

It's NOT irrefutable, that's the point. And again, it's all anecdotal, non-physical in nature. I find it insulting that you string out all these reports from the Chilean Air Force (who by the way, are pretty much low-tech technology of the 60's users) and call it proof, while labeling me as an non-believer. It's just insane. A radar operator in 1950-something says, "It appears to be an extra-terrestrial spacecraft" and you hang on to it like a drowning man to a piece of flotsam. I understand that it IS evidence, but its just NOT consistent, and NOT tangible.

Just because a scientist says a thing is extraterrestrial, does NOT mean it is, or that they are seeing ALIEN technology. If you want to believe, that's fine, but you are taking a leap of faith, plain and simple.

It's NOT irrefutable, that's the point. And again, it's all anecdotal, non-physical in nature.

The electronic data evidence is irrefutable and such evidence can be used in a court of law, and I might add that electronic data evidence has been used in a court of law and been used to assist in aircraft accident investigations to validate events as they happened.

It's just insane. A radar operator in 1950-something says, "It appears to be an extra-terrestrial spacecraft" and you hang on to it like a drowning man to a piece of flotsam. I understand that it IS evidence, but its just NOT consistent, and NOT tangible.

The pilot reports, military and commercial, and radar evidence were clear and summed it up, that the flying saucers during the 1952 Washington D.C. incidents were not ours.

Just because a scientist says a thing is extraterrestrial, does NOT mean it is, or that they are seeing ALIEN technology. If you want to believe, that's fine, but you are taking a leap of faith, plain and simple.

Since those scientist observed flying saucers hovering 200 miles above the earth then watch them zoom off at hypersonic speeds, then common sense would dictate that the flying saucers were not ours and why the scientist and engineers have stated for the record that those flying saucers were extraterrestrial. So, what you are saying is, the experts don't know what they are talking about.

The experts say the earth is round and there are those who'll dismiss the conclusions of the experts and evidence and still claim the earth is flat.

Edited by skyeagle409

...Since those scientist observed flying saucers hovering 200 miles above the earth then watch them zoom off at hypersonic speeds, then common sense would dictate that the flying saucers were not ours and why the scientist and engineers have stated for the record that those flying saucers were extraterrestrial. So, what you are saying is, the experts don't know what they are talking about.

Could we please clarify this a bit first. First, exactly who are these experts? Are you saying that scientists and engineers claim it's possible that some UFOs might be of ET origin. Or, are you saying that scientists and engineers are saying that it's been proven that some UFOs are ET space craft? There's a big difference between these two statements.

On Wednesday 2nd April 1997, the Direccion General de Aeronautica Civil (DGAC), Chile's civilian aeronautical ministry, announced that the three UFOs in Arica had been confirmed on radar, DGAC radar and Fuerzas Aereas de Chile (FACh) Air Force radar tracked the Arica UFOs "travelling at speeds of up to 12,800 kilometres (8,000 miles) per hour."

Its funny, you bold 8,000. 8,000 mph is not very impressive for a susposed civilization that is capable of traversing deep space. NASA's unmanned aircraft the X-43 which was designed to test the scramjet engine, reached speeds of 7,800 mph. Are you to conceed that we are traveling as fast as these aliens, who are advanced enough to bend "space-time" as many of you claim to.

Oh yeah, The X-43 opperates inside the stratosphere. And since you are such a conspiracy theorist, Skyeagle Im sure you are aware of the next gen SR-71s. Undoubtedly the government have next gen spy planes that are classified. Many a theorist thinks the next gen SR-71s are capable of atleast mach-8. But since neither you nor I have the highest level of military clearence we will not know untill it is made public. I am sure though, you will find me a newspaper article that claims the next gen SR-71s are UFOs or that they are reverse engineered from alien technology.

I have curiosity question for you Skyeagle, Why do you think aliens are visiting us?

Edited by camlax

Because of the patently obvious answer that many people are not willing to admit too. They don't exist. They are in fact figments of the imagination, & perpetuated by hoaxers, people with vested interests, (who would visit the little town of Roswell & spend that lovely loot if not for the folklore) people who crave attention & people who earn there living doing the lecture circuit.

Sorry i forgot,....the clinically insane.

think that covers it.