Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The girl on the London Underground

Blackwhite

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bear's Quest

• TillyNatz

• Jeenuh

• Primeval

• 2 months later...
well, scissors wouldn't support the weight of a corpse

and the dude that told her to get off, could have been a killer or summat

and btw, how could he possibly see them putting the scissors in the skull if he was already on the train?

:D

First off, the scissors weren't supporting her, she was propped up between the two men sitting either side of her.

And second, the man didn't see them putting the scissors in the dead womans skull, he saw them dragging the woman onto the train.

The dude that told her to get off, wasn't a killer, clearly, because, he didn't kill her. Although that point is addressed in the story.

^_^

Didn't mean for that to sound so criticizing, it just annoys me when people comment before they've read the forum topic properly.

I find this Urban Legend very interesting 'cause I live in London and am on the London Underground all the time (:

I know it probably isn't true, probably, but for someone with a mind as twisted as mine, it's fun to think about (:

This actually happened in Boston, except scissors weren't involved at all. The man had simply died. and the girl was just weirded out by how he was "staring" at her. Eventually the cops camed and carried out the corpse...the guy had OD'ed or something equally as horrible. Uggh.

Welcome, LostInAutumn. Nice 'n' creepy avatar.

I've not heard that one before - but as I already hate the tube - I'm now put off for life!!

:no:

• 2 years later...

I Love this story! it was sooooo funny. My friend had a study group over and one of them told this tale but with a couple of changes. It was on a train going from london to essex and one carridge was full so she went into another carridge that was empty but for three girls all sittng together. She sat a few rows near them, and then started to get uncomfortable as one of the girls wouldnt stop staring at her. so she got a book out and started to read. Then the train stopped at a unschedualed stop and a couple of police got on and went straight towards the girl and asked to see her ticket. when they saw it they said it wasnt valid and she must get off. when she got off she was told that two of the girls had murdered the 3rd and had been caught on the cctv and the police told the train driver to stop at next stop. The girl who told this thought it was real and creepy and so did the others in the story group apart from who had heard the version of the two guys and a girl. AS you can tell there is some changes as no cause of death and isnt in the underground. Since this girl didnt know much (and bty it was a friend of a friend of course who it apparently happend to!)I immediatly came on line and could find no trace of this story apart from on this site. I mean there is plenty of girls who end up under the train but thats a different story!

pretty weird story...but like thatoneoverthere said i dont realy think its an Urban Legend

Its not a legend man! I used to work in York Train Station & on the 1st day the Station Supervisor told us of something he witnessed whilst conducting:

"3 girls sat down on the train, the girl in the middle looked like she was sleeping & the other 2 paid on her behalf. I went back on my rounds (train was heading to Manchester) 2 hours later 2 men in suits secretly flashed ID saying they are from CPS, they had been following the girls from before they boarded & had seen them secretly stabbing the girl in the middle numerous times intending on ditching her & getting off at a random stop. They were aparantly wanted for similar attacks. They were arrested & caught in the act!"

Psyb3r_Ph00l

Its not a legend man! I used to work in York Train Station & on the 1st day the Station Supervisor told us of something he witnessed whilst conducting:

"3 girls sat down on the train, the girl in the middle looked like she was sleeping & the other 2 paid on her behalf. I went back on my rounds (train was heading to Manchester) 2 hours later 2 men in suits secretly flashed ID saying they are from CPS, they had been following the girls from before they boarded & had seen them secretly stabbing the girl in the middle numerous times intending on ditching her & getting off at a random stop. They were aparantly wanted for similar attacks. They were arrested & caught in the act!"

Psyb3r_Ph00l

well new place but a story like that would have made the papers even if its just local papers. and there is nothing zilch zero etc. also york to manchester doesnt take that long (depends which train) and just 2 men in suits for two apparent psycopaths? and where were the men in suits for the two hours they were on the train? and why did the girls spend two hours with a corpse on a train? surely they would have ditched as soon as possible and wouldnt the men in suits have stopped them from killing her if they had been secretly watching the girls? and what idiot gets on a train with a corpse? and being stabbed lots of times would produced a lot of blood.

Having used the London underground alot, such a story is not impossible by any means. Have seen people attacked, drugged up people halucination, vomiting on themselves, and others. You get drunks, nut-jobs, all sorts, espechially at night, to be honest it can be really scary if your alone and not with a group of mates.

Its extremely unlikely, why bring the girl onto the train and not simply drop her onto the tracks/hide her in a cuboard. There are loads of old corridoors, nooks and crannys in some of the stations, and miles of unused track.

There was a thing in the news about a chap who died on the subway in (i think) New York, he had a heart attack and was slump, as though asleep in his chair. He went round and round on the subway for somthing like 6 hours unitl he was found.

A young art student was travelling from the city centre in London to her college campus one night. She got on the London Underground and the only other passenger in the carriage was a man in his 30s. She took a seat and after a few minutes three others entered the carraige. They sat directly across from her, two males with a female between them. She avoided eye contact with them as they looked like drug addicts.

A while later the man in his 30s walked passed and acted like he knew her. He said "Hi, how are you, Ive not spoken to you in a long time" then he lent down and whispered "Get off at the next stop". She didnt know whether or not to trust the man, but then she realised that if the man was getting off the train, she didnt want to be left alone with the three junkies. After they stepped off the train, the man told her that the young girl sitting between the two men was dead. He had watched them drag her onto the train with a pair of scissors stuck in the back of her skull.

Is that supposed to be scary? :P

Were people trolling the first page or were they really that bad at English as to not realise the corpse wasn't being supported by scissors...

that's what I was wondering. where did scissors supporting corpse came from? :blink:

Edited by star.seed

realy creepy story but it cant be true it seems to made up idk its posible i guess os im for it crazy storie love it

What you said, made no sense, s that sentence seemed to contradict itself in every way.