Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Britain heading towards Civil War ?

Rocket88

I feel that the way the muslim community in Britain behaves, is pushing things too far. They are forever moaning about this & that. They seem to want Britain to become islamic (as in the recent flag burning episode, where the St George flag had "islamic state of Britain", written on it). They want EVERYTHING on their terms, & our soft government let them get away with it. The average British (non-muslim) person is sick & tired of them. Myself & a couple of others in other threads have mentioned civil war. I see it as not only a possibillity, but a probabillity. The way things are, i can see no other outcome.

What do you say ?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rocket88

• Luka the Rentboy

• Bill Hill

• dantheman2435

I say you voted for the BNP.

I say you voted for the BNP.

I missed casting my vote this year because i worked to late.

I missed casting my vote this year because i worked to late.

But the previous years? Or maybe you weren't eligble for voting just yet then. Just try giving Combat 18 a call, I'm sure they will support this civil war cause of yours.

But the previous years? Or maybe you weren't eligble for voting just yet then. Just try giving Combat 18 a call, I'm sure they will support this civil war cause of yours.

I"m 43 yrs old. Who are "Combat 18" ? Seems like you know more about it than me. Also, if you read the original post properly, you"ll see that there is no "civil war cause". I"ve got kids & would like to see them grow up in a peaceful society. Now, stop your personal attack on me. Do you think that civil war could happen in Britain ?

I feel that the way the muslim community in Britain behaves, is pushing things too far. They are forever moaning about this & that. They seem to want Britain to become islamic (as in the recent flag burning episode, where the St George flag had "islamic state of Britain", written on it). They want EVERYTHING on their terms, & our soft government let them get away with it. The average British (non-muslim) person is sick & tired of them. Myself & a couple of others in other threads have mentioned civil war. I see it as not only a possibillity, but a probabillity. The way things are, i can see no other outcome.

What do you say ?

your soft government wants it that way, nothing can happen in a country unless the government allows it, put 2 and 2 together, this is barbaric england we're talking about here

Civil Wars can happen anywhere, as long as there are two opposing forces withing a country.

I"m 43 yrs old. Who are "Combat 18" ? Seems like you know more about it than me. Also, if you read the original post properly, you"ll see that there is no "civil war cause". I"ve got kids & would like to see them grow up in a peaceful society. Now, stop your personal attack on me. Do you think that civil war could happen in Britain ?

Combat 18 (or C18) is a British neo-Nazi organization formed in 1992 after meetings between the group Blood & Honour and football hooligans such as the Chelsea Headhunters. The "18" in their name is commonly used by neo-Nazi groups, and is derived from the initials of Adolf Hitler; A and H are the first and eighth letters of the Latin alphabet.

What I mean is that there's not going to be a civil war in Britain. There is no significant Muslim population; there's no cultural hegemony for them. Civil unrest might come in the form of neo-nazi radicalisation and their fundamentalist muslim counterparts, but there will be no civil war in any considerable time that will be such a "culture clash". There are no major fundamentalist muslim politicians, there is no way that they will ever get through any real piece of legislation that will favour Muslims above others in actuality. Because no matter what paranoid neo-Nazis might want you to think, Muslims are still a minority, through and through.

Civil Wars can happen anywhere, as long as there are two opposing forces withing a country.

It seems to be getting that way. :(

What I mean is that there's not going to be a civil war in Britain. There is no significant Muslim population; there's no cultural hegemony for them. Civil unrest might come in the form of neo-nazi radicalisation and their fundamentalist muslim counterparts, but there will be no civil war in any considerable time that will be such a "culture clash". There are no major fundamentalist muslim politicians, there is no way that they will ever get through any real piece of legislation that will favour Muslims above others in actuality. Because no matter what paranoid neo-Nazis might want you to think, Muslims are still a minority, through and through.

As yet.

As yet.

Do you expect there to be some outright invasion of Muslims? 'cause there'd need to come some pretty massive amount of muslims to conquer the majority of Christian/irreligious Englishmen.

I feel that the way the muslim community in Britain behaves, is pushing things too far. They are forever moaning about this & that. They seem to want Britain to become islamic (as in the recent flag burning episode, where the St George flag had "islamic state of Britain", written on it). They want EVERYTHING on their terms, & our soft government let them get away with it. Myself & a couple of others in other threads have mentioned civil war. I see it as not only a possibillity, but a probabillity. The way things are, i can see no other outcome.

What do you say ?

It's a ridiculous idea. You're talking about an extreme minority of people. In 2001, only 2.7% of the British community identified them selves as being Muslim, and of those, only an minority behave in the way that you state.

The average British (non-muslim) person is sick & tired of them.

No, the average Briton is not. Are you seriously trying to say that no Muslim can be considered British?

If the situation continues to escalate, you're perhaps going to see action taken against specific Muslim clerics or other key figures who try to lead radical Muslim groups.

But war? Of course it's not going to happen.

Rocket88 thinks there will be a Muslim attack, since the media portrays Muslims as terrorists. Haha.

Rocket88 thinks there will be a Muslim attack, since the media portrays Muslims as terrorists. Haha.

I thought the media portrayed terrorists as Muslims.

In the city i live there are very large muslim communities. A hell of a lot of trouble & unrest stems from these communities. Maybe we just got a larger percent of muslims than other parts of the country. I dont know. I feel like im on the inside, looking out.

I hope not. But I do wish the government would end the radicals - then people won't be so paranoid of your average everday muslim~

I dont trust the media.

Two of the recently arrested doctors connected to the London/Glasgow attempted suicide bombings were working at our local hospital. muslims? terrorists ? Never ! (sarcasm).

In the city i live there are very large muslim communities. A hell of a lot of trouble & unrest stems from these communities. Maybe we just got a larger percent of muslims than other parts of the country. I dont know. I feel like im on the inside, looking out.

Define "very large". And what kind of "troube and unrest" are we talking about here? Complaints of unfait treatment, violence, accusations of racism? Or maiming of dissidents, advocating the violent overthrow of British parliamentarism and replacing the court system with Sharia law? Your problems, it seems to me, stems from your personal issues and feelings about the subject. You seem to feel uncomfortable with those people, or maybe that is just the feeling I get from reading your paranoid ramblings. And for the sake of it, what city are we talking here? Manchester? Birmingham? Leeds? Or maybe some forgotten newtown like Milton Keynes, or Norwich?

I hope not. But I do wish the government would end the radicals - then people won't be so paranoid of your average everday muslim~

I too, wish theyd get rid of the radicals. As for the "average everyday muslim", it seems that on the "average day", theres trouble caused by muslims, at least in this city. :yes:

I know you want to see people suffer public executions beastial medieval style.

I know you want to see people suffer public executions beastial medieval style.

Only the people that want to blow up my country :tu:

Radical christians, IRA, radical muslims, crazy people ectect. It's what they deserve - I'm guessing you'd rather put them in prison and let the tax payers (the people s/he tried to blow up) keep them warm and give them full bellies.

Only the people that want to blow up my country :tu:

Radical christians, IRA, radical muslims, crazy people ectect. It's what they deserve - I'm guessing you'd rather put them in prison and let the tax payers (the people s/he tried to blow up) keep them warm and give them full bellies.

Except if they oppose my political views, then I support murder of their entire family.

Except if they oppose my political views, then I support murder of their entire family.

Well... Let's hope you don't become a politician then.

Define "very large". And what kind of "troube and unrest" are we talking about here? Complaints of unfait treatment, violence, accusations of racism? Or maiming of dissidents, advocating the violent overthrow of British parliamentarism and replacing the court system with Sharia law? Your problems, it seems to me, stems from your personal issues and feelings about the subject. You seem to feel uncomfortable with those people, or maybe that is just the feeling I get from reading your paranoid ramblings. And for the sake of it, what city are we talking here? Manchester? Birmingham? Leeds? Or maybe some forgotten newtown like Milton Keynes, or Norwich?

Stoke-on-Trent,look it up & check the population yourself.

YES ! Last week:(1/2 mile from my home), 6 muslims bet up 1 young lad & left him in hospital with bleeding to the brain & a broken neck. This week:(1 mile from my home), man stabbed by muslim in front of his children (he"s dead).

3 weeks ago: muslims fighting with machetes in a local street. There are many more things, but i"m not going to sit here typing all night..............Why insult Milton Keynes & Norwich ?

Also, i am not paranoid. These are facts.