Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Britain heading towards Civil War ?

Rocket88

Well... Let's hope you don't become a politician then.

I know. I feel the same about you.

Stoke-on-Trent,look it up & check the population yourself.

YES ! Last week:(1/2 mile from my home), 6 muslims bet up 1 young lad & left him in hospital with bleeding to the brain & a broken neck. This week:(1 mile from my home), man stabbed by muslim in front of his children (he"s dead).

3 weeks ago: muslims fighting with machetes in a local street. There are many more things, but i"m not going to sit here typing all night..............Why insult Milton Keynes & Norwich ?

Also, i am not paranoid. These are facts.

Those are not related to their religion. Are you talking about arabs? You don't use "christian" to denote white people, do you? You might also be talking about some non-arabic people. Turks for example. What do I know?

I was more insulting Milton Keynes alone, known for it's appalling urban planning.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rocket88

• Luka the Rentboy

• Bill Hill

• Commander CMG

Hey rocket88, how many WHITE CHAV related deaths have there been in the past few weeks?

Those are not related to their religion. Are you talking about arabs? You don't use "christian" to denote white people, do you? You might also be talking about some non-arabic people. Turks for example. What do I know?

I was more insulting Milton Keynes alone, known for it's appalling urban planning.

The local paper said they were muslims. I didnt say anyone was white. or brown or foreign for that matter. Dont put words into my mouth. Whats wrong with Norwich then ? :no:

Anyway, the question was,"is Britain heading for civil war"?

Maybe i should of put "civil unrest" ?

I won't need bolsheviks this time :tu:

:lol:

Hey rocket88, how many WHITE CHAV related deaths have there been in the past few weeks?

Why mention colour ?

The local paper said they were muslims. I didnt say anyone was white. or brown or foreign for that matter. Dont put words into my mouth. Whats wrong with Norwich then ? :no:

That must be a really crappy newspaper. But then again, so are newspapers most of the time. Muslim is not some sort of ethnicity, it is a religion. I never said that you said they were foreign/brown/white. You said muslim, that could be anything. A muslim could just as well be a caucasian, arabs, turks, persians... etc.

And as I said, I was insulting Milton Keynes alone, not Norwich.

That must be a really crappy newspaper. But then again, so are newspapers most of the time. Muslim is not some sort of ethnicity, it is a religion. I never said that you said they were foreign/brown/white. You said muslim, that could be anything. A muslim could just as well be a caucasian, arabs, turks, persians... etc.

And as I said, I was insulting Milton Keynes alone, not Norwich.

So, up to now you"ve insulted me (paranoid), Milton Keynes, my local newspaper & the press in general. oh, and while you were insulting M/Keynes, you mentioned Norwich, but didnt really mean to ? :D

Can we get back to the thread ? :yes:

So, up to now you"ve insulted me (paranoid), Milton Keynes, my local newspaper & the press in general. oh, and while you were insulting M/Keynes, you mentioned Norwich, but didnt really mean to ? :D

I mentioned it but the insult wasn't directed at Norwich.

Nope, Nena has already explained why.

Civil war = An internal war between to factions within a country. Source

If al'quida do something as drastic - and if they do it would be drastic as they're desperate - as killing the queen, then tensions would be seriously high. But as for civil war? No.

If al'quida do something as drastic - and if they do it would be drastic as they're desperate - as killing the queen, then tensions would be seriously high. But as for civil war? No.

Thanks, a proper answer. :D

Thanks, a proper answer. :D

Nena already gave you a real answer... I was repeating what she said.

We need to do something about this threat once and for all.

The global war on terror isnt one of Land, Resources or Region is it one of Ideas and Religion. You cant defeat that unless you erase all those who believe their ideal, and any evidence that such an idea even existed. While I highly think that is improbable, I do think the other shoe is gonna drop and this world will burn with wars no one can imagine. I truly think that my own USA as well as our allies are gonna be caught with our pants down and I think it's gonna be up to the individual citizen to bear arms against our new enemy.

We need to do something about this threat once and for all.

The global war on terror isnt one of Land, Resources or Region is it one of Ideas and Religion. You cant defeat that unless you erase all those who believe their ideal, and any evidence that such an idea even existed. While I highly think that is improbable, I do think the other shoe is gonna drop and this world will burn with wars no one can imagine. I truly think that my own USA as well as our allies are gonna be caught with our pants down and I think it's gonna be up to the individual citizen to bear arms against our new enemy.

It's not the religion that needs removing, it's the fanatical leaders that have a lot of influence that need to step into the modern world and realize that some things in the Koran should be ignored - the killing of infidels and such. If christians can do this, I'm sure the Imams can as well.

I know you want to see people suffer public executions beastial medieval style.

Isn't that what the same radical muslims already do to each other in their homelands?

You're worrying about a small minority. Count how many gang beatings there are per month, you'll find alot of those are done by non muslims as well, but you're only afraid of the muslims because the media tells you that you should be.

Do you expect there to be some outright invasion of Muslims? 'cause there'd need to come some pretty massive amount of muslims to conquer the majority of Christian/irreligious Englishmen.

That will be reassuring to the 9/11 families affected and the 7/7 Madrid and the London bombings ;)

I want to burn a muslim flag in the street and have my guard pigs round me so they dare not come near me.

In fact..... why not just burn them? ;)

"Civil war = An internal war between two factions within a country."

Some of the recent London/Glasgow failed suicide bombers are immigrants to this country.We took them in, gave them homes,food,money etc. We also gave them BRITISH CITIZENSHIP.

That to me = Civil War. ie British Citizens attacking British Citizens on British soil.

It's not the religion that needs removing, it's the fanatical leaders that have a lot of influence that need to step into the modern world and realize that some things in the Koran should be ignored - the killing of infidels and such. If christians can do this, I'm sure the Imams can as well.

I don't know..they're not going to give up their power-base without a fight. Imams with Ingrams..

I guess it's like any computer game.. the aliens infect the major cities first and then spread out..

That will be reassuring to the 9/11 families affected and the 7/7 Madrid and the London bombings ;)

I want to burn a muslim flag in the street and have my guard pigs round me so they dare not come near me.

Wow, aren't you one for world peace. <_<

Wow, aren't you one for world peace. <_<

True.... ^_^

Mind you..... I am able to hide behind our world leaders that are hardly peaceful at the moment :D

On the bright side no Muslims have moved into my street so it is still a peaceful, valuable area..... ;)

You are being sarcastic...aren't you?

When one side starts telling the other side how to live then of course there will be conflict, thats why those London bombs were aimed at the nightclub. baiscally telling non muslums not to drink stay out late and most defnitly dont let women out of the house. so of course eventually people will fight back. its not right telling people what to do because you dont agree with it.

You are being sarcastic...aren't you?

If you burn them it costs one life.... Leave them to strap bombs to themselves, and..... well. You get get the picture