Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Britain heading towards Civil War ?

Rocket88

In britain.

2.7% is not a significant population compared to the other 97.3%.

Regardless to the size of their population... they seem to be causing a lot more problems than anyone else.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rocket88

• Luka the Rentboy

• Bill Hill

• Commander CMG

I think these kind of over the top responses generally come from armchair jihadists... and are not genuine feelings....more along the lines of political propaganda. (albeit rather lame and transparent)

................................................................................

Are we heading for civil war? It may come to that somewhere down the line. No-one wants it.....except perhaps al Qaeda (which is where it gets confusing....)

Civil war can destroy the social fabric of a country....leave power vacuums all over the place....it would be so much better if this problem could be solved some other way....and this is why people feel let down by polititians.....do they see and feel what the general population see and feel....we need peaceful, but resolute and honest solutions...and quick!!

What is an armchair jihadist? And how do you know what is and is not geniune feelings? And why is it political propaganda? And why is your formatting so odd, why do you use double spaces?

There will be no solution.

Civil war is far into the future if it will come at all. If it will come, it will be in the wake of BNP or some other equally ridiculous neo-nazi in-denial nationalist party seizing power and creating further tensions in the British Police State.

Edited by Tiggs
Removed Off-topic question

Regardless to the size of their population... they seem to be causing a lot more problems than anyone else.

Protesting is not a problem.

Juvenile delinquency is.

IE: Chavs.

I feel that the way the muslim community in Britain behaves, is pushing things too far. They are forever moaning about this & that. They seem to want Britain to become islamic (as in the recent flag burning episode, where the St George flag had "islamic state of Britain", written on it). They want EVERYTHING on their terms, & our soft government let them get away with it. The average British (non-muslim) person is sick & tired of them. Myself & a couple of others in other threads have mentioned civil war. I see it as not only a possibillity, but a probabillity. The way things are, i can see no other outcome.

What do you say ?

Hmm... I'd say that now is where it hurts not having integrated all those who came from the former colonies to Britain.

But I don't think that there will be a civil war because Muslims, and especially radical Muslims are a small minority. About what I would not be surprised is that there could be a KKK type organization doing some neighborhood cleaning if things get any worse. Sooner or later there will be a severe backlash hitting all those who "could" be in some way identified with the radicals. There are enough skinheads and nationalists around who right now just are m********ing their brains with violence over a glass of ale.

In an online story in newspaper The Daily Telegraph that was removed "for legal reasons," former Muslim Dr. Patrick Sookhdeo warned that British Muslims could soon form a state within the state. Dr Sookhdeo believed that "in a decade, you will see parts of English cities which are controlled by Muslim clerics and which follow, not the common law, but aspects of Muslim sharia law." "In 1980, the Islamic Council of Europe laid out their strategy for the future - and the fundamental rule was never dilute your presence.

That is to say, do not integrate." "Rather, concentrate Muslim presence in a particular area until you are a majority in that area, so that the institutions of the local community come to reflect Islamic structures. The education system will be Islamic, the shops will serve only halal food, there will be no advertisements showing naked or semi-naked women, and so on."

The next step will be pushing the Government to recognize sharia law for Muslim communities - which will be backed up by the claim that it is "racist" or "Islamophobic" to deny them this. Sookhdeo noted that there is already a Sharia Law Council for the UK. "There are Muslim men in Britain who marry and divorce three women, then marry a fourth time - and stay married, in sharia law, to all four." "The more fundamentalist clerics think that it is only a matter of time before they will persuade the Government to concede on the issue of sharia law. Given the Government's record of capitulating, you can see why they believe that."

linky link

Protesting is not a problem.

Juvenile delinquency is.

IE: Chavs.

You actually believe the Muslims are just guilty of protesting and Chavs are a greater threat..

You actually believe the Muslims are just guilty of protesting and Chavs are a greater threat..

The attempted bombings were stopped.

The train bombing back a while weren't, but were caught on tape.

Thats a few incidents.

How many Chav related robberies, hijacks, and murders and attempted have there been?

Edit: And no, I don't think the Muslims are guilty at all of these things, The Muslim community does not support this stuff. Only the extremists. Thats like saying EVERY Christian was to blame for Timothy McVeigh's bombing.

Edited by dantheman2435

You've got a point...bloody chavs... now, that is a civil war long over due...

THERE CANNOT BE A CIVIL WAR.

Unless these Muslims form some sort of Pro-Muslim Confederacy or something in Britian, there won't be a civil war, What you think a civil war is, is actually civil unrest.

Edited by Tiggs
Removed potentially inflamatory comment

Thats a few incidents.

How many Chav related robberies, hijacks, and murders and attempted have there been?

Right. One of my friends was killed two years ago, for what? An argument that started because he made eye contact with a chav. The worst part is, events like that aren't even a rare occurrence.

Edited by Tiggs
Removed quote & response to deleted post

Thats a few incidents.

Edit: And no, I don't think the Muslims are guilty at all of these things, The Muslim community does not support this stuff. Only the extremists. Thats like saying EVERY Christian was to blame for Timothy McVeigh's bombing.

Ohhh.. the attempted bombings were stopped, well that's Ok then..

There is a difference.. Chavs are today's fashion, like Mods, Rockers, Punks etc etc.. tomoroow they will be a new trend. Muslim extremists will still be strapping jackets to themselves and blowing innocent bystanders away.

The Bradford riots alone have probably cost the tax payer more than the Chavs have.

Edited by Tiggs
Removed Generalisation

I have just had to edit & remove a number of posts from this thread.

Posters should please ensure that they have read and understood the Forum's terms & conditions of use, especially:

3a. Racism or hatred: Do not post racist or hate-driven material or views which express hatred towards or discriminate against any specific race, religion, country, gender, individual or group.

3f. Abusive behaviour: Do not be rude, insulting, offensive, snide, obnoxious or abusive towards other members.

Edited by Tiggs
Re-opened the thread

THERE CANNOT BE A CIVIL WAR.

Unless these Muslims form some sort of Pro-Muslim Confederacy or something in Britian, there won't be a civil war, What you think a civil war is, is actually civil unrest.

Hmmm... a pro-muslim confederacy ?

How about the Muslim Parliament of Britain ?

Or the Council of British Muslims ?

The Islamic Party of Britain (which doesn't stand in any elections...)

The Union of Muslim Organisations of the UK ?

The Council of Immam's and Mosques ?

or the London-based Islamic Council of Europe

perhaps the Federation of Islamic Student Socieites ?

The list goes on. Apparantly, at one stage, we even had a permanant Hezbolla office on London.

Meow Purr.

[in an online story in newspaper The Daily Telegraph that was removed "for legal reasons," former Muslim Dr. Patrick Sookhdeo warned that British Muslims could soon form a state within the state. Dr Sookhdeo believed that "in a decade, you will see parts of English cities which are controlled by Muslim clerics and which follow, not the common law, but aspects of Muslim sharia law." "In 1980, the Islamic Council of Europe laid out their strategy for the future - and the fundamental rule was never dilute your presence.

Excellent post, billyhill.....you have summed up the process of gradual 'take-over' that is

happening in parts of the UK right now. (post#80)

How sad that the country which gave the world so much hope and prosperity, is now beginning to fall apart before our very eyes. When are the British people going to wake up and witness what is happening to this once Great Britain.

How sad that the country which gave the world so much hope and prosperity, is now beginning to fall apart before our very eyes. When are the British people going to wake up and witness what is happening to this once Great Britain.

Please change your Avatar as it will offend the minorities ;)

Please change your Avatar as it will offend the minorities ;)

No chance mate, I'm British and proud! If that offends anyone...then good!

I've only had coversations with three Middle Easterners in my life and they were Pakistani's. One femlale on the internet, and two gents that work at an Exxon gas station close to where I live that I've become friends with. The common thread is, all three have mentioned the British occupation of Pakistan without me ever bringing it up. So my conclusion is, it's a strong possibility there is some residual animosity toward GB by countries of the M.E. that were occupied by them in the past, therefore civil unrest may be possiblity.

What 'British occupation of Pakistan' was meant here - is this some throwback to the Empire? If so surely someone who chose to take advantage of that history to move to the UK is not going to be the one with the residual animosity.

It's funny how they have animosity towards us, yet they live here. If it wasn't for the "Evil Empire" Pakistan wouldn't exists, democracy wouldn't exist in the middle-east. Oh, and lets not even get started on all the technologies we gave to them.

What do you mean by giving the world "so much hope and prosperity". Don't get me wrong, British history like the industrial revolution and the Empire is all very impressive but it's not like it was done for altruistic motives and the world's benefit.

What do you mean by giving the world "so much hope and prosperity". Don't get me wrong, British history like the industrial revolution and the Empire is all very impressive but it's not like it was done for altruistic motives and the world's benefit.

Very true. But, look at all the countries the British had under control: India and China (Hong Kong) fastest growing economies in the world. Canada, Australia, USA all great countries.

What I mean is would these countries be better of without the British?

Compared to some other empire builders in our time, we weren't half bad.

It's funny how they have animosity towards us, yet they live here.

Well, that was my point - if anyone is going have Empire-related animosity it's unlikely to be the people who chose to move to the UK. UK-bashing by British ex-Pakistanis seems more like religious fanatism than whinging about history to me.

Very true. But, look at all the countries the British had under control: India and China (Hong Kong) fastest growing economies in the world. Canada, Australia, USA all great countries.

What I mean is would these countries be better of without the British?

Compared to some other empire builders in our time, we weren't half bad.

No, I see no reason to apologise for the Empire and agree ultimately many countries had 'benefit' from it. Just your original quote made it sound like Britain was walking across the globe with love, charity and goodwill ;)

No, I see no reason to apologise for the Empire and agree ultimately many countries had 'benefit' from it. Just your original quote made it sound like Britain was walking across the globe with love, charity and goodwill ;)

Oh, I admit, we weren't hippies back in the day.

["In 1980, the Islamic Council of Europe laid out their strategy for the future - and the fundamental rule was never dilute your presence.

Perhaps this statement gives us a 'clue' on how to avoid civil war in the future.

That Islamic 'presence' in this country has to be diluted.

The obvious first step is stopping all faith based schools????

This would have to include all faith based schools. Which is a shame for the ones who

don't represent a future 'threat'....but perhaps it would be a small price to pay...for say....a catholic or

Church of England school to give up it's faith base....if it was for the good of the whole country.

This brings up the knotty problem of when the curtailment of some freedoms can safeguard the

greater freedoms.

Then there's the meat thing....halal meat. I don't know the details of all this...but any special

'allowances' made simply on religious grounds...that would not be allowed by law, for the slaughter

of animals in general. Should this be stopped.....to help 'dilute the presence'...?

Then there's so-called 'honour killings'....maybe there should be a lot more refuges and support

for women (and men) who need protection from their 'family' and 'community' when they do not

want to follow the strict religious rules that are expected of them.

I'm just trying to think of things that could help prevent civil war. The things mentioned above

would probably result in a huge fuss and/or violence...but the alternative could be even greater

violence in the future..........head-in-the-sand, capitulation will not get us anywhere.