Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Britain heading towards Civil War ?

Rocket88

Perhaps this statement gives us a 'clue' on how to avoid civil war in the future.

That Islamic 'presence' in this country has to be diluted.

The obvious first step is stopping all faith based schools????

This would have to include all faith based schools. Which is a shame for the ones who

don't represent a future 'threat'....but perhaps it would be a small price to pay...for say....a catholic or

Church of England school to give up it's faith base....if it was for the good of the whole country.

This brings up the knotty problem of when the curtailment of some freedoms can safeguard the

greater freedoms.

Then there's the meat thing....halal meat. I don't know the details of all this...but any special

'allowances' made simply on religious grounds...that would not be allowed by law, for the slaughter

of animals in general. Should this be stopped.....to help 'dilute the presence'...?

Then there's so-called 'honour killings'....maybe there should be a lot more refuges and support

for women (and men) who need protection from their 'family' and 'community' when they do not

want to follow the strict religious rules that are expected of them.

I'm just trying to think of things that could help prevent civil war. The things mentioned above

would probably result in a huge fuss and/or violence...but the alternative could be even greater

violence in the future..........head-in-the-sand, capitulation will not get us anywhere.

Thats a very good point.

and i was educated in a catholic school and i wish that had have been banned 30 years ago.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rocket88

• Luka the Rentboy

• Bill Hill

• dantheman2435

It's funny how they have animosity towards us, yet they live here. .

Well, that was my point - if anyone is going have Empire-related animosity it's unlikely to be the people who chose to move to the UK. UK-bashing by British ex-Pakistanis seems more like religious fanatism than whinging about history to me.

Are either of you fine folks familiar with the terms "infiltration" or "fifth column" ? :)

That Islamic 'presence' in this country has to be diluted..... The obvious first step is stopping all faith based schools????

Then there's the meat thing....halal meat. I don't know the details of all this...but any special

'allowances' made simply on religious grounds...that would not be allowed by law, for the slaughter

of animals in general. Should this be stopped.....to help 'dilute the presence'...?

Then there's so-called 'honour killings'....maybe there should be a lot more refuges and support

for women (and men) who need protection from their 'family' and 'community' when they do not

want to follow the strict religious rules that are expected of them.

violence in the future..........head-in-the-sand, capitulation will not get us anywhere.

Excellent suggestion on Halal Bee... and I would have to include Kosher as well, in that it involves (I believe) a similar degree of suffering and cruelty.

However, phrases like "diluting the presence" have a rather ominous ring.

I don't think we need to 'dilute presence', though we may want to reconsider our immigration controls. Nor do I think it would be a good solution to close down all faith-based schools..be it Roman Catholic schools, Islamic Madrassa, or the brainwashing sheds of the RaELAS. However, I MIGHT suggest that all faith schools - wherein the faith has a recent record of inciting violence and confrontation - must have an Security Services (MI5) officer on their staff at all times to monitor both Syllabus and classroom teaching. The Schools in question will have to pay for this upkeep of this officer, or be closed down. Moreover, all such schools MUST follow the National Curriculum, in addition to any additional classes they whish to run.

Outside of schools, politicians must take a firm line and refuse to pander to "cultural" or "religious" needs that diverge from our traditional cultures and mores. (I appreciate that can be tricky to define sometimes).

Right, that's THAT sorted.

Can I have my Nobel Prize now ? :)

Meow Purr.

Edited by ships-cat

Are either of you fine folks familiar with the terms "infiltration" or "fifth column" ? :)

:ph34r:

Unless Stardrive can give more detail on the arguments he's encountered for Empire-animosity I'm sticking with religious fanaticism as the reason for my 'reds under the bed' (Taliban under the bed? I wonder what would be a more up to date phrase?) ;)

Thats a very good point.

and i was educated in a catholic school and i wish that had have been banned 30 years ago.

I was taught not only by Catholics but also by Jesuits ... I think banning all faith based schools would be wonderful.

Meow Purr.

Only if you also solve the free energy equation...

["In 1980, the Islamic Council of Europe laid out their strategy for the future - and the fundamental rule was never dilute your presence.

[However, phrases like "diluting the presence" have a rather ominous ring.

They do, indeed. I was searching for an alternative to civil war and turning the tables...after reading

billyhills post.

I don't think we need to 'dilute presence', though we may want to reconsider our immigration controls. Nor do I think it would be a good solution to close down all faith-based schools..be it Roman Catholic schools, Islamic Madrassa, or the brainwashing sheds of the RaELAS. However, I MIGHT suggest that all faith schools - wherein the faith has a recent record of inciting violence and confrontation - must have an Security Services (MI5) officer on their staff at all times to monitor both Syllabus and classroom teaching. The Schools in question will have to pay for this upkeep of this officer, or be closed down. Moreover, all such schools MUST follow the National Curriculum, in addition to any additional classes they whish to run.

I know that what I suggested is like a teacher punishing the whole class to neutralise the 'naughty ones'

and bring them back into line. But dare I say that '*****-footing' around the problem will just complicate

the matter, in the long run. :P

Outside of schools, politicians must take a firm line and refuse to pander to "cultural" or "religious" needs that diverge from our traditional cultures and mores. (I appreciate that can be tricky to define sometimes).

If only, eh?

Meow Purr.

Not yet....but here's a sardine to be going on with. :)

PS....I didn't use a swear word earlier...just a word about a cat 'puss' with a 'y' on the end.....blimey!

Excellent post, billyhill.....you have summed up the process of gradual 'take-over' that is

happening in parts of the UK right now. (post#80)

Thanks Bee...

I could think of a number of plausible scenarios where civil war could break out in the UK..but I'm not sure we should give the fundamentals any ideas.

The Uk..is really only a small country, so the world's problems are amplified within a confined space. Especially in London. :hmm:

The Uk..is really only a small country, so the world's problems are amplified within a confined space. Especially in London.

beautifully put their billyhill! :tu:

One thing though, if their is civil war can people please remember to leave my playstation 3 alone, PLEASE! and if i do get captured by the muslims can you please cut off my legs and leave me my arms and hands as i will need them for the controller.

allah should try playing playtstation 3, you never know he might like it.

Thinking about virgins i would rather goto heaven thinking i could play playstation 3 for eternity <_< women can be a pain in the a***. :D

Thanks Bee...

I could think of a number of plausible scenarios where civil war could break out in the UK..but I'm not sure we should give the fundamentals any ideas.

The Uk..is really only a small country, so the world's problems are amplified within a confined space. Especially in London. :hmm:

And Stoke-on-Trent.

This thread got locked, earlier, so Thanks For Keeping It On. :tu:

What 'British occupation of Pakistan' was meant here - is this some throwback to the Empire?

My mistake, occupation was the wrong word. I meant rule (of India).

If so surely someone who chose to take advantage of that history to move to the UK is not going to be the one with the residual animosity.

Really? I recall some doctors in the news recently that moved there, and they displayed an incredible amout of residual animosity.

Just had a friend of mine that has a Butchers shop speak to me... He has been notified by the Local Authorities to not display any meats in the shop window that may offend the minority.. Pork, Bacon etc.. Just curious if this is just a localised issue?

If it was not bad enough that most companies were told not to hang up Xmas decorations last year.. makes me damn proud I fought for this country?

Really? I recall some doctors in the news recently that moved there, and they displayed an incredible amout of residual animosity.

And what does that have to do with residual animosity over British rule of India? The only reasons terrorists ever give about attacking the UK (or anywhere else) are their claims of Muslim oppression or western influences in the Middle East. I can't remember anyone ever saying that the UK should be attacked because of what happened during the Empire.

Muslim's took up their animosity and split a chunk off India to form Pakistan. I'm sure there is some pointless animosity about the Empire (just as there is for Germany for WWII), but I don't think it has anything to do with the attacks - it's due to Islamic fundamentalism. Remember there are huge amounts of Hindus and Sikhs (still in India or emigrated to the UK) who would have the same animosity but there's no fundamentalist attack from them.

Just had a friend of mine that has a Butchers shop speak to me... He has been notified by the Local Authorities to not display any meats in the shop window that may offend the minority.. Pork, Bacon etc.. Just curious if this is just a localised issue?

If it was not bad enough that most companies were told not to hang up Xmas decorations last year.. makes me damn proud I fought for this country?

Is this REALLY true XSAS, or one of those urban myths ? If you can provide me with details of the Local Authority in question - then I would be delighted to explode this story all over the newspapers. (and perhaps television as well).

Meow Purr.

No this is true.. apparently after talking to another friend this is happening down South also? I will try to get details from him on whereabouts down South later when he gets home from work.

My friend the Butcher is challenging this anyway. I will be seeing him anyway at the Gym later today.

No this is true.. apparently after talking to another friend this is happening down South also? I will try to get details from him on whereabouts down South later when he gets home from work.

My friend the Butcher is challenging this anyway. I will be seeing him anyway at the Gym later today.

Ask him NOT to challange it, but to 'agree' with the local authority representative, and ask for it in writing.

THEN scan the document and mail it to every newpaper on the planet.

Meow Purr.

I don't know about any civil war, I prefer not to think about it as it is definitely something I don't want to happen.

What I DO know is this, numerous people wanting to leave England as they are sick and tired of it here. Leaving is easier said than done however. Someone I know had the opportunity to move to New Zealand, they declined simply because their two sons were at an age whereby they were in their last couple of years at school and they did not wish to disrupt their education. Perhaps when their sons leave school they will see if they can go then.

My husband and I will be leaving in a few years (that is if something catastrophic does not stop it mind lol). I have got a job I really love, I like where we live, but things are getting a tad out of hand and it makes me feel mighty uneasy :(

Out of interest, what happens if the Butcher defies the Local Authority? I bet he would get a whopping great fine or something :(.

I think, looking at it all, it appears that England are trying TOO hard to please everyone and in this action they are, in effect, pleasing no-one. Other countries have their cultures and beliefs and when visiting these places, people do not throw their hands up in uproar but understand that that is the way that particular country behaves and they accept it. However, here in England rather than stick to our own culture and beliefs we (by "we" I mean the relevant Authorities, not the common person on the street) try too hard to accommodate everyone and when you try to do this, you end up offending everyone in one way or another :(

Ask him NOT to challange it, but to 'agree' with the local authority representative, and ask for it in writing.

Meow Purr.

If you need any help drop me anote

Meow Purr.

I am sure some newspapers would take it on board.. however in Bradford they would not, they would start a riot by printing it. By the way my friend in question is not from Bradford.

Example: A few years ago.. probably 3/4 to be exact a drinking friend of my Dads was pulling out of a side road onto a main road.. his wife was driving, she pulled out in front af a car that caused the car to slow down rather quickly.. (yes she and her husband admit they were aty fault) anyway.. 2 cars full of Asians started to call her very offensive names, even though they were gesturing and appologising for the incident. Her husband an Ex Marine decided he was not going to take the insults or listen to them call his wife names so he told them where to go.

The rear car pulled around theirs to stop tem driving off.. 2 cars full of Asians pulled unloaded with bats and car jacks and started to smash the car and winscreen to bits.. he got out and battered 3 of them but took a beating that left him in hopistal himself.. they absolutely battered his wifes face in.. she was in hospital for a long time having her face re-built..

Anyway.. they tried to press charges and did but no Jail sentences came from it.. they tried the local papers but they were told theye are wasting their time... when she eventually came home the Ploice came to their house and they advised them to move home and it might also be a good idea if his wife (very blonde) dyed her hair because the group that they tried to press charges against may want revenge for the fines that they recieved?

Most Asian attacks against whites in Bradford are not reported, If I walked down through most Asians area's this evening.. I would be approached if not threatened or attacked.

I will go to the gym this evening and the only people I will have words with will be Asians for parking illegally in Disable parking bays, or Asians pestering or intimidation young white girls, or Asians spitting in the Sauna or in the Plunge pool.

I have Police friends that have had to leave the Gym with their families as members because most of the Asians are being investigated by them.. they are scared of repercussions to their families.

We need some politician with a spine to say it as it is and to stand up for what is right.

Edited by XSAS

A Civil War nowadays in Britain is highly unlikely. Britain is one of the most internally peaceful and stable countries in the world. The British don't do revolutions.

A Civil War nowadays in Britain is highly unlikely. Britain is one of the most internally peaceful and stable countries in the world. The British don't do revolutions.

The indiginous British may not do revolutions, but their are 'others' amongst us who are know for it. Ask she Shah of Iran. It takes at least two groups to have a civil war, but only ONE of them has to instigate it.

meow Purr.

Do you expect there to be some outright invasion of Muslims? 'cause there'd need to come some pretty massive amount of muslims to conquer the majority of Christian/irreligious Englishmen.

If the Islamofascists get their way the whole would will be one country, an Islamic republic under Sharia law.

There'll be stonings of women every week in Trafalgar Square for adultery or refusing to wear the full veil.

There'll be public hangings from cranes every week in every town and city. Alcohol and pictures of nude women will be banned. Women's rights will be consigned to history and girls will not be allowed to go to school.

Edited by Blackwhite

Incredible isn’t it.. In Oldham the population of Asians is officially only 12 percent… and we’ve seen what is happening there :unsure2:

What happens when the population in other areas increases to just 20%..

Is this racist or just an accurate observation?

True.... ^_^

Mind you..... I am able to hide behind our world leaders that are hardly peaceful at the moment :D

On the bright side no Muslims have moved into my street so it is still a peaceful, valuable area..... ;)

So what will you do when one does ? hound them out ? that isnt very civic minded of you :angry: